7/7

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
timothymurphy

Unread post by timothymurphy »

Hoi Polloi:

Confusion not only works as a distraction. It's basically their only method of winning at this point. It was probably in the game standards to make every little bit of data a point of research that we can obsess over and argue about, and when we acknowledge the confusion, we end up doing one of two things:

1. tell the story that it's 'normal' confusion and dismiss it

or

2. tell the story that we remain curious about what the truth is

I definitely see most of 7/7 conspiracy theory as messes which are inconclusive, and in many cases simply boring. And easily debunkable by your option 1

Debunker:

“in the confusion of the day we got things slightly mixed up ?”etc.

This doesn’t mean I advocate giving up, but rather Hoi’s option 2.
Remaining interested in the truth while developing discrimination about what’s worth pursuing.

And asking questions they don't expect.
Certainly not the ones raised in the films reviewed below.

I hope it’s ok to share these
brief responses to the latest victim-hugging 7/7 conspiracy films:

I basically don’t trust them.
This is not because of any information about the film-makers but because they:

1/ Re-hash the same old issues from the previous films.
2/ Have a na?ve trust of all sources except police and government.
3/ Hug victims.

These films are:
7/7 Anomalies (2009) by Spudxxxx and ConspiracyTVUK
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uBRatJupGc
7/7 The Big Picture (2010) by Keelan Balderson
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m630pIT6 ... re=related
7/7 The Seeds of Deconstruction (2010) by Tom Secker
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAj6RF5inqw

This last film (seeds of deconstruction) especially illustrates Hoi's comment about deliberate loose ends being left for conspiracy theorists to obsess over.

(and to bore other people with...
The first part has >1000 views, the final part <200 :lol: )

My recommendation - 7/7 Anomalies, but only for the soundtrack!
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

:lol: lol

We should put an album together called "The Soundtrack to Propaganda" and only include music from the 7/7 flicks, Loose Change, Michael Moore & Alex Jones material and Ace Baker stuff.

The album art can include all the modern fellows with artificial sienna aging filters that give it that special "Nazi" look. Something like the art on a Skinny Puppy album.
timothymurphy

7/7 Missing (Im)Posters.

Official myths about how these were distributed or collected for posterity, are quite vague.

Although media described the posters as reminiscent of 9/11, there doesn’t seem to be a Steve Rosenbaum or Louis Nevaer taking charge of them.

( see http://z6.invisionfree.com/Reality_Shac ... &p=2115367 )

But I have my suspicions about photographer Peter Macdiarmid - one of the photographers who (like Carl de Souza) was at the G8 in Scotland then rushed down to London for the 7/7 aftermath.

Family and Friends posting fliers

In some instances friends and family are meant to have posted the fliers.

E.g.
Jamie Gordon posters:

In a poignant echo of the September 11 attacks in New York, work colleagues rushed to the scene of the bus blast and began pasting up posters showing 30-year-old Jamie Gordon dressed in a shirt and tie.
http://www.newagebd.com/2005/jul/09/front.html#2

Miriam Hyman posters:
Miriam Hyman’s friends Caroline Allouf and Melissa Lehrer with posters, in photo by Carl de Souza.

Peter Macdiarmid

But in this shot by Peter Macdiarmid, not a relative but a photographer is pinning up the flier.Remarkable that he would choose this instance to break the fourth wall (or whatever the metaphor is?) and show a photographer participating.

It piques my interest that Macdiarmid felt comfortable filing copies of the posters to Getty Images, as if they were his own work.

And it’s no surprise that photographers and newspapers are most interested in missing posters of young women in tight-fitting tops.

Selection of Missing Poster photos by Peter Macdiarmid
(that's vicsim Miriam Hyman in the tight, blue top)

But it turns out that Macdiarmid took quite an interest in posters of a man too ? Alan Johnston ? back in 2007.
That BBC journalist was kidnapped in Gaza, prompting a big media campaign culminating on his arrival back in Britian on 7 July 2007. :blink:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kidnapping ... n_Johnston

Alan Johnston poster pictures by Peter Macdiarmid 2007

These posters, popping up over London in 2007 echoed the pointlessness of the 7/7 Missing posters? Nobody was going to run into him on the streets of London and phone his parents (besides he was supposed to be in Gaza!). Again, their purpose was clearly just to publicize a media drama.

The following image is interesting because Macdiarmid has, again, deliberately chosen to have a photographer in the picture with the poster ? like at 7/7.

I guess Missing posters are a gift to photographers. ? You can’t photograph actual missing people, or kidnapped people but you can photograph posters.

The question is ? Who’s giving them that gift?
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Great work on the "MISSING" posters of 7/7, Timothy !

Now, how many days exactly did these mourning people (brandishing fliers to the press photographers) wander around the streets of London "looking for their loved ones"? Here's another pic of "Myriam Hyman's friend Melissa Lehrer" - on Sunday July 10 - with a cropped version of that picture with the Hyman sisters:

http://www.statesmanjournal.com/apps/pb ... =Itemnr=15

Melissa Lehrer holds a print out of missing friend Miriam Hyman which has not been seen since Thursday's bomb attacks in Travistock Square, London, Sunday, July 10, 2005. Many Londoner's have taken to the street to search for loved ones after bomb attacks at Aldgate Tube, Kings Cross Station, Edgware Road and Russell Square rocked the capital. The bombing attacks killed 49 people and injured 700.

Tim: Note that they are still going with the "49" death-toll on Sunday the 10th!

Hehe - Ozzy : Do you know that our fellow Spanish researcher Jesudel asked me to change the Youtube 'avatar' of "911 ACTORS" because Vanessa Langer's spooky-looking face gave him nightmares?... :P
http://www.septemberclues.org
timothymurphy

You're dead right Allouf is "maniacal-looking".

The photo of Langer below is taken from Simon's 9/11 actors video - the photo the vicsim's mother wields while giving public talks.
It captures that maniac-looking aspect of this face very well.

These pictures are two different sides of a multi-faceted personality?.
She was every bit as georgous and fierce as this picture reveals

Donna Marsh O'Connor Mother of vicsim Vanessa Lang Langer.

The two "friends" of Miriam Hyman - Melissa Lehrer and Caroline Allouf - appear to be real British people with jobs (in marketing/psychology and the NHS/care respectively). But they're doing this funny stuff on the side - lending their faces to the 9-11 vicsims and having bit parts for 7/7 etc....
timothymurphy

simonshack 4 Aug 27 2010, 09:01 PM wrote: Now, how many days exactly did these mourning people (brandishing fliers to the press photographers) wander around the streets of London "looking for their loved ones"?

4 days of running around London, posing for photographers for Miriam Hyman’s friends.
http://www.miriam-hyman.com/miriam.html

Question:

Why did the media on the days following 7 July not show more posters like this?:

- People who turned out NOT to be one of the 52 dead.

The total number of missing person reports each year is likely fall in the range of 210,000 to 230,000 in any one year

27,570 missing person reports were made in the Greater London Metropolitan Police area alone in 1999/2000. (Biehal et al, 2003: 3).

http://www.missingpeople.org.uk/media-c ... p?dsid=603

Given how common it is for people to go missing ? aside from terror attacks ? isn’t it remarkable that all the missing posters and searching relatives seen in the media archives in July 2005 turn out to be bone fide 7/7 people.

Why does the media not give us pictures of anguished, searching families whose beloved child eventually turned out to have merely gone for an impromptu dirty weekend in Brighton?

If that is how families behave when their relative is missing - rushing to London to brandish posters - London should have been swarming with searching people whose child did eventually turn up, unharmed having simply been one of the thousands of missing people who don’t get killed in terror attacks every month.

The media's searching relatives on 9 July 2005:

Given the approx 27,000 people who go missing in London in a typical year, why were there not any relatives photographed, whose loved one turned out to have simply absconded, or over-dosed on heroin in a squat?

As Simon highlighted above, the final number of victims was still rising as of 10 July, so anyone with a missing relative at that point could legitimately be leaping in front of photographers at King's Cross and Edgeware Road, wielding posters.

But all the missing posters we see turn out to be one of the 52.

Where are the false alarms?

ps.
I'll be checking the figures and sources a bit more, but it seems that about 100 people go missing in London everyday. Did none of their relatives fear they were caught in the bombings? How did the media psychically manage to filter out any photogenic people with false alarms?

edit:

Half the Missing Posters should have been for non-7/7 Missing people

A sceptical response to the figures above might include this view:
Most missing people are kids who would not be expected to be among London’s tube-travelling commuters. So their families ? if they have families ? would not look for them at King’s Cross etc.

Indeed this Home Office/Police report shows that in London, for the year 97-98, almost 70% of missing people reports were kids.
["Metropolitan" = London Police Force]
http://rds.homeoffice.gov.uk/rds/prgpdfs/fprs114.pdf

Since I don’t have 2005 figures let’s just try those figures from the Home Office.

32,000 missing person reports in London in one year. 70% are kids.

That leaves 9,600 adults missing in one year ? that’s 26 missing adults reported in London each day.(in a year without major terror events).

So, let's estimate 26 missing adults each day in London due to non-al quaeda factors.

Taking only those 26 ? forgetting those who would have gone missing in the days and weeks before and were still missing on 7 July? why weren’t any of their families photographed and interviewed at King’s Cross etc by mainstream media, putting up special 7/7 posters for Peter Macdiarmid to file off to Getty Images?

Shouldn't up to half of the searching families broadcast in the media have turned out to be not 7/7 families after all?

(perhaps Getty Images has removed their files of Missing Posters for people who turned out not have been 7/7 vicsims ?I’ll e mail them and ask.)

Estranged but not "Missing"

Even more people should have been slapping up posters than the figures suggest (that is, if the poster-putting-up behaviour is natural).

People don’t necessarily file their relative as officially Missing, even if they have lost contact with them. Especially with the disruption of the phone network on 7/7, there must have been plenty of worried people. Let’s say they didn’t even know their London relative's phone number and had no way to alleviate their anxiety except by travelling to London. If anything would make them take that trip, it would be a major terror attack.

If it is natural behaviour to slap Missing posters all over the place and accost journalists, then why weren’t there hundreds more people doing so whose relatives turned out not to have been 7/7 victims?

If you think it’s far-fetched for me to suggest that estranged and out-of-town relatives should have been rushing into London to slap up Missing Posters when they didn’t even know if their kids were in the country, and that there should have been 100s of them?.
Well you’re right I’m sure.

Except that scenario is exactly what the plot of official 7/7 drama "London River" (2009) asks us to believe...
The Mother of a victim sails in from Guernsey, discovering unknown sides to her daughter (Muslim boyfriend).
The Father of a victim from Africa arrives to seek the adult son he has not seen since childhood.
They discover some receipts for Eurostar tickets and temporarily believe their kids must be on holiday in Paris?

Despite the voyages of self-discovery, they find time to behave like this:

edit:
;) before anyone slams my maths, i realise that it might be more accurate to say that a third of the missing posters should be for non 7/7 people. (26 non-7/7 missing and 52 7/7 missing.)
But since we're dealing in estimates, and not all the vicsims had famlies or missing posters, i'll leave that "half" uncorrected for now.
fred
Banned

Unread post by fred »

This is a very interesting point you raise, TimothyMurphy.

In fact the overwhelming majority of missing posters should be from non 7/7 victims.

Here's why. When someone does go missing, the normal thing to do is to begin asking people might know where the person is if they've heard from the missing person. The only reason to start canvassing the neighborhood with posters is if those initial leads turn up nothing (or suggest foul play) and there is some suspicion as to how the person might have gone missing and you are hoping to find witnesses who saw the missing person before they disappeared, in order to gain some clues.

If 7/7 had been a real event, the people who were "where they were supposed to be" wouldn't be showing up on posters, they would be rightfully assumed to be dead. The people who said, "I'm just getting on the train now" or "I'm hopping on the bus to Tavistock Square" wouldn't end up on missing posters any more than any other person who was run down in street.

The people who do end up on missing posters are the ones for whom there is no explanation as to how they might have vanished and one is hoping that a stranger saw her leaving the bar with someone who might have abducted her, or the ones who are likely to go missing because of some dementia that could cause them to lose their ID and forget where they live.

Look at any ordinary plane crash or train wreck-- nobody shows up covering the city with Missing posters. The people who lost relatives stay home and wait for a phone call.

What's the big idea, that the terrorist's victims will all suffer from amnesia and might be wandering about in a daze, yet the everyday victims of traffic accidents and train wrecks never get a poster?

Moreover only a small fraction of the "victims" should have the sort of worry-wart friends and relatives who would even suspect that they're wandering around in a daze AND possess the considerable initiative to show up with posters at the ready to staple up on telephone poles in front of the TV cameras. It is much more likely that the number of false alarms should greatly exceed the number of confirmed dead.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Yes, I can't remember who said it, but it seems like the 9/11 and 7/7 missing photos spread all over are some kind of misunderstanding mockery of the public's reaction to the Princess Di assassination or some other similar event.

Missing the crucial difference between a realistic, spontaneous memorial and the ridiculous idea of a slew of alphabetically arranged walls of missing posters suddenly appearing is exactly something the out-of-touch, in-bred, socially sheltered 'elite' might mistake for a real go-get-um propaganda campaign.

The chances of this bizarre, unbelievable collective emotional behavior occurring both at 9/11 and 7/7 aftermaths is ridiculous. It lends disbelief to the existence of any 'family members of victims' at all.

If they realized their mistake later, they might have thought it was effective propaganda, just like their whopping miscalculation that leaving all their sims looking like morphed clones of one another would somehow make their wall of faces "stronger" instead of like an obvious collage of immensely artificial tile work.
timothymurphy

fred 4 Aug 29 2010, 06:13 AM wrote:
In fact the overwhelming majority of missing posters should be from non 7/7 victims.

If 7/7 had been a real event, the people who were "where they were supposed to be" wouldn't be showing up on posters, they would be rightfully assumed to be dead. The people who said, "I'm just getting on the train now" or "I'm hopping on the bus to Tavistock Square" wouldn't end up on missing posters any more than any other person who was run down in street.

Moreover only a small fraction of the "victims" should have the sort of worry-wart friends and relatives who would even suspect that they're wandering around in a daze AND possess the considerable initiative to show up with posters at the ready to staple up on telephone poles in front of the TV cameras. It is much more likely that the number of false alarms should greatly exceed the number of confirmed dead.
Well, I'm going to get onto Getty Images and some photographers to ask if they captured a single Missing Poster which turned out not to be a 7.7 victim.

If they didn't see a single false alarm poster on July 7 -12, that makes it totally obvious that 7/7 was just a crazy street-art "happening", and not reality.

I may also outline to them what fred has just explained - that people who were where they were meant to be don't need missing posters. It's obvious what is meant to have happened to them.

edit
removed the smut. it's kind of interesting but i can't be bothered with it for now.
simonshack
Administrator

Well, Tim - I'd say it's "game, set and match" against the 7/7 hoaxers. And we're one step closer to sweeping up the Grand Slam in this International False Terror Tournament... <_<

FEAR, TERROR AND FOLKLORE - THE LONDON BOMBINGS

I surfed a while today to find any sites related to the 7/7 aftermath and victim-related web initiatives. I first came across the "Tube Relief" Charity Tube Challenge set up by Geoff and Neil - the apparent Guinness Book of records holders for riding around the entire London Tube network in the shortest time...

http://www.tuberelief.co.uk/about.htm

Under the catchy slogan "We Are Not Afraid" they promote a charity fund-raiser for the bombing victims - "A mass team tube-challenge attempt, for all of us to get round the entire network in a day". Their site also links to "WeAreNotAFraid", another website dedicated to the sh*tlessly scared British citizens. Image
http://www.werenotafraid.com/

That site, in turn, had a (dead) link to LONDONBOMBVICTIMS.co.uk
http://www.londonbombvictims.co.uk/
Hey, the URL is up for sale for ?200 only! Any takers?

BE SCARED, PEOPLE!

But the Tube Relief site truly provided some welcome comic relief to the madness we all encounter daily while dissecting the sickness of our 'rulers'... It linked to a place I must say made my day. Fortunately, from time to time, this 'line of work' of ours offers some good, healthy laughs - to be perfectly honest I almost wet my pants over there! Still wondering if the makers of these F*cking terrified picture series are fully aware of how very appropriate, refined and 'politically correct' their sense of humor is . Hmm...I think they must have a clue or two - and be onto something... ;)

I'M F*CKING TERRIFIED.COM
http://www.iamfuckingterrified.com/

ImageImageImage

Image Image

ImageImage

ImageImage

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gyles_Brandreth (what do you know about this guy, Timothy?)

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

Image Image

ImageImage

And alas...supplies finally ran out:

THE SILENCED FAMILIES

On a more serious note (actually no : on a more silly note) I found this interesting tidbit of info regarding the "London Bombing victim families" and their relationship with the press... The 'tidbit' is simply the last phrase highlighted in bold below:

Families and Victims visit bomb sites

Yesterday, before the stations were re-opened, family of the victims and some of the injured themselves bravely, visited the scenes of the bombings in an effort to come to terms with the horrific effects on their lives. However visitior to Russell Square couldn't go down into the station because of ongoing police investigations.

The Guardian report that : "Police also arranged a briefing for 230 relatives and friends of the killed and injured intended to update them on the investigation. Among them were some of the walking wounded - one man still had his right eye patched; another was on crutches.

'People have been upset but very emotional, but the briefing was worthwhile and we hope the families have got something out of it,' said Superintendent Annette Wightman, in charge of the police's Family Assistance Centre. 'Some people did have concerns about the investigation and other people were positive and supportive, so it was a mix of emotions.'

Police cordoned off the roads to keep the press and public away, and press were not allowed to talk to the participants.

http://london-underground-news.blogspot ... by=updated

So, someone was clearly scared sh*tless of letting "the mourning families" chat with the press. Huh - I really wonder who that could possibly be? :huh:

timothymurphy

:P :P
Had a good look at that Fucking terrified site.

"Oh balls, I knew I should have taken the bus." :P

Tim, professor of British studies, to the rescue.
This comedy item depicts a scene from quizz show Countdown, which Gyles Brandreth co-hosted.

To enhance your comedy experience NB that Brandreth is NOT the "one who died".
That's Richard Whiteley the show host who died in June 2005.
B)
MartinL
Banned

Unread post by MartinL »

Subliminal 6-6-6 ? anyways, fun read lol
timothymurphy

a legend to rival the Mary Celeste , Atlantis, or possibly even the crockery behind Wainio's head:

The Missing "Missing" Posters of 7/7
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlmqTirfE1I

It tries to make a simple point about how there should have been more missing posters for 7/7 given that 275,000 British people go missing every year.

It draws on some of Simon and Fred's points about how ridiculous the Missing Posters are generally.
Hope it's OK.
timothymurphy

So, two friends of 7/7 vicsim Miriam Hyman -Melissa Lehrer and Caroline Allouf - had lent their faces for the 9/11 vicsim programme.

Miriam Hyman has another bereaved friend whose name remains a mystery.
But her face is kind of familiar...

Here is a Miriam Hyman 7/7 missing poster rotated horizontally.
It shows Miriam and her sister Esther (at an Elvis Costello concert I'm told)
Inset is a scene from the 5th anniversary at Tavistock square, of Esther with the Mystery girl in 2010.

The apple-green clothing doesn't seem to be the only connection between the two scenes...
simonshack
Administrator

Timothy,

Please allow me to indulge in some brief, tentative speculation. Please note my careful wording in formulating this hypothesis.
And no, I'm not going to apologize for doing so - not at this advanced stage of our investigations ... ;)

I find it difficult to OUTRULE the possibility that Mystery Girl is in actuality Miriam Hyman herself, 5 years-or-so older and with different hairdo (dreads).
(Keep in mind that - in the above pictures - Mystery Girl is 'sad' - and Miriam is 'happy')

MYSTERY GIRL - SIMILARITIES AND DIFFERENCES with Miriam

Similarities:
- General cranium/face shape: pretty good match
- Eyes: large, "Middle-eastern" type/colour/eyebrows/"eyepockets"
- Lips: pretty close shape match - incl. final 'downturn' at extremities
- Chin & throat : pretty close match and shapes - incl. 'flat' zone under lips
- Skin: certainly darker than Esther's - (as in all available pics of Miriam)

Differences:
- Nose : slimmer than younger Miriam, smaller 'potato-tip'. (Yet nothing that age or a minor nose-job couldn't do).
- Hairdo : totally different (yet nothing that any good hairdresser couldn't do).

What if?