The Empty Towers

It has taken less than 10 years to pry open the can of worms enshrouding the pathetic 9/11 scam. The central role of the major newsmedia corporations to pull off this sordid "terror" simulation has now been comprehensively exposed. Before joining this forum, please get familiar with the research at: http://www.septemberclues.org
brianv

Re: The Empty Towers

Unread post by brianv »

wim, could you get the previous day and next day's records?
wim1959

Unread post by wim1959 »

The day before temperatures about the same.
1,16 inch rain.
9,1 Mi sight
More wind. Wind gust 17 MPH (Erin, I suppose)

The day after cooler, no rain, sight 9,9 mi, some more wind but not much.
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

wim1959 wrote:The day before temperatures about the same.
1,16 inch rain.
9,1 Mi sight
More wind. Wind gust 17 MPH (Erin, I suppose)

The day after cooler, no rain, sight 9,9 mi, some more wind but not much.
wim, you really gotta give us the source for this.

I have the impression this material comes from Judy Wood, and she never bothered to tell the world what the source was.

http://drjudywood.co.uk/articles/erin/erin9.html
wim1959

Unread post by wim1959 »

I capped that picture from a meteorological site myself and photobucketed it for own use.
I could choose every town or village or zipcode. So I choose 10174 zipcode.

I will look what site it was. And give you the source. But not today or tomorrow.
The previous and next day i googled yesterday in a few seconds.
I got the data from here:
http://www.almanac.com/weather/history/ ... 2001-09-11

I guess everybody can find such data?
Me and my google we find (almost) everything. ;)
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

wim1959 wrote:I capped that picture from a meteorological site myself and photobucketed it for own use.
I was just noting your weather report is identical to a picture featured by judy wood on this page http://drjudywood.co.uk/articles/erin/erin9.html and I wondered from what website it was. But you're right, the data is probably very accessible and there is no reason to suspect it could be forged by this or that source in particular.
antipodean

Unread post by antipodean »

I've just come across this interesting site, where people can submit their stories and audio sounds relative to their personnal connections to the WTC. Interestingly nothing submitted from any office workers.

http://www.sonicmemorial.org/public/index.html

Also there's a link to these photos submitted by visitors, maybe some new stuff here,
http://911digitalarchive.org/galleries. ... tion_id=26
hoi.polloi

Re: The Weather Conditions

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

"Somewhere on the WWW" doesn't cut it for me. lol

Anyhow - the official government story has messed with the data before.
truthseeker
Banned

Unread post by truthseeker »

Apparently a lot of space was available in the WTC around 2000.
Here is just a simple google search guys. For what its worth.

http://www.showcase.com/New-York/World- ... e-for-Rent
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

truthseeker wrote:Apparently a lot of space was available in the WTC around 2000.
Here is just a simple google search guys. For what its worth.

http://www.showcase.com/New-York/World- ... e-for-Rent
Sorry, I'm not sure if I'm seeing what you're seeing. Can you display a screengrab or something?
antipodean

WTC elevators not repaired during the 90s

Unread post by antipodean »

Don't know if this has been posted before. My take on this is that it shows that WTC1&2 wouldn't have seen a lot of activity during the 90s & early 2000s.
http://theintelhub.com/2011/07/20/nyc-d ... ted”-ever/
Your FOIL request asked for the following DOB records:

“Copies of inspections and certifications records issued by the New York City Department of Buildings, pertaining to construction projects performed at the World Trade Center Buildings 1 and 2 between January 2000 and January 2002.”

“Permits or certifications provided by the NYC Department of Buildings regarding elevator modernization/renovation work performed at the former World Trade Center buildings 1 and 2 during the 1990s and 2000s.”

According to the Department’s Building Information System (“BIS”), there was a complaint registered on January 11, 2001 at 1 World Trade Center, but the Department did not inspect in view of a lack of jurisdiction. Nor are there records of the Department having inspected 1 World Trade Center during the time period in question for any other reason. There are no records of complaints filed or inspections conducted at 2 World Trade Center for the period requested.

The Department of Buildings records show no violations issued during that period, so there would be no certification records.

BIS shows no elevator records for the time period in question.
pov603

Unread post by pov603 »

As the WTTC was owned or run by the Port Authority before Larry took over, would it not be on public record the expenditure by the PA for things such as utilities [water/electricity/sewage]?
Having worked all my adult life in the Building Industry it is fairly common to also see regular maintenance is needed on high expenditure items to maintain their warranty ie the lifts/elevators and escalator/travelators.
There would also have been regular fire safety checks for exits etc.
There was also a period in the UK during the 90s when it became common to claim tax refunds on the Facilities Management of items already installed such as air-conditioning systems and the false/suspended ceilings forming the enclosure for the air-conditioning as these were deemed part of the 'build' and were subject to different taxation laws as they were not enhancements to the structure.
[Someone may need to help me out on the exact process of what was what but the gist was there was a tax break].
What i am getting at is if this was the case in the UK there is every possibility the idea came from the USA or was at least adopted once it was seen to work.
As such, there would have been an increase in the claims in that regard however if the offices were empty and only 'shell and core' ie no fittings, there would be no claim and hence no paper trail.
Is there a public record that could be viewed going back to the 80s/90s?
scud

Unread post by scud »

Hi chaps.

I found another weather history site here..

http://www.wunderground.com/history/air ... atename=NA

As you can see from the ‘hourly observations’ chart most factors seem to correlate reasonably well with Disney’s ‘Little Twin Towers on the Prairie’ except for cloud cover between 9.51AM and 2.51PM.

‘Scattered cloud’ is defined meteorologically as between 10% and 50% cover..

http://en.mimi.hu/meteorology/scattered_clouds.html
Q_prime

Unread post by Q_prime »

nonhocapito wrote:
Q_prime wrote:I had visited one of WTC tower where the guide fully detailed the construction process...
Welcome, Q_prime. If you don't mind I'll ask you the same thing I ask anyone who says they have been on the towers (if you remember the experience in sufficient detail). Not that it means much, but you never know. First off, in what year and month? How was security in the building? Did you notice activity in the lobby and during the ascent? Did it look like a "busy at work" edifice? How did you rise to the top, did you have to change elevator?
My first visit was on July 1990 and last one was on October 1997. Security was tigher with the addition of sniffing dogs after the 1993 failed "terrorist attack". Lobby was crowed during the day due to tourism. Some floors were either unoccupied or under renovation especially from 60th and above according to the list on the 50th floor where I had to switch elevators.
SmokingGunII

Unread post by SmokingGunII »

Interesting Q_Prime.

Your experiences mirror my only visit to WTC in August 2000, which has been documented a few times on here and the lack of people in the lobby (which I didn't get past due to wearing shorts after 4:30pm) led me to believe that the towers could not contain 100,000 workers.

My evolving theory puts some people on the lower floors of the twin towers. If NO ONE worked in either tower New Yorkers would have smelt a rat - surely everyone in NY knew ONE person that worked within them? If I was in NY I would ask the locals just how busy was the immediate area at the end of the working day. Go into the City of London or Canary Wharf where most financial institutions are now located in London and the re are literally thousands of people everywhere!

So, for the record, this is where I am:
1993: Fake Terrorist attack enables TPTB to empty the towers and gain control of it's infrastructure.
Post 1993: Selected companies given office space in lower floors where emergency evacuation can be carried out within minutes.
New "ghost" companies given office space in upper floors to reap maximum financial benefit when 9/11 comes around through fake victims, compensation, insurance claims etc.

9/11:
First explosion alerts emergency responders and the workers in the lower floors in the towers. Towers cleared within 10 minutes.
"Contracted" first responders take control of immediate vicinty and cordon off area. Genuine first responders are ordered to move away from the immediate vicinity and secure a pre-designated area which will be safe from the demolition of the towers a little later. Some areas around WTC were on standby for this and are closed within minutes in readiness for planted materials.

2nd internal explosion coincides with planted materials being placed in position. Whilst all this is going on the Media/Military machine go into overdrive with fake actor witnesses and green screened pre-scripted interviews. Fake media witness phone callers to the major news channels corroborate the fake live news feeds and the 9/11 hoax is sold to the public and underway.....
Heiwa
Banned

Unread post by Heiwa »

SmokingGunII wrote:2nd internal explosion coincides with planted materials being placed in position.
I particularly like this 4x10 meter, 10 tons steel ( :rolleyes: ) wall panel (three square steel columns held together by three steel spandrels (belts))
that apparently was knocked free ( :P ) from 3 floors and, of course, adjacent wall panels at sides and above/below of the south wall of the north tower and then flew and landed on an empty parking lot (adjacent to St. Nicholas Church) ... with a landing gear tyre still attached.

I looks more like a 50 kg Hollywood stage property (of painted plywood) than a 10 ton piece of steel junk. I always wonder how NY City Police Dept moved it away and to where? :)