9/11 SIMCITY

It has taken less than 10 years to pry open the can of worms enshrouding the pathetic 9/11 scam. The central role of the major newsmedia corporations to pull off this sordid "terror" simulation has now been comprehensively exposed. Before joining this forum, please get familiar with the research at: http://www.septemberclues.org
Farcevalue

Re: 9/11 SIMCITY

Unread post by Farcevalue »

And the photographer capturing these shots is maybe running around with one of these:

to get that tight shot of the burning hole from 2000 feet, shown at 8:40. Hmmm....

They do seem to be managing the masking in these later releases, some poor slob in India is probably painting them out pixel by pixel for a few rupees a day.
Game_Over

New fake debris falling off tower.

Unread post by Game_Over »

At 0:49 - 0:54 of this video:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLwCYdGiQn0

Watch the fake piece of metal fall from the smoke cloud high ABOVE the tower, pass through (and disturb) the fake smoke, fall super fast to the ground with a tiny clang.

How big would that piece had to have been to be seen so clearly so high up?

Why does it sound like someone dropped a tin can when it impacts?

"See the pieces fallin' Mike?" We sure do.

I would embed it but I suck at that. [Took care of it ~nonhocapito]
simonshack
Administrator

Re: New fake debris falling off tower.

Unread post by simonshack »

Game_Over wrote: Watch the fake piece of metal fall from the smoke cloud high ABOVE the tower, pass through (and disturb) the fake smoke, fall super fast to the ground with a tiny clang.

How big would that piece had to have been to be seen so clearly so high up?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
LOL! I wish I could do a Gif with audio! That cling-clang we hear as this "OBJECT" hits the ground is hilarious !
(at 0:53 in above video)

Dear Game Over - thanks so much for this observation: anyone with an ounce of grey matter will understand how fake this is: that object (exiting the smoke???) and plunging in arc-like trajectory down towards the 'camera lens' remains pretty much THE SAME SIZE during its entire 110-story descent - for chrissakes! The people who put together these animations must have 2-dimensional brains!

And we also have to thank NIST for releasing these "high-resolution" 9/11 animations in 2010 ! <_<

This just won't happen in the real world. It's truly Game Over - (mind you: it's been game over for quite a long time now!) <_<
omaxsteve
Banned

Unread post by omaxsteve »

not to mention the speed at which the object falls. unless i am mistaken that is quite a lot faster than "free fall" speed, about 4 seconds from object appearing near the top of the tower till the "clanging" sound is heard.

Its not just game over , but game, set and match.

SteveO
simonshack
Administrator

omaxsteve wrote: Its not just game over , but game, set and match.

SteveO
Hehe - indeed. I would use this "falling piece of tin" as an Ockham's razor proof of the fakeness of ALL the "glossy" NIST-FOIA animations released in 2010. Fantastic find, SteveO - thanks again for your great eye for detail! (btw, the free-fall lasts for more like 3 seconds - less than 4 anyway).

And you've gotta love that frantic guy in the video shouting: "See the pieces falling, Mike?"

So allow me to spell out this righteous 'victory shout' - directed at Steve Rosenbaum (certainly not at you, SteveO!) ;)

simonshack
Administrator

^

:wub: My favorite chopper "pekaboo sighting" featured in the 9/11 animation movie (as seen on BBC): <_<
source: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7J7_0okgnzg (at 5:57)
simonshack
Administrator

This short loop extracted from the BBC "LIVE" TV archives epitomizes the absurdity of the proposed 9/11 imagery.

Was 9/11 a blue and sunshiny day - or a gloomy and foggy, chocolate day?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWBahl2o8fY
DeeJay

Unread post by DeeJay »

simonshack wrote:*

Was 9/11 a blue and sunshiny day or a gloomy and foggy, chocolate day?
With all the wildly differing coloured media footage from that day, I guess I was surprised at the guest on Brian Staveley's radio show at http://www.therealnewsonline.com, Nick from Long island, who stated that after he had gotten off the subway at the 59th Street Bridge and having walked some blocks, that it was strangely dark and that there were spotlights or stagelights in the streets. This around noontime I think. Here's a real guy walking towards Ground Zero to see if he can help and he mentions that it was dark. So maybe the colour in some of the footage is correct?
http://www.therealnewsonline.com/upload ... _final.mp3

DeeJay
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

"I guess I was surprised",

Why does your posts always include your reaction or how you feel? This is a research forum not Auntie Mary's Agony column. All the footage is fake, all the colours are fake! What part of this dont you understand?
DeeJay

Unread post by DeeJay »

simonshack wrote:
reel.deal wrote:About the WTC-2 - when i went up it was winter, and the roof was shut in case of high winds. While the tower didnt perceptively sway in the 3/4 hour i was there, me & my mate definitely wondered aloud to each other if it would. [/i]
Dear Reel Deal - and Pov

When I was up on WTC2 with Kristan (the NY ballerina - at right - in the picture) it was fairly windy (funny though, can't see much hair flapping in the photo, but anyways...) and I clearly remember the tower's swaying rather alarmingly. For what it's worth, that's my recollection - from sometime in the mid-80's... It was certainly physically perceptible - a bit like the nauseating motion of a large cruise ship (for lack of a better parallel) .

Now, I wasn't up there on 9/11 - but "survivor JOE DITTMAR" apparently was...
Here's his fascinating story - that he keeps telling to enraptured audiences:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lrJwfGaizI

This is interesting because where Joe Dittmar at 0:40 into his speech talks about a "concrete bunker of a stairwell":

http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... &start=300
William Rodriguez, in his speech, shown on C-Span at 06:40, says that the "stairwell SHOULD have been encased in concrete":

http://video.search.yahoo.com/video/pla ... =yfp-t-830
simonshack
Administrator

Dear Deejay,

I hope you have appreciated my welcome to your joining this forum - by responding in some detail to a few of your queries. To be sure, I actually rather enjoyed rehashing some old stuff - and discovering some new stuff along the way! Now, don't get me wrong: I am perfectly conscious of the fact that our research can sound 'incredible, shocking and outrageous' to someone approaching it for the first time. I do my very best to maintain an attitude of openness towards whoever (legitimately and understandably so) simply needs to sink it in - by verifying for HIM/HERself the validity and depth of the (now collective) September Clues/Cluesforum research.

However, I will now echo Brianv's legitimate question : "what part of this research don't you understand?". See, I very sincerely wish to see more people take in and assess our ongoing efforts (spanning now over half-decade) to pick apart the 9/11 hoax. I think we have done pretty well so far - and can now only hope that each of our new members will help us contribute positively/vigorously towards the diffusion of our findings. One could say that our quest is, due to the present sorry state of this world, a funny paradox: it's both idealistic and realistic. I don't think anyone here hopes to change the world from one day to the other. However, any self-respecting human being can realistically uphold the hope (however spectacularly unreasonable this world may have become) that reason will prevail.
simonshack
Administrator

Deejay,

Your last post with "Joe Dittmar" tells me that you are actually reading this forum's research material. Let me just tell you that I appreciate this very much. :)
DeeJay

Unread post by DeeJay »

simonshack wrote:Dear Deejay,

I hope you have appreciated my welcome to your joining this forum - by responding in some detail to a few of your queries. To be sure, I actually rather enjoyed rehashing some old stuff - and discovering some new stuff along the way! Now, don't get me wrong: I am perfectly conscious of the fact that our research can sound 'incredible, shocking and outrageous' to someone approaching it for the first time. I do my very best to maintain an attitude of openness towards whoever (legitimately and understandably so) simply needs to sink it in by verifying for HIM/HERself the validity and depth of the (now collective) September Clues/Cluesforum research.

However, I will now echo Brianv's legitimate question : "what part of this research don't you understand?". See, I very sincerely wish to see more people take in and assess our ongoing efforts (spanning now over half-decade) to pick apart the 9/11 hoax. I think we have done pretty well so far - and can now only hope that each of our new members will help us contribute positively/vigorously towards the diffusion of our findings. One could say that our quest is, due to the present sorry state of this world, a funny paradox: it's both idealistic and realistic. I don't think anyone here hopes to change the world from one day to the other. However, any self-respecting human being can realistically uphold the hope (however spectacularly unreasonable this world may have become) that reason will prevail.
Dear Simon and Brian,

Yes, I have been informed that my "personal" reactions are not wanted on this site. I appreciate that, as I do certain individuals' tolerance to my newbie status. I also hear the clarion bell announcing my imminent departure from this site should I not buckle up and get with it.

I made 2 "contributions" (how useful/useless I leave up to you who have been on this site for a 1/2 decade) to this thread today, one expressing mild "surprise" (that doesn't seem "personal, Dear Abby-ish" to me), the other with no personal remark. I am reading my way through this subject and the 2 additions I made today were the result of things I had watched/heard just over the past few days.

I am reading and watching and learning and perhaps any "funny" details that I notice, you already know everything about but perhaps not. I am here to learn and to try find things that don't add up to me and perhaps not to you either. You have asked members to look and to mention things that stick out and that is what I think that I am doing.

In any case, if I am not booted off just yet, I will try in future to refrain from anything remotely ressembling "personal" reactions such as surprise, etc.

Thank you for your patience. :unsure:
DeeJay
DeeJay

Unread post by DeeJay »

simonshack wrote:Deejay,

Your last post with "Joe Dittmar" tells me that you are actually reading this forum's research material. Let me just tell you that I appreciate this very much. :)
Dear Simon,

I am here to learn and it is I, who thank you, for providing us all with a site that gathers together all sorts of little pieces of information that none of us by ourselves (I speak for myself anyway) could ever have hoped to discover or even comprehend.

:) DeeJay
I, Gestalta

Unread post by I, Gestalta »

Two frames from "The 102 Minutes That Refuted Newtonian Physics Changed America":

This is obviously a simple matter of telephoto compression. <_<

Also, Simon, could you point me to the sources of the Verrazano Bridge comparison image? I couldn't find the shot with both pillars in the ABC footage.