Education sucks

Fake news and propaganda
D.Duck
Banned

Education sucks

Unread post by D.Duck »

Education Sucks:

This thread is an extension of the thread “Piper” started called “Nuke Hoax” and will deal with history manipulation through the school system and the lobbying by the big foundations.

If you look how it was done you will probably have a better chance to see how it was done in some other cases
(Global Warming, WHO and the Swine Flu and the rest) cos it's a blueprint that is followed, and the big guys pose themselves as good guys by donating money to the institutions and in return have their own guys on the board so they can manipulate and have things go the way they want it to go.

I think some of you might have heard about "The Reece Committee", please get familiar with Norman Dodd.

From Wiki:

Norman Dodd (June 29, 1899 ? January 1987) born in New Jersey, was a banker/bank manager, worked as a financial advisor and served as chief investigator in 1953 for U.S. Congressman B. Carroll Reece Special Committee on Tax Exempt Foundations (commonly referred to as the Reece Committee). He was primarily known for his controversial investigation into tax-exempt foundations.

Norman Dodds claims about his investigative work have become the cornerstone of theories implicating the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace, Ford Foundation, and the Rockefeller Foundation, among others. It was stated by him that these or other foundations were involved in the intentional instigation of the United States into World War I and attempting to mould world history through the explicit control of education in the United States. His allegations stem from reviewing the minutes of the Carnegie Institute and their explicitly stated plans listed therein.

The interview done by Edward Griffin in 1982 with Norman Dodd.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUYCBfmIcHM

Please listen to the prophetic words of George Carlin and you will hopefully get the picture:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYIC0eZY ... re=related

Best
D.Duck
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Thanks for posting about education D.Duck. It certainly needs overhauling, and I remember good teachers and bad teachers in my life and the good teachers always let you do your own thinking instead of training you to remember fax and figgers that never existered.
MartinL
Banned

Unread post by MartinL »

This is very important, considering we find these foundations involved in EVERYTHING today. Also, the Nuke hoax - WOW.... looking forward to learning more about that :huh:
McCob

Unread post by McCob »

clemmie71 @ Dec 15 2009, 11:57 PM wrote: Thanks for this thread. IMO the American population needs more critical thinking and decision-making skills to help them disengage from the Simulation. They try to inform themselves via the web and are often distracted by rubbish. Here’s a link to an article which may be worth reading, including the comments afterward. Exerpts from some of the comments are included below. http://www.scientificamerican.com/artic ... r-is-peace

“The internet was expected to provide free and open access to information . . . it has unexpectedly increased the noise to signal ratio. Worse yet, some of the bits floating around in hyperspace are not just distracting noise, but are noise bits masquerading as signal! . . . the cycle of monologue posing as dialogue is frustrating.”

“. . . scientists can no longer sit on the sidelines and watch politicians and their ignorant constituents destroy this world. Its time to speak up and join the battle or all of our work will be for nothing.” [This contrasts with the popular view of scientists as impartial ? or does it?]

“That modern day fanatics receive such wide attention due to the current nature of the media is increasingly disturbing and ultimately dangerous to not only democracy, but to civilization itself.”

“With the internet as it is, we have given the keys to drive on the internet highway to a bunch of two-year-olds . . . Egalitarianism has its limits. If you don't understand and use scientific method, and make use of the information it has provided, you are more stupid than if you do use scientific method.”

“. . . I do not see how science can combat the views of those who can read science but still, somehow, adamantly create their own reality. The basis of science is, after all, observation.”

“Only a single-digit percentage of people really understand how to sift through the way science is reported now. That's not enough. Nowhere even near enough.”

On page 2 (containing comments 11-20) please see the comment submitted by maija at 10:37 AM on 11/20/09. She suggests creating a website to teach and promote critical thinking. IMO the need is tremendous. If any free site already exists for this purpose, I have not been able to find it. Can someone suggest an enlightened entrepeneur in the IT sector who might understand the value of this idea?
Truly talented people: people who are able to make things that will survive well after they are dead, do not need formal education. If Elvis Presley would have taken music lessons at an accredited music school it would have ruined him.

For all of the "great schools" of the world do is turn out mediocre managers. doctors, lawyers, businessmen, engineers would be more well served by apprenticeships. Athletes would be better served if they didn't have to go to some stupid college. There could be instructional leagues for gifted athletes.

All formal education is is a way to coagulate the bullshit.

Want to make a better world: Bulldoze the universities. Start with the Ivy league.
WillWilsonII

Unread post by WillWilsonII »

Everything you "know" is WRONG! One subject in particular we are indoctrinated in the U.S. is the so called "Irish potato famine". Essentially, my people are reported to have had bad potato crops, leading to 1 million of us dying and another million leaving. According to my own Irish born grandfather, "We HAD food! We had cows, pigs, chickens, ve-ge-ta-bles....the English took it for themselves!" Is it no coincidence the so called "potato famine" ended arround the same time Ireland won back its independence?

So here we have a diversion of resources as well as an attemp to starve out the Irish people. I could give numerous examples, but I felt this one somehow has much in common with the truth spinning of 911. None of us here want 911 to go down in the same way. As awful the truth is, anything else is just a halucenation :unsure: