The farcical comedy of "Wikileaks", "Anonymous" etc.

Anything on the news and elsewhere in the media with evidence of digital manipulation, bogus story-lines and propaganda
I, Gestalta

Re: The farcical comedy of "Wikileaks", "Anonymous" etc.

Unread post by I, Gestalta »

Those textures are blasphemously unsophisticated, both technologically and artistically. The graphics remind me of a souped-up version of the original Half-Life engine, and possibly even an updated version of the engine used for Goldeneye on the Nintendo 64.
MrSinclair

Unread post by MrSinclair »

add an "R" and Julian has AssAnger...as well he should :lol:
Makkonen

Unread post by Makkonen »

"Wikileaks Headquarters" had me in absolute stitches. :lol:

A Z-grade-movie-like Big Bad / Evil Mastermind (or then, even more ironically, a secret government agency) type of lair for a supposedly anti-establishment entity. You cannot make this stuff up. :lol:
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Makkonen wrote:"Wikileaks Headquarters" had me in absolute stitches. :lol:
And it had yours truly rolling on the floor in chest pains! Glad to hear that we share the same emotions, Makkonen! :P

Oh, and I meant also to thank Brianv for an extra hearty laugh provided by his spot-on Seven Dwarfs montage.
RogerSmith

Unread post by RogerSmith »

Not that I disagree with the ridiculousness of this whole thing, but I think the link for the "Wikileaks Headquarters" was a poor, misconstrued source to begin with.

I'm pretty sure what those images really are just of the company where Wikileaks' servers are hosted - and that site just decided to sensationalize that into "Wikileaks Headquarters", even though it has little if anything to do with Wikileaks' actual operation.

http://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2010 ... s-servers/
anonjedi2

Unread post by anonjedi2 »

I'm pretty sure those images are entirely fabricated, meaning 100% fiction and "Wikileaks" servers don't actually exist in the real, physical world. The article you posted is not worth any comment since it's written from the perspective that Wikileaks is a real entity which is illogical. So the idea is to show you that the servers are real so that will make the entire thing "more tangible" and real. If Wikileaks is not real then the idea of the servers being real is preposterous.

So it's just a stupid story about a bunch of servers hidden in a secret photoshopped batcave somewhere, simply to prop up this mental image that any of this exists in the physical world and thus furthering the goals of the psyop and attacking your psyche. The analogy would be the rhetoric around a nuclear war debate which is meaningless and entirely fictional if they don't exist.

They use a "shaky" credible source to see what they can get away with, in my opinion. Most people don't take it seriously because it's not a reputable source in their eyes, so they just brush it off "Yeah, maybe it's fake because it's from a source that's not reputable in my paradigm." But this is exactly how they sneak some of the more *bold* tests of psychological attacks onto the public. These are trial runs or practice to test the waters and observe the reactions of the masses in order to gain further knowledge for future psyop strategy.

Ironically if those same people see the same story with the same photos on CNN, it will suddenly become credible in their eyes. Humans (especially Americans) are extremely gullible in this way. They will determine that a set of information is credible based only on where the information came from, rather than what's contained in the information. If they saw the same information from two different sources they'd come to completely different conclusions. In other words, most people don't even really examine the photos at all.
RogerSmith

Unread post by RogerSmith »

@anonjedi,

I'm on the same train. The only thing is, saying those are faked images are of "Wikileaks' Headquarters" versus faked images of the hosting company where Wikileaks is hosted makes a difference to me because the more credible news sources deem it the latter (not to say they're actually any bit credible, but I think some two-bit publication just made their story to sell). But then again, I guess it doesn't matter either way thinking about it now, cause it's all fake anyway as you say.
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

According to Worldtruth.tv, our friend and whistleblower/oracle SnowJob has now come forward and revealed that the worldwide aerosol geoengineering program is not only part of a benevolent attempt to counter global warming and, most importantly, save U.S. agriculture, but is in fact the reason why we have had no global warming at all. Since the late 1960s, the program has been run by a lab dubbed Muad’Dib.
http://worldtruth.tv/snowden-uncovers-s ... hemtrails/

Muad’Dib is a fictional character in the Dune universe created by Frank Herbert. The name is supposed to mean "the mouse" or "the wise man".

From the book Dune:
Muad'Dib is wise in the ways of the desert. Muad'Dib creates his own water. Muad'Dib hides from the sun and travels in the cool night. Muad'Dib is fruitful and multiplies over the land. Muad'Dib we call 'instructor-of-boys.' That is a powerful base on which to build your life, Paul Muad'Dib, who is Usul among us.
More here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Muad%27Dib
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Flabbergasted wrote:According to Worldtruth.tv, our friend and whistleblower/oracle SnowJob has now come forward and revealed that the worldwide aerosol geoengineering program is not only part of a benevolent attempt to counter global warming and, most importantly, save U.S. agriculture, but is in fact the reason why we have had no global warming at all. Since the late 1960s, the program has been run by a lab dubbed Muad’Dib.
http://worldtruth.tv/snowden-uncovers-s ... hemtrails/

Muad’Dib is a fictional character in the Dune universe created by Frank Herbert. The name is supposed to mean "the mouse" or "the wise man".

From the book Dune:
Muad'Dib is wise in the ways of the desert. Muad'Dib creates his own water. Muad'Dib hides from the sun and travels in the cool night. Muad'Dib is fruitful and multiplies over the land. Muad'Dib we call 'instructor-of-boys.' That is a powerful base on which to build your life, Paul Muad'Dib, who is Usul among us.
More here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Muad%27Dib
Also the alias of "Anthony John Hill", the supposed author of the 7/7 conspiracy film Ripple Effect, who was supposedly arrested in Ireland.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjbbRYdYTqg
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

SnowDib:
:P
dblitz

Unread post by dblitz »

This is interesting, I just hope it hasn't been posted yet:
Intro­duc­tion: The first of two pro­grams deal­ing with Wik­iLeaks, this broad­cast exam­ines an intelligence-connected mind con­trol cult with which Wik­iLeaks king­pin Julian Assange appears to be affil­i­ated. As well con­nected as it is ruth­less and crim­i­nal, the San­ti­nike­tan Park Asso­ci­a­tion of Anne Hamilton-Byrne con­di­tioned chil­dren with drugs, sen­sory depri­va­tion, sleep depri­va­tion, tor­ture and rit­ual sex­ual abuse in order to pro­duce sub­jects who bent to the will of the group’s leader.

Although Assange (pic­tured at left) claims to have been “on the run” from the cult, his claims of links to Aus­tralian intel­li­gence plus his strange, “plat­inum” col­ored hair (dis­tinc­tive of chil­dren raised in the group) sug­gest that the con­nec­tions may run much deeper. (Recall in this con­text that the group prac­tices rig­or­ous, sophis­ti­cated mind-control method­ol­ogy and Assange him­self may be sin­cerely unaware of the depth of his appar­ent links to the group. The orga­ni­za­tion also devel­ops mul­ti­ple iden­ti­ties for the chil­dren raised in its ranks, as well as obtain­ing mul­ti­ple pass­ports for them. Assange’s mother claims his hair turned white fol­low­ing a dif­fi­cult cus­tody case involv­ing a child of his. As will be seen later, Assange claims that Aus­tralian intel­li­gence has advised him, and there is an appar­ent link between Aus­tralian intel­li­gence and the cult.)
http://spitfirelist.com/for-the-record/ ... he-damned/

A comment on this page links to this image:

Hi Dave,

I am intrigued by your story on Wik­ileaks and most notable on Mr. Assange. I delved into some old footage of the cult, and noticed these chil­dren. And made a snap­shot of a group.

It’s here.

On the right side, I inserted two pic­tures of Julian. Now, is it me, or are those two peo­ple the same, but a younger ver­sion? Look at the eyes, the nose, mouth, com­plex­ion and pos­ture. It’s like two drops of water.
bostonterrierowner

Unread post by bostonterrierowner »

dblitz wrote:This is interesting, I just hope it hasn't been posted yet:
Intro­duc­tion: The first of two pro­grams deal­ing with Wik­iLeaks, this broad­cast exam­ines an intelligence-connected mind con­trol cult with which Wik­iLeaks king­pin Julian Assange appears to be affil­i­ated. As well con­nected as it is ruth­less and crim­i­nal, the San­ti­nike­tan Park Asso­ci­a­tion of Anne Hamilton-Byrne con­di­tioned chil­dren with drugs, sen­sory depri­va­tion, sleep depri­va­tion, tor­ture and rit­ual sex­ual abuse in order to pro­duce sub­jects who bent to the will of the group’s leader.

Although Assange (pic­tured at left) claims to have been “on the run” from the cult, his claims of links to Aus­tralian intel­li­gence plus his strange, “plat­inum” col­ored hair (dis­tinc­tive of chil­dren raised in the group) sug­gest that the con­nec­tions may run much deeper. (Recall in this con­text that the group prac­tices rig­or­ous, sophis­ti­cated mind-control method­ol­ogy and Assange him­self may be sin­cerely unaware of the depth of his appar­ent links to the group. The orga­ni­za­tion also devel­ops mul­ti­ple iden­ti­ties for the chil­dren raised in its ranks, as well as obtain­ing mul­ti­ple pass­ports for them. Assange’s mother claims his hair turned white fol­low­ing a dif­fi­cult cus­tody case involv­ing a child of his. As will be seen later, Assange claims that Aus­tralian intel­li­gence has advised him, and there is an appar­ent link between Aus­tralian intel­li­gence and the cult.)
http://spitfirelist.com/for-the-record/ ... he-damned/

A comment on this page links to this image:

Hi Dave,

I am intrigued by your story on Wik­ileaks and most notable on Mr. Assange. I delved into some old footage of the cult, and noticed these chil­dren. And made a snap­shot of a group.

It’s here.

On the right side, I inserted two pic­tures of Julian. Now, is it me, or are those two peo­ple the same, but a younger ver­sion? Look at the eyes, the nose, mouth, com­plex­ion and pos­ture. It’s like two drops of water.
This is no news , paid shill and a professional liar Webster Tarpley has been "exposing" Assange's links to this alleged cult since we first heard of Wikileaks .

IMHO this just another bullshit circulated to convince the general public that "Julian assange " is a real person not an actor or a CGI cartoon .

Something very similar is happening to Obama and his birth place controversies .

RED HERRING
dblitz

Unread post by dblitz »

I didn't realise any one had established for sure that Assange is not a real person.

I'm fairly sure he is not CGI, perhaps an actor. I think there could be some truth to the cult story as I live in Australia and know people who have experience of such things, and after all, these mind-controlled individuals eventually must serve some purpose or other. I just wanted to see what the forum members had to say, so thank you bostonterrierowner.
bostonterrierowner

Unread post by bostonterrierowner »

Dblitz ,

General public watching TV and believing this garbage is de facto mind controlled . Regarding various "cults" and sects , they are present in every country , even in my home Poland where Catholic Church is very powerful ( the greatest sects of all :) ) so yes there is some truth about it .

Our gay looking , skinny fellow aka Julian Assange doesn't exist , this persona is just a fairy tale so please do not get absorbed by this non-sense :)

Maybe there is an actor flashing his face on various MSM outlets or maybe he is just a CGI creation . It doesn't matter .
dblitz

Unread post by dblitz »

Thank you, that's good advice. I generally default to the fakery angle on everything presented by the media, just thought since the photo was a pretty good match I'd let the image experts here take a look.

I found that page while looking for information to help a friend who got sucked into a radio interview with 'Julian,' when he was promoting his new political party here in Australia. I should have come to clues forum first :)