THE "CHATBOX"

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

Luís Roberto "Velvet Mouth" Barroso was until recently president of the Electoral Courts (TSE). He made this comment in the hallway, coming out of a meeting. When he realized he was being filmed, it was too late.

Edit: I changed a word in the image to make the translation more faithful to the original ("Eleição não se ganha, se toma!")
Flabbergasted
Administrator

This other 67-page report on the election fraud was released yesterday. It focuses on anomalies in the 1st round different from those analyzed in my last posts. The English is rather googlish but it´s readable so I will simply post the link:
https://brazilwasstolen.com/wp-content/ ... ustify.pdf

The analysis was presented at 5 pm in Spanish and Portuguese. If you wish to watch the video, you can download it here:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/13IGkkl ... share_link (300 MB)

The page brazilwasstolen.com also features the official dataset of the Electoral Courts (TSE), a report in Portuguese on the election fraud of the 2nd round, and two files segregating votes according to the manufacture date of the voting machines (pre and post-2020).

The conclusions include:
1. A ballot box algorithm was used consistently to change the results of the election.
2. Two different source codes were used in the voting machines
3. Voting machines of different manufacture dates displayed totally different behaviors
4. The difficulty in demonstrating the exact method employed by the thieves does not make the steal any less obvious and provable

Word is going round that the Ministry of Defense will release an official report on the fraud on 7 November (not any of the reports I have linked to so far).

This just came out: the official dataset of the Electoral Courts (TSE) was modified yesterday at 7 pm, an hour after the above report was released, but the system informs the date and time of the "update" so it just makes the whole mess worse.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Dear Flabbergasted,

I have a quick question for you which is making me scratch my head... sorry about being a bit out of touch with this planet's geopolitics lately - you may appreciate why I haven't had much time for it though... ^_^

I just checked out the Wikipedia's entry for the BRICS coalition - which starts like this:

"BRICS is the acronym coined to associate five major emerging economies: Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa."

I then read that...

"The BRIC grouping's 1st formal summit, also held in Yekaterinburg, commenced on 16 June 2009, with Luiz Inácio Lula da Silva, Dmitry Medvedev, Manmohan Singh, and Hu Jintao, the respective leaders of Brazil, Russia, India, and China, all attending."

I then opened the main picture of the Wiki page - and found Bolsonaro in the middle of the BRICS boys:

So my question is - in short - are Lula and Bolsonaro at least "on the same page" with regards to contrasting the hegemony of the "western superpowers"?

I know how awfully naive this question may sound - but hey, I'm probably a quite naive and clueless geopolitical dumbo! :P
Flabbergasted
Administrator

simonshack wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 9:57 pmI have a quick question for you which is making me scratch my head...
Some "quick questions" require very long answers :) but don´t worry, I am working on it.
Flabbergasted
Administrator

The importance of what is happening in Brazil right now goes far beyond the country's borders, although the MSM worldwide are downplaying it through silence and misdirection. This is why I am posting these hasty updates.

-------------------------------------

Here is a Google map showing over 70 small and midsized towns where Bolsonaro received zero votes, according to the database of the Electoral Courts (TSE): https://goo.gl/maps/jBLXgEyyCP5d2wXKA

These same regions held rallies for Bolsonaro of unprecedented size, in some cases with impressive motociatas (motorcycle processions). The Left may have held sway in Northeastern Brazil in the past, but those days are certainly over. As you may have seen in the reports I linked to, the TSE concentrated the steal in the Northeast on the assumption it would look more plausible.

A typical motociata in "impoverished" Northeastern Brazil before the elections. Does this look like zero votes?

Running protests are happening all over the country.
https://rumble.com/v1s1vea-protest-agai ... -2022.html

This is from the protests in my home town, taken last night:
sekito

Unread post by sekito »

Perhaps making people protest IS the point?

to think that elections matter at all…
Nefilimp

Unread post by Nefilimp »

sekito wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 3:16 am Perhaps making people protest IS the point?

Exactly, I am actually a bit flabbergasted. A 'stolen election', my head is spinning trying to make sense of those two words.. Elections are a way to have the peasants consent to a violent rule by a pre-defined selection of psychopaths and at the same time make the peasants complicit to all the evil deeds by complying and financing the whole sharade.

Then, what difference does the word 'stolen' make?
sekito

Unread post by sekito »

I was examining the veracity of some old 'events', and it pains me to say this, but the "Manila Hostage Crisis' (2010) that involved both the Phillipines and Hong Kong SAR is a show.

The most obvious clues can be found in the following 'History Channel' documentary (I would believe if someone told me this was secretly an exposé, it's just that bad)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWGQLA_IlPE
- 2:40 (Mr Li) “所以個日就唔係幾happy(smiles)" (subtitles given: 'that was to be the start of a very bad day')- the actual meaning is: 'so that day we were feeling a bit of a let down'
- 3:25 (Mr Li) "我就無宗教信仰 所以係甘咪甘咯 你中意點就點" (subtitles given: 'I'm a free thinker, so I was more like what has happened, has happened') - actual meaning: 'Since I'm not religious, I was more like “whatever, do as you wish”'
- 5:55, "Salvador nervously approaches the door" - can see him actually smiling (though not very clear as he is in the distance)
- 11:47, you can see "Mr Li" rolling his eyes, and probably containing his laugh when "his wife" say she 'hugged him and cried', he did chuckle at the end of this scene
- 24:46, according to 'Joe Chan', Mandoza 'shot us row by row' until he went to him last. Joe blocked a bullet with a bag and his bare arms. Blood were gushing out of his arms "splattering onto the head of Li Ying Chun's mother(chuckle)". My arms have two big holes, but my head was unharmed. Then it went quiet, I was the last one he shot" "He would fire a second shot at people he saw still alive" - Were all the others alive also playing dead? How could there be 13 survivors then?
- 33:22: the SWAT team couldn't get into the bus after 5 minutes and the media got impatient and offered the advice 'just twist the handle of the exit door and open it, that's how you get in. And that's what they did' - are the SWAT so incompetent that they don't know about the exit door? or is the media giving the drama instructions here? And I thought the emergency exit couldn't be opened from the outside? Note that it's a travel bus, why would the travel agency allow the emergency exit to be opened from the outside?
- 35:56, SWAT officer: 'We are happy just to do our jobs (big smile)' - see how happy he is
- 38:00 so they threw tear gas into the bus, is 'Joe Chan' immune to its effects? how did he managed to play dead? How about all the rest who are alive?
- 38:28 the body hanging out of the door (it's clearer if you look at its shadow) one can see the arms jerking is that of a lifeless doll
- 40:10 (Joe Chan)"the policeman whispered to me: 'move, move'" - so how did the police know he's still alive? I thought he was playing dead?
- 40:22 Joe Chan getting off the bus, arms are visibly unharmed and had no blood
- 40:39 Joe Chan claimed to have severe blood loss leading to vertigo, but also claimed he was able to jump from the ground to get off the bus?
- 40:50 Joe Chan claims his left arm had a huge hole so that the bone underneath became visible; although some lesion is visible, the scar does not resemble his described injuries
- 41:10 he saw his artery poking out of his right arm gushing out blood. - I thought only bones can poke out
- 41:28 'no one tried to stop my bleeding, they don't even have bandages on the ambulance' - unbelievable
- 41:40 the head of the person on the gurney can be seen behind the 'paramedics', it has no face

also note, Joe Chan never mentioned about his 'girlfriend' in his interview; but according to Wiki, he has one on the bus who was seated at the front. And why is Joe Chan sitting at the back separated from his girlfriend??
https://zh.wikipedia.org/zh-hk/%E9%A6%A ... B%E4%BB%B6

Just the documentary above should already prove it without a doubt, but here's some further evidence

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAJIZuDyU3Q
- hostages getting off the bus slowly, no need to hurry here
- "Media now - 3PM today dead lock" "Big mistake to correct a big wrong decision - big deal will start after 3pm today" notice the 33

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwCFx64WKVA
7:28 victim lying on gurney, his face has a different coloration compared to his neck; you can actually see the face(light colour blob) shifted in position when the guy in the blue jacket shieded the face

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manila_hostage_crisis
"The SWAT team started to surround the bus at 7:37 pm. The team failed to enter the bus for nearly an hour. Initial attempts to break the shatter-resistant Plexiglass windows with a sledgehammer failed. At 7:45 pm, a rope was tied to the front doors of the bus, which snapped when they attempted to pull the door open."
Incompetent SWAT, or just actors fooling around?

While I'm at it, I will show my analysis for 2 Thailand events.
1. Thailand nursery attack that happened last month Oct 2022
Thailand mourns victims of daycare centre attack
CNA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIPEOg0NTMI
- 2:56-3:03, I counted at least 21 adult size caskets, but according to the official casualty numbers, there should be only 12 adults (and 24 children) dead. Indeed there are no child-sized caskets to be seen anywhere (in all other videos as well)

Toddler survives deadly Thailand nursery massacre tucked under a blanket
South China Morning Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmTB9B4VZVA
- The sole child survivor, 'Ammy', is said to be "sleeping next to her friend who was killed"; "usually a light sleeper", "appears not to have any memory of the attack"! So the child sleeps through the whole ordeal despite being a light sleeper and has no memory of it? As if it didn't happened!

Thailand nursery attack: Final farewell after massacre - BBC News
BBC News
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65WUqgNqbA8
- 2:39 man supposedly lost a child and is showing no emotions; at 2:53 he is seen helping with lifting the (adult-sized) casket into the truck. Guess what he does after it's just in? He turns away immediately without any hesitation!

Note also, 36 died - three six.

2. Thailand mall shooting in 2020
Horrific massacre at Thailand mall kills at least 20
ABC News
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFgI0pUYKx8
- 1:33-1:35, voiceover: "Terrorfied passer-bys crouching for cover in the parking lot"
if these people are really taking cover, then they are doing an abysmal job at it, as they are hiding meters away from the obstacles(cars);
and secondly, who is filming this? Given that the video is not credited, I must assume the scene was filmed by the media agency, which means the cameraman had somehow went over to the hiding place to film them? Either that's a very dedicated cameraman who is willing to risk his life - or they are all acting

How I Survived Thailand's Worst Mass Shootout | I Was There
Vice Asia
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCZNdNrB6CU
- 2:41 "Cleaning staff and cashiers ran into a room with a sign that read, 'Danger'. It was a power control room. They called out telling us to come into the room." - I find it hard to believe that cleaning staff would have the keys to the power control room, or that the power control room was originally left unlocked
- 4:48 "I posted on Facebook that I was hiding near the gunman. And I asked people to not call or message me. I had to save the phone's battery to communicate with the security officers." So he has to save battery, but has enough to go on Facebook and tell the world where he's hiding?
- 7:54 "I was in a white shirt, which I usually wore for work, but I didn't have my shoes on. I took off my shoes and socks. I only thought about running out of the mall to save my life."
why would someone take off their shoes AND socks when they expect to run for their lives? I guess he threw his shoes onto a tree or something for Good Ol' Shoe?
- 7:56 "My female colleague ran out half way and fainted. Two security officers carried her to a vehicle and give her first aid." - And so we learn the woman caught fainted on camera happens to be related to this guy giving his 'testimony'

What's behind the Thailand mass shooting? | DW News
DW News
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-2fCz-LfFc
- 0:45, kid being interviewed looks quite happy about the horrific incident
- 1:10, man being interviewed: "I'm shocked. Never felt something like this could happen", while his face is emotionless
- 2:21, we see evidence/scene number 1 of blood running out of a car with a bullet hole to the floor, we will see this scene again in another video

Thailand shooting: family of victim holds prayers outside mall | AFP
AFP News Agency
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrY9rDIrAVk
- Here we see the scene(evidence number 1) again, and a huge family gathered here for one person
- 0:13, the man sitting on the left is not paying attention at all to the monk; the guy at the back just in front of the man holding up his phone is lookign away; while the man furthest to the right is playing with his phone
- 0:19, here again wwe see the woman and man at the back not paying any attention to what's happening
either all these people are being disrepectful, or they just think this is a farce

Sidenote, I fail to find any photos or videos of hurt/dead victims in the mall, other than the bloodied car.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/10921416/ ... eath-toll/
photo shows snipers wearing different kinds of sneakers. I thought the SWAT is supposed to have specially-designed boots for their uniform?

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/wor ... 700184002/
"We were scared and ran to hide in toilets,” said Sumana Jeerawattanasuk, one of those rescued by police. She said seven or eight people hid in the same room as her." Is this 'Pulse' all over again? Do people not lock the toilet doors after running in?

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/thailand ... 0ffc125ef0
official number of casualties is:
"Thai officials said a soldier who went on a shooting rampage and killed at least 21 people and injured 42 others"
so 63 in total. six three.
sekito

Unread post by sekito »

so, I've tried to prove a local event(not the Manila one, another one I 've not talked about here) to be fake to my friends, and despite showing them all the evidence they still refuse to change their minds. I expected that, but it still gets me down.

when I point out the crisis actors, they offer all sorts of excuses, ending in "you can't prove all of them are faking it", "our friends were there and saw it" etc

when I point out evidence contrary to the narrative, they make all kinds of excuses as well.
when shown that everything is filmed in a small area : "the people were too afraid to escape" when shown there are passerbys walking nonchalantly around: "those who haven't escaped were paralyzed, they're weren't thinking straight. there's no route to escape" when shown there is a route to escape: "you can't prove it!"

and the conversation ultimately ended in "you weren't there, you wouldn't know what happened. so what if you can prove you are right"

I sincerely think this is a moral problem, not a knowledge problem. It's people not willing to take responsibility, choosing the status quo rather than truth and justice

rant over.

edit:
I've mediated more upon this and I've come to the view that the best we can do is plant seeds, whether the seeds grow into anything is out of our hands.

I still think a moral problem requires a moral solution - which is to make people care about the truth: many care about their health, but they don't find out what makes them healthy/unhealthy; many feel like a slave at work, but they don't understand what causes them to be a slave; many try to find happiness, but they don't know what true happiness is. If one can get them to care about the truth of the things they truly care about, then eventually hopefully they will come around and care about the truth of all things - including the media's psychological manipulation on their mind.
or else, getting them awake seems like a hopeless affair
HonestlyNow

Unread post by HonestlyNow »

sekito wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 7:55 amI sincerely think this is a moral problem, not a knowledge problem. It's people not willing to take responsibility, choosing the status quo rather than truth and justice.
Most assuredly so.
sekito wrote:or else, getting them awake seems like a hopeless affair
Most assuredly so.

I pointedly asked yesterday of a "friend" about whether, if someone other than me showed him a piece of information that he may find interesting but that may not seem to otherwise make sense in his mind, would he follow-up on that piece of information to see where it goes. His answer, "Probably not."
Mansur

Unread post by Mansur »

Nefilimp wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 4:57 am
sekito wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 3:16 am Perhaps making people protest IS the point?

Exactly, I am actually a bit flabbergasted. A 'stolen election', my head is spinning trying to make sense of those two words.. Elections are a way to have the peasants consent to a violent rule by a pre-defined selection of psychopaths and at the same time make the peasants complicit to all the evil deeds by complying and financing the whole sharade.

Then, what difference does the word 'stolen' make?
…‘making people protest…’ – that could be taken literally also; ie. not only they create the ‘cause’ for it but actually organizing the f… ant hives to bustle.
There is no spontaneous mass gathering! If anyone ever has seen one with his own eyes must know. (This motociatas thing is quite telling btw.) Now, if you say ‘yes, but in this special case gatherings are organized by the good guys’ I would answer --

sharpstuff

Unread post by sharpstuff »

REQUEST

I have been doing a lot of research recently on the aspects of high precision machining in relation to ancient artifacts (pyramids and so forth). I seem to remember reading posts some years ago on Clues but am unable to locate them. Could anyone locate them for me? I would be most grateful.

Be well.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

sharpstuff wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 6:45 am REQUEST

I have been doing a lot of research recently on the aspects of high precision machining in relation to ancient artifacts (pyramids and so forth). I seem to remember reading posts some years ago on Clues but am unable to locate them. Could anyone locate them for me? I would be most grateful.

Be well.
Dear Sharpstuff,

This great thread by our member Flabbergasted is probably what you're looking for:
"Advanced Building Technology in Remote Antiquity?" https://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?t=2122
patrix

Unread post by patrix »

simonshack wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 10:42 am
sharpstuff wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 6:45 am REQUEST

Be well.
Dear Sharpstuff,

This great thread by our member Flabbergasted is probably what you're looking for:
"Advanced Building Technology in Remote Antiquity?" https://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?t=2122
Thank you! This I will definitely read when I get the time. I've actually started watching a Netflix series with Graham Hancock https://www.radiotimes.com/tv/documenta ... m-hancock/ and it's quite good actually. Yes I know you are cringing about Netflix Simon and most of the stuff there is utter garbage and propaganda, but we have it...

One thing I think is happening now is that they are doing a "limited hangout" about supressed history etc hoping to draw attention from the "religion shattering stuff" like the facts that viruses do not exist or that its geometrically impossible that Earth orbits the Sun.

Anyway Hancock and many others think there was a cataclysm somewhere around the last ice age that could have whiped out an advanced human civilisation and I see a correlation here with Simons Halleys research that I actually initiated because of my vanity. But that's another story. :)

If Halleys is an ejecta from the Sun it is probable that in the early days of its existence, a close passage of Halleys with Earth could be a big problem for life on this planet. Today this is not the case though. The closest passage in modern time that occurred in 1986 was completely uneventful if we don't think the (fake) murder of Olof Palme, the (fake) Tjernobyl and (fake) Challenger accidents had anything to do with that passage :)
Nefilimp

Unread post by Nefilimp »

Artemis 1 Rocket Launch - Beautiful words were spoken; 'We rise together, to the moon and... beyond!'

What I found interesting is on the right side of the screen at around 3 minutes. It says ET = 66666.0 us(A)

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nd6mxlt0VNQ

Is the fake alien invasion near?