THE "CHATBOX"

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest
sekito

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

Unread post by sekito »

Nefilimp wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 8:39 am Artemis 1 Rocket Launch - Beautiful words were spoken; 'We rise together, to the moon and... beyond!'

What I found interesting is on the right side of the screen at around 3 minutes. It says ET = 66666.0 us(A)

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nd6mxlt0VNQ

Is the fake alien invasion near?
The far shot tells me something is off:
1. The reflection of the light/fire on the water is wrong;
the furthest edge of the water is lit from the beginning of the far shot, and still lit up at the end of the far shot, when the rocket’s height has completely surpassed its height at the beginning (so it should be reflecting smoke, not light)
2. The smoke formation at the distance is unnatural,
the smoke should spread out but does not, instead it looks like all the smoke was already there but slowly become visible as it gets illuminated
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

sekito wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 10:58 am
the furthest edge of the water is lit from the beginning of the far shot, and still lit up at the end of the far shot, when the rocket’s height has completely surpassed its height at the beginning (so it should be reflecting smoke, not light)
Excellent observation, Sekito. In fact, the reflection in the water remains STATIC all along... Major CGI animation cockup.
Newsbender

Unread post by Newsbender »

Well that was... incredibly underwhelming. They had no more camera angles/coverage for the fake lift off than they used to in the 60s and 70s for Apollo! Where are the onboard views? Live telemetry data? Surely they have the tech to fake all that now (or could at least borrow it from SpaceX!).

One wonders why they have waited so long to pretend to "go back" if that is all they are going to show us. They could have done it years ago!

Maybe all the good stuff is still to come :)

Edit: just rewatched it and it's the same old NASA tricks. The rocket appears to be flying nearly horizontal after about 90 seconds.
sekito

Unread post by sekito »

simonshack wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 7:54 pm
sekito wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 10:58 am
Excellent observation, Sekito. In fact, the reflection in the water remains STATIC all along... Major CGI animation cockup.
Shadows and reflections are the most common fuck-ups, to the point that I suspect they are doing it intentionally to fuck with us

Like this one from SpaceX I noticed way back
https://twitter.com/SpaceX/status/15255 ... sEV26EPAkg

The shadow on the water and the actual rocket is out of sync by a millisecond, most obvious when the landing arms/legs(?) are opening
Newsbender

Unread post by Newsbender »

sekito wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 3:33 am Shadows and reflections are the most common fuck-ups, to the point that I suspect they are doing it intentionally to fuck with us
Yes sekito, I agree. It is as if to say, "look, we can put out shockingly subpar material such as this, and the (m)asses will still lap it up". It is the only explanation for such sloppiness, not just with the fake space stuff, but right across the entire smorgasbord of media fakery.
sekito

Unread post by sekito »

Ha anyone looked into the Iran protests, which I’m pretty sure is another big show to incite people to riot

Like this “police shooting” at Tehran City THEATRE metro station, where passengers on the opposite platform stay completely unfazed
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWUKHoFEVvg

Or this Twitter account full on photoshopped dead kids
https://twitter.com/1500tasvir_en/statu ... 6031396865

And “human rights” reports of 133 killed across Iran:
https://web.archive.org/web/20221004060 ... f487380000

Just like how 133 died in the “Indian bridge collapse”
or how 133 died in the “Indonesian football disaster”
or how 133 injured in “Seoul’s Halloween stampede”
Mansur

Unread post by Mansur »

sekito wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 6:37 am Ha anyone looked into the Iran protests, which I’m pretty sure is another big show to incite people to riot.
With respect for your posts, I would note that the masses cannot be incited to riot. All you ever have are a few dozen paid 'agitators' who keep the idle and onlooking masses there with their stunts.

Perhaps that doesn't take anything away from what you say, but it's so axiomatic that I had to make a note of it.
sekito

Unread post by sekito »

Mansur wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 5:09 pm
sekito wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 6:37 am Ha anyone looked into the Iran protests, which I’m pretty sure is another big show to incite people to riot.
With respect for your posts, I would note that the masses cannot be incited to riot. All you ever have are a few dozen paid 'agitators' who keep the idle and onlooking masses there with their stunts.

Perhaps that doesn't take anything away from what you say, but it's so axiomatic that I had to make a note of it.
I’m not so sure about that. Two years back, there were some form of ‘riot’ in my city, and I know a few acquaintances(friends?) who joined - they may not be the one who lead the effort, but they were certainly incited to make Molotovs and throw bricks and whatnot.

Most people are unhappy with their government at all times, you just need to give them a reason(ie. excuse) to riot, and let the hive mind take hold

The situation in Iran is especially ironic, given that Mahsa Amini probably died from the vax (early 20s, sudden heart attack with no prior history)

Well, anyways, here’s more low-effort fakery from NASA
https://youtu.be/BJyM4Pi4vTk

I guess the moon does not get its own shadow or something

By the way, if anyone cares, the “Club Q” shooting a few days ago is most likely a hoax
Here’s a happy mother talking about her dead son: “he love to laugh”
https://youtu.be/yQ87M7MyJ0s

https://www.thedailybeast.com/joshua-th ... do-springs
The witness was unable to discern the gun shots from the music; but then he was also able to hear everything exactly after being shielded by the door of the dressing room? sounds about right
Last edited by sekito on Mon Nov 21, 2022 6:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mansur

Unread post by Mansur »

sekito wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 5:18 pm I’m not so sure about that. Two years back, there were some form of ‘riot’ in my city, and I know a few acquaintances(friends?) who joined - they may not be the one who lead the effort, but they were certainly incited to make Molotovs and throw bricks and whatnot.

Most people are unhappy with their government at all times, you just need to give them a reason(ie. excuse) to riot, and let the hive mind take hold.
Of course, a fair number of onlookers get involved (and who wouldn't be unhappy with their situation, especially if they are warned so loudly and conspicuously?!) but these are a tiny fraction of the 'masses'. All your personal experience adds to the matter is that we now know that you have hyper reactive acquaintances.

But even if hypothesised that it is possible to incite the masses to riot, I don't think such a thing is even the purpose of those who organise these events. Because that they are obviously organised, I hope you will admit. The outcome of an actual riot cannot be calculated so easily, on the one hand, on the other hand, everyone has candy waiting him at home and has chosen rioting as an evening programme just because it is a nice break from the daily routine (watching TV in the evening). In other words, there is no crowd capable of rioting let alone revolt (maybe there never was).
sekito

Unread post by sekito »

Mansur wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 6:10 pm
sekito wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 5:18 pm I’m not so sure about that. Two years back, there were some form of ‘riot’ in my city, and I know a few acquaintances(friends?) who joined - they may not be the one who lead the effort, but they were certainly incited to make Molotovs and throw bricks and whatnot.

Most people are unhappy with their government at all times, you just need to give them a reason(ie. excuse) to riot, and let the hive mind take hold.
Of course, a fair number of onlookers get involved (and who wouldn't be unhappy with their situation, especially if they are warned so loudly and conspicuously?!) but these are a tiny fraction of the 'masses'. All your personal experience adds to the matter is that we now know that you have hyper reactive acquaintances.

But even if hypothesised that it is possible to incite the masses to riot, I don't think such a thing is even the purpose of those who organise these events. Because that they are obviously organised, I hope you will admit. The outcome of an actual riot cannot be calculated so easily, on the one hand, on the other hand, everyone has candy waiting him at home and has chosen rioting as an evening programme just because it is a nice break from the daily routine (watching TV in the evening). In other words, there is no crowd capable of rioting let alone revolt (maybe there never was).
I agree generally, I certainly did not mean it could lead to an actual revolt; but I would put it this way:
The plot happens in a few phases:
1. Fake media reports of rioting
2. Some teenagers, young men who are incitable, led by the paid actors, create some actual chaos
3. A sense of distrust is formented in the society, buttressed by actual experience of the masses
4. The riots eventually stop - either disbanded or imprisoned
5. The Western government now feels justified to impose sanctions; the citizens of the country/city turn their hatred towards their neighbors and the government - some may even feel inclined to become spies or work actively against the government
6. These spies, if they are successful, might eventually(years or decades) be able to infiltrate the government and take control it from the inside
Mansur

Unread post by Mansur »

Yes, that is the way 'social changes' take place nowadays. My point was simply concerning your number 2. Some teenagers and (very) young men (and women), as you say.

(Your numbers 5 and 6 seem to refer specifically to eastern, i.e. still 'developing' countries. Although I find it very difficult to imagine that there could be a government in the world today in 2022 with even minimal independent decision-making ability in important areas - and I seem to recall that this idea was raised already a hundred years ago.)

Coming back to the actual rioting, - it is perhaps relevant to note that there is no point in what they are doing there, neither the vandalism, nor the banners, nor the slogans they are chanting, it is all completely pointless, strikingly pointless.

It could be noted here also that the mass, in this context, is quite related to the physical sense of the word. The very first characteristic of mass in physics is that it is inert and makes all motion only by external agency, and as soon as this ceases, motion ceases.
sekito

Unread post by sekito »

Queensland (Wieambilla) shooting on 12/12, where the main shooter Train is allegedly a “conspiracy theorist”, and he and his family gunned down his neighbor “Dare”, as well as 2 policemen

- It’s fake.

https://twitter.com/QldPolice/status/16 ... 4234852352
The photos of the 2 killed policeman are badly pasted, the woman’s right side of the face (my right), and the man’s left side (my left) are practically straight, you can even see the corner of the paste on the top left corner of the man’s face!

https://proxima24.com/wiembilla-shootin ... -to-death/
Here we find another photo of the female victim (the one with a dog);
It is an obvious paste up: there is a clear difference in gradation on the left side of her face (my left) around her ear

And why are both photos of the victims holding dogs - is it an allusion to “wag the dog”?
the neighbour’s name - Dare, is it a pun? That He ’dared’ investigate and end up dead?
How about the shooters’ name - Train?? Training the masses to accept the narrative?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdico9DHjxg
The interviewed “neighbour” wearing sunglasses (Luke Mace), said: “We have no idea they(the shooters) are even there”. Right, so he lived next to them but doesn’t know they exist. makes sense.
And he’s got to be one of the most emotionless actors I’ve seen

Let’s not forget about the numerology: 12/12 (1+2=3): 33
And the first line from the Guardian article https://www.theguardian.com/australia-n ... queensland
“THREE people were shot dead by tactical police late on Monday night, ending a SIX-hour standoff…) three-six: 666

On a different note, I found another video resource awhile back
https://153news.net/view_channel.php?us ... 20Breakout
Half of these channel’s videos is based purely on numerology though (which remains unconvincing), but the other half is quite good

I found it while I was looking into Lockerbie (again), and it convinced me that Lockerbie was a psy-op

I saw someone mentioned Hancock’s Netflix show in a previous comment,
Just want to say, Hancock is at best a useful idiot, at worst a disinformation agent
https://www.michaeltsarion.com/hancock- ... enger.html (note: I don’t mean to agree with Tsarion, just offering a viewpoint)
Anyways, if anyone want to research history, I would suggest you start with Fomenko or Tartaria-related research (though there is so much bad information out there, it would take a lot of time to sift through)
Nefilimp

Unread post by Nefilimp »

Thanks Sekito, I agree with you; those pictures look so manipulated it is just ridiculous that they dare show them to us. But they know most won't even notice and when you point it out, they won't understand because they don't look at the world as we do. To them it is a coincendence, maybe just a mistake. Even a very bad quality picture at a remembrance website for someone 'shot' or 'killed in the line of fire' will quickly disappear from their thoughts. To us it is one in many, to them a freak occurrence.

Regarding 'Train' being a conspiracy theorist, this is what is written on 7 News;
In one post, that appears to have been removed, Gareth said the Port Arthur massacre in 1996 had been an operation to “disarm the Australian population”.
Funny that Train is now participating in another operation to disarm them. :ph34r:
In another post on alternative news site Cairns News, Gareth seemed to refer to the COVID vaccine as a “neurological bio-weapon”.

“The majority of Australians are still deaf, dumb and blind having now injected themselves with a neurological bio-weapon which will soon be fully activated for total control and monitoring, if they don’t drop dead,” he wrote.
I must say I don't really investigate these cases in depth anymore, I just look at the news items from my home country on nu.nl, my current country Uganda on monitor.co.ug and for fun I look at fox and cnn a few times a week. Not so much because I am interested in the 'news' but more that I am interested in the manipulation, to see how they form the minds of the masses, how they push us toward their goals.

With this recent case it is pretty clear; they want to take away the firearms and they want people to associate legit concerns about the experimental injections with crazy copkillers. Oh, and anti-authority is bad, mmmkai. So be good little peasants and give us your guns, take another booster and vote, vote, vote (for your own enslavement).
sekito

Unread post by sekito »

Nefilimp wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 3:23 pm I must say I don't really investigate these cases in depth anymore, I just look at the news items from my home country on nu.nl, my current country Uganda on monitor.co.ug and for fun I look at fox and cnn a few times a week. Not so much because I am interested in the 'news' but more that I am interested in the manipulation, to see how they form the minds of the masses, how they push us toward their goals.
I don’t watch the news either, I just let them come to me.
It seems Germany is also pushing for stricter gun laws, following the so-called Reichsburger attempted coup (which allegedly is influenced by Anon conspiracy theories blah blah);
a secret arrest but not so secret that they have professional photographers ready at the doorstep
https://twitter.com/HeimatliebeDE/statu ... 6026551297

On a completed unrelated note,
I’ve been giving some thought to Snowden and the Prism expose recently;
assuming Snowden is a deep state agent, what is the point of the whole operation? And then, it came to me: what if the whole Prism project is a hoax? For sure, the NSA ‘could’ monitor everyone, but are they really? Or is it a psy-op to get people scared about what they say on the net
Mansur

Unread post by Mansur »

I've heard of things where - for example - young ladies, after discussing some important aspect of their lives, I think it was lingerie brands or something like that, of course, in the intimate vicinity of their smartphones, and the next day they had ads on their Facebook/twitter pages about the topic so widely that even they had to notice.

Of course, this information does not meet even the slightest degree of reliability, - and furthermore, if one 'perceives' or 'experiences' such a thing, there is no power in the whole world, at least not in the hands of a private person, to qualify this 'experience' back into a 'supposition'.

If someone has secrets, and I don't think there is the slightest novelty in that, he should keep his mouth shut, whether he is on the internet or elsewhere (if such a thing is still possible).

In a word, its commercial use is more than likely, police access is tangible, - the question is rather who is the real owner or seller. 'Governments' or deep state' are just words. But I don't think it's important to stick to those words or invent new ones. To even dwell on these things so much is, in my opinion, more than it deserves.

sekito wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 3:39 pm... if anyone want to research history, I would suggest you start with Fomenko ...
If one 'starts with Fomenko', let me ask, what does one continue with?

Fomenko does not write history, he simply denies it. Because no one can seriously believe that he, with his computer programs and algorithms (he is a mathematician), has discovered some new, deeper meaning to history than has been hitherto understood by anyone. Of course, he claims no such thing. Doesn't even need one.

This whole business (including a good many other versions of the 'suppressed history' theme, and the predecessors) gives me the impression of a conscious-unconscious attempt in groping towards an actual 'Newspeak'. On the professional/official side, these things are called 'pseudoscience'. What a wonderful term! And how freshing to listen to the debate between them!!!!

If history and chronology are synonymous, that is, if history is nothing but, preferably, correct chronology, then the Fomenkos are next...