THE "CHATBOX"

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest
ICfreely

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

Unread post by ICfreely » Sun Jan 26, 2020 10:33 pm

I wonder if this HELLBOUND WHORE (Dr. Michael Baden) is going to be tasked with performing the Kobe Bryant Autopsy. Maybe he’ll find drugs in Kobe’s “system.” Who the fuck knows with these $chitt $hoah Massa’s anymore?

Epstein death puts renowned pathologist back in spotlight
By JENNIFER PELTZ and JIM MUSTIAN August 12, 2019
https://apnews.com/bca05befc9424ecf908b4348670c0670

Enjoy your well deserved stay Beyond the Wall you fucking hack!

ICfreely

Unread post by ICfreely » Tue Jan 28, 2020 1:27 am

Tupac - Wonder Why They Call You A Bitch

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FREtVfKrQWo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FREtVfKrQWo

ICfreely

Unread post by ICfreely » Sat Feb 01, 2020 3:34 am

ICfreely wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 3:32 am
I highly recommend the following book to anyone interested in the nature of disease and the philosophy/art of healing.

VITALITY, FASTING AND NUTRITION - HEREWARD CARRINGTON (1908)

Chapter III
ON DRUG MEDICATION

A LONG and an interesting chapter might be written on this subject of drug medication, but the limited space at my disposal for that purpose effectively prevents my doing so in the manner I should like. Yet perhaps this is not so much to be regretted since the ground has been so well and completely covered already by a great number of eminent and able writers on the subject that it will be hardly necessary for me to give more than a very brief resume and outline of the theories already advanced and held by hygienists, or of their arguments against drug-medication. So ingrained is this popular and direful superstition, however so ingrained is this belief in the curative powers of “medicine" that it will be necessary for me at the risk of some tediousness to trace in brief outline the origin and growth of this extraordinarily grotesque idea, and to show that this whole notion of deriving benefit or of becoming “cured” through the taking of “medicine" in any form, or under any circumstances, is one of the most disastrous, as it is one of the most ludicrous fallacies, one of the most harmful beliefs extant, and one which the coming generations of freethinking medical men will have to most vigorously combat.

In the first place, then, I would point out that the whole theory of drug medication is based, primarily, upon the false conception of the nature of disease; and that when once our ideas in this direction have undergone a change, the whole magnificent edifice, reared by patient labor, comes tumbling about our ears. For, when once we realize the true nature of disease--that it is itself a curing process--and, as such, cannot possibly be cured!--to what has this theory of drugging, in order to "cure" the patient come? And this one single objection--the right understanding of the nature of disease is, in itself, is enough to condemn utterly and forever all drug-medication, without any additional or supplementary argument whatsoever.

For what are drugs supposed to do? Obviously, to "cure" the disease: with that object they are administered, and for that reason they are taken. But this whole theory is based upon the idea that a disease is a thing that can be attacked, or driven out, or suppressed or subdued, or in some way affected by the drug; but when once we realize that the disease is in reality not an entity at all; that it is not, in fact, what we must fight or combat, but that it is itself the process of purification of "getting well" when the grand truth is once thoroughly realized and appreciated, its true significance grasped then drug medication will take its rightful place in the history of science and be classed with the other vulgar superstitious, than which it is no less pathetically amusing.

Yet the whole science of "medicine" is based upon the notion that drugs possess this very power--which prompted their administration. From the very earliest times this idea has prevailed, and the drugging system of to-day is based upon exactly the same false notions as it has always been based upon. Drugs are "the shot and shell," as Doctor Densmore so well described it, "hurled at the invisible enemy in the hope of dislodging and expelling it."

Drug medication can be shown to be absolutely without logical foundation or support, for these reasons. First, drugs are admittedly poisons; either they are poisonous per se (snake virus, e.g), or they become poisons simply because of their presence within the organism. It must always be distinctly remembered, in this connection, that any substance, present within the organization, which is not a food, is strictly speaking, a poison; i.e., it is either appropriable material for tissue-building (a food), or it is not; and if not, then it is a foreign substance--a poison--and as such can only damage and cannot possibly ever benefit the organism.

Footnote. Unfortunately, the modern germ theory has caused the medical world to turn further and further from the truth, in this direction--the tendency being more and more to disregard entirely the vital element, and to consider the body solely from a chemical point of view. This viewpoint illustrates the tendency of modern medical thought on these questions, and how far removed they are from accepting any such thing as a vital principle.

Chapter VI
NATURE'S LAW OF CURE

The real nature of disease should now be apparent. It is the encumbrance of the system with effete, mal-assimilated, foreign material and the degree of "susceptibility" of of any person exactly corresponds to the amount of this morbid matter within the organism it is, in fact, the degree of actual disease present. As Kuhne put it:

"The one common cause of all disease is the presence of foreign substances in the body."

This is the real and only cause of disease. The disease itself is merely the process of ridding the body of these impurities; and any real cure, must, therefore, be based upon this philosophy, and have for its successful accomplishment, the sole object of assisting nature to rid the system of these impurities. This is, in fact, the hygienic theory of disease and of its cure in a nutshell.

The great underlying truth, then, is that all disease is but a curative crisis--a method adopted by Nature to rid the system as rapidly and energetically as possible of the effete, encumbering material it contains. Our organism is more or less encumbered or saturated with this material perpetually owing to our artificial methods of living i.e., we are chronically more or less diseased and, as Doctor Page pointed out:

"....the various acute diseases, so-called, are in point of fact acute remedies for chronic disease."

It may be asked , perhaps: "why, then, does disease ever remain chronic?" My answer to this is that the prolonged sickness and attempt on the part of Nature to cure, have so depleted and so de-energized the system and wasted the vital powers that a radical and sudden method of cure is no longer possible. As Dr. Robert Walter expressed it:

" An acute disease is a vigorous effort of the vital organism to resist injuries, to repair damages, and to restore health; while a chronic disease is a prolonged and subdued ailment in which the power of cure has been so depleted that active manifestations are not possible." As Doctor Oswald has pointed out:

"A chronic disease, properly speaking, is nothing but Nature's protest against a chronic provocation."

It indicates a chronic cause. The one is continuous because the other is continuous, and when one is discontinued, the other ceases. It is simply a question of cause and effect, and the "cure" of such diseases thus becomes one of the simplest and most obvious processes. We know the cause of the diseases---it is the same as the cause of all acute diseases--effete material; and to effect a cure, the rule is merely: Cease adding to the cause; cease introducing into the system those materials which act as the cause of disease.

But this philosophy of disease would imply that the whole human race is more or less diseased--and that continually! This conclusion I do not shrink from; in fact, I must insist upon it as most certainly correct and true. We are all of us diseased--all the time. The various diseases from which humanity suffers are but the various means Nature adopts in order to cure humanity of its conditions. If any person is not in the best health---in the finest physical condition--then he is diseased, a little, perhaps, yet diseased. The majority of persons imagine that they are "perfectly well" if they are not actually in bed, or wracked with pain, or in the throes of some acutely diseased condition; but everyone is, in reality, diseased, who is not in the best of health, i.e., in actual training--the "pink of condition." All states below that necessarily indicate some degree of disease.

A perfectly healthy man does not, in all probability, exist, perfect health is an idea state---an imaginary condition. Says Dr. Joel Shew:

"Perfect health, at the present day, among civilized nations, is probably nowhere to be found. It exists only as an ideal thing.

Almost ideal health is the nearest we can ever hope to come to that ideal condition, and every stage below that is disease. Who can doubt the truth of this remark when we see the yellow, wizened, colorless, blotched, bloated or emaciated faces everywhere about us, in the streets--instead of the clean, healthful pink complexions that should encounter us on every hand? How many of the human family are in perfect health--possessing buoyancy of spirits, clear skins, and possessing the energy and activity characteristic of those in health? And, if such conditions are not present, then that individual is diseased. The whole human race is sick! Death and disease, misery and suffering are on every hand, where there should be nothing but health and strength and comeliness. Says Doctor Smidovich:

"I began to regard people surrounding me with a new and strange feeling, and I was more and more struct by the rarity in their midst of healthy individuals, nearly every one of them had some ailment. To me the world began to assume the aspect of one gigantic infirmary; normal man was sick man; the healthy person merely represented a happy freak, a sharp deviation from the normal; this fact was ever becoming more plain." As Dr. James C. Jackson stated, in speaking of his patients:

"...Through the whole range, from Allopathy clear down to Hydropathy, these patients of mine had been left under the impression that the curative power resided in the doctors, and not in the vital element which God had implanted in their organism.:

Now, when we come to consider the question: How can we best assist Nature? --we come to a dividing of the ways, where the regular medical doctor and the hygienist part company forever. It is owing to the prevalent false medical teaching that diseases are entities that they can "pass through" or 'attack" and that drugs may in some way antidote or drive out this mysterious thing---or, at most, assist Nature in expelling it--that prevents the regular physician from perceiving the true philosophy of disease and its cure. The disease is the cure! That must be realized once and finally. Disease is merely a condition--not a thing. As Doctor Trall so well pointed out:

"How much longer will medical men expend brain and labor, and waste pen, ink and paper, in looking for a thing that is no thing at all, and in trying to land a seat for a disease which has no localized existence? As well might a physicist point his spy glass to the moon to discover the whereabouts of the electrical force, as for our doctors to turn their mental microscopes to any given locality in the vital domain, to ascertain the local habitation of a fever."

Disease is an attempt to clean the system from the foul material with which it is overloaded--and from which it must be rid, if life is to be maintained. Were there no disease (curative crises) and were the effete matter which is the cause of disease--and which the disease, as we know it, merely expelled from the system--this process of expulsion being the so-called disease retained within it--death would invariably result due to tissue-poisoning. The disease is thus the curative measure Nature employs in order to prevent death--which would otherwise follow with extreme rapidity and certainty. Having once fully grasped this conception we are in a better position to answer the question just proposed. How can we best assist Nature, in her efforts to rid the system of the impurities it contains--the real cause of the disease? Certainly not by adding more impurities; that would be the height of folly! Yet this is what is almost universally done!

"Any person who can explain the act of sneezing has the key which may be applied to the solution of all the problems before us. Does the dust sneeze the nose, or does the nose sneeze the dust? Which is acted on or expelled, and what acts? Is sneezing a healthy or a morbid process? No one will pretend that it is normal. No one ever sneezes unless there is something abnormal in or about the nasal organ. Then sneezing is a remedial effort, a purifying process, a disease, as much as a diarrhea or a fever.

Dr. Trall says in The True Healing Art:

"We are told that Nature has provided a 'law of cure.' Here is another vexed question for us to settle, and I meet it by denying the fact. What is this law of cure? The Allopaths say it is contrariis curantur---contraries cure opposites. The Homeopathists proclaim similia stmilibus curantur---like cures like. The Eclectics declare that the law exist of or consists in 'Sanative' medication, and the Physio-Medicals believe that the law is fulfilled in the employment of 'Physiological' remedies.

"They are all wrong; there is no law of cure' in all the Universe. Nature has provided nothing of the sort; Nature has provided penalties, not remedies. Think you, would Nature provide penalties or punishment as the consequences of transgression, and then provide remedies to do away with the penalties? Would Nature ordain disease or suffering as the corrective discipline for disobedience to the laws of life, and then permit the doctor to drug and dose away the penalties? There is a condition of cure, and this is obedience to the laws of life."

https://archive.org/stream/vitalityfast ... h_djvu.txt

With that in mind, dear reader, do you see how silly the following is?

A cure for cancer? Israeli scientists may have found one
“Our results are consistent and repeatable.”
By Maayan Jaffe-Hoffman
January 28, 2019 23:14

Aridor, chairman of the board of AEBi and CEO Dr. Ilan Morad, say their treatment, which they call MuTaTo (multi-target toxin) is essentially on the scale of a cancer antibiotic – a disruption technology of the highest order.

In contrast, MuTaTo is using a combination of several cancer-targeting peptides for each cancer cell at the same time, combined with a strong peptide toxin that would kill cancer cells specifically.…

Furthermore, many cancer cells activate detoxification mechanisms when in stress from drugs. The cells pump out the drugs or modify them to be non-functional. But Morad said detoxification takes time. When the toxin is strong, it has a high probability of killing the cancer cell before detoxification occurs, which is what he is banking on.

He equated the concept of MuTaTo to the triple drug cocktail that has helped change AIDS from being an automatic death sentence to a chronic – but often manageable – disease.

Morad said that so far, the company has concluded its first exploratory mice experiment…

https://www.jpost.com/HEALTH-SCIENCE/A- ... one-578939

"How can we best assist Nature, in her efforts to rid the system of the impurities it contains--the real cause of the disease? Certainly not by adding more impurities; that would be the height of folly! Yet this is what is almost universally done!"

A Loved One’s Chemotherapy Treatment Could Injure Their Caregiver
by Lorraine Kember May 13, 2014

Can Chemo Affect a Caregiver?

Sitting next to Brian on the day he commenced treatment, I observed the nurses administering his chemotherapy drugs wearing purple rubber gloves and heavy aprons. The sight of that made me realize how toxic these drugs must be.

While Brian was undergoing his treatment, my only concerns were his well-being and the effects of the drugs on his body. After an interesting conversation with a nurse later that day, I learned that Brian’s treatment also could have a detrimental effect on my own body.

The conversation started after I observed hospital staff directing chemotherapy patients to a separate bathroom than everyone else. The door to that bathroom had a large purple sign that matched the color of the nurses’ gloves. It read: “Toxic – for the use of chemotherapy patients only.”

It made me think: Would Brian need a separate toilet at home after his chemotherapy treatments? So I asked the nurse. I’m glad I did, too.

She said chemotherapy drugs remain in a patient’s bodily fluids for up to 72 hours after therapy ends. This means the drugs are present in vomit, urine and excrement during that time.

• Skin rashes

• Upset stomach

• Headaches

• Allergic reactions

In extreme cases, it can even lead to cancer. :o

Precautions

The nurse warned me that caregivers of chemotherapy patients are at particular risk. She listed several precautions I should take to protect my health following each of Brian’s chemotherapy sessions:

• If there are two toilets in the home, the chemotherapy patient should use one, and the caregiver should use the other for at least 48 hours after treatment ceases. If there is only one toilet, male patients should sit when urinating to avoid splashing. When finished, they need to lower the lid and flush twice.

• If the patient vomits into the toilet, tell them to close the lid and flush twice. If the patient splashed vomit on or around the toilet, the caregiver should put on disposable rubber gloves, use paper towels to clean the spill, toss them in the toilet, close the lid and flush twice. Once the area is clean, remove the gloves, dispose of them and wash hands thoroughly with warm, soapy water.

• When it comes to sexual intimacy, avoid open-mouth kissing and use protection. Chemotherapy drugs are present in saliva, semen and vaginal secretions.

• Wash plates and cups solely used by the chemotherapy patient in a dishwasher, or use disposable plates and utensils. If there is no dishwasher, make sure the water is hot and soapy. Dry the dishes thoroughly.

• Do not wash any bedding or linens soiled with body fluids by hand. Place all soiled items in the washing machine, and wash them twice on the hot cycle. Be sure not to mix the linen with any other clothing. If they cannot be washed right away, keep them clear of other items by sealing them in a plastic bag.

Following these guidelines while your loved one undergoes treatment can help ensure that you stay safe while offering the best level of care possible.
https://www.asbestos.com/blog/2014/05/1 ... caregiver/

The above also applies to vaccines. If someone in the household gets vaccinated (poisoned), then that person is not only not “immunized” but automatically more susceptible to disease (detoxification). Moreover, everyone else in the household who comes into contact with the vaccinated (poisoned) person has a higher risk of getting sick. That’s why measles (or any other "disease" for that matter) outbreaks are more prevalent among the vaccinated. Think about that the next time you read an article from officialdom about “herd immunity.”

Why Essential Oils Heal and Drugs Don’t
by Dr. David Stewart, Ph.D.
The Chemistry of Essential Oils

If you tell most medical doctors that essential oils bring about healing with no negative side effects, they won’t believe you. This is because in medical school, students are repeatedly told by their professors that all effective medicines have negative side effects, and if they don’t then they can’t be effective.

When I was in medical school one professor emphasized this point in a colorful, graphic manner with specially prepared slides. In each slide specific drugs were depicted as evil looking demons or goblins. As he presented each picture, he explained, “Although ugly and capable of doing harm, these ‘demons’ are also the bearers of some good. So long as the benefits outweigh the risks, we use them,” he summarized. “We have no choice,” he continued, “because if a drug has no dangers, then it can have no benefits :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: . That’s just the way it is. And that’s why it is essential that only qualified physicians be allowed to prescribe medicines,” he concluded.

Actually, the professor was telling the truth. Within the restricted practice of allopathy (MDs) the only real medicines are physician prescribed pharmaceuticals. Such medicines always do have negative side effects. All of them. No exceptions. Hence, doctors are trained to accept the bad with the good as the price of effective medicine.

The Danger is in the Drug Itself

The dangers of prescription drugs are intrinsic to the drugs themselves, not in how they are administered. No matter how careful the physician in prescribing and how compliant the patient in following doctor’s orders, even then deaths and damages occur. In fact, according to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control, more than 100,000 Americans die every year, not from illegal drugs, not from drug overdoses, not from over-the-counter drugs, and not from drug abuses, but from properly prescribed, properly taken prescriptions. In this country, more people die from doctor’s prescriptions every ten days than were killed in the 9/11 terrorist attacks.

Why is this so? Why do allopathic drugs always have undesirable effects (along with their apparent benefits) while one can find healing with natural products, such as essential oils, with no undesirable effects? Here is why.

Why Companies Deliberately Sell Dangerous Products

It is illegal to patent any natural product. The way to big profits in the medicine industry is to create an unnatural substance that never before existed in nature, then patent it, and obtain a monopoly. Hence, the molecules of pharmaceutical drugs are all strange to the human body. In all the history of humankind, such molecules were never encountered or taken into any human body. Hence, the body does not easily metabolize them. God never made your body to accept and deal with these chemicals and antibiotics.

Non-toxic natural organic substances are usually easily eliminated by the body when their usefulness has run their course. Up to a point, your body can even deal with and eliminate natural toxic substances. But when your body receives a synthetic substance, even one that may seem benign or inert (like plastic), your body does not know how to metabolize and eliminate it. If sent to the liver to break it down into disposable compounds, the liver says, “Hey. What is this? I don’t know what to do with it. Here kidneys, you take it.” Then the kidneys react saying, “Hey liver, don’t send it to us. We don’t know what it is either. Send it to the pancreas. Maybe it will have an enzyme that can deal with it.” Then the pancreas objects, “Hey guys, what do you think you are doing? I don’t want this stuff. Dump it in the blood or the lymph or try the spleen. Maybe the spleen can filter this thing out or something.” Finally, the substance ends up in the long term waste holding area of the body (usually fat tissue, including the brain) where it can remain for years and even for a lifetime, perturbing normal body functions as long as it remains. That’s why you can find traces of prescription drugs in your body taken in childhood, decades ago.

On the other hand, natural molecules, such as those found in essential oils, are easily metabolized by the body. In fact, your body was created to handle them. When an essential oil molecule finds the receptor sites it was designed to fit and conveys its information to the cell, or participates in other therapeutic functions, it then goes on its way to the liver and the kidneys and moves out of the body. Its benefits have been conveyed and its job is complete.

By contrast, the unnatural molecules of man-made drugs attach themselves to various tissues, disrupting normal function for years while the body tries to figure out what to do with them. Meanwhile, they wreak mischief with our bodily functions and even our minds.

Who is in Control?

Another reason commercial drug companies don’t want to sell natural products is that they are not in complete control of their production. When you synthesize everything in a laboratory, you are in control. You can produce your medicines at will, in any quantity, whenever you choose. This way you can meet market demands as they materialize.
When you depend on nature to grow your product, God is in control. You are at the mercy of the seasons. You can only grow so much with a given year’s crop. If a year’s supply runs out before the next crop is ready for harvest, then you and your customers just have to wait. Meanwhile, you lose potential sales and profits.

Drug companies want to be totally in charge of producing their products. They don’t want God to be in charge. By omitting God from the manufacture of their medicines, they have omitted his healing power.

Can the Present Health Care System Change?

In my opinion, changing the medical system toward natural and spiritual forms of healing that encourage more individual responsibility is impossible. The system can’t change. It won’t change. It must be replaced. There was a time for horses and buggies, but when automobiles came along people gave up their former ways of transportation. There is also a time to repair your car and keep it, and a time to discard it for a new one. The medical profession is a sophisticated machine, but it rests on a fallacious foundation. Its philosophical basis is like a Model-T Ford stuck in the mud that can’t move and won’t change.

There is a time to repair the old car and a time to replace it. The current medical system is an old car, beyond repair, parked on a false foundation. It survives, not because it serves the good of humanity, but because it has become politically entrenched in our society. The time has come to remove its legal franchise and replace it by allowing alternative modalities to flourish free of the shackles placed upon them by allopathy’s monopolistic intent.

Terry Friedmann, MD, in his book, Freedom Through Health, envisions a new holistic system to replace the current one that emphasizes personal responsibility and fosters cooperative relationships among many modalities with allopathy playing only a minor role. Dr. Friedmann’s new health care model would include nutrition, exercise, stress management, and aromatherapy, to address the whole person – mentally, physically, emotionally, and spiritually. In their books, Robert Mendelsohn, MD, and Richard Gerber, MD, also foresee a new holistic medical paradigm – one not dependent on allopathic drugs and procedures as its primary focus.

The time has come to move on to paradigms and modalities based on different premises than those that underlie modern allopathy. Those of you who have opted out of the system in favor of essential oils and their physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual benefits are among the pioneers who are replacing the system.

As for those of you who have taken over-the-counter or prescription drugs over long periods of time, essential oils are your best friend because they can cleanse the residues of these toxins from your system once and for all and help restore your body back to its natural healthy state.

https://healthimpactnews.com/2013/why-e ... rugs-dont/

These are the important issues that are being ignored, folks. I sincerely doubt politicians and mainstream media pundits are even capable of tackling these issues. From personal experience, most people I've tried to get through to have basically dismissed my so called crazy conspiracy theories. It is what it is. Maybe they were right all along.

Either way, no good deed goes unpunished. Especially here in the so called land of the free and the home of the brave.

It is important to note that the theories of fight and infection were accepted and highly praised by a majority of the specialists only if and when the countries or regions where they lived were also suffering from war and adversity.
In times of peace, other concepts dominated the world of science.
http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f= ... 3#p2409036

simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack » Tue Feb 04, 2020 4:20 pm

Quick "Coronavirus" update from Rome, Italy
(courtesy of Italy's largest "news"paper, La Repubblica) :
"Allo Spallanzani sono tuttora ricoverati 11 pazienti sintomatici provenienti da zone della Cina interessate dall'epidemia. Tutti sono stati sottoposti al test per la ricerca del nuovo coronavirus." https://www.repubblica.it/cronaca/2020/ ... 247573359/

"At Spallanzani (hospital) 11 symptomatic patients who've returned from areas of China affected by the epidemic are still hospitalized . All have been tested for the new coronavirus."

Sigh... :rolleyes:

Flabbergasted

Unread post by Flabbergasted » Wed Feb 05, 2020 6:37 pm

Happy birthday, Simon!

Looking forward to visiting you in 2020!

simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack » Wed Feb 05, 2020 11:59 pm

Thanks for remembering my date of birth, dear Flabbergasted. I almost forgot it myself last night... :P

I'm also very much looking forward to see you again this coming springtime. :)

kickstones

Unread post by kickstones » Thu Feb 06, 2020 10:02 am

simonshack wrote:
Tue Feb 04, 2020 4:20 pm

Quick "Coronavirus" update from Rome, Italy
(courtesy of Italy's largest "news"paper, La Repubblica) :
"Allo Spallanzani sono tuttora ricoverati 11 pazienti sintomatici provenienti da zone della Cina interessate dall'epidemia. Tutti sono stati sottoposti al test per la ricerca del nuovo coronavirus." https://www.repubblica.it/cronaca/2020/ ... 247573359/

"At Spallanzani (hospital) 11 symptomatic patients who've returned from areas of China affected by the epidemic are still hospitalized . All have been tested for the new coronavirus."

Sigh... :rolleyes:
Simon, this is from one of the UK's leading newspapers the Mirror....

A convoy of coaches carrying British nationals evacuated from Wuhan

Images from the UK base showed how ambulance crews met passengers, including a number of young children, on the tarmac as they disembarked from the aircraft after a lengthy 12-hour journey.

British passengers were being taken by bus to Arrowe Park Hospital on the Wirral, where they will spend the next fortnight.

They will be housed in an NHS staff accommodation block with access to the internet for a quarantine period of 14 days.

Noticeable is the bus drivers seem rather unperturbed despite being in close proximity to people in protective clothing and people wearing masks who have just arrived from a place that's supposedly the source of an outbreak of a deadly epidemic.

ICfreely

Unread post by ICfreely » Sat Feb 08, 2020 8:55 am

File this under:

#mejew

'Bombshell' Tells The Story Of Sexual Harassment Allegations At Fox News
Linda Holmes, David Folkenflik December 20, 2019
https://www.npr.org/2019/12/20/79031983 ... t-fox-news

ICfreely

Unread post by ICfreely » Sat Feb 08, 2020 9:28 am

File this under:

Stuck between Chiraq and a hard place

Jay Robert "J. B." Pritzker (born January 19, 1965) is an American businessman, philanthropist, and politician serving as the 43rd Governor of Illinois. He is a private business owner based in Chicago and a managing partner and co-founder of the Pritzker Group, and a member of the Pritzker family which owns the Hyatt hotel chain. He has an estimated personal net worth of $3.4 billion.[1]

Pritzker was the Democratic nominee for governor of Illinois in the 2018 gubernatorial election.[2] He defeated Republican incumbent Bruce Rauner in the general election on November 6, 2018, and took office on January 14, 2019.[3] As governor, he holds more private wealth than any other governor in U.S. history and is the second-wealthiest U.S. politician to have ever held office, after Michael Bloomberg.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J._B._Pritzker

Hmmm…

simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack » Sat Feb 08, 2020 8:19 pm

"The US has at least 11 confirmed cases of Wuhan coronavirus"
https://edition.cnn.com/2020/02/03/heal ... index.html

They simply can't help themselves... :mellow:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdUi_kwuw7I

MrSinclair

Unread post by MrSinclair » Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:04 am

21 killed at TERMINAL 21, allegedly...

https://apnews.com/f9be83e8622f7737226875899f27335a

sharpstuff

Unread post by sharpstuff » Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:54 am

Dear Clues Members and would-be members,

I have just created a new topic called Engineering 'Nuclear' Power.

I hope that those who read this essay can input their knowledgable replies such that we can all understand whether such a notion is viable and whether it means anything at all.

As I say in my preamble:

'A number of issues in this thread have been discussed before and relevant to that particular item under discussion. However, I would like to concentrate on ‘nuclear’ power itself.'

I look forward to your comments.

Sharpstuff

sharpstuff

Unread post by sharpstuff » Sun Feb 23, 2020 11:36 am

Dear Clues members,

Forgive me if this is common knowledge but I was researching the bias of Wikipedia and came upon this site.

www.conservapedia.com

I have no idea if you have come across it but wanted to share it anyway. I've done a few searches on contentious issues and they seem very reasonable. It is very 'American' but gives a much more unbiased view than our old enemy Wikipedia.

I also entered 'Tychos' (it doesn't appear) and discovered you can create a page for it!

For what it's worth.
Be well.
Sharpstuff

simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack » Sun Feb 23, 2020 11:50 am

This just in...

"Coronavirus, the emergency decree: you can't get out of 11 [hotbed] towns.
School trips suspended, games canceled."

The Wuhan model. Exceptions to the blockade can only be authorised by the prefect and in exceptional cases. Transgressors may be arrested.

https://www.corriere.it/cronache/20_feb ... resh_ce-cp

NOTE: The 11 towns are actually small / minor villages all located in Northern Italy. Apparently, everything (from shops to public transport) has been closed down in those municipalities - and videos are already circulating showing these "ghost towns" and their empty streets...

Meanwhile, Fox News reported two days ago that...

"At least 11 American Diamond Princess evacuees test positive for coronavirus"
https://www.foxnews.com/health/coronavi ... s-reported

A few days earlier, the Italian media reported that:

Coronavirus, 11 passeggeri scendono dalla Diamond Princess.
Sono 11, tutti over 80, risultati negativi ai test per il coronavirus.

https://www.ilfattoquotidiano.it/2020/0 ... a/5706170/

Which translates as: "Coronavirus, 11 passengers disembark from the Diamond Princess. They are 11, all over 80 [years of age], and tested negative for the coronavirus."

On J-wire (Digital Jewish news daily for Australia and New Zealand) this other "Diamond Princess news" was reported two days ago:

"11 Israelis from the Diamond Princess in Japan heading for quarantine at home."
https://www.jwire.com.au/11-israelis-fr ... e-at-home/

Meanwhile, down under...

"Australia to evacuate 11 New Zealanders on coronavirus-struck cruise ship"
https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/arti ... d=12309068

fbenario

Unread post by fbenario » Mon Feb 24, 2020 12:22 am

sharpstuff wrote:
Sun Feb 23, 2020 11:36 am
Forgive me if this is common knowledge but I was researching the bias of Wikipedia and came upon this site.

www.conservapedia.com

I have no idea if you have come across it but wanted to share it anyway. I've done a few searches on contentious issues and they seem very reasonable. It is very 'American' but gives a much more unbiased view than our old enemy Wikipedia.
Not sure citing a conservative and Christian fundamentalist site could lead anyone to a clearer understanding of reality. What vile philosophies.