THE "CHATBOX"

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

Unread postby SacredCowSlayer on Mon Sep 02, 2019 3:22 am

Pokerniko » September 1st, 2019, 12:35 pm wrote:Something strange about yesterday last shooting hoax in Midland/Odessa area, on august 15th a post on FB was claiming about a shooting taking place in the same exact area of Midland/Odessa, police warned it was a hoax:

https://www.cbs7.com/content/news/Weeke ... 83831.html

What are the odds?

Oh, there is a full-blown scamathon (re “mass shootings” in particular) in full progress here in Texas as of late. It’s just pathetic.

Hopefully that will all get fleshed out further here on CF soon enough. Perhaps we (or most of us) are experiencing some hoax fatigue.
scs

scs@cluesforum.info
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Unread postby VonCrowne on Tue Sep 03, 2019 3:17 am

Peter on September 2nd, 2019: By "hoax info" I was talking about "coming clean" ie the illuminati telling us that some event or other was a hoax. (Always with some disinfo but so what, the main thing is they are uncovering things for us). First they told us (the few who could see) about Apollo, 911, and then so on until now when they are revealing the secret trans caste.

Upwards to 95% of the masses will never accept the conspiracy, that is, without compartmentalizing it to this group or the other being responsible. In that case, to present these things - with the establishment's own interpretation- keeps the small percentile in line. As you said, "always, with some disinfo".
I have been unraveling the "vast Jewish conspiracy" for the last two years - pounding away at both the old and new literature available; it is unsettling, particularly, when you realize the scope of what is and has been revealed. When one understands, now, the power that this establishment wields, the world over, it makes no sense that so much damning information has escaped onto the web, in the public domain, for free.
My fastidious nature demands that I must not be led down a wrong path, again, for the hundredth time, particularly, before making public comment concerning such. Otherwise, I have a hundred (or more) pages of notes that I would have been glad to share with Cluesforum - but it's too easy, this information didn't escape onto the web, without purpose.
There is a deep game being played here, my friend.
VonCrowne

Re: On the Viability of Conspiratorial Beliefs

Unread postby antipodean on Wed Sep 04, 2019 12:02 pm

How Katherine Keating blasted into billionaire paedophile Epstein's orbit
https://www.smh.com.au/entertainment/ce ... 52j1t.html

It looks as though I made a mistake in a previous post.
The brunet carrying the white bag with the white shoulder strap is a different woman to the brunet leaving at the end waving to Prince Andrew. It looks as though the brunet with the white bag is Sarah Kellen one of Epstein's madams. The woman waving to Prince Andrew is Katherine Keating.
I've now found a photo of Katherine Keating's step sister (ex Australian Prime Minister Paul Keating's step daughter) Gigi Penna taken about 8 years later, she could well be the blond girl in the video.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhBMT72iAVw

Edit : Thanks mods for deleting my previous post and moving it here.
antipodean

Unread postby Flabbergasted on Fri Sep 06, 2019 3:09 am

The introduction (or imposition) of the Copernican model of the solar system back in the 17th century raised a stormy controversy, not simply because the new paradigm was untestable, but because something other than geometry and optics was at stake. The proposed shift in world-view, moving man from pole to satellite, from heart to brain, contradicted man’s place in the ordered universe, the centrality (theomorphism) of the human being, man’s position as keeper of the Garden.

The shift in world-view facilitated the advent of what some Hindus have termed ‘the dark age’, with its (ir)rationalism, relativism, hedonism, apostasy, industrial revolution and totalitarian wars.

As convenient as it may seem to understand the geo/solar system simply as a clockwork in mathematical, geometric and optical terms, doing so amounts to reducing it to an impersonal, purposeless and unintelligble physical object. The following passages from Burckhardt’s “Moorish Culture in Spain” (1970) recalls the deeper meaning of geocentricity, which (to my knowledge) was the preferred world-view of all civilizations prior to modern Western Europe.

The Arab philosophers (and this includes all those whose works were written in Arabic) have often been accused with having inextricably woven Platonic elements into the Aristotelian heritage, which they passed on to the Christian West, as if by so doing they were guilty of misrepresentation. In reality, this ‘mingling’ for which they are censured represents a splendid work of adaptation, a synthesis in the true sense of the word without which the intellectual flowering of the Christian Middle Ages would have been inconceivable. The fertile union of intellectual discipline and contemplative spirit, for which the schools of Paris, Chartres, Oxford and Strasbourg (to name but a few) were renowned in the twelfth and thirteenth centuries, is largely the outcome of that very same ‘mingling’ found in the works of the Arab al-Kindī and the Persians al-Fārābī (Alpharabius) and Ibn Sīnā (Avicenna), and their Spanish successors, such as Ibn Gabirol (Avicebron) and Ibn Bājja (Avempace). All these philosophers combined the strictly methodical thought of Aristotle, proceeding from premise to premise, with the contemplative Platonic approach which was directed immediately to the essence of things.

Obviously the Arab scholars were sometimes mistaken about the authorship of Greek doctrines. But what concerned the philosophers named above was not so much the question of which writings should be attributed to Plato or to Aristotle, as from which viewpoint one master or the other reasoned. For the Arabs were convinced that the great sages of antiquity did not simply construct a system of ideas, but that they set out from an immediate view of reality, so that any contradictions were simply like one and the same scene painted by two different artists. If we are familiar with the subject of the painting, it is possible to reconcile the apparent discrepancies of the different renderings. It was possible for the Arab scholars to reconcile Aristotelian philosophy with that of Plato because they themselves possessed a firm axis to which they could refer all fundamental views of reality. This axis was the doctrine of the oneness of God. Moreover, this doctrine had two facets: on the one hand, it maintains that God is unique and exalted above the entire universe, and, on the other, it implies that everything that exists necessarily partakes of divine being. There is only one being. Thus, although plurality springs from oneness, it never supplants it. There are manifold reflections of the one being, in that it appears by degrees increasingly fragmented, limited, and ephemeral and yet it still always remains one. The Arabs took the outlines of this doctrine largely from the metaphysics of Plotinus, although in essence it is set out in the Koran.

One fundamental ingredient of this doctrine is the hierarchical structure of the universe. Plurality in oneness and oneness in rnultiplicity -- this is the law of hierarchy.

An awareness that reality embraces countless different levels of existence was common to all the cultures of classical anhquity and the Middle Ages, whether this was expressed in mythological form or in terms of philosophy. That the whole of reality should consist of the physical world which can be comprehended by our five senses is a very recent concept, and one which is basically contradicted by any knowledge of oneself. For man readily discovers that the ‘stuff’, as it were, of which his soul is made is different from that of his body, and that for all its ties to the physical world, it possesses qualities that the body does not have, such as perception, thought and independent action. Endowed with these faculties, the soul is not, however, the only non-physical condition of human existence. For the soul, with its constant changes, is itself an object of recognition, and this presupposes that there is something like an inner eye that sees the soul, while itself remaining constant. This is the intellect in the medieval acceptance of the word. To try and comprehend it would be as hopeless as an attempt to see one’s own power of vision. It transcends thought, yet it lends all possible certainty to thought. All rational evidence would be nothing without the truths that are a direct ‘illumination’ from the intellect. The medieval philosophers refer to the ‘active intellect’ (intellectus agens in Latin, al-’aḳl al-fa’-āl in Arabic) because the intellect consists, as it were, of the pure act of recognition, and never itself becomes the passive object of perception.

For man, the soul is his inner being, and the intellect is the innermost part of that inner being. The physical world ‘outside’ him is, so to speak, received and transformed into something ‘inward’ by the sensory organs and the corresponding mental powers. Common sense, the sensus communis, collates the external impressions, imagination translates them into images, the intelligence sifts and presents them to the intellect, which makes the final distinction between true and false. Accordingly, the various conditions or layers of the human nature can be thought of in terms of a varying number of concentric circles, with the outer circle corresponding to the physical condition, and the center to the intellect.

The advantage of this formula, which was well-known to medieval philosophers, is that it illustrates the order of basic realities in the simplest way. However, its limitations, and its partial fallacy are immediately evident in that the very element representing supra-personal and universal truth (i.e., the intellect) appears as the smallest thing -- a mere point. The reason for this is that the entire scheme with its differentiation between ‘external’ and ‘internal’ is determined by an egocentric or ‘subjective’ outlook. As the object of perception, the physical world appears comprehensive to subjective experience, while the intellect, which is to the physical world as the source of light is to an illuminated room, appears as an elusive, unseeable point.

But taking the different levels of reality, as revealed in man, not in their subjective role, but in their actual existence, it becomes plain that the higher level must include the lower, that which perceives must include the perceived, the universal must include the personal, and the free the less free. The applied formula can in fact be reversed: the intellect then corresponds to the outer circle in the diagram, because in its perception it encompasses everything (not in any spatial sense), just as the soul with its consciousness and its mental powers encompasses the body. This is the sense in which this system of concentric circles, one encompassing the next, was equally applied by the medieval philosophers. They saw in it not only a reflection of the essential structure of man, but of the entire universe, for the various stages of reality existed before the individual beings that share in it. Were the physical world not fundamentally, and by nature of its existence, included in the psychical world, there would be no perception, and the impressions that we receive of the external world would merely be so many random coincidences. And if the physical as well as the psychical world were not encompassed by the intellect, then there would be no universally valid recognition that surpasses the individual [therefore, no science either]. Thus we may refer not only to a physical universe, but also to a psychical and an intellectual universe, and to one encompassing another in metaphorical terms.

...The infinite space surrounding the outer circle on our diagram corresponds to divine knowledge. The outermost circle is itself the universal intellect, and the circles inscribed within it represent the universal soul and the entire physical world. In accordance with the teaching of Plotinus, universal nature is frequently inserted between the universal soul, which comprises the individual souls as the sea contains the waves, and the totality of the physical world. It is to the purely physical condition as is motivity to inert matter. The totality of physical existence is somehow designated by the all-encompassing celestial sphere. But within this, the hierarchy of different levels of existence is again repeated in the form of the planetary spheres, as they appear from earth. In this context Ibn Gabirol says: “Just as in its essence and form physical existence mirrors spiritual existence, so the enveloping nature of spiritual qualities corresponds to a physical envelopment, since the lower level is always an imitation of the higher one [...] Thus it may be said of the spiritual substance that it embraces the physical, because - by nature of its existence - the latter exists within it, in much the same way that all bodies exist within the one body of the firmament...”

This calls to mind Dante’s description of the heavenly spheres, and with reason, for in both there is the same vision of the cosmos that goes back through Avicenna to Plato, and even further. The orbits of the planets, which from the earth appear to move in ever-widening circles, offer a natural illustration of the levels of existence. The astronomic heavens do not themselves constitute these levels, but correspond to them, because physical existence, as Ibn Gabirol says, reflects spiritual existence; and Dante means the same thing when he says: “The physical orbits are wider or narrower, according to the measure of virtue distributed in all its parts [...] Therefore the greatest orbit, that includes the whole great universe, corresponds to the (spiritual) cycle that loves and recognizes most of all" (Paradiso XXVIII. 64-72).

The validity of this symbol does not depend on whether or not this geocentric view of the world, shared by Dante and the Arab philosophers, was scientifically accurate [Burckhardt died in 1984 and may not have been aware of the glaring inconsistencies of the Copernican model and the establishment’s desperate attempts to conceal them, as described in Simon’s book]. It is sufficient that it corresponds to a general human experience. Obviously, the assumption that the earth stands still and the planets revolve around it in greater or smaller orbits is based upon an optical illusion. However, this fallacy is, to some extent, inherent in the nature of man. It merely proves that our sensory perceptions are limited, that no ‘exact’ science, however advanced, will overcome this, and that something of an optical illusion will always cling. Yet, the more profound meaning of this geocentric view of the world is in its very symbolism. If the divine spirit envelops this world, not spatially, but by virtue of its own existence, then it is no fallacy to compare it with the all-embracing starless heaven, where even space comes to an end. And if this image is valid, then it is also true to regard the hierarchical order of the planets that appear to revolve in ever-widening orbits as an illustration of the super-terrestrial states of existence and consciousness. It is no coincidence that the planets are not only a source of light, but also a measure of time.

It is also interesting to note that, in the astrological sense, our geo-heliocentric system may be divided into inner (lower) and outer (upper) planets, although there seems to be some disagreement about where Mars belongs. The first group is associated with the ‘concrete’ or ‘subjective’ liberal arts (the trivium), while the second group represents the ‘abstract’ or ‘objective’ liberal arts (the quadrivium). However, I see “the fourth art” (Sun) as the source of all the others. By doing so, we get two sets of attributes which mirror each other perfectly. As above, so below.
Flabbergasted

Unread postby michiganj on Tue Sep 10, 2019 12:29 am

Went to Las Vegas for the weekend to see Elton John's Farewell Yellow Brick Road concert. It was amazing!

The night before we were walking the strip, checking out the different hotels and came upon the Bellagio.
Inside was this beautiful display made with fresh flowers.

As I'm walking away, what do I catch from the corner of my eye but this shameless promotion for Omega watches.

This is the last face I'd expect to see in Vegas. :huh:

Or this one.

Otherwise, it was a great weekend. Here are the first two songs from the show.
Unfortunately, my phone didn't quite capture the awesome sound that filled the arena. http://sendvid.com/bop1ebai
michiganj
Administrator

Unread postby Kham on Sun Sep 15, 2019 8:52 pm

The following video features John Rose, a man who has spent considerable time gaining knowledge in many areas. Here he discusses government and its deceptive nature. I like how John organizes his thoughts into well defined patterns making it easier for me to re-tell his information.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WyeGFjm4noo

I find that John is quite a unique thinker and worthy of my attention.

Enjoy,

KHam
Kham
Admin

Unread postby antipodean on Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:11 am

I find that John is quite a unique thinker and worthy of my attention.

Enjoy,

KHam

Think I would have enjoyed it more if I was female. Rather than being reminded that I need to renew my Gymn membership.
antipodean

Unread postby patrix on Wed Sep 18, 2019 7:16 am

REQUEST:
Does anyone know where I can find the Hoax Busters Call episode where Chris(?) calls an official and asks about how many deaths that are registered in the US social security databases around 9/11 2001
EDIT: Found it https://archive.org/details/HBCWhereAre ... nistration
Interesting Kham. This makes a lot of sense (it's about limiting the number of meals per day and skipping breakfast)
https://youtu.be/evEKpfgnxD4?t=114
I do not however share any ideas about avoiding animal fats or proteins since they are essential nutrients for humans.
patrix

Previous

Return to THE LIVING ROOM