Indymedia Articles for September Clues

Post your active investigation documents and volunteer your time to help us undo the 9/11 lie once and for all.
hoi.polloi

Indymedia Articles for September Clues

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Indymedia.org (and its various local spin-offs) is one of the only well-known information networks I have found that still allows citizens to submit stories. Although iCNN was a fun/bizarre experiment, the seemingly 'unaffiliated' indymedia.org network may be more "raw" and "real" as far as I can tell.

Here is an article submitted recently to the Twin Cities edition. ;)

Grassroots Investigation Unravels the Government's Paranoid "al-Qaeda" Conspiracy Theory

GOOD NEWS! Nobody seems to have died on 9/11 as a result of any 'terrorist attack.' All the images of 'victims' appear to be computer-generated cartoons sourced from actors, poorly modified, replicated and cloned from one another.

BAD NEWS! If anyone did die, the evidence of it is hidden behind a wall of fake memorials and media propaganda about never-existing persons on an unprecedented scale. The wars in Iraq and Afghanistan and the War Against Terror are fabrications that the USA are now trapped in because of the success of the false flag military drill known conventionally as "the 9/11 terrorist attacks".

http://twincities.indymedia.org/2010/au ... acy-theory

and a copy to the global version:

http://www.indymedia.org/en/2010/08/940879.shtml
fred
Banned

Unread post by fred »

My experience has been that Indymedia works about as well as 911blogger. It seems nifty until someone notices that your article is getting popular and they realize that you pose a threat to their chummy little covert operation. Then they censor you and your article disappears.

Good luck with it, maybe you'll have better luck than I did. My guess is that someone will write to their administrators claiming that you're violating the privacy of their imaginary dead daughter and that they'll kowtow and remove your work from the public eye to make the grief-stricken Wanio clan clan happy.

Basically the bad guys keep calling until they find some worker-bee who will willingly sabotage your efforts.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

I wondered why there hadn't been any further posts on that thread @

Look what they did to the Captchas

CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. If the question is difficult--do your best. After a wrong answer a new question will appear.

___ ___ __ __ __ __ ____
/ _ ( _ ) / / / / |___
| | | | / _ / / / / / __) |
| |_| | | (_) | V V / V / / __/
___ ___/ _/_/ _/ |_____|

Enter the code above: *
Enter the code depicted in ASCII art style.

Who is going to be bothered to type in a complex "ascii art" string of characters? Earlier today it was much simpler! 1+3 = ?

On edit/

I returned to find a different Captcha Set. Testing? Rotating captchas?

CAPTCHA

This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. If the question is difficult--do your best. After a wrong answer a new question will appear.

"kekotij gamarok okayis oloc ivur"

What is the first word in the CAPTCHA phrase above?: *
oloc
ivur
okayis
kekotij
gamarok
vulu
fred
Banned

Unread post by fred »

I wouldn't put it past them to play games.

Youtube started down that path after they got acquired by google. They've since done all sorts of things to enforce obscurity beyond the outright censorship of deleting channels for political reasons. Manipulated view counts, omitting search results, sabotaging the video conversion quality, etc, are all in their arsenal for 'degrading communication', which is the preferred term for burning books, limiting free speech, and preventing the sharing of ideas through a free press.

It's the online equivalent of jamming a broadcast station. Your signal is still going out, but instead of being able to reach millions of people it can only reach a tiny fraction of that. Setting it up so that it's nearly impossible to leave a comment is an effective way to bury communication. It's like sending in goons to mis-shelve books in a library. They can create the illusion that the article is posted, and you might be able to leave a comment that is only available for you to see, but the rest of the world will never see the articles or comments.

It's just another part of their cyberherding initiative. I hope I'm wrong.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Latest comment..

My dear Anonymous...

I think we must have known many of the same people who died during those terrible attacks. It's a crime and a shame that there are still people out there who do nothing except cast aspersions on the integrity of the thousands of us who lost loved ones and friends as a result of the atrocious terrorist acts of september 2001.
hoi.polloi

LOL!!!

Dear Anonymous ... you're Anonymous too?! We must hang out at the same bar ... remember Alcoholics Anonymous on Commonwealth Avenue at Boston University? Man, we are so ostracized by the media just because we're anonymous blobs with no identifying information poorly upholding an official government conspiracy theory. Wow!!!

At least they are providing details a bit ... who is "Roger Flamant"? Anyone? This French guy who works in computers? http://copainsdavant.linternaute.com/me ... r_flamant/
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Monsieur Flamant is in the net!

"My own thoughts and memories of the friends I lost are sacrosanct to me and perhaps better not shared on this particular forum. "

brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Not jumping to any conclusions or anything but I'm getting "This page appears to be broken" right now, I will check again later!

edit/ Never mind it's back!
hoi.polloi

Is it just me, or did they recently make the background different? It's all silver now instead of white?
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

hoi.polloi @ Sep 17 2010, 04:08 PM wrote: Is it just me, or did they recently make the background different? It's all silver now instead of white?
You're absolutley right hoi! They have changed!
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Hoi, Monsieur Flamant (Flame On), Bruxelles, wishes to talk to you about the loss of Inge. He has left his phone number for you! Sorry for interfering, wasn't sure if you were keeping an eye on the thread!

"Whatever happened on that day (and I have no qualifications to say what happened) losing Inge was a enormous impact on our family."

Inge? Lariby?

hoi.polloi

Interesting how LetsRoll forum is on board now and they seem to be trying to paint old "Astrid" as a real person who invented the other sims.

I feel that doesn't use our imagination very effectively, seeing as how entirely fake bodies are created on a daily basis called "corporations." Why must "Astrid" be real just because the face matches other sims? All the sims are "related" to one another by some old algorithm's outdated output that the perps are slavishly trying to keep intact so they don't botch their story.

I guess I can see the idea of an actress' face being used, though.

... anyone have the money to call Brussels and record a conversation with IBM duder "Roger"?
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

INDYMEDIA removed my last post!

I posted a link to "Victim" Costello

http://edition.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2001/me ... /3338.html

and "his" photograph which has still has Exif data attached.

I also posted "thumbnail" photo from the same which was originaly a "missing poster". I invited others to download and see for themselves.
hoi.polloi

Indymedia removed the post?!

Fred must be right about them -- you can only go so far before sensitive idiots afraid of impossible lawsuits jerk that stuff off the Interwebs. Cripes they are easily cowed.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

hoi.polloi @ Sep 21 2010, 10:57 PM wrote: Indymedia removed the post?!

Fred must be right about them -- you can only go so far before sensitive idiots afraid of impossible lawsuits jerk that stuff off the Interwebs. Cripes they are easily cowed.
Hoi, I've had another go! Lets see what happens! Just confirm for me that you can see it or anyone, please!