Supposed spy hunt

Fake news and propaganda
fred
Banned

Supposed spy hunt

Unread post by fred »

GCHQ and Mi6 needs your help. Is this the best picture they can give you of their own employee?

One would think that since they hired the spy they might have snapped a photograph of him or maybe taken down a copy of his identification, but no. Apparently technology has gotten considerably worse since 7/7 and the consumer devices that you and I take for granted are out-of-reach to those in the intelligence services.

I can see now why we can't win the war on terror: the cameras are too blurry and the government security forces are incompetent. Thank goodness we can rely on the public.

If you've seen any Mediterraneans couples between 20-40 this summer be sure to give them a call.

Maybe there is something to this fluoride stuff. The psyop writers are getting stupid.

---

http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/09/06/uk.spy.dead/?hpt=T2

UK police ask for help in case of slain intelligence agent
By the CNN Wire Staff
September 6, 2010 12:20 p.m. EDT
A police handout picture shows Gareth Williams filmed on CCTV entering a London underground station on 14 August, 2010.
A police handout picture shows Gareth Williams filmed on CCTV entering a London underground station on 14 August, 2010.
STORY HIGHLIGHTS

* His naked body was found stuffed inside a locked bag in his bathroom
* Victim Gareth Williams was on loan to MI6, the foreign intelligence service, reports say
* Surveillance video shows him shopping on August 15, about a week before his body was discovered
* Police say they found no sign of forced entry or robbery

RELATED TOPICS

* MI6 Secret Intelligence Service

London, England (CNN) -- Metropolitan police in London, England, appealed Monday for further information about last month's death of a man who worked for a British intelligence agency and whose naked body was found in a padlocked duffel bag in his bathroom.

Police also released surveillance camera images of Gareth Williams taken August 15, about a week before officials discovered his body on August 23.

In addition, police said they would like help identifying "a man and a woman, both of Mediterranean appearance," between the ages of 20 and 30 and who were seen entering Wiliams' apartment building late one evening in June or July.

"This remains a complex unexplained death enquiry," Det. Chief Inspector Jacqueline Sebire said in a statement Monday.

Williams worked at Government Communications Headquarters (GCHQ), Britain's intelligence agency for monitoring communication and keeping government data secret, the agency told CNN. He was widely reported to have been on loan to MI6, the foreign intelligence service, in London.

The crime scene did not seem to reveal much information.

"There was no sign of any forced entry to the property, and no signs of disturbance inside," police said, adding that robbery did not appear to be a motive.

"We do not believe there is any property missing from the flat," the police statement said. "There is no suggestion the items within the flat were specifically posed. No drugs, or indications of drug usage were recovered."

An August 25 autopsy "established no obvious cause of death," police said.

"Extensive forensic tests at the flat in Alderney Street and from the samples taken at the post mortem continue," police said.

"Initial indications from the toxicology examinations show no trace of any alcohol or routine or recreational drugs. Testing for any other substance continues."

Police believe Williams was last seen alive on August 15, when surveillance cameras show him shopping in the West End and Knightsbridge areas of London.

He had returned August 11 from a trip to the United States, police said Monday.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

This Epitomises "British Intelligence" - semi-invisible neanderthal faggots.
fred
Banned

Unread post by fred »

At least his shoes match his purse. And you have to admit that he had an infectious laugh.

The thing I cannot understand is how come his bereaved friends and relatives aren't standing around Trafalgar Square with his picture stapled to their lapels? Where are all the MISSING posters? Maybe they have to grieve privately because of his semi-invisibility and the fact that everyone knew he was widely reported to be on loan to Mi6.

Something doesn't seem right about this.
MartinL
Banned

Unread post by MartinL »

fred @ Sep 7 2010, 03:26 PM wrote: Maybe there is something to this fluoride stuff. The psyop writers are getting stupid.
Ha ha thanks for the laugh Fred, this is getting STOOOPID.
proloft

Unread post by proloft »

brianv 4 Sep 7 2010, 03:05 PM wrote:
This Epitomises "British Intelligence" - semi-invisible neanderthal faggots.
Police say they found no sign of forced entry, cuz if they did, he'd still be straight!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
idschmyd

Unread post by idschmyd »

One of the many things I don't get is why the image is so bad. Surely it takes special effort to make someone appear see-through? I wonder if they're testing the edges of audience suggestibility, if they attempted some effect and got it wrong, if they're maintaining audience acceptance of woeful imagery. But this seems technically hopeless.

Anyway, it's a peculiar story as Fred outlines. Writer and establishment journalist Jonathon Freedland rambles in The Guardian about why such stories are popular, subheading "When the intelligence services are involved in a death we relish glimpsing a world that usually remains hidden". Not 'Holy Cow the story is faker than the Turin Shroud', or "COI just handed me this... let me tell you how I usually come by the 'news."

The article rolls like explanations of the conspiracy theorist's mindset. Ah, here's one by JF, "Perhaps such fantasies are oddly comforting ? especially when the emerging truth of what happened on July 7 is so hard to bear."

Ok Johno, I guess this is just a straightforward case of a translucent spy in a bag.
idschmyd

Unread post by idschmyd »

Image Telegraph Grad Image Bbc Grad

What appalling work by the Bbc techies.

Image Blue shirt Image Red shirt

Image Head bandage?
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Why would they hire a spy whose appearance is so distinctively meant to represent a man with loose lips? Seems more likely that he is an invented or made-up person meant to have a memorable slew of post-mortem pictures that stick in the head.

One can almost hear the shrill cry of dear old Mum: "Loose Lips sink ships. Get it MI5? Get it?"