Forum.911movement.org Refugees Welcome

Major news fakery events - e.g.; September 11th, 2001 - July 7th, 2005 - July 20th, 1969
carcdr

Unread post by carcdr »

DYEW

Just to chime in.

I read D.Duck's and Hoi's comments in the context of what was going on in other threads at that moment. A bonafide time-waster had just been deleted from another thread.

At no point did it occur to me that Hoi's comment was directly aimed at you, DYEW.

There is "you" and then there is the royal "you" (aka everyone), which is what I understood the comment to be referring to.

I think that your presence here would be an asset.
DoYouEverWonder

Unread post by DoYouEverWonder »

Thanks for the kind words.

I hope I'm just being oversensitive over a poorly worded response.
ozzybinoswald
Banned

Unread post by ozzybinoswald »

DoYouEverWonder 4 Nov 1 2009, 02:27 PM wrote: When you've got millions of people who believe there's a man in the sky who controls their life, it's easy to feed them daily doses of bullshit.
Maybe you should question your own conditioned creed.

I do have specific and fundamental beliefs about the nature of being and divinity. I don't much appreciate you or anybody else linking unassailable [9/11] truth to a requisite mocking dismissal of the strawman with which you choose to represent such beliefs. As far as I'm concerned that's gatekeeping.
Racingwiththemoon

Unread post by Racingwiththemoon »

DoYouEverWonder 4 Nov 2 2009, 12:03 PM wrote: Thanks for the kind words.

We seem to be on a see-saw here of "you're welcome" and "you're not welcome" . . .

As we all speak for ourselves, I would like to see whatever you wish to post and

hope you return.

As for organized patriarchal religion it is, of course, the original brainwasher and

programmer of young minds.
ATTC

Unread post by ATTC »

What exactly happened to the old forum?

You guys started a new one or did the perps hack it or something?

I hope you guys archived a lot of stuff
D.Duck
Banned

Unread post by D.Duck »

ATTC,

We don't know what happened to the old forum so your guess is as good as mine.

Those who have the answers to what happened are the mods, Quest, Sid, Slick and Killtown.

D.Duck
ozzybinoswald
Banned

Racingwiththemoon @ Nov 18 2009, 02:10 AM wrote: As for organized patriarchal religion it is, of course, the original brainwasher and programmer of young minds.
As opposed to what? Matriarchal religion? Never was there more mindless slaughter than that performed in the ritual frenzied service of "the goddess".

Or is it that only doctrines written by theosophical sci-fi writers of the 1950's have merit?
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Racingwiththemoon 4 Nov 18 2009, 01:10 AM wrote: We seem to be on a see-saw here of "you're welcome" and "you're not welcome" . . .

As we all speak for ourselves, I would like to see whatever you wish to post and hope you return. As for organized patriarchal religion it is, of course, the original brainwasher and programmer of young minds.
Racing,

Would you please read the above post of yours aloud to yourself?
After which, please let us know what sense you made out of it.

Thanks.
http://www.septemberclues.org
carcdr

Unread post by carcdr »

simonshack 4 Nov 19 2009, 05:32 AM wrote: Would you please read the above post of yours aloud to yourself?

Thanks.

Simon, your question is probably arises from simple colloquialism. What RWTM said makes total sense to me, since I understand the colloquial references.
Racingwiththemoon 4 Nov 18 2009, 01:10 AM wrote: We seem to be on a see-saw here of "you're welcome" and "you're not welcome" . . .

A see-saw is also called a teetor-totter. It is a child's toy (play structure).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seesaw

It goes up and down (ying and yang). RWTM's observation that the welcome/not-welcome responses to DYEW in this thread are like a teetor-totter.

As we all speak for ourselves,

translation: we speak our own opinions

I would like to see whatever you wish to post and hope you return.

translation: RWTN is interested in what DYEW has to say.

As for organized patriarchal religion it is, of course, the original brainwasher and programmer of young minds.
translation: RWTM agrees with DYEW that religion is used as a form of brainwashing.
ozzybinoswald
Banned

carcdr 4 Nov 19 2009, 06:14 AM wrote: A see-saw is also called a teetor-totter. It is a child's toy (play structure).
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seesaw

Well, in all my long days and across my extensive studies I've only glimpsed hints now and again of this "see-saw." But I'll accept the thing on your say so.

If it helps advance our childish display either one way or the other.

Perhaps we may achieve a more convivial balance if we can elevate the conception and cut down on testiness. Or not.

In any case I'm touching myself right now. Thinking about Webfairy. Other patriarchs.

Don't judge me.
Racingwiththemoon

simonshack 4 Nov 19 2009, 05:32 AM wrote:

As we all speak for ourselves, I would like to see whatever you wish to post and hope you return. As for organized patriarchal religion it is, of course, the original brainwasher and programmer of young minds.
Racing,

Would you please read the above post of yours aloud to yourself?

Thanks.

Simon --

You have to read the comments to DYEW to understand what I am saying --

presume you haven't done that?

Begins here --

Partial quote . . .

DYEW --

Unfortunately, most people even when they know they are looking at manipulated images, still are willing to believe them. When you've got millions of people who believe there's a man in the sky who controls their life, it's easy to feed them daily doses of bullshit.

However, I have no interest in wasting my time on a forum where I'm not welcome.

proloft Posted: Nov 1 2009, 05:00 PM

QUOTE (DoYouEverWonder @ Nov 1 2009, 01:27 PM)
I can repost here some of my work on this if there's any interest.

However, I have no interest in wasting my time on a forum where I'm not welcome.

Ouch, no.
Sorry, where did you get the idea that you're not welcome?

I think maybe Hoi's comment was a generic-blanket one.

Hoi?

It's probably not my prerogative to say but...

If you have some stuff you'd like to share, please post it.

"how do we overcome the overwhelming power of the media that controls most people's thinking?" - I'd like help with that, too.

Welcome DYEW, no seriously, welcome.

simonshack Posted: Nov 1 2009, 07:18 PM

I confirm: Everyone abiding with the forum guidelines is welcome here.
http://z6.invisionfree.com/Reality_Shac ... boardrules

--------------------
http://www.septemberclues.org

Carcdr Posted: Nov 2 2009, 04:41 AM

DYEW

Just to chime in.

I read D.Duck's and Hoi's comments in the context of what was going on in other threads at that moment. A bonafide time-waster had just been deleted from another thread.

At no point did it occur to me that Hoi's comment was directly aimed at you, DYEW.

There is "you" and then there is the royal "you" (aka everyone), which is what I understood the comment to be referring to.

I think that your presence here would be an asset.

DoYouEverWonder Posted: Nov 2 2009, 12:03 PM

Thanks for the kind words.

ozzybinoswald Posted: Nov 3 2009, 12:32 AM

QUOTE (DoYouEverWonder @ Nov 1 2009, 02:27 PM)
When you've got millions of people who believe there's a man in the sky who controls their life, it's easy to feed them daily doses of bullshit.

Maybe you should question your own conditioned creed.

I do have specific and fundamental beliefs about the nature of being and divinity. I don't much appreciate you or anybody else linking unassailable [9/11] truth to a requisite mocking dismissal of the strawman with which you choose to represent such beliefs. As far as I'm concerned that's gatekeeping.

UNQUOTE

And thus my response as to the mixed messages being sent to DYEW --

I spoke for myself in regard to welcoming DYEW -- and in regard to her observations about organized patriarchal religion.

Hope this is now clear --
Racingwiththemoon

ozzybinoswald 4 Nov 18 2009, 11:40 PM wrote:
Racingwiththemoon 4 Nov 18 2009, 02:10 AM wrote: As for organized patriarchal religion it is, of course, the original brainwasher and programmer of young minds.
As opposed to what? Matriarchal religion? Never was there more mindless slaughter than that performed in the ritual frenzied service of "the goddess".

Or is it that only doctrines written by theosophical sci-fi writers of the 1950's have merit?

Oz --

We've had 50,000 years or more of patriarchal violence -- and organized patriarchal religion is its underpinning --

THAT'S exactly why the US/CIA financed the Taliban/Al Qaeda "to bait the
Russians into Afghanistan . . . in hopes of giving them a Vietnam type experience."

THAT'S exactly why the US/CIA have worked to create and spread violent Islam
into the Middle East.

And it's as old as the use of Papal Bulls to sanction genocide against the Native
American --

and the African enslaved here.

You might also reflect on the Crusades --

and the "Hammer of Witches" --

all precedent setting levels of brutality and torture.

"A moral step backwards for humankind" --

Matriarchal religion? When?
We had Old Religions based on NATURE -- no Satan, no "god" in the sky --
and NO Hell --

These are all mirror images of patriarchy, its fears, its own evil.

And today . . .
Where is the female Vatican?
Where the female hierarchies?
Where the equivalent of the most violent book ever written - the Bible?

We still have a Vatican and other organized patriarchal religion acting to dismantle
democracy - Vatican and Mormon Churches funded the campaign against the ERA
with tax-exempt dollars.

Two recent campaigns against homosexual marriage -- Prop 8 in California and
the latest Maine Reference -- all financed by organized patriarchal religion.

The whole of the Fundamentalist movement in America was financed by the right wing power -- GOP gave start up funding to create the Christian Coalition --
Scaife and other wealthy right wingers financed Dobson's organization and Bauer's organization.

And while I'm quite happy to reply to you, I think if you truly want to discuss
organized patriarchal religion, it should be elsewhere rather than distracting
this thread.
ozzybinoswald
Banned

Racingwiththemoon 4 Nov 19 2009, 10:09 AM wrote: You have to read the comments to DYEW to understand what I am saying --

And you're presuming that a circa 1970s pop culture women's study course notion of a set-in-stone Patriarchy that brainwashes youth is the fact, as a matter of course.

I had a class once, Roman Studies, and there was a young chick, a real granny glasses and granola keener, who was constantly shooting her arm up like a fascist and asking, "is that when the Patriarchy started?" Every fucking class. It didn't matter how the [female] professor answered. She just wanted to know when the cabal of old men got together from the far reaches of the globe to agree on the controlling dogma and the thickness of the whips.

Neither history, nor the world, nor human ideation or action is a single cohesive monolith corresponding to the presumptions of modern distillations. It's nothing but another element of the manipulation and containment that I specifically resist.

EDIT:50,000 years. Just shut the fuck up. Read a book. Discover real history. Fucking zipperheads.

POST EDIT EDIT: I know, I know...not cool. Still, it's a stupid salad. And cool is for geek herds.
Racingwiththemoon

ozzybinoswald 4 Nov 19 2009, 10:57 AM wrote:
Racingwiththemoon 4 Nov 19 2009, 10:09 AM wrote: You have to read the comments to DYEW to understand what I am saying --

And you're presuming that a circa 1970s pop culture women's study course notion of a set-in-stone Patriarchy that brainwashes youth is the fact, as a matter of course.

I had a class once, Roman Studies, and there was a young chick, a real granny glasses and granola keener, who was constantly shooting her arm up like a fascist and asking, "is that when the Patriarchy started?" Every fucking class. It didn't matter how the [female] professor answered. She just wanted to know when the cabal of old men got together from the far reaches of the globe to agree on the controlling dogma and the thickness of the whips.

Neither history, nor the world, nor human ideation or action is a single cohesive monolith corresponding to the presumptions of modern distillations. It's nothing but another element of the manipulation and containment that I specifically resist.

EDIT:50,000 years. Just shut the fuck up. Read a book. Discover real history. Fucking zipperheads.

POST EDIT EDIT: I know, I know...not cool. Still, it's a stupid salad. And cool is for geek herds.

QUOTE: --

EDIT:50,000 years. Just shut the fuck up. Read a book. Discover real history. Fucking zipperheads. UNQUOTE

I see you got right to what the "heart" of the debate is for you --

Any doubt that had I spoken to you in that manner that I'd be warned or banned?

Oops! Guess no one here noticed!!

;)
ozzybinoswald
Banned

Racingwiththemoon @ Nov 20 2009, 07:48 AM wrote: I see you got right to what the "heart" of the debate is for you --

Any doubt that had I spoken to you in that manner that I'd be warned or banned?

Oops! Guess no one here noticed!!
It's so unfair and patriarchal.

Looks like you need a good WAAttorney.