Forum.911movement.org Refugees Welcome

Major news fakery events - e.g.; September 11th, 2001 - July 7th, 2005 - July 20th, 1969
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Dave52 @ Oct 25 2009, 02:31 PM wrote: Ok, I'm in....

I've been a little quiet of late (across all the forums I frequent), but you never know - I might get enthused again. Glad I found you guys again...
Hey Dave, welcome to you!

Hope you'll get enthused again - it's getting hot in the block !

To all other newcomers, welcome too. Just a thing I'd like to say: As you see, we have no validation thread to try and filter out the (expected) trolls wishing to disrupt this forum.

However, I will just kindly ask ALL members registering here to get comprehensively familiar with our 'mother' website and all its articles. Let's say it's a requirement for anyone wishing to post here and, hopefully, participate actively in this well-advanced research :

http://www.septemberclues.org

Thanks ! :)
Racingwiththemoon

Unread post by Racingwiththemoon »

Hello and glad to be back reading --

Thank you for the new website and hope the archives do get recovered.

Formerly "Nobodyknows" at 9/11 movement --
ULTIMA1

Unread post by ULTIMA1 »

I am here with more research and more FOIA requests to find the thruth about 9/11.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

ULTIMA1 @ Oct 30 2009, 08:18 AM wrote: I am here with more research and more FOIA requests to find the thruth about 9/11.
Welcome, ULTIMA1.

Please familiarize yourself with our latest research (once our monthly bandwidth is reset tomorrow) :lol:

For now, what kind of FOIA requests are you doing? I have sent out a couple myself.

Are you always redirected to NARA for anything "9/11 related" like I've been?
Abacus

Unread post by Abacus »

Hello fellow delusional nutballs - it's good to be among my own kind again. I was Abacus at the old forum. I didn't post much, but I read everything.

Other forums I've visited are just so chock full of crap. Too many people who've made up their minds and don't want to be confused by new evidence that contradicts their cherished illusions. So, thank you Simon and Hoi for doing this. Media fakery, video simulation, and network collusion is a watershed revelation. Once it sinks in, it's so obvious and a lot of other things start falling into place.

I like that this forum is admin-monitored to weed out shills, trolls, hook-baiters, and outright propagandists. They sure don't get very far here, which is quite entertaining. I do not think the discovery of evidence has been exhausted yet. In my view, 911 was one large spike in a continuum of events that came from somewhere and is going somewhere. The same people,and their forbearers and descendants, live among us but incognito. One quote I read somewhere, repeated by someone who was receiving threatening phone calls, said, "We've done it before and we'll do it again if we need to."

A friend woke me up about 4 years ago. Since then my focus has been on trying to see the entire event and evidence from a distance so I can see the big picture. To me it resembles a gigantic hurricane, physically slashing through New York and psychically through America via television, to accomplish specific purposes that are bigger than just one day's events. The real shockeroo's will be learning who is involved. My goal is to piece together the totality of what happened, who did this, what else they've done, what their end game is, and where they're going next.

I don't think it was an isolated event by the so-called neocons just to sustain the war industry, control oil, and get rid of an asbestos-laden pair of outdated office buildings. Nor just to test advanced, exotic weapons systems, but a diabolical scheme to secure world domination and enslave mankind. Media complicity is a big, big deal. It points to specific people and known connections to established organizations. Prove that, and a lot of other connections will come unraveled.

It's the area I'm mostly focused on. I believe that Operation Paper Clip is not unrelated, and that those people are either at the root of it, or close to it, with full support from the money powers of the world. I think we all know that the Bush family is involved with all those tentacles. But they are facilitators, not principle planners.

Anyway, I'm eager to learn from you guys, as I already have. As a graphic artist (currently studying video editing), the photographic evidence is especially interesting to me. If it would help at all to preserve the forum's content, I can easily make PDF files of every "page" of the entire forum, in case it ever gets "accidentally" lost. If there's a need for that let me know.

Be careful. The perps are angry, ruthless, and deadly serious. I think if we get too close to uncovering their deepest secrets, they won't just sit there and do nothing.

On that happy note, onward and upward.
D.Duck
Banned

Unread post by D.Duck »

Abacus,

It sounds like you have done your homework, its good to have you here and hope you'll like it.

Welcome

D.Duck
proloft

Unread post by proloft »

"Be careful. The perps are angry, ruthless, and deadly serious. I think if we get too close to uncovering their deepest secrets, they won't just sit there and do nothing."

Abacus, be careful in how you view the perps.

They want you to believe that "they" are omnipotent, unidentifiable, and
unstoppable, and that their reach and resources are unlimited. They are going for
the illusion of invincibility, but they rely on us to give them that power.

Please do not give them that... just stay anonymous and let go of your fear.
The mental disease that they thrust upon us requires your consent to work.

Let's not be self-defeating.

Echoing D.Duck- it's good to have you here. Welcome.
hoi.polloi

Echoing D.Duck and proloft, yes and have no fear. It is an old paradigm.

If anything interesting actually happens here, we'll be sure to save it. :lol:

Please also save copies for home if you'd like.
DoYouEverWonder

Unread post by DoYouEverWonder »

simonshack 4 Oct 19 2009, 08:38 PM wrote: Welcome to all newcomers!

Hopefully all of you are real people made of flesh, bones, love and brains.

I have no reason to suspect the contrary - but it's all up to you ! :D

P.S. : StevenWarran, you recently visited me here in Rome - so nothing cryptic is expected from you !
Hi everyone,

Yes, I'm a real person. But after what I've just been thru on PI, even that isn't much of a comfort.

Actually, I'm a middle age hippie chic who grew up in NYC and high tailed it to FL as soon as I got out of college. Why wait another 40 years to retire, to live in a place with nice weather? B)

Anyway, the antisemite hunter, official myth protectors who have taken over PI have managed to bury all of my work that I had posted there. Thanks Steve for kicking my fundie thread back up. Fortunately, I've got copies of most of the good stuff.

I'm looking forward to working with you guys and to continue to try to expose the truth about 9/11. I might not always agree with everyone's theories, but that's what real research is about. Being able to discuss and even criticize ideas, not to tear them down but to make them stronger.

I also like the 'Solutions' forum. I've been 'researching' and debating 9/11 for over 8 years now. I have a pretty good idea what happened and I'm more then tired of wasting time trying to reason with trolls. I am more then ready to get more proactive about finding creative ways to get the truth out.

PBWY
DYEW
D.Duck
Banned

Unread post by D.Duck »

DYEW,

I have always thought you were a guy, but its nice to be wrong sometimes.

We will do our best to make the process short with trolls and other time wasters and I hope you will like it here.

Good to have you on-board.

Welcome.

D.Duck
hoi.polloi

I might not always agree with everyone's theories, but that's what real research is about. Being able to discuss and even criticize ideas, not to tear them down but to make them stronger.

The feeling is reciprocal.

On the other hand, D.Duck is right. We can't allow time-wasters to justify themselves with the argument that they are doing "real research."

If you cannot understand what we are doing, you will be deleted.
simonshack
Administrator

Abacus @ Oct 30 2009, 07:29 PM wrote: Media complicity is a big, big deal. It points to specific people and known connections to established organizations. Prove that, and a lot of other connections will come unraveled.

Well said, Abacus...

Welcome ! :)
DoYouEverWonder

Unread post by DoYouEverWonder »

hoi.polloi @ Oct 31 2009, 10:35 AM wrote:
I might not always agree with everyone's theories, but that's what real research is about. Being able to discuss and even criticize ideas, not to tear them down but to make them stronger.

The feeling is reciprocal.

On the other hand, D.Duck is right. We can't allow time-wasters to justify themselves with the argument that they are doing "real research."

If you cannot understand what we are doing, you will be deleted.
If you've ever read my work, you would know I don't waste time.

----

The problem with digital imagery is that none of it is a reliable depiction of realty. Everything we see on TV and in the media is a manipulated image.

I make my living doing graphic arts. I just finish a 50 page catalog and everything in it was manipulated and almost all of the images were composites and not the actual objects that were being depicted.

Unfortunately, most people even when they know they are looking at manipulated images, still are willing to believe them. When you've got millions of people who believe there's a man in the sky who controls their life, it's easy to feed them daily doses of bullshit.

So how do we overcome the overwhelming power of the media that controls most people's thinking?

In order to prove fakery, my feeling is it's best to keep it simple. There are about 20 images from 9/11, that the media broadcast over and over. Carmen Taylor's, Flight 175 pic, Sam Hollenshead famous fireman, and Val McClatchey's plume are all images that had been embedded in people's brains and are the easiest to prove fakery. I can repost here some of my work on this if there's any interest.

However, I have no interest in wasting my time on a forum where I'm not welcome.
proloft

Unread post by proloft »

DoYouEverWonder 4 Nov 1 2009, 01:27 PM wrote: I can repost here some of my work on this if there's any interest.

However, I have no interest in wasting my time on a forum where I'm not welcome.
Ouch, no.:o
Sorry, where did you get the idea that you're not welcome?

I think maybe Hoi's comment was a generic-blanket one.

Hoi?

It's probably not my prerogative to say but...

If you have some stuff you'd like to share, please post it.

"how do we overcome the overwhelming power of the media that controls most people's thinking?" - I'd like help with that, too.

Welcome DYEW, no seriously, welcome.
simonshack
Administrator

I confirm: Everyone abiding with the forum guidelines is welcome here.
http://z6.invisionfree.com/Reality_Shac ... boardrules