Forum.911movement.org Refugees Welcome

Major news fakery events - e.g.; September 11th, 2001 - July 7th, 2005 - July 20th, 1969
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Yikes.

DYEW - nothing directed at you personally. However, I deliberately left it open to interpretation - not intended as a "SeeSaw" (welcome - not - welcome) but as a true warning to you and others. Perhaps you were not being overly sensitive, but perhaps we do need people to be less snarky. We're working on that ... and waiting for this whole thing to "disappear" like the last forum.

As ozzy noted, this forum's obvious shills are deleted so the shills that ARE here are usually people who come in as infiltrators and we have to dig them out a little. Don't take it personally, please.

I will be more polite to you in the future. Thanks for being here.

As for matriarchy/patriarchy - I'm with Dr. Duck. I'd like to see more women and girls caring about the hoaxes being pulled on humanity by said patriarchy instead of so many buying it hook line and sinker. Seems that male thinkers' compartmentalized thought processes are better suited to dismantling the hoaxes?

Or is our patriarchy keeping our ladies too enslaved to use their brains? :(
godzilla

Unread post by godzilla »

Maybe we should keep the gods and goddesses out of it. besides, how do we really know who is a woman or a man in many cases here? (or more than one person per poster maybe in some cases). And who can say how individual brains are wired?

:P
"It's not a matter of what is true that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true." - Henry Kissinger
sherianne

Unread post by sherianne »

Hi Everyone;
It is great to see we have a new home and a tool which facilitates this vital research and the task of awakening others. Here I recognize many names from the Truth forum; most, giants in this work.

I have not been focusing on 9/11 since about March 2009 after 10 yrs of full time research and archiving. I found my way here via email notification for your video 911Propaganda and just learned that the 911movement.org forum went away.

I have become quite angry of late about all things 9/11 due to how incredibly asleep people continue to be.

The plan to focus discussion and limit thread creation here is I think a most logical one.

Unfortunately I am on a super crappy dsl connection after ditching a rogers crap phone and highspeed for practices I will not support, but I have been seeding SC whenever I can especially when seeds are low.

At the moment I haven't got much to say other than to offer support. If there is anything I can do to assist, please PM me.
sherianne

Unread post by sherianne »

hoi.polloi 4 Oct 18 2009, 04:58 PM wrote: Let us know if you have any suggestions or complaints about this format. Or questions. Et cetera.
Basically, let us know if you have good ideas about how this might be a good new forum.
Upon arriving, seeing and appreciating your choice of forum platform I immediately noticed the paged thread format.

I hope you will add a View All function for easily loading and archiving whole threads. The query and link is simple enough to add to the relevant script(s). Print page functions usually won't do as they usually exclude images and much of the context. It impacts bandwidth usage and therefore forum response but if made available only to logged in users it would not as likely be abused. People interacting in conversation generally prefer to use paged refreshes for the faster loading time.

I tend to save all of substance that I view and with paged threads, it becomes impractical. The data becomes unmanageable. That is what happened at the forum.911movement.org site for me although I did manage to save quite a bit.

If I cannot keep a decent record of my travels while spending time somewhere it is generally impractical for me to spend enough time there to participate.

When a forum adopts paged threads it also causes an unfortunate fragmentation of the data in search engines and so on and the information is easily lost to the world. This is unnecessary and avoidable through proper design. It becomes far too difficult to save it all intact. Yes, I know about add-ons like Re-pagination that will concatenate many page requests into one but they are too problematic.

A forum's organizers may have all the data but as we have seen that can suddenly vanish. I know of 2 in about the past year.

Access to a regularly updated zip of the septemberclues.org site and/or the forum itself is also worth considering.

thought worth thinking is worth sharing
thought worth sharing is especially worth remembering

9/11 IS an inside job
hoi.polloi

sherianne @ Nov 22 2009, 08:03 AM wrote:
hoi.polloi 4 Oct 18 2009, 04:58 PM wrote: Let us know if you have any suggestions or complaints about this format. Or questions. Et cetera.
Basically, let us know if you have good ideas about how this might be a good new forum.
Upon arriving, seeing and appreciating your choice of forum platform I immediately noticed the paged thread format.

I hope you will add a View All function for easily loading and archiving whole threads. The query and link is simple enough to add to the relevant script(s). Print page functions usually won't do as they usually exclude images and much of the context. It impacts bandwidth usage and therefore forum response but if made available only to logged in users it would not as likely be abused. People interacting in conversation generally prefer to use paged refreshes for the faster loading time.

I tend to save all of substance that I view and with paged threads, it becomes impractical. The data becomes unmanageable. That is what happened at the forum.911movement.org site for me although I did manage to save quite a bit.

If I cannot keep a decent record of my travels while spending time somewhere it is generally impractical for me to spend enough time there to participate.

When a forum adopts paged threads it also causes an unfortunate fragmentation of the data in search engines and so on and the information is easily lost to the world. This is unnecessary and avoidable through proper design. It becomes far too difficult to save it all intact. Yes, I know about add-ons like Re-pagination that will concatenate many page requests into one but they are too problematic.

A forum's organizers may have all the data but as we have seen that can suddenly vanish. I know of 2 in about the past year.

Access to a regularly updated zip of the septemberclues.org site and/or the forum itself is also worth considering.

thought worth thinking is worth sharing
thought worth sharing is especially worth remembering

9/11 IS an inside job
Thank you for the good suggestions and the support.

I will see what we can do to make this free InvisionFree forum suit us, but it is not looking good. Even if we have such a forum on our site, weak forum script can be hacked however they want ... even if we provide an https? Not sure. But for the time being, we'll stumble through this thing.

ZIP of the entire site is an excellent idea.
Piper

Unread post by Piper »

Hi all, I'm a bit late at discovering this forum but it sure is nice to see some of these familiar "faces" again! I posted rather sporadically on 911movement.org and made a few YouTube videos on video and audio fakery that some might be familiar with.

I currently spend most of my time on other avenues of research (Fomenko's New Chronology and the Electric Universe/Saturn model theories) but I always find myself coming back to spend time on 9/11, and I was stunned to see that 911movement was gone.

Like most of you I couldn't bear spending too much time on any other forum discussing 9/11, or on pretty much any other forum for that matter, since most I've frequented have been infested with the now-obvious pseudo-skeptic types.

I somehow missed the Vicsim report so have downloaded it and will be going through it shortly. I look forward to it and am pretty sure I already agree with what it proposes. It's nice to find intelligent discussion and research again!

Cheers!
Piper
hoi.polloi

Welcome Piper!

It is as nice for us to have intelligent skeptics here as you may find it relieving to find respite in our little forum.

We are consistently surprised how few scientific types are actually dedicated to scientific inquiry.

Have fun and thank you for reappearing on this most military of webs - us peaceniks have to stake some space out or the whole Internet will become even more of a ridiculous parody of democracy than television!
Culto

Unread post by Culto »

Hello to everybody on this forum..

The Vicsim-report was an eye-opener for me and it's an interesting insight to look at 9-11 as one big simulated event.

This forum is a light in the darkness on the internet.

I hope I can contribute in any way to this excellent research.

Thank you
D.Duck
Banned

Unread post by D.Duck »

Welcome Culto, I hope you are going to like it here.

D.Duck
hoop

Unread post by hoop »

Namaste :)

I apologize that my greeting is belated.
Normally, I don't post unless I feel I have a thought to share.
I have been around for awhile, mainly observing.. watching recent history unfold.. and coming to the conclusion that I may never learn who or what controls reality as I perceive it.

That said, I have enjoyed what all the researchers have shared.

I do have two questions if no one minds?

Hoop

over at YouTube: darkdayscomin
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

hoop 4 Feb 12 2010, 04:19 AM wrote: Namaste :)

Namaste & Welcome, Hoop!

Please give us your 2 questions right here
http://www.septemberclues.org
D.Duck
Banned

Unread post by D.Duck »

hoop @ Feb 12 2010, 04:19 AM wrote: Namaste :)

I apologize that my greeting is belated.
Normally, I don't post unless I feel I have a thought to share.
I have been around for awhile, mainly observing.. watching recent history unfold.. and coming to the conclusion that I may never learn who or what controls reality as I perceive it.

That said, I have enjoyed what all the researchers have shared.

I do have two questions if no one minds?

Hoop

over at YouTube: darkdayscomin
Welcome Hoop,

Good to see you again.

Please post your two questions and lets hope someone on this forum can answer them.

Best
D.Duck
hoop

Unread post by hoop »

Thank you for the welcome Simon and Duck.

First question- With regard to this forum.. what is the hope for the wealth of research and information being shared here?

Second question- I happened upon this during the recent storms that hit here in Pittsburgh. Has anyone heard of
Scribble Live?
http://www.scribblelive.com/

I ask because if the intent is to share what has been learned with others, this thing appears to be hooked up to all the latest popular social networks.

I am not sure what is all out there with regard to this type of platform, as I said I happened upon it browsing news sites to keep abreast of road conditions.

As a real time tool I thought of us here.

Your thoughts?
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

hoop @ Feb 12 2010, 01:49 PM wrote: Thank you for the welcome Simon and Duck.

First question- With regard to this forum.. what is the hope for the wealth of research and information being shared here?

Second question- I happened upon this during the recent storms that hit here in Pittsburgh. Has anyone heard of
Scribble Live?
http://www.scribblelive.com/

I ask because if the intent is to share what has been learned with others, this thing appears to be hooked up to all the latest popular social networks.

I am not sure what is all out there with regard to this type of platform, as I said I happened upon it browsing news sites to keep abreast of road conditions.

As a real time tool I thought of us here.

Your thoughts?
Interesting - will look into it in due time. Hoi, Dduck - whadda ya think?
http://www.septemberclues.org
D.Duck
Banned

Unread post by D.Duck »

Hoop,

There are two ways to look at it:

1. The research and info on this forum is being saved so it will be available to people (no matter what) when the time is right for them and when they are ready to process it.

We all have to understand that most people have been f#cked up by the big guys for a very long time and the info we are giving people are not so easy to wrap around your brain the first time you see it.

Its like swallow a 5 pound steak in one go and we have to be humble that most people have to swallow the steak in small chunks and that takes time.

2. If you are talking about the info being shared here, just on this forum and on http://www.septemberclues.org/, we do the best we can and we have a lot of people looking at what we are doing but we are of course not in the numbers like the Alex Jones guy but I have always said

" If you have 1000 people looking at the forum the first day and 1050 the next day, you are making positive progress but if you have 50.000 the first day 49.950 the next day, you have negative progress" and I tell you right now that on this forum we do positive progress.

Scribble Live?

I think the social networking can be very good and the new thing in EU that I work with is starting up social companies. I don't know anything about "Scribble Live" but lets look at it and see if it is something for us.

Best
D.Duck