Forum.911movement.org Refugees Welcome

Major news fakery events - e.g.; September 11th, 2001 - July 7th, 2005 - July 20th, 1969
hoi.polloi

Forum.911movement.org Refugees Welcome

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

While Killtown manages or doesn't manage the old 911movement forum, Simon and I would like to welcome wandering cyber souls to a new base.

forum.septemberclues.org should link here for the time being, until the Mitre corporation decides to backspace the Interwebs or InvisionFree "loses interest" in our cutting edge research.

For now, shout out to InvisionFree for hosting 911movement.org for so long and we'd like to announce a little about how this little - but ambitious - forum will operate.

Members will not be able to start threads, except in the "Countermeasures" thread which will sort of serve as an open public discussion board of how the average person can combat all this fakery going on. I guess we should put a sticky in that thread.

Anyway, welcome, and if you are from 911movement, maybe introduce yourself and tell us who you were!
hoi.polloi

I see that a "godzilla" has made an appearance! Is this the original godzilla from 911movement.org? I hope so.
godzilla

Unread post by godzilla »

hoi.polloi @ Oct 18 2009, 09:50 PM wrote: I see that a "godzilla" has made an appearance! Is this the original godzilla from 911movement.org? I hope so.
Time will prove I am the original godzilla. Thanks for the invite, glad to be here. ;)
"It's not a matter of what is true that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true." - Henry Kissinger
hoi.polloi

YAY! Glad you are here!

Let us know if you have any suggestions or complaints about this format. Or questions. Et cetera.

Basically, let us know if you have good ideas about how this might be a good new forum.

There are no links to this forum yet. So we don't even know how we're going to do that yet. :blink:
proloft

Unread post by proloft »

Simon, Hoi, Godzilla... it's good to see you guys here.
I'm kinda sad that 911movement went down - hopefully the threads
are intact somewhere.

Thanks for the invite!
godzilla

proloft 4 Oct 18 2009, 10:01 PM wrote: Simon, Hoi, Godzilla... it's good to see you guys here.
are intact somewhere.

Thanks for the invite!
Good to see you Proloft. It was sad to see the old forum vanish, but very good to see this one arise.

Thank you InvisionFree for providing the space for these discussions.
"It's not a matter of what is true that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true." - Henry Kissinger
hoi.polloi

proloft 4 Oct 18 2009, 10:01 PM wrote: Simon, Hoi, Godzilla... it's good to see you guys here.
are intact somewhere.

Thanks for the invite!
This is weird, I don't know how this forum quite works.

Does it show when we edit topics?

There may be some confusion because I need to figure out how this thing works.

But it's great to see you people!

Proloft! Welcome! YAY!

Thanks for checking this out! Let's try to make this work!

Testing a post-edit ... does it show up? Oh, I have to click this check box. If non-Administrators edit, it seems that the edit line always appears but Admins can retroactively edit their posts without the "edit" line appearing I think?
godzilla

hoi.polloi @ Oct 18 2009, 09:58 PM wrote: YAY! Glad you are here!

Let us know if you have any suggestions or complaints about this format. Or questions. Et cetera.

Basically, let us know if you have good ideas about how this might be a good new forum.

There are no links to this forum yet. So we don't even know how we're going to do that yet. :blink:
I think word will spread very quickly. :P
D.Duck
Banned

Unread post by D.Duck »

Hey guys,

I am happy to see you again.

D.Duck
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

godzilla @ Oct 18 2009, 10:08 PM wrote:
I think word will spread very quickly. :P
Hope it does, Godzy !

So happy to see you here. Well, this is an experiment for now. let's see how it works out ! ;)
http://www.septemberclues.org
godzilla

Hi Simon and D.Duck!

I've already told a few friends. :lol:
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Hey all good people!!
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Hi all,

I would like to invite everyone to this new - experimental - forum. Yes, I used to be "socialservice" on the now defunct "911movement.org" forum. I am of course, Simon Shack/aka "socialservice" - the author of the September Clues research. The people 'in the know' are aware of the depth of the 9/11 research we are hoping to diffuse worldwide. We sincerely believe to have unveiled most of the 9/11 hoax, you may want to evaluate this seemingly presumptuous statement by consulting :

Before launching this forum, I sat down with my fellow researcher Hoi Polloi to try to find a NAME to this new forum. After many hearty laughs we came out with the name "REALITY SHACK". Now, that's a little joke of course. It's not about me - it's about a little shack where we might find some reality if we only had the keys to it !

Let us try this new forum tool. We purposely chose the "invisionfree" format- for the sole reason of making all previous members of "911movement" feel comfortable - let's call it a 'user-friendly attempt to restore a mishap' of a forum which had thousands of sincere followers !

So, for now, please register to this little forum and...

let's roll !... :lol:
Melle Belle

Unread post by Melle Belle »

I found my way over here too!

Thanks to Simon et al, for this new meeting place!
D.Duck
Banned

Unread post by D.Duck »

Welcome Melle Bella, nice to see you and hope you are going to like it here.

D.Duck