Forum.911movement.org Refugees Welcome

Major news fakery events - e.g.; September 11th, 2001 - July 7th, 2005 - July 20th, 1969
excised

Unread post by excised »

sunshine05 @ Oct 21 2009, 02:02 PM wrote: Thank you for starting a new forum. I miss 911movement.org.
Me too, thanks simon for taking the time to do this, i was relieved to find the link to here and to see old heads had been signing up, some great research was posted on 911TMF, its a shame that resource has gone can KT get the defibrilator out and resurrect a 911 truth movement frankenstein?.

so much for it being a perp forum lets see which shill infested perp created forum gets shut down next. lol

Wait for the explanations from the REAL defenders of the truth will they say "the government shut down 911 truth movement forum because it was giving 911 truth a bad name with those wacky No plane theories and their outright refusal to shout 911 WAS AN INSIDE JOB when required".
b"+"

Unread post by b"+" »

Hi guys,

b42nate was my previous handle at 911movement.org. Other forums have become almost too tedious to frequent. I glad there's cohesion here.

I pray there's an avenue that becomes more evident to tread in the pursuit of justice.

cheers,

b"+"
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Welcome everyone!

The info that was on 911movement has been rendered unavailable. Let us show that we are as independent from virtual systems as we can be ... Now is a good time to practice our cognitive abilities, our memories and regather.

They cannot stop the research by deleting or misplacing forums. I for one will always seek the truth, wherever the avenues remain available.

And if there are no avenues, we can make them. Let's dedicate ourselves to having fun while we do this work for humanity.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Wow - that was well put, Hoi Polloi.

Welcome all good folks! - let's show'em our mettle. B)

The cowards can stay home - and here's a little warning for them and the inevitable trolls: We won't waste time 'sandboxing' trolls here - or stuff like that.

We'll just delete them point blank if we smell troll stench. Just trusting our noses.

Yes - "despotic" - that's the word. :D
http://www.septemberclues.org
SmokingGunII

Unread post by SmokingGunII »

Hi all - good to see some familiar names and thanks to Simon & Hoi for setting up.

I'd rather not say who I was at movement, though some of you may work it out.

So much good work has been lost there - I hope the more salient points can be re-posted. I would hazard a guess that at some time the removal of the movement forum will be repeated here?
simonshack
Administrator

SmokingGunII @ Oct 23 2009, 11:05 AM wrote: I would hazard a guess that at some time the removal of the movement forum will be repeated here?
Time will tell, SG, time will tell. Welcome!
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

1. My name is Fred Benario. Hoi and Martin know me on Facebook. To Simon and everyone else on this forum, I would like to say Hello. The TV Fakery video, and the Vicsim Report, are two of the most important documents I've come across in my entire life. I feel as if I have finally been set free from a great deal of the manipulated reality in which I had unwittingly participated my entire life, and can now start living a life of greater truth and freedom. (My girlfriend is already finding me much harder to deal with because I am totally dismissive of everything she hears on mainstream media. C'est la vie.)

Simon and Hoi, I can't thank you enough for the work you've done, and also for the courage and backbone you've shown, both in your willingness to stand up to 'all' the powers in the world, and also in your unwillingness to back down and shut your mouths when people come after you and your work with anger, dismissiveness, and disgust. I also need to thank Martin for leading me to your work, and for his kindness in dealing with my initial lame attempts to debunk Simon's work (because I, like most people, couldn't at first accept that I had been so easily misled by the media on 9/11).

I had known for a long while that the official 9/11 narrative was an absurd falsehood. My journey toward Truth began when I saw a picture of the 16-foot hole in the Pentagon, and proceeded from there. For the sake of intellectual honesty, I have to admit that Loose Change 2nd. Edition was important in opening my eyes. Now I find Hoi's analysis of Avery's 'sim-ness' and lack of real existence convincing, so I no longer find 'Avery' at all credible.

I had just decided to register and post some thoughts/research on Killtown's forum two weeks ago when it disappeared. I am very happy to find this new forum.

2. I would love to get a Facebook friend request from anyone here who is interested in seeing what I come up with on a daily basis. The Bio box under my FB profile picture says:

"9/11 Truth - Read my blog:
http://quiscus.wordpress.com/

Watch TV Fakery video:
septemberclues.org

At the video site, read the Vicsim Report."

I have over 1,000 FB friends and have posted over 3,500 links in 2009 (half are music, and thus irrelevant to 9/11 Truth, but the others are primarily politics). I am doing my best to spread Truth in the world, and trying to expose people to Simon and Hoi's work.
simonshack
Administrator

fbenario,

I salute you too. Thanks for the kind words. Hoi has been telling me about you, I'm staying clear of Facebook for now so glad to see someone spreads the word there. Keep it up and welcome to the forum.
911truth.ch

Unread post by 911truth.ch »

yo, great to see u all again,
Ive been worried all week, theres lots of info that should not be lost, anyway, just to be sure this time Im saving the contacts page

thanks Simon
cheers all

ps If you dont hear from me again Kadhafi might have nucked Switzerland :ph43r:
Miranda-Priestly

Unread post by Miranda-Priestly »

I came to register and someone had already registered as "mirandapriestly", which I have always used. I don't want to look like a "pretend" "me", and I do not want to go through any more nightmares so I probably won't post, but be on the lookout for whatever "mirandapriestly" posts, cuz it will probably be to make me look dumb (which I am perfectly capable of doing myself!). :(

OMG sw, "Vincent"'s hairline"!! lol!
I 'm so glad people finally have the b@!!s to post about this stuff, even though (ahem) there is a little more to it.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Miranda%Priestly 4 Oct 24 2009, 12:49 AM wrote: I came to register and someone had already registered as "mirandapriestly", which I have always used. I don't want to look like a "pretend" "me", and I do not want to go through any more nightmares so I probably won't post, but be on the lookout for whatever "mirandapriestly" posts, cuz it will probably be to make me look dumb (which I am perfectly capable of doing myself!). :(

OMG sw, "Vincent"'s hairline"!! lol!
I 'm so glad people finally have the b@!!s to post about this stuff, even though (ahem) there is a little more to it.
I've just been looking at that one Miranda. Here's what I concluded...

The poor officer has recently had a head transplant..

and they gave him a new ear made from parts.

The Kuwaiti ambassa....sorry his bawling daughter looks a tad conspicuous too!
stevenwarran

Unread post by stevenwarran »

I LOVE Miranda Priestley with a hyphen!

I REALLY, REALLY LIKE brianv a lot!

Come on everybody---let's knock this one out of the park!

P.S. Vincent Danz is very vertically challenged, like his folks. So, in RW, cast your eyes down to find him.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

"Relevant" discussion has been moved and merged into:

http://z6.invisionfree.com/Reality_Shac ... c=21&st=30

This forum is a place for 911movement.org refugees or fans to introduce themselves to this forum or for general discussion of 911movement.org.

Happy posting! :lol:
Dave52

Unread post by Dave52 »

Ok, I'm in....

I've been a little quiet of late (across all the forums I frequent), but you never know - I might get enthused again. Glad I found you guys again...