John Howard: "I cannot precisely source that advice."

Volunteer your time and efforts to show media fakery what-for! Conversations with suspicious types? Freedom of Information adventures? Post here!
antipodean

Unread post by antipodean »

Anyhow we know John Howard was in Washington on 9/10/2001

http://z6.invisionfree.com/Reality_Shac ... &p=2023396
fred
Banned

Unread post by fred »

I think Timothy Murphy is doing the right thing to communicate with world leaders. Some of them are bound to be on our side.

Has Simon ever tried to contact that Italian politician who says 9/11 was run by the intelligence agencies?

We should be looking for allies among those well-connected folks who are disillusioned with the status quo of crappy government and gross mismanagement. Having friends in high places will help us to get the current rascals moved out of high office and behind bars.

While the "insiders" may present an illusion of a common cause, I suspect the reality is that their are plenty of military/government/intelligence folks disgusted with the Bush/Clinton/Cheney/Blair/Obama/Merkel jerkels who are getting sick of the "24/7 news cycle" media mind control.

We see from the constant chorus of shills complaining that "nobody listens to us" and "nobody takes us seriously" that they're terrified too many people are listening and taking us seriously.

There are hundreds of 9/11 perps and millions of talented people who want them punished.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

fred 4 Sep 3 2010, 11:53 PM wrote:
Has Simon ever tried to contact that Italian politician who says 9/11 was run by the intelligence agencies?

Fred,

Sadly, Mr. Cossiga died last week and no - I never got to chat with him.

However, I have been 'stalking' other Italian politicians such as Giulietto Chiesa, an-ex journalist of "La Stampa" as well as a European parliamentarian - and executive producer of the 9/11 film "ZERO" (a "Loosechange" clone of sorts featuring Nobel-Prize winner Dario Fo...).

Every time I managed to briefly talk face-to-face with Giulietto Chiesa (on 4 occasions), his reply was pretty much the same: "I do not have experience with video matters and cannot judge September Clues. Yes, I have watched it - but I can't express an opinion about it".
http://www.septemberclues.org
fred
Banned

Unread post by fred »

simonshack @ Sep 4 2010, 01:37 AM wrote:
Fred,Every time I managed to briefly talk face-to-face with Giulietto Chiesa (on 4 occasions), his reply was pretty much the same: "I do not have experience with video matters and cannot judge September Clues. Yes, I have watched it - but I can't express an opinion about it".
[/quote]

That's a disappointment. It sounds like the Italian Loose Change fellow is speaking carefully to avoid saying anything incriminating. He's clearly not the guy we need.

I'm sorry to learn of the death of Mr Cossiga.

We'll get where we need to be eventually.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

fred 4 Sep 4 2010, 01:09 AM wrote:
I'm sorry to learn of the death of Mr Cossiga.
Fred,

I ask you now to read what Francesco Cossiga (one of the most controversial yet acute politicians of recent Italian history) had to say about 9/11 :

In 2007, in a statement published by the Italian newspaper Corriere della Sera, Cossiga commented on the 11 September attacks and on a video attributed to Osama Bin Laden 2001. He wrote that "all of the democratic circles of America and of Europe, especially those of the Italian centre-left, now know well that the disastrous attack was planned and realized by the American CIA and Mossad with the help of the Zionist world in order to place the blame on Arabic Countries and to persuade the Western powers to intervene in Iraq and Afghanistan".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Francesco_Cossiga

PLEASE NOTE THAT HIS MENTAL HEALTH WAS DOUBTED (a classic tactic employed by the idiots of this world...)

(from Wikipedia) ...and, often, beyond his constitutional powers; also, his mental health was doubted and Cossiga had to declare "I am the fake madman who speaks the truth."
This is not to say that I believe he was some sort of good guy - far from it.
http://www.septemberclues.org
antipodean

Unread post by antipodean »

Another issue to factor in here is the time zone.

I thought Howard may have confused 52 dead with 52 missing, but this would not be possible. Because there would be a statement mentioning 52 missing + those believed dead.
Howard said the death toll is currently 52 with hundreds injured, including 7 injured Australians. So by his reckoning the death toll should have ended up a lot higher.
Maybe he confused the 7 injured Australians, with the 37 dead, either way it proves he was correctly or incorrectly reading from a pre prepared script.

How could Howard possibly have access to this information so early after the event ?
When reading the transcripts of the following day's press conference, (read the link posted by Tim) given that this statement of his, would probably have been issued on the morning of July 8 Australian time, barely 12 hours after 7/7 had happened.

This wouldn't be the first instance of down under time zones, exposing these scams.

Shortly after the murder of President John F. Kennedy in 1963, a Christchurch, New Zealand morning newspaper printed a detailed story it received on the New York news wire about Kennedy’s "assassin" Lee Harvey Oswald. There was a major problem with this news story, because at the time the New Zealand newspaper went to press in Christchurch, Lee Harvey Oswald had only just been arrested in a Dallas cinema for the alleged murder of a Texas policeman called Tibbet. Several more hours passed before Dallas police even accused Oswald of the murder of President Kennedy. So the Christchurch newspaper inadvertently printed an impossible story, a concocted lie "seeded" onto the New York news wire too early by the real murderers, who forgot that international time zones and thus real-time would allow the New Zealand newspaper to print their pre-arranged cover story hours before the events happened. That single critical planning error proved conclusively Lee Harvey Oswald was only a fall-guy, a patsy arrested and charged on cue by the unwitting Dallas Police Force.
http://members.iinet.net.au/~jenks/carleen.html

I came across the above when reading up about the 1996 Port Arthur massacre in Tasmania, & the impossibility of Martin Bryant a drfter with psychiatric problems, being such an expert marksman.

Brigadier Ted Serong DSO OBE, the former head of Australian Forces in Vietnam and one of the world’s leading experts on counter-terrorist techniques and their application. In an interview with Frank Robson in the Sydney Morning Herald on 10 April 1999, Brigadier Serong makes it plain that Martin Bryant could not have been responsible for the mass murder at Port Arthur. "There was an almost satanic accuracy to that shooting performance" he says. "Whoever did it is better than I am, and there are not too many people around here better than I am". He continues "Whoever did it had skills way beyond anything that could reasonably be expected of this chap Bryant ... if it was someone of only average skills, there would have been many less killed and many more wounded. It was the astonishing proportion of killed to wounded that made me open my eyes first off."

And surprise surprise, the 'Port Arthur' massacre, occured less than 2 months into Howard's busy reign as Oz PM. What with 9/11,The Bali bombings & 7/7.
fred
Banned

Unread post by fred »

If I am not mistaken, some defunct Aussie website published documents showing that the local police special-ordered a custom-made refrigerated morgue truck capable of holding 33 bodies a couple of months before the event, and there were a bunch of prescient statements made by "gun control politicians" and "expert psychiatrists" about the likelihood of a massacre if Australians voted against an assault-weapons ban.

On the day of the supposed shootings, the Australian Psychiatrists Association was holding a meeting on Media Strategies for Gun Violence, or something of that nature.

The timeline of the shootings is all messed up.

It's another Columbine, Belsan, Virginia Tech, DC Sniper, mass-shooting fear-psyop.

Get the guns, or else. You don't want to be shot in the head by some crazy retarded loner or disaffected Internet conspiracy nut do you?
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Perfectly mirrored by the Dunblane Psyop which heralded Bliars tenure in the UK and the banning of firearms.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunblane_massacre

edit/ just found this!

http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2006/03/ ... ?from=top5