More defense spending from crowd scares

Fake news and propaganda
D.Duck
Banned

More defense spending from crowd scares

Unread post by D.Duck »

Guys,

Yesterday Fredrik Reinfeldt the Swedish Prime Minister and also the EU Prime Minister did a "George Bush statement" asking for new defense spending and I hope you remember what Bushy said in congress after 9/11.

The thing is that Reinfeldt didn't ask for money to the military but for the " biggest threat to mankind" the climate change and was asking for 100 million Euros to fight the climate change.

Wazup with these fuckers, they are always fighting something,lol.

So why has this anything to do with 9/11.

People often ask themselves " Why don't people in Government come out and tell the truth cos they must know 9/11 is BS"?

Yea, they do know 9/11, climate change, swine-flu and many other things is just a lot of BS, but this is the way they start new business and get a lot of people depending on it and they are using the oldest trick in world "Management by fear" to get their new funding.

So what I am saying is, its naive to think that USA is the bad guy cos what you have to understand is that the Western World Governments are applauding the US of A for coming up with new business opportunities and are doing the same thing Bushy did after 9/11 and that is to suck as much as they can of their own people and at the same time take away their rights.

Governments all over the world are looking for created needs and is trying to scare the shit out of you and get you to buy shit you don't really need (swine flu vaccine).

Governments all over the world need things we use every day and in one way or another get us to pay for using it.

If you don't do what you are told to do, they have a pool of vicsims who died from not following orders and that will probably push people in line and make them follow all the instructions made by your Government.

The whole thing is just a money machine gone wrong and too many people are getting paid to be in it and it need to be stopped.

Just my 2 cents.

Quack
D.Duck
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

It's interesting to me that in the "climate debate" you have two very controlled parties:

Dr. William Happer, CIA/MITRE fellow and proponent of carbon dixode, saying it will do the world a great service to have more of it. We need more oil!

"versus"

Al Gore, who says we must stop all carbon dioxide completely and replace everything with incredibly toxic (but clean burning!) hydrogen technology.

It does seem true, D.Duck, that no matter where you look there's a slick expert in a suit, smiling and selling you a solution.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace in a continual state of alarm (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing them with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary. ? H. L. Mencken
Racingwiththemoon

Unread post by Racingwiththemoon »

Hi Duck --

Think it keeps things clearer to talk about Global Warming - because
we're heating up the planet.

Yes, FEAR is used often to move a corrupt agenda. And this issue has
been with us since the late 1950's.

In order to argue that we haven't damaged our environment so completely
as to create Global Warming, you'd have to argue that we also didn't create
Ozone Holes. That scientists didn't understand 120 years ago and more that
the Industrial Revolution was harming nature. You'd have to ignore the
damage we've done overall to forests/trees - acid rain and other forms of
weakening their resistance.

You'd also have to argue that we haven't done great harm to other species
and to humans as well.

Meanwhile, are ExxonMobil and the oil industry which has campaigned against
the reality of Global Warming for the last half century -- investing tens of
billions in their propaganda campaign -- the heroes here?

Royal Academy of Science which called out ExxonMobil a few years ago for
its heavily financed anti-Global Warming campaign - well assisted in its alliance with
the New York Times in running it's Op-Ed-Ads -- are the bad guys?

Was the Pentagon the bad guy when it warned George W. Bush that Global
Warming was a greater threat to the US than "terrorism"? Just which FEAR are
we to move off of? Is it so difficult to see that terrorism has been created by
corrupt government to move us in a direction of greater control of the M.E. and
its resources?

And dropping atomic bombs on Japan and open testing of atomic weapons for
decades also did no harm to nature or humanity -- including exploding nuclear
weapons in outer space trying to knock out the Van Allen Radiation Belts?

We have damaged nature and changed weather systems -- that's what El Nino
and La Nina are -- Global Warming. They were at one time once in every 1,000
or 2,000 year events.

While I'm not going to argue it, there is near unanimous support among respected
scientists on this subject. Unfortunately, since there is a 50 year delay in Global
Warming, the effects we are feeling now are based only on our activities up to
about 1959.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

We labour under the delusion that the earth was put here for us -- and we just got here! One volcano could wipe us all out in an instant. The earth would survive as she has done for 6-12 billion years! Another species would come along at some stage! Human arrogance and stupidity is our problem!!
excised

Unread post by excised »

The global warming fraud will be the mechanism that provides the platform for the NWO to manifest its one world plan, the funding to achieve this will be produced from taxation related to global warming.
carcdr

Unread post by carcdr »

FYI

http://www.globalclimatescam.com/?p=572

The 4-minute extract intrigued me, so I watched the full 95 minute talk.

I found many of the arguments reasonable, but was left unsatiated by the presentation style (or the presenter? I'm not sure)
hoi.polloi

I don't mean to ruffle feathers (but my own - I've been inundated with ecological Ted Turner cartoons and propaganda since the 80s) but I understand the "ozone" hole is a fluctuating pattern of ozone which goes in somewhat irregular cycles?

We may be affecting the Earth, but our biggest problem isn't heat. It's the poisons we are putting in our bodies and the ecosystem - our toxic, plastic-filled oceans, bodies, life-forms will cause all the symptomatic "life changes" we are seeing - from extinctions to global warming.

It is humanity - but more specifically, think about all the corporations who knowingly produce worthless bile and spew it everywhere, disrupting every biological system we touch.

Strip mining. Rainforest destruction. Nuclear waste.

You thought those things went away because the news doesn't talk about them anymore at all? Nope. Of course the Earth can heal without us on it, but the challenge we face is living with it, not pushing ourselves off. And the start is individual and subsequent corporate responsibility ... as usual.

Of course, all this toxicity in turn may come from some kind of physiological/mental problem we have, but here we are trying to fix our addictions ... right? :) good on us!
Racingwiththemoon

hoi --

Some info on ozone hole for any interested --

QUOTE:
A common misconception is that there is an ozone hole above us in the sky which is letting in harmful ultraviolet (UV) radiation from the Sun. Ozone depletion, in fact, is occurring all over the world due to man-made pollution, at levels within the stratosphere, 19 to 30 km above the Earth's surface. However, in certain parts of the world, ozone depletion is particularly severe, and it is in the regions where the term "ozone hole" strictly applies. UNQUOTE

http://www.ace.mmu.ac.uk/eae/Atmosphere ... _Hole.html

There are DELAYED effects of chemicals already in atmosphere which will
continue to deplete ozone for many decades to come.

Progressive loss of ozone during Southern Hemisphere spring.

50%-75% depletion of total ozone = ozone hole

Steadily grown in size and duration of existence -- August thru early December --
over the last decades.

http://www.cpc.ncep.noaa.gov/products/s ... hole.shtml

UVB radiation - skin cancer, cataracts, suppressed immune systems.

Harmful to plant life, single cell organisms and aquatic ecological systems.

2001 - Antarctic ozone hole was larger than combined area of US/Canada/Mexico

Other links of interest on ozone hole --
http://www.cpc.ncep.noaa.gov/products/s ... olar.shtml
http://www.theozonehole.com/

AND further to your comments re pollution and the need for change ... :)

"The Scientists Warning to Humanity" from 1992 re Global Warming
and the need for a change in ethics . . .

http://www.ucsusa.org/about/1992-world-scientists.html

And --
http://dieoff.org/page82.htm
D.Duck
Banned

Unread post by D.Duck »

Racingwiththemoon,

This gives you an idea what you are up against " The Man-made Global Warming Hoax " http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpWa7VW-OME

Do you know what Haarp is all about ? This gets you to know them.
"Holes in Heaven" http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 5747680812#

Best
D.Duck
Racingwiththemoon

Duck --

Unfortunately, can't watch any YouTube directly . . .
Usually, if someone puts up a link, it will play for me -
but this one isn't.

Have no idea why . . . been this way about two weeks or so now.
Think it has something to do with Norton?
Eventually, it usually straightens out --
I'm up to flash player #13 or #16 at this point so that's not the problem!

However, if you are suggesting that Global Warming is a hoax, then it's
been going on with increasing environmental evidence since 1957.
Luckily they could arrange the glacier melting to coincide with hoax.
Not to mention changing wind patterns -- etal.

Yes - I am familiar with HAARP --

and other patriarchal insanities --

Best --

Racing ...
MartinL
Banned

Unread post by MartinL »

You guys have heard about the Climate-Gate scandal by now?

It ties in neatly with this little document:

The need for enemies seems to be a common historical factor?Bring the divided nation together to face an outside enemy, either a real one or else one INVENTED for the purpose? In searching for a new enemy to unite us, we came up with the idea that pollution, the threat of global warming, water shortages, famine and the... like would fit the bill - “The First Global Revolution” (1991) published by the Club of Rome.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/13160503/The- ... 991-Report

"I've done Mikes nature trick to hide the decline" - Top IPCC Scientist in leaked e-mails. :D
Piper

Unread post by Piper »

I think the main goal of these scams is not to enrich the corporations or the elites at all. Money is meaningless to them, they can simply print off all they need but I doubt they even use it. Money is scrip for us serfs. The real goal is to constantly leech money away from the population. This is the reason behind taxes, charities, hoaxes like global warming, inflation, consumerism, advertising (new & improved!), interest rates (usury), etc.

Why do this? Well say manufactured goods were of quality, like a DVD player or computer made with titanium parts instead of cheap plastic, then people would not need to replace these goods as often as they now do. Over time, people would find that they need only spend their money on necessities like food, so after a while they might end up with a big pile of unspent cash in their living room and start to wonder if they still "need" to work...

The goal of the PTB is to keep this slavery system going, hence the constant need to find ways to take away people's money as fast as they can earn it.
hoi.polloi

You may be exactly right about that Piper. Thanks for being on the forum; I have valued your contributions so far though I didn't get a chance to welcome you.

Interesting how it doesn't take an enormous leap of logic to understand that they keep us focused on money-money-money so they can take advantage of our imposed obsession with debt ... yet it's a large enough gap for most people to be afraid to cross it.

"You mean ... I-I'm a 100% free individual??! What? Huh?"

It's scary to think we are free because then we realize how many people are around acting jealous of the freedom that is ours and ours alone - and who are trying to take it away.

Having said that, I believe in personal responsibility to the environment and the occasional angry mob to demand - for instance - that dioxin doesn't get poured in our flippin' WATER SUPPLY.
excised

Unread post by excised »

This is a little gem and shows maybe how the defence against AGW will be mounted its very concise and bases all its findings on real data sets and not projections as the AGW scandal pre-supposes.

http://bnp.org.uk/pdf_files/Global-Warm ... -Paper.pdf