The CORONAVIRUS circus

Anything on the news and elsewhere in the media with evidence of digital manipulation, bogus story-lines and propaganda
nonhocapito

Re: The CORONAVIRUS circus

Unread post by nonhocapito »

simonshack wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 8:36 pm
nonhocapito wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 7:45 pm How funny that it should be an actor, of all people, to convey such an emotional story.
Yes indeed, my dear nonhocapito - how "funny". I'm quite familiar with this story - as it went "viral" on the Italian internets (mostly on Fecebook) a few days ago.

An actor? Wooh, why a professional actor? Could it be (perhaps, just perhaps...) because the story is complete bullcrap - and was fabricated in order to imprint in the Italian populace the notion that people TRULY DIE with "Coronavirus"? And that it even kills 47-year old people - and not only 80+ year-old geriatrics already afflicted with deadly diseases?

Just a thought, ya know? -_-
No, but I agree. The "hearsay" i have from hospitals (sorry if I am back at it, but it's from people I personally know and trust) in Milan and how overwhelmed they are is all about 80 years old fighting for their lives. Only problem that part is not common flu, is what I'm saying. It behaves a bit more harshly and rapidly and sneakily. Okay with the fakery and manipulation and propaganda and exaggeration, but how did they get all these old people to get sick at the same time of the same kind of very deadly pneumonia?
anonjedi2

Unread post by anonjedi2 »

One thing to add, related to the above. As I mentioned, the Legends of Chamberlain Heights episode in which Kobe Bryant dies in a helicopter crash is titled End of Days.

Well it just so happens that Sylvia Browne's book is also titled End of Days in which she "predicts".

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/2311517.End_of_Days

To be clear, I am not promoting any illuminati conspiracies here. I've been a member long enough to know better and it's not something I believe. I'm merely connecting dots where I see them.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

MADONNA ! (Italian exclamation which may be translated as "Bloody Hell!")

You're probably all familiar with Madonna Ciccone's abominable antics - what with the crass satanic symbolism in her music videos and all that crap.

However you may not (thankfully) have heard about her excruciating performance at the Eurovision contest in Tel Aviv last year (May 2019) which caused a stir due to the Madonna singing painfully out of tune during the whole show. At one stage of the show, Madonna (wearing a crown) is surrounded by dancers wearing gas masks; she then turns around and starts blowing at her dancers ... who all instantly drop dead :

https://youtu.be/VG3WkiL0d_U?t=347

This was the choreography for Madonna's recent song titled "FUTURE" - featuring lyrics such as...

"Not everyone can come into the future
Not everyone that's here is gonna last"

Predictably, "conspiracy theorists" around the world have speculated that Madonna's show in Tel Aviv was some sort of predictive programming for the soon upcoming "coronavirus pandemic". Sheesh! Those wacky tinfoil hatters really suffer from an overly fervid imagination, don't they?...

But wait a minute. A Swedish friend called me today and told me to check out the backcover of Madonna's latest album, "Madame X" (2019). Here it is:

Gloved hands typing on a CORONA typewriter:

Hmm... those crazy tinfoil hatters may be on to something, after all !...

And that vintage Corona typewriter was apparently also exhibited in New York back in September 2019:
Inside the Madame X Tour Pop-Up Shop in NYC
Sunday, 15 September 2019

Madonnalicious reader DJ Johnny Blaze has sent in these pictures from the Madame X Tour Pop-Up Shop that is open in NYC from 13 Serptember to 19 September at 430 West 15th Street. Now bring this to London....please!

source: https://madonnalicious.typepad.com/mado ... index.html
You couldn't type this stuff up! :rolleyes:
fakeologist

Unread post by fakeologist »

simonshack wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 10:50 pm
And hey, Ab of Fakeologist is certainly NOT braindead either: the time has come to JOIN FORCES : http://fakeologist.com/
Hi Simon!
Thanks for the shout out.
I've been busy scrambling around the real world inconveniences of the Coronareaction, a busy job, and maintaining a website that I recently updating the landing page to capture the Corona Hoax 2020 victims.
I'm so glad you've taken a break from your Tychos research to return to your roots as one of the world's leading commenters on media fakery in this 9/11-scale event.
We convene every Saturday morning from 0530-0930 EDT (check your local time https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/ ... 1=250&ah=4) and we'd be honored to have you back telling us all how Italy has been given the "boot" this time more than others (so far).

See you soon!
sharpstuff

Unread post by sharpstuff »

Enters the circus clown…

SHARPO!

The crowd awaits…

Their disappointment is aroused…No red nose, no funny clothes or elongated feet as he stands centre stage wielding a large banner reading:

Scam alert!
Corona ‘virus’!

Quickly followed by another:

Fool me once, shame on you;
fool me twice, shame on me
…Proverb

The crowd awaits, coughing and sneezing, having been underfed by the sun and absent of decent foodstuffs. Failing to be enthralled, some leave to engage in awaiting the next act , which unbeknown to them includes a bull defecating on the circus floor.

Those left, await, looking for some humour they fail to discover.

Sharpo goes on…

Germs or viruses do not and cannot exist and have never been demonstrated in reality except upon con-artists’ work-pads and ignorance of those who do and will not accept natural processes.

Germs/viruses are figments of deranged imaginations.

The inventor of the so-called ‘Germ’ theory was a man called Louis Pasteur who was an entrepreneurial (plagiarist) chemist and who had little (if any) knowledge of biological systems and invented the notion of ‘germs’.

Without the help of Antoine Béchamp (who was a respected physician), Pasteur would have completely devastated the French cotton crop (and much else) from his belief in ‘germs’.
Pasteur’s ‘beliefs’ have extended to this day and still cause devastation of Natural remedies provided by the planet upon which we struggle to exist.

There is no way of demonstrating so-called ‘germ’ or worse ‘viral’ behaviours since they do not and cannot exist.

Nature is not self-destructive, only segments of the ‘human’ animal we might call ‘humanoids’ are destructive (deliberately or otherwise).

If germs/viruses existed, they could not ‘travel’ vast distances to ‘infect’ others not connected to a potential source but only by a manufactured ‘threat’ of ‘contagion’ or whatever else those who wish to frighten the unknowledgeable population since their education is limited to their forced indoctrination of patently false doctrines (especially so-called ‘Universities’).

You have been ‘taken in’ by those who know no better than to attempt (and apparently able) to control you for their nefarious reasons.

Their reasons are to produce:
HAVOK!

…The crowd, now firmly entrenched in the repetition of what they had been told or led to believe, were still divided and some left to attend other activities outside the main arena. There were still others who awaited further comedy. It was not forthcoming, or even fifthcoming.

Sharpo continued, inspired by those left unattended by unwanted theories of a conspiracy, to their insistence of attending to their games upon ludicrous mobile devices and continued…

Why is there a scare?
To invade personal liberties
To make us scared of anything not verifiable.
To bandit even more money any way they can!
To prevent movements of people.
To control anything possible for the alleged controllers’ own ends
To destroy any ‘normal’ way of life either of flora or fauna
To pretend they know something you do not know by enhancing it with spurious ‘science’
To add certain ‘celebrities’ to their list of scare-mongers
To further an agenda of total population control because they fear their own lives if they were found out

The list is endless and hopefully unsustainable.

How scared can they make us?
Inflate the numbers of ‘contaminated’
Inflate the numbers of ‘deaths’
Inflate the number of ‘countries’ concerned
Watch or hear the inflated ‘news’ reports
Provide exaggerated ‘news’ items not relevant to anything but… CONTROL!
Provide much ‘expert’ non verifiable ‘medical’ drivel

Well, we have Clues, especially in September!

The crowd (now a veritable group of potentially willing listeners) and dropping the remnants of their pop-corn and dripping ice-lollies into their laps, they needed more sustenance…

Sharpo continued:

What is a virus?

(The audience gasped. Did he not know? What kind of clown was he?)

An unseen, engineered, unbelievable and not a possible entity.

Viruses, if they exist at all, (not possible) are merely the products of D.N.A.
They would only be ‘strands’ of D.N.A. and cannot, therefore, replicate. They have no form and cannot be observed by any means available to ‘researchers’ for study. This is because they do not and cannot be verified. Any means of such verification is non-existent. They are figments of deranged ‘scientists’. If , therefore, they cannot exist, they cannot travel distances. If they did exist, how could they travel? Likewise ‘bacteria’. Bacteria do not exist , if they did they would only be a ‘process’ of biological activity and have no shape or form since they are processes.

D.N.A. of course is another product of imagination. Separate entities (atoms, molecules) do not exist as separate entities. There are only ‘processes’, the which is only a transformation from ‘something’ to ‘something’ else (which is how we came to be). They may be useful for descriptive purposes but not for reality, which is a progression, difficult, one might say, to explain, from ‘something’ to ‘something’ else.

What exists in a healthy (sustaining) biological ‘life’, is only a proper nutritional environment suitable for the continuance of that life for a particular individual. So-called ‘disease’ is the inability to adapt to particular surroundings at a given ‘time’ and surroundings.

Too stunned to applaud, the audience remaining, left themselves to their own devices, regaling in the lesser tents to sate their desperation for personal pleasure.

With a final gesture to those leaving the circus tent, Sharpo followed their exit with the final words:

Belief of all this nonsense will be your pathway to obscurity…

He probably went unheard…

‘How about the helter-skelter’ she said, claiming his arm as her own.

Be well.

Sharpstuff
guivre

Unread post by guivre »

Whether you think this is believable is up to you. I haven't made up my mind yet but am placing it here:

Jon Rappaport interview with Sharyl Atkinson:

New China virus, Swine Flu hoax, history matters
In the summer of 2009, the CDC secretly stops counting Swine Flu cases in America, because the overwhelming percentage of lab tests from likely Swine Flu patients shows no sign of Swine Flu or any other kind of flu.
I do not read Jon Rappaport's blog very often, I know there are a few people here who do read it and they'd be able to speak about his reputation. Sharyl Atkinson is fairly well known as a whistleblower for what it's worth.
nonhocapito

sharpstuff wrote: Sat Mar 14, 2020 2:29 pmThere is no way of demonstrating so-called ‘germ’ or worse ‘viral’ behaviours since they do not and cannot exist.

Nature is not self-destructive, only segments of the ‘human’ animal we might call ‘humanoids’ are destructive (deliberately or otherwise).

If germs/viruses existed, they could not ‘travel’ vast distances to ‘infect’ others not connected to a potential source but only by a manufactured ‘threat’ of ‘contagion’ or whatever else those who wish to frighten the unknowledgeable population since their education is limited to their forced indoctrination of patently false doctrines (especially so-called ‘Universities’).

I recommend the use of yogurt. It should be possible to see small circular cells (cocci), which may also occur in pairs. It is also possible to scratch some bacterial cells off from certain kinds of cheese.
From http://www.microbehunter.com/observing- ... icroscope/

Nature is not self destructive? Ever heard of death? Nature exist as a constant process of transformation of things that is most of the time made possible by - well, microorganisms. Otherwise you would shite what you chew pretty much untouched. Often we call the two ends of the process death and birth. Germs are born eat and die in your guts and you shit them out. If you had ever ventured into fermentation you'd know there are bloody things in there and sometimes you will not know what you get.
Your sentence about germs not being able to travel is almost incomprehensible to me, but anyway, it seems clear to me that something travels from body to body. If it's not bacteria, it's something else that behaves exactly like bacteria.
Take spermatozoyds, for example. They travel from body to body. Do they exist? Can we see them? If they exist, why not bacteria, or a virus?
rusty

Unread post by rusty »

Bacteria do exist, but they always adjust themselves to the environment they live in. So they probably rather follow the illness instead of causing it. It is therefore not reasonable to assume and it has never been proven that transmitting tiny amounts of bacteria to another organism can actually cause diseases. However, it is impossible anyway to transmit bacteria without the environment they live in and feed from. It might be possible to transmit spores from which bacteria emerge, but those are ubiquitous almost everywhere anyway.

Viruses are supposed to be fragments of RNA/DNA coated by proteins. They are said to attach to cells, put the code fragment into the cell and make the cell produce exactly the same virus in large amounts, thereby killing the cell. This whole idea is so preposterous and silly that I don't event know where to start. No such virus has ever been isolated and this whole process cannot really be shown to exist in living cells. I think it's possible that cells produce these kind of bodies for communication and what not, but even the silly virus theory must admit, that this means, that every single "virus" ever has been produced by a cell and they are part of normal processes of the body.

All diseases are "programs" inherent to the body, which serve numerous purposes such as cleansing of "foreign" matter, adaption to the environment and evolution. They can be triggered by many different causes, physical and non-physical.

However, there are at least some diseases, which are "transmissible" from one person to another (think chickenpox), which means that they can somehow be triggered by being near another person currently running that same disease program. If this transmission is rather on a material level or on a subconscious level or something else I honestly don't know.

For starters, here is a good introduction: Dismantling the Virus Theory
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Unread post by SacredCowSlayer »

The word “bacteria” is defined in my dictionary app as:

“ bacteria1
—plural noun, singular bac·te·ri·um [bak-teer-ee-uh m] Show IPA.

ubiquitous one-celled organisms, spherical, spiral, or rod-shaped and appearing singly or in chains, comprising the Schizomycota, a phylum of the kingdom Monera (in some classification systems the plant class Schizomycetes), various species of which are involved in fermentation, putrefaction, infectious diseases, or nitrogen fixation.”

So, perhaps we should narrow down (and be more specific about) what is meant by this word before using it here. Also, it looks like this has the potential to derail the EVENT that is the subject of this topic.

I’ll be moving some of these posts to an appropriate location a bit later. Thank you all for your contributions. Please don’t take my moderating as any sort of rebuke. I’m really just trying to stay focused on the event (know as the Coronavirus Pandemic) that has managed to captivate and control people (and nations) through the use of mass deception.
rusty

Unread post by rusty »

OK ... so, back just a little bit more "on topic"...

So far, I was upholding the following notion of this circus:
  • Virology has been severely compromised from the beginning of the last century until today and is ranking in my personal top 3 of bullshit science
  • In Wuhan, China, January 2020, a few more people than usual came down with pneumonia (an old, well-known disease symptom) for unknown reasons (setting all suspicions aside here)
  • A virologist, aka virus hunter, stepped on the scene and claimed the source of the disease was a new virus, a variation of the old SARS virus
  • The "genome" of the virus was constructed out of DNA sequences of the infected persons and out of thin air in the computer. No isolation of any real virus took place, as usual.
  • A PCR test for this "new virus" was built, based on this fictitious "genome". I think anyone interested in the truth of the matter should make themselves familiar with PCR testing. Just to make it clear: It is totally unproven that this test finds anything really new or specific, let alone a virus. It only detects fragments of genetic material. The test result may be randomly positive, probably with a much higher probability in very ill persons, because their blood contains more DNA sequences of any kind. The test may even be interpreted or manipulated to a certain extent, based on the belief of the tester what the expected outcome should be.
  • Doctors all over the world started testing patients with this never-seen-before test, and found it positive in some other cases of pneumonia, but also in some patients with only mild symptoms (which is not surprising, as this is the case with almost all of these so-called "tests")
  • My personal experience was, that doctors (at least here in Germany) were only testing patients whom they considered "at risk", because they had visited a "high risk area" or had contact with "possibly infected" persons. Maybe also patients with very specific symptoms (pneumonia) were tested occasionally.
  • It should not come as a surprise to anyone, that this will automatically lead to an artificial "testing pandemic", if the test is more or less randomly positive, starting with local clusters of "infected" persons (who had contact with one another). If you are "at risk" you don't even need to have symptoms at all ... and still you may get a positive result.
  • So what really happens here is just an increase in the re-labeling of the "regular" diseases or fatalities and even of healthy people! At least in China and all other places, except Italy, you can't really speak of an increased overall death rate. Even if all the Corona deaths in China (~3000) were real cases of pneumonia, you have to consider that every year about 200000 Chinese people die of pneumonia (~20 million chinese people overall), that's about 15000 every month! And I suppose that for different reasons there can always be local clusters of such cases at a certain time and mostly during the winter months, so the actual figure for January and February is probably even higher than 15000 every year. So if those 3000 cases died all within one month and all of pneumonia, they don't even constitute 1/5 of all "regular" pneumonia fatalities in China. Hardly a frighteningly elevated figure!
Being a programmer myself, I already pondered writing a "test pandemic simulator" based on this concept, just in order to prove that you can easily create a "fake pandemic" by imposing a new "virus test" on all countries.

However, the recent figures of Italy (see https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/) make me think that this explanation alone may not be totally sufficient for what's going on there. They claim to have about 250 daily fatalities caused by Corona these days. That would be about 10% of the total daily fatalities all over Italy, and the vast majority of those cases are found in the north in certain regions. So if we assume that these 250 cases are to be found in an area with 500 "regular" deaths every day, something seems very wrong. Also, I have heard and seen reports about the dire situation in hospitals there. Maybe Simon or others can provide more insight about what's goin on there. A couple of possibilities (just my thoughts) include:
  • Maybe every person who dies in hospital or with associated respiratory symptoms is tested for Corona by default now and labeled "Corona death" if positive
  • Maybe also all persons with only mild symptoms are tested in those areas and, if positive, have to undergo toxic treatment (apart from the toxic panic this diagnosis causes in the patients), dramatically increasing the severeness of the disease and the death rate (we've seen this with Aspirin in the "spanish flu")
  • Maybe the environment of the affected Italian regions and hospitals is particulary unhealthy these days... for whatever reason
  • Maybe the figures are just exaggerated artificially by some other statistical means or outright fakery
  • Maybe a combination of the above factors
simonshack
Administrator

Dear nonhocapito,

Sorry for the delay in responding to your latest posts - some of this delay being imputable to the fact that I now have to stand in long queues just to enter my local supermarket - surrounded by poor, clueless people wearing "protective" masks, some of whom gave me horrified looks since I wasn't wearing one... I understand that you are now living outside Italy - so please try and understand the absolutely idiotic and senseless situation that has befallen your fellow Italians. Am I mad as hell to be subjected to this monstrous silliness? Yes, I am.

You wrote:
nonhocapito wrote:Right now, I am leaning more on some sort of a bioweapon or pathogen deliberately unleashed across the globe (with Italy being one of the victims used as a test-run to tune the response in other western countries); I cannot for now side with full blown fakery, although I am always open to the idea -- and believe me have I tried to make it fit with what I hear from Italy.
So let's see: a bioweapon? A bioweapon that strikes Tom Hanks and his wife (2 super-famous individuals out of a total of 1922 allegedly infected in the entire USA), Nicola Zingaretti (the President of regione Lazio - Rome's county), the wife of Justin Trudeau (the Canadian Prime Minister - ONE of only 177 Canadians allegedly infected!), the world-famous Luis Sepùlveda novelist, the right-hand-man of Brazil's president Bolsonaro (just after they visited Trump in the USA), the famous Italian bombshell actress Giuliana De Sio, several world-famous football and basketball players, etc...? And all this with only 145,000 "confirmed CONTAGION cases"(not deaths) IN THE ENTIRE WORLD, as of the official data reported on Wikipedia !!!!!!!!

What are the statistical odds of this? Please do the maths. Do you seriously think this is all true? And that a bioweapon "deliberately unleashed across the globe" [sic] is to blame? Good gracious me... I'm afraid that your theory doesn't hold water, my dear nonho.

Now, let's take a look at "what you hear from Italy"(as you wrote) - and from your friends who work in the hospitals (as you mentioned):
nonhocapito wrote:The bottom line being that no other known virus normally causes this in this manner, so, again, if the situation described was true, I don't see how this can be faked without willing participation of all doctors and nurses. And if this is not true, then not only my doctor friends lead a double life and lied to me, but so have the thousands of doctors and nurses in northern Italy who are involved in this.

That's not a valid argument: you may have a few doctor friends who obviously witnessed a huge surge of panicking people with a bout of fever rushing to the hospitals' emergency rooms due to the massive Coronavirus scare diffused 24/7 by the news media - but that's not proof of anything as far as the current, alleged, officially-released pneumonia mortality rates is concerned. Also, please note that (officially) about 95% of the alleged "Coronavirus victims" were over 80 years of age, most of them already afflicted by life-threatening ailments.

But let me cut this short: on Wikipedia, we can now read that 1266 Italians have died with Coronavirus. Wow! That would be hard to fake in the little nation of Italy, eh? Well, remember that - back in September 11, 2001 - they faked about 3000 victims in the little area of New York city... What have we learned in all those years, dear nonho? Nothing?
anonjedi2

Below are a number of indicators that the coronavirus is, essentially, a globally orchestrated "live exercise" in managing a pandemic (preceded in October last year by Event 201, a "pandemic tabletop exercise"). We can infer that the alleged purpose of this exercise is really a flimsy pretext for fear-mongering instigated by the global power elite in order to exercise better control...

1. Lack of clear evidence of reality of the pandemic but clear evidence of fakery
There is no clear evidence of the reality of a coronavirus pandemic. We are told of deaths and infections but all we see are lots of the general population and medical staff running around in masks and other protective gear. a man lying on a hospital floor and a person, most unrealistically, falling flat on their face. There is nothing that favours "real" over "live exercise" for a coronavirus pandemic while there is much that favours "live exercise" (assuming we include deliberate anomalies as part of the MO of a "live exercise") over "real". I ask the reader to consider this very important question: when there are clear anomalies in a story that undermine its reality, what reason is there to believe any part of it without clear evidence?

2. No ability to isolate virus (from "VirusGuy" online)
The ‘gold standard’ in testing for COVID-19 is laboratory isolated/purified coronavirus particles free from any contaminants and particles that look like viruses but are not, that have been proven to be the cause of the syndrome known as COVID-19 and obtained by using proper viral isolation methods and controls (not PCR that is currently being used or Serology /antibody tests which do not detect virus as such).

PCR basically takes a sample of your cells and amplifies any DNA to look for ‘viral sequences’, i.e. bits of non-human DNA that seem to match parts of a known viral genome.

The problem is the test is known not to work.

It uses ‘amplification’ which means taking a very very tiny amount of DNA and growing it exponentially until it can be analysed. Obviously any minute contaminations in the sample will also be amplified leading to potentially gross errors of discovery.

Additionally, it’s only looking for partial viral sequences, not whole genomes, so identifying a single pathogen is next to impossible even if you ignore the other issues.

The Mickey Mouse test kits being sent out to hospitals, at best, tell analysts you have some viral DNA in your cells. Which most of us do, most of the time. It may tell you the viral sequence is related to a specific type of virus – say the huge family of coronavirus. But that’s all.

The idea these kits can isolate a specific virus like COVID-19 is nonsense.

And that’s not even getting into the other issue – viral load.

If you remember the PCR works by amplifying minute amounts of DNA. It therefore is useless at telling you how much virus you may have.

And that’s the only question that really matters when it comes to diagnosing illness. Everyone will have a few virus kicking round in their system at any time, and most will not cause illness because their quantities are too small. For a virus to sicken you you need a lot of it, a massive amount of it. But PCR does not test viral load and therefore can’t determine if a osteogenesis is present in sufficient quantities to sicken you.

If you feel sick and get a PCR test any random virus DNA might be identified even if they aren’t at all involved in your sickness which leads to false diagnosis.

And coronavirus are incredibly common. A large percentage of the world human population will have covi DNA in them in small quantities even if they are perfectly well or sick with some other pathogen.

Do you see where this is going yet?

If you want to create a totally false panic about a totally false pandemic – pick a coronavirus.

They are incredibly common and there’s tons of them. A very high percentage of people who have become sick by other means (flu, bacterial pneumonia, anything) will have a positive PCR test for covi even if you’re doing them properly and ruling out contamination, simply because covis are so common.

There are hundreds of thousands of flu and pneumonia victims in hospitals throughout the world at any one time.

All you need to do is select the sickest of these in a single location – say Wuhan – administer PCR tests to them and claim anyone showing viral sequences similar to a coronavirus (which will inevitably be quite a few) is suffering from a ‘new’ disease.

Since you already selected the sickest flu cases a fairly high proportion of your sample will go on to die.

You can then say this ‘new’ virus has a CFR higher than the flu and use this to infuse more concern and do more tests which will of course produce more ‘cases’, which expands the testing, which produces yet more ‘cases’ and so on and so on.

Before long you have your ‘pandemic’, and all you have done is use a simple test kit trick to convert the worst flu and pneumonia cases into something new that doesn’t actually exist.

Now just run the same scam in other countries. Making sure to keep the fear message running high so that people will feel panicky and less able to think critically.

Your only problem is going to be that – due to the fact there is no actual new deadly pathogen but just regular sick people you are mislabelling – your case numbers, and especially your deaths, are going to be way too low for a real new deadly virus pandemic.

But you can stop people pointing this out in several ways.

1. You can claim this is just the beginning and more deaths are imminent. Use this as an excuse to quarantine everyone and then claim the quarantine prevented the expected millions of dead.
2. You can tell people that ‘minimising’ the dangers is irresponsible and bully them into not talking about numbers.
3. You can talk bullshittery about r0 numbers hoping to blind people with pseudoscience
4. You can start testing well people (who, of course, will also likely have shreds of coronavirus DNA in them) and thus inflate your ‘case figures’ with ‘asymptomatic carriers’ (you will of course have to spin that to sound deadly even though any virologist knows the more symptomless cases you have the less deadly is your pathogen

Take these simple steps and you can have your own entirely manufactured pandemic up and running in weeks.

3. Response does not match alleged epidemiology (from "VirusGuy" online)
Even if we were able to isolate and show that COVID-19 existed, there is nothing in the epidemiology we are being presented with to justify any quarantine measures let alone the utterly insane measures we are seeing. Even if you don’t know anything about epidemiology can you not comprehend some basic statistics?

We don’t quarantine flu with an r0 of about the same as this supposed novel covi and numbers of clinical cases hugely surpass it. We accept that more than half a million deaths will happen from flu but need to shield people from a few thousand covi deaths to the point of shutting down the whole of society.

Why would this be the case? Are you less dead if the flu kills you? The hysteria and gullibility are breathtaking.

And please do not tell me we need to act while the numbers are small, because that is our media talking through you and not your own thinking. Stop. Consider. Less than 1% of Wuhan’s population was clinically infected with this supposed novel covi. 3% of that 1% died. That is not the profile of a new killer pathogen. It is not the profile of anything you need extreme quarantine to beat. It is the profile of either a new weakly infective pathogen, or, as I strongly suspect, a known pathogen with good herd immunity. A flu virus in fact
More here - https://occamsrazorterrorevents.weebly. ... x-jan-2020
nonhocapito

simonshack wrote: Sun Mar 15, 2020 1:07 am *
Dear nonhocapito,

Sorry for the delay in responding to your latest posts - some of this delay being imputable to the fact that I now have to stand in long queues just to enter my local supermarket - surrounded by poor, clueless people wearing "protective" masks, some of whom gave me horrified looks since I wasn't wearing one... I understand that you are now living outside Italy - so please try and understand the absolutely idiotic and senseless situation that has befallen your fellow Italians. Am I mad as hell to be subjected to this monstrous silliness? Yes, I am.

You wrote:
nonhocapito wrote:Right now, I am leaning more on some sort of a bioweapon or pathogen deliberately unleashed across the globe (with Italy being one of the victims used as a test-run to tune the response in other western countries); I cannot for now side with full blown fakery, although I am always open to the idea -- and believe me have I tried to make it fit with what I hear from Italy.
So let's see: a bioweapon? A bioweapon that strikes Tom Hanks and his wife (2 super-famous individuals out of a total of 1922 allegedly infected in the entire USA), Nicola Zingaretti (the President of regione Lazio - Rome's county), the wife of Justin Trudeau (the Canadian Prime Minister - ONE of only 177 Canadians allegedly infected!), the world-famous Luis Sepùlveda novelist, the right-hand-man of Brazil's president Bolsonaro (just after they visited Trump in the USA), the famous Italian bombshell actress Giuliana De Sio, several world-famous football and basketball players, etc...? And all this with only 145,000 "confirmed CONTAGION cases"(not deaths) IN THE ENTIRE WORLD, as of the official data reported on Wikipedia !!!!!!!!

What are the statistical odds of this? Please do the maths. Do you seriously think this is all true? And that a bioweapon "deliberately unleashed across the globe" [sic] is to blame? Good gracious me... I'm afraid that your theory doesn't hold water, my dear nonho.

Now, let's take a look at "what you hear from Italy"(as you wrote) - and from your friends who work in the hospitals (as you mentioned):
nonhocapito wrote:The bottom line being that no other known virus normally causes this in this manner, so, again, if the situation described was true, I don't see how this can be faked without willing participation of all doctors and nurses. And if this is not true, then not only my doctor friends lead a double life and lied to me, but so have the thousands of doctors and nurses in northern Italy who are involved in this.

That's not a valid argument: you may have a few doctor friends who obviously witnessed a huge surge of panicking people with a bout of fever rushing to the hospitals' emergency rooms due to the massive Coronavirus scare diffused 24/7 by the news media - but that's not proof of anything as far as the current, alleged, officially-released pneumonia mortality rates is concerned. Also, please note that (officially) about 95% of the alleged "Coronavirus victims" were over 80 years of age, most of them already afflicted by life-threatening ailments.

But let me cut this short: on Wikipedia, we can now read that 1266 Italians have died with Coronavirus. Wow! That would be hard to fake in the little nation of Italy, eh? Well, remember that - back in September 11, 2001 - they faked about 3000 victims in the little area of New York city... What have we learned in all those years, dear nonho? Nothing?
Dear Simon, you are right of course.

Faking deaths is a child's game. True.
And the odds of all these famous people being infected, the way you put it, are impossible (see a list here).
Well, impossible although we must consider that the number of 145,000 only refers, like you rightfully say, the confirmed cases. If we accept hypothetically that this is a real virus comparable to the flu virus, it's obvious that millions have it or had it; they had mild symptoms, never requested to be hospitalized nor were ever tested, so statistics are meaningless - this could be a case of silly celebrities, and especially sports people, getting tested because they want to preserve their overly protected lives. Tom Hanks for example has zero symptoms so why the heck did he get tested? Same for some of the Italian politicians I've read about. For true statistics we should wait to see how many of these actually get sick or die...

As far as the "bioweapon" goes, I know, it sounds childish - released, or escaped accidentally from a laboratory, it sounds too much like a bad Hollywood movie, I agree...

I just cannot reconcile the idea of complete fakery with what I hear, form people I've known for 25 years (since we took civil service together) two normal guys who do not belong to any freemasonry, never had a stellar career or prestigious positions, are not politicized, nor can be blackmailed, having worked in the same position for a long time.

This one of the latest texts from Milan:
2020-03-15 14_25_15-General __ WhatsApp.png
2020-03-15 14_25_15-General __ WhatsApp.png (63.35 KiB) Viewed 1891 times
[Google translation]

To sum up, he describes a worsening situation with many Covid patients dying and even some of the medical staff. A week ago, when I was trying to suggest that maybe there was some basic misunderstanding of what virus was at the origin of it, he wrote this:
2020-03-15 14_27_11-General __ WhatsApp.png
2020-03-15 14_27_11-General __ WhatsApp.png (55.56 KiB) Viewed 1915 times
[Google translation]

Here describing in so many words the uniqueness of this virus and its visible connection to what was allegedly happening in China. I may add that I haven't lived in Italy for over 6 six years so this is my only direct source. But it's a pretty good one, right from the heart of the events.

Of course, you can and probably should question the authenticity of the above. It's not there for you to believe in it, but to hopefully make you understand why someone like me, who should have learned "something" about fakery, may feel differently this time. It's really not a question of having learned something or nothing. I know things can and are faked, and I'm sure there is a lot of fakery going on this time as well. But, for me, there is also something real. I have no problem admitting in my head that reality and fakery are mixing, even if I don't know how.
You on the other hand, I say this jokingly and with love, can come off a bit like a Taleban when it comes to fakery, it has to be 100% or nothing...!
simonshack
Administrator

nonhocapito wrote: Sun Mar 15, 2020 8:46 am Of course, you can and probably should question the authenticity of the above. It's not there for you to believe in it, but to hopefully make you understand why someone like me, who should have learned "something" about fakery, may feel differently this time. It's really not a question of having learned something or nothing. I know things can and are faked, and I'm sure there is a lot of fakery going on this time as well. But, for me, there is also something real. I have no problem admitting in my head that reality and fakery are mixing, even if I don't know how.
You on the other hand, I say this jokingly and with love, can come off a bit like a Taleban when it comes to fakery, it has to be 100% or nothing...!
Dear nonho, I'm sorry if my rational reasoning comes off as that of a one-sided fanatical fundamentalist (if that's what you mean).

All I can reply to that loving joke of yours is: “If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck.”

Evidently, this elementary logic doesn't work for you. But hey, next time you come across a duck with the head of an elephant, make sure to take a picture of it and post it on the forum. -_-
anonjedi2

Is there a chance that all of these politicians and celebrities are being arrested / indicted for crimes and given a safe public exit, one in which their reputations remain intact?