Re: Introduce Yourself to the Administrators

Discussions related to both taboo and peculiar areas of research.
Quift
Vetted and Denied

Unread post by Quift »

This is actually quite easy to demonstrate.
  • The astrology of the astronomical alignments due to precession.
    The symbolism of the Tarot
    The astrotheology of the Book of revelations.
    The free masonic layout of the entire site.
    The documented occult practices and belief systems of those involved.
All of them map to the same interpretation, 911 was a magical ritual. A ritual that relied on the tools of the trade of the magician in the western tradition, that is, astrology, tarot and the bible.

So the 911 event points to the stars. In the Tarot, the card "The Star", directly follows "The Tower". You were thus set on a path to the stars by the 911 event. To really put it bluntly, you were programmed to look for the stars by the event. You spent 5 years developing a geocentric model of the universe. This a poetic fulfilment of the ritual. This is a mind bending realisation, I get that and I have a lot of sympathy for you at this point. Your first reaction is probably to reject this very notion. If you do, I understand. I am not forcing this path on anyone. Those willing to continue onward have to muster the bravery themselves.
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Unread post by SacredCowSlayer »

simonshack » January 14th, 2019, 4:57 am wrote:
Quift wrote: The geocentric cosmology of Tycho and the 911 ritual do seem connected. And yes, this is a very weird area of research (...)
:mellow: ?

Well, sorry Quift - but no thanks.
Agreed.
tomratliff

Unread post by tomratliff »

Hello CluesForum Administrators,

My name's Tom. I'm from the U.S. but I live in Germany for family reasons (I'm not military). My academic training is in genetics. The genetics angle was spurred by my curiosity about molecular biology techniques. I entered the field just as genomics began to suck the air (and funding) out of that space. I've worked in basic research labs (my preference, as opposed to applied science) and, for the sake of having a job, also medical research labs. These jobs don't involve much if any computer-based video or motion graphics work, but do include micrograph manipulation in preparation for presentation or publication -- so I can, for example, competently use Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.

I'm more or less an autodidact with most subjects. I'm a terrible student -- abstract ideas are hard for my brain to process. Basically I don't retain info or "nothing clicks for me" unless I have some practical experience with the topic. I have broad but shallow knowledge of computers and image/moving image (movie) software. Some examples relevant to this introduction. I have used Blender -- open-source 3D modeling software -- on a project a few years ago. And in 2003 I took a 3-month digital editing course using Final Cut Pro (non-linear editing) with a post-production group in New York. More recently, the September Clues videos have spurred my online investigations into the capabilities of motion graphics and 3D modeling software (wow! -- mind-blowingly good, in expert hands). So I have some appreciation for the process and limitations of computer-based motion graphics and video production -- an appreciation that had me nodding my head in agreement as Simon Shack pointed out the artifacts he discovered in the 9/11 broadcast videos. The fabrication is self-evident. (Many, many thanks to Simon Shack for poring over all of the 9/11-related footage and producing his analysis videos!) It is my sense that any true resistance (as opposed to fake, CIA-sponsored resistance) to the September Clues discovery is an unfamiliarity with the state of the art of computer-based image/movie manipulation (and unfamiliarity with the fact that "TV journalists" are actors portraying journalists). So I think an effective strategy of reaching most people about the 9/11 fabrication will involve an introduction to the technologies behind it (see footnote 1).

I was led to September Clues a few months ago by a link in an article by David Martin (aka "dcdave") about the death of Washington Post publisher Katharine Graham at age 84, just months prior to 9/11. Here is the quote:
"One doesn’t have to follow and accept everything that Simon Shack puts forward in his hour and a half long video, “September Clues,” to believe that prior planning went into the major media’s presentation of the events of 9/11."
Source: http://www.dcdave.com/article5/120921.htm
The entire article is worth reading. David Martin describes the (lack of) media reporting on details of Graham's death. He points out that Graham’s multiple and "extensive" intracranial injuries were more consistent with a homicide (multiple intracranial injuries after falling on the sidewalk?), which begs the question: Was Graham not onboard with the 9/11 conspiracy? Martin suggests that her killing was a not-so-subtle reminder to all Western media members conspiring in the 9/11 events that a code of silence -- "omertà" as described on this website by Simon Shack — was expected of them from their masters.

Only tangentially related to all of this, but perhaps in order: My working hypothesis is that the Western (perhaps world?) elite operate as a mafia (mafias?) and that they've currently chosen "democracy" as the best social control system because it simultaneously placates the masses (politics as theatre/distraction/division) and effectively hides the identities and roles of the elites in their quest for world plunder. Contrast this with BC-era monarchies, where the buck truly stopped at the desk of the King/Queen. In democracy, the buck doesn't actually stop with the president or prime minister -- these public officials have relatively little power to change anything, or if they try they are assassinated by those that do have the power.

Okay, so given all the above background, my current interests are in educating people about the technology used to produce images and movies today, so that they can think more critically when presented with the 9/11 broadcast footage, amateur videos, "VicSims", etc. Further, I have a very young son. I can imagine he's going to be fed heaps of propaganda at school regarding politics and history. I am interested in hearing what other parents are doing to confront this attempt to indoctrinate their children and perhaps I would share my own relevant forthcoming experiences. I can imagine that there is a big risk of children being ostracized for rocking the boat where the Establishment Narrative is concerned. I would really be interested in a "how-to" book for parents regarding all of this, but I honestly haven't yet sought one out.

So that's an introduction to me and my application for admission to the CluesForum. Thanks for your consideration.

All the best,
Tom

----------

(1) I'm a lover of behind-the-scenes documentaries about how movies use special effects. I've recently posted a video called "Forrest Gump (1994) Movie Magic" to YouTube (it is an Unlisted video -- I'm essentially using YouTube to host it on their servers). I am going to share this and other videos with family and friends to provide some context for what is possible, technologically, in the "movie magic" space as well as a glimpse into the processes/mechanisms involved. For September Clues folks, note how professional the Industrial Light and Magic (ILM) and Skywalker Sound people are and how good the results are, graphics AND sound -- back in 1994! Puts the video/sound clowns behind the 9/11 footage to shame.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9w3mOdEuxM&t=1 (the sound in this video has an annoying-but-tolerable echo, sorry!)

Another video I've posted concerns a more recent movie and it is interesting in that it nicely illustrates where rotoscoping and other graphic manipulation occurs and it also a nice visualization of the software-based layer metaphor (e.g., Adobe After Effects) in the production of a scene with a billowing cloud of dust.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqlfT11VmlQ

And another video showing a software-generated, billowing cloud of smoke.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQZraoYBKa0
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Dear TomR (hope it’s okay if I call you that),

Thank you so much for that refreshing Introduction!

I don’t have time at the moment for a full reply, but I should this afternoon/evening.

In the time being, I will give Simon and the other Admins opportunity to ask questions before admitting you to the forum at large.

There are so many things I’m looking forward to discussing with you- especially as it pertains to raising children.

Will be checking back later today with eagerness.

Sincerely,
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Dear TomR,

Many thanks for your many thanks - with regards to my September Clues efforts.

Welcome to the forum - I sincerely look forward to read your contributions. :-)

Simon
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Dear TomR,

I have changed your default group to “registered users.” I’m going to leave you (temporarily) in this group as well so you may see the replies here from me and Simon.

Welcome. :)

Sincerely,
tomratliff

Unread post by tomratliff »

I appreciate the welcome, SCS and Simon. I am obviously very, very late to an understanding of the hoax aspect of 9/11 and so I'm just happy that you're all still around. The realization is still very fresh for me and I am experiencing feelings of liberation and also satisfaction that the 9/11 puzzle has been solved -- like after a magician has revealed his trick to you. Now I move on with confidence in my understanding. This understanding has brought clarification to a 2004 quote from Karl Rove that I had previously found enigmatic:
We’re an empire now, and when we act, we create our own reality. And while you’re studying that reality -- judiciously, as you will -- we’ll act again, creating other new realities, which you can study too, and that’s how things will sort out. We’re history’s actors . . . and you, all of you, will be left to just study what we do.
So this megalomaniac was clearly feeling on top of the world. It is so exhausting following the non-stop offensive of these arrogant psychopaths to plunder the world. My life as a dissident is frustrating because, on the one hand, I feel like I'm at that point in The Matrix where Morpheus says "He's beginning to believe", but on the other, I don't know how to use this confidence except to spread the word. I hope that is enough (not that it is easy to reveal information to people that likely causes cognitive dissonance -- to be effective it takes some planning/strategy/pedagogy).

TomR
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

tomratliff » January 30th, 2019, 1:38 pm wrote:I appreciate the welcome, SCS and Simon. I am obviously very, very late to an understanding of the hoax aspect of 9/11 and so I'm just happy that you're all still around. The realization is still very fresh for me and I am experiencing feelings of liberation and also satisfaction that the 9/11 puzzle has been solved -- like after a magician has revealed his trick to you. Now I move on with confidence in my understanding. This understanding has brought clarification to a 2004 quote from Karl Rove that I had previously found enigmatic:
We’re an empire now, and when we act, we create our own reality. And while you’re studying that reality -- judiciously, as you will -- we’ll act again, creating other new realities, which you can study too, and that’s how things will sort out. We’re history’s actors . . . and you, all of you, will be left to just study what we do.
So this megalomaniac was clearly feeling on top of the world. It is so exhausting following the non-stop offensive of these arrogant psychopaths to plunder the world. My life as a dissident is frustrating because, on the one hand, I feel like I'm at that point in The Matrix where Morpheus says "He's beginning to believe", but on the other, I don't know how to use this confidence except to spread the word. I hope that is enough (not that it is easy to reveal information to people that likely causes cognitive dissonance -- to be effective it takes some planning/strategy/pedagogy).

TomR
You’re very welcome. My suggestion, for what it’s worth . . . be judicious about who (and how) you share this type of information with.

It seriously disturbs a LOT of people, and their fear of being different is powerful.

In my very early days on the forum, I was pretty naive, and I sent links (to CF research) about the “terror attack of the day” (to limited family and friends) asking them to examine the premise the the stories.

Their feedback (and/or lack thereof) was pretty insightful (and mostly unpleasant)- with a couple of (positive) exceptions concerning friends.

In retrospect I wish I had been far more reserved with my thoughts. But, we all have a variety of experiences with this, so each person has to size up their own situation.

Feel free to PM or email me anytime.

Also, please don’t forget to post your introduction here before posting elsewhere.

That’s just a friendly reminder since our other members can’t see this particular thread.

Again, welcome.
patrix

Unread post by patrix »

SacredCowSlayer » January 31st, 2019, 5:11 pm wrote:
tomratliff » January 30th, 2019, 1:38 pm wrote:I appreciate the welcome, SCS and Simon. I am obviously very, very late to an understanding of the hoax aspect of 9/11 and so I'm just happy that you're all still around. The realization is still very fresh for me and I am experiencing feelings of liberation and also satisfaction that the 9/11 puzzle has been solved -- like after a magician has revealed his trick to you. Now I move on with confidence in my understanding. This understanding has brought clarification to a 2004 quote from Karl Rove that I had previously found enigmatic:

TomR
You’re very welcome. My suggestion, for what it’s worth . . . be judicious about who (and how) you share this type of information with.

It seriously disturbs a LOT of people, and their fear of being different is powerful.

In my very early days on the forum, I was pretty naive, and I sent links (to CF research) about the “terror attack of the day” asking them to examine the premise the the stories.

Their feedback (and/or lack thereof) was pretty insightful (and mostly unpleasant).

In retrospect I wish I had been far more reserved with my thoughts. But, we all have a variety of experiences with this, so each person has to size up their own situation.

Feel free to PM or email me anytime.

Also, please don’t forget to post your introduction here before posting elsewhere.

That’s just a friendly reminder since our other members can’t see this particular thread.

Again, welcome.
Interesting viewpoint SCS. Mine is different. If people don't grow a spine and stand up for what is objectively true like Simon has we won't get anywhere. People will get stuck with the disinformation artists and gatekeepers. So spread this information any way and to anyone you see fit. Of course there are social stigma attached, but if we don't stand up for the truths that Simons and other CFers have uncovered, who will?
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

patrix » January 31st, 2019, 12:29 pm wrote:
Interesting viewpoint SCS. Mine is different. If people don't grow a spine and stand up for what is objectively true like Simon has we won't get anywhere. People will get stuck with the disinformation artists and gatekeepers. So spread this information any way and to anyone you see fit. Of course there are social stigma attached, but if we don't stand up for the truths that Simons and other CFers have uncovered, who will?
Huge emphasis on the “be[ing] judicious” part. Otherwise I tend to agree with you.

But, like I said, we all have a variety of experiences.

My own was particularly bad because of my father. But that’s a whole other matter- and highly unusual I’m sure.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

SacredCowSlayer wrote: But, like I said, we all have a variety of experiences.
Yes, of course, dear SCS - since we all live in different environments. In my case, I'd say that for every friend / acquaintance that I've lost over the years (doing what I do), I've gained another different friend / acquaintance whom I usually value more than the lost friend. So I've personally found it quite enrichening.

As for the "virtual friends" (or should I say "fans"?) that I've made through my truth-seeking efforts, I can safely say that they number in the thousands. Not that this has changed my life in any tangible way - yet certainly not for the worse. In the months following the release of my September Clues documentary, I fondly remember being submerged with a flow of e-mails & assorted messages of people from around the world - most of them thanking me in some way or another. It was a heart-warming experience. Again, not that this has changed my personal life in any way - but I certainly can't say that I've suffered any inconvenience from doing what I do. I think we all need to put aside our fears of being stigmatized for speaking the truth. As the saying goes, when the going gets tough - the tough get going. B)
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

simonshack » January 31st, 2019, 7:58 pm wrote:
SacredCowSlayer wrote: But, like I said, we all have a variety of experiences.
Yes, of course, dear SCS - since we all live in different environments. In my case, I'd say that for every friend / acquaintance that I've lost over the years (doing what I do), I've gained another different friend / acquaintance whom I usually value more than the lost friend. So I've personally found it quite enrichening.

As for the "virtual friends" (or should I say "fans"?) that I've made through my truth-seeking efforts, I can safely say that they number in the thousands. Not that this has changed my life in any tangible way - yet certainly not for the worse. In the months following the release of my September Clues documentary, I fondly remember being submerged with a flow of e-mails & assorted messages of people from around the world - most of them thanking me in some way or another. It was a heart-warming experience. Again, not that this has changed my personal life in any way - but I certainly can't say that I've suffered any inconvenience from doing what I do. I think we all need to put aside our fears of being stigmatized for speaking the truth. As the saying goes, when the going gets tough - the tough get going. B)
Yeah- I sincerely don’t miss a single person that I’ve “lost” over any of it. Also, just to be clear- I’m in no way suggesting that we should refrain from speaking truth.

If my message of “being judicious” was received that way, then I retract it, and will substitute it with “using discernment.”

Also, (through CF) I’ve made a handful of friends (like you) around the world that I cherish as much as any friend that I routinely see in person. I will always be thankful for that.

I wish all the best to our new member TomR, and look forward to his contributions.

Please consider the exchanges above merely “food for thought.” :)

Sincerely,
MATTROB1995

Unread post by MATTROB1995 »

My name is Matt. I am 24 years old. I live in Houston, Texas. I work at Whole Foods Market.
I believe the original September Clues video is one of the most comprehensive documentaries on 9/11.
I really like the technical approach focusing on video forgery and the true nature of the PSYOP.
I am obviously interested in conspiracy theories and I have a lot of experience with video editing.
I uploaded one of my projects on June 1, 2018 and they waited until September 11, 2018 to remove it.
(You can probably assume what the video was about)
I have been the victim of gaslighting and electronic surveillance. I am not paranoid. I am certain.

9/11/1297: William Wallace
9/11/1777: George Washington
9/11/1789: Alexander Hamilton
9/11/1826: William Morgan
9/11/1941: The Pentagon
9/11/1973: Chile
9/11/1990: New World Order
9/11/2001: New York City
9/11/2012: Benghazi
9/11/2017: $20 Trillion

If you don't get it, you don't get it.
I would recommend looking at the study of GEOMETRY in FREEMASONRY.
If you don't know about the Scottish Rite, you won't know why William Wallace is on the list.
George Washington was defeated at the Battle of Brandywine on September 11, 1777.
George Washington was a Freemason, among many other presidents of our country.
Alexander Hamilton was appointed as the first Secretary of the Treasury on September 11, 1789.
Go ahead and look up William Morgan on Wikipedia. I dare you.
Ground was broken for construction on the Pentagon on September 11, 1941. This is an incontrovertible fact.
The military coup in Chile could be a coincidence. But that seems unlikely when you look at the bigger picture.
George Bush Sr. gave a speech about the New World Order on September 11, 1990. Another great puzzle piece.
I'm surprised more people don't talk about how Benghazi happened on September 11.
And just about a year ago, our debt crossed the $20 Trillion mark on what day? September 11.

And this is honestly just off the top of my head. I have a lot more information which will help you see the bigger picture.
Some of my best work has focused on movies and media predicting 9/11 through the use of subliminal messaging.
Again, I know that may sound whacky, but my video was good enough for Youtube to deem ban worthy.
Believe it or not, this goes way back to the 60's with Stanley Kubrick's 2001: A Space Odyssey.
If you don't know about the millennium monolith and it's significance I suggest you search that up.

Sorry if that was a bit verbose, I just usually don't have the opportunity to express myself on this topic.
patrix

Unread post by patrix »

Hello MATTROB1995

Personally I like the research on this forum that is verifiable, which is predominately that done by Simon. I can for example investigate 9/11, the space hoax myself and reach the same conclusions as Simon has. But for example Freemasonry, numerology etc is a different story. For all I know the Freemasons could be a good organization discredited by the Nutwork. I'm not claiming that, just saying its possible. We live in a world of deception and it's hard to know what is disinformation presented in ways that appeal to conspiracy minded people.

What is your stance on this issue?
MATTROB1995

Unread post by MATTROB1995 »

patrix » Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:11 pm wrote:Hello MATTROB1995
it's hard to know what is disinformation presented in ways that appeal to conspiracy minded people.
I'm really not sure what you're referring to when you say "disinformation"
Everything which I mentioned in my introduction is FACTS
You can look up the articles for yourself and see the dates
I figured Simon might be interested in my research
I'm not saying that every Mason knows this information
But when you connect the dots it really speaks for itself