Admin and Mod Exchanges re Newly Registered Users

Discussions related to both taboo and peculiar areas of research.
ragtime4

Re: Introduce Yourself to the Administrators

Unread post by ragtime4 »

Hi all! My name is Eric, from Vallejo, CA in the US. Been reading the forum since I was introduced to it during the aftermath of the Boston Marathon 2013. That particular event was the first time I undertook a serious examination of the evidence available to the public, as there was a lot of video and photographic evidence disseminated to the public, particularly from the site of the first explosion. I saw all the censorship on youtube of some very interesting analysis of sandy hook, so when the boston marathon happened I was determined to look into it as much as I could before the evidence was censored.

My primary motivation to join the forum is not the Boston Marathon however, but the coronavirus response. In particular, I would like to share with the forum James Corbett’s “WHO is Bill Gates” video for analysis and critique. I did a forum search on forum on Corbett and found some criticism of his 9/11 perspective, namely that he seems all-in on the idea that real planes were used, and pushed that idea with psychological warfare / mind control tactics.

Given that criticism I’m very curious what pitfalls, landmines, or omissions etc might exist within the video.

In the spirit of full disclosure and because it is requested in the opening post of this thread, I do have a friend with some connection to a couple news events, namely my main areas of interest in the coronavirus response and the boston marathon. My friend is a gaming buddy who has a shared interest in the card game Magic: the Gathering who happens to serve in the airforce as a medical worker, so he has been working at the coronavirus response unit at the nearby Travis Air Force Base in Fairfield, CA. I find his perspective interesting but it does not in any way dominate my own understanding of events.

My perspective is influenced by the fact that I have been a follower/supporter of the Honorable Elijah Muhammad and Minister Louis Farrakhan of the Nation of Islam for about 20 years. I saw the corbett video because it was shared by “@noiresearchgroup” on twitter.

I’ll link some of my social media accounts for transparency, and look forward to hopefully participating on the forum soon!

https://m.facebook.com/eric.smevold

https://m.youtube.com/user/Ragtime4

Old twitter:
https://mobile.twitter.com/ragtime4

new twitter:
https://mobile.twitter.com/ESmevold
ragtime4

Sorry for poor prose in paragraph 2. Currently taking my family for an outing. I’m aware of the high standards the forum tries to have for quality of writing.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Welcome to the forum, Eric. I enjoyed chatting with you tonite over Facebook's audio messenger function - I hope you didn't mind me calling you, since you had asked me how to register on this forum.
ragtime4

simonshack wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 9:33 pm Welcome to the forum, Eric. I enjoyed chatting with you tonite over Facebook's audio messenger function - I hope you didn't mind me calling you, since you had asked me how to register on this forum.
I enjoyed chatting with you as well. I hold you and your work in high regard!
simonshack
Administrator

Dear fellow admins,

Thanks for admitting Eric to the forum. Funnily enough, I'm not sure how to do so ! :(
MQuiz

Unread post by MQuiz »

Greetings

"I found this forum after reading Mr Simon Shacks book about the solar system wich i got from a magazine from Sweden called " 2000 talets vetenskap" , and from there i found septemberclues and after that i found the clues forum. A long way , but i am a curious and with an opened mind" Markus/MQuiz

Above a part of what I wrote i my E-mail for the application.

I am a 32 year young man with a keen interest for how things work and why they work like they do , a searcher of thruth you might say. When i grew up a got educated(indoctrinated) in Nature science, have been working with differnt types of jobes and are now studing to Automation Technichian. Like many of you and man have notice the corrupt system we live in and have been more tangible now , you know why.(COVID)

I have read this forum for about 6 month and because my background my interest have been planets motion , space "exploration" and the fabrication of the sciences(belief system) is mortifying. The information on your forum is most illuminating , which I need and also the world.The problem for me is that I don`t have any to dicuss these problems/facts with , empirically of course. It`s interesting how the mass deception is so widespread even though most people say they don`t read the news and somehow is effected by it , of course its the horisontal propaganda. I havent had any personal experience except being part of the system, but from now on I am going to be more engage than before to find out how they do everything.

//MQuiz
simonshack
Administrator

Välkommen "ombord", MQuiz ! :)
MQuiz

Unread post by MQuiz »

Tackar, Mr Shack ! I have also listened to the podcast "Cuibono" for a long time , very interesting I must say.
//MQuiz
patrix

Unread post by patrix »

MQuiz wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 6:32 pm Tackar, Mr Shack ! I have also listened to the podcast "Cuibono" for a long time , very interesting I must say.
//MQuiz
Välkommen MQuiz! Hook up with me on Facebook and I'll be happy to talk with you sometime on these matters https://www.facebook.com/patrik.holmquist
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Unread post by SacredCowSlayer »

MQuiz wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 11:22 am Greetings

"I found this forum after reading Mr Simon Shacks book about the solar system wich i got from a magazine from Sweden called " 2000 talets vetenskap" , and from there i found septemberclues and after that i found the clues forum. A long way , but i am a curious and with an opened mind" Markus/MQuiz

Above a part of what I wrote i my E-mail for the application.

I am a 32 year young man with a keen interest for how things work and why they work like they do , a searcher of thruth you might say. When i grew up a got educated(indoctrinated) in Nature science, have been working with differnt types of jobes and are now studing to Automation Technichian. Like many of you and man have notice the corrupt system we live in and have been more tangible now , you know why.(COVID)

I have read this forum for about 6 month and because my background my interest have been planets motion , space "exploration" and the fabrication of the sciences(belief system) is mortifying. The information on your forum is most illuminating , which I need and also the world.The problem for me is that I don`t have any to dicuss these problems/facts with , empirically of course. It`s interesting how the mass deception is so widespread even though most people say they don`t read the news and somehow is effected by it , of course its the horisontal propaganda. I havent had any personal experience except being part of the system, but from now on I am going to be more engage than before to find out how they do everything.

//MQuiz
Welcome to cluesforum. All I would ask is that you take a bit of care with spelling and punctuation in your posts. I realize English is not the first language for a number of our members, and we don’t ban people for grammatical errors (or else we would all be gone—myself included). We really just ask our members to make a good faith effort, and to be open to moderating without taking offense to it.

Feel free to ask us any questions. Glad to have you here. I’ve changed your group status to Registered User. :)

Sincerely,
wesley

Unread post by wesley »

Hey there, I'm (guessing I'm full on) American, I tinker with computer software, digital video/audio stuff, and coding. My motives to join this forum include wanting to share my two cents and what I found in 9/11, and becoming suspicious of the event in recent years. What I share on here will most likely be just little oddities I found in the mega psyop, and maybe even oddities in debunkings including SC. (sort of speaking my mind and telling what I see wrong/right from both sides of arguments at that)
To describe how I delved (lurkingly) into 9/11 as a whole, I remember seeing a video 4-5 years ago by a British man who was debunking 9/11 and referencing SC showing "the Ball" clip, and even suggesting that viewers should watch it. A year later I see that "Anonymous Official" made a *compilation* video that supported the demolition theory (not no planes though). As the anniversary went round this year, I started to consider the shadiness of 9/11 again, and gave SC and other videos a first watch, and now I'm here. With all this in mind, I look forward to see a real dead-on conclusion and hopefully some actions against the perps.
wesley

Unread post by wesley »

wesley wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 8:54 pm...
Forgot to append:
I'm new to some research, beyond video fakery and demolition, so what I might show might've already been talked about somewhat, and there's a lot to read on here.
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

wesley wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 8:57 pmwhat I might show might've already been talked about somewhat, and there's a lot to read on here.
Yes, wesley, there is loads of material to sift through before you decide what to post and how to contextualize it. Having said that, I am looking forward to analyzing the oddities you have found.
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Welcome Wesley. I’ll add you as a registered user, and leave you in this group as well for a couple of weeks in case another Admin/Mod has a question for you.

Sincerely,
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

wesley wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 8:54 pm Hey there, I'm (guessing I'm full on) American
I’m wondering what you mean here? Before I make an assumption about this—are you saying that you are a citizen or resident of the United States? If so, what region or State—if you don’t mind sharing?
I tinker with computer software, digital video/audio stuff, and coding. My motives to join this forum include wanting to share my two cents and what I found in 9/11, and becoming suspicious of the event in recent years. What I share on here will most likely be just little oddities I found in the mega psyop, and maybe even oddities in debunkings including SC. (sort of speaking my mind and telling what I see wrong/right from both sides of arguments at that)
Do you have a YouTube channel or other place where any examples of software, video/audio, and/or coding may be viewed? I’d be interested in having a look if you do. If not, that’s perfectly fine.

Also, if you could point out some examples of the referenced “oddities” you alluded to above, I’d greatly appreciate it. There are certainly plenty of them.
To describe how I delved (lurkingly) into 9/11 as a whole, I remember seeing a video 4-5 years ago by a British man who was debunking 9/11 and referencing SC showing "the Ball" clip, and even suggesting that viewers should watch it. A year later I see that "Anonymous Official" made a *compilation* video that supported the demolition theory (not no planes though). As the anniversary went round this year, I started to consider the shadiness of 9/11 again, and gave SC and other videos a first watch, and now I'm here. With all this in mind, I look forward to see a real dead-on conclusion and hopefully some actions against the perps.
Also, you seem to be familiar with Septemberclues, which is terrific. Do you also have a firm grasp of the Vicsim Report, and the accompanying research on that specific portion of the 9/11 research contained on this forum?

Thank you in advance for indulging me here, as I’m trying to take a little time to get familiar with our new members. :)