Admin and Mod Exchanges re Newly Registered Users

Discussions related to both taboo and peculiar areas of research.
Kham
Admin

Re: Introduce Yourself to the Administrators

Unread post by Kham »

Petrov56,

I look forward to reading more from you. You seem like you have lots to say. I am also interested in the way you construct your sentences. When I read them I feel slightly dizzy. If you don’t mind me asking, what is your native language?

Take care,

Kham
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Kham wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 5:05 am Petrov56,

I look forward to reading more from you. You seem like you have lots to say. I am also interested in the way you construct your sentences. When I read them I feel slightly dizzy. If you don’t mind me asking, what is your native language?

Take care,

Kham
Dear Kham,

Are you sure you didn't mean to address this question to glg (instead of Petrov)? Just guessing... :)
glg

Unread post by glg »

Hello

Just wondering about my status?
No need for me to barge in at all, in fact I'm still working on that research about Nicholas Rockefeller.
And honestly, that topic is mainly based on circumstantial evidence.
By that I mean briefly remembering that Aaron Russo interview everyone here is probably familiar with. The simple message of which seemed to be, that we are all being hoaxed upon all the time up to the point where we will become sole dominion to our elite masters via an implanted chip.
Well having myself rewatched that conspiracy milestone, I came to find out that Russos source, Nick Rockefeller, apparently helped launch the first U.S. based (wireless) tech. company in the Peoples Republic of China. That was in the year 2001 in the center of Wuhan, ground zero of our current invisible threat.
And the story just goes on from there.
But since this somewhat elusive Rockefeller seems to be connected to high tech on so many levels, precursors of sorts to the 5G conundrum, I have to say, that rather then telling a story with many winding roads and solely connected to a perceived big name, I would rather put into question this evolving technology that so many are worried about.
Namely 5G.
I would ask:
Dear clues, could 5G be a hoax?
But why would I say that and what in this instance do I mean by hoax?
I would ask because I mean it, a hoax in the classical sense - something that is purported to be what it is not, something relying on misdirection.
No one as far as I know has asked that question yet about 5G and neither did I before stumbling upon evidence which actually got me thinking along those lines.
After all, frequencies are invisible - sure they can be tested and supposedly so can Covid-19, but even if testing frequencies can be shown to be far more reliable than testing a virus, I still think I found something interesting enough to throw that scary tech. into a spin.
I'm no techie myself at all and others more savvy would need to pour over my evidence first to decide on its worth for any further discussion, but I do know, that with all the frenzy, especially in the alternative media, that there is a missing link on the side of 5G tech which is never ever being considered and rarely enough talked about in the mainstream.
And finally just to be a bit more clear, I don't want to claim that high frequencies are less harmful than some in the alternative research community are trying to prove, what I would like to show instead, is that high(er) frequencies may not at all be needed for 5G to work, potentially making it a hoax.

Now it could of course be the case that I turn out to be most wrong, but 5G is nothing this or that, there's no standard decided upon yet and no clear cut understanding about it on many other levels.
Could mean starting a new thread, or positing the question on the Corona Circus thread where applicable...

Finally let me answer Khams question if indeed it was directed towards me.
My native language is growing up bilingual. Said my first words in english and from there deteriorated into using a language which is fairly ancient dialect and in all its history has remained lazy as to never having felt the need to produce a written code - unlike Afrikaans did in a matter of decades.
If someone asks me to translate swiss german into english I can't do it and neither can I do it vise versa - I seem to always think in both languages at the same time. I really don't know exactly what is the matter, but it must be some rare language pathology.
Takes me forever to write anything and what's worse, I seem to have some trouble in relating things in short.
Actually that may serve as an understandable argument to hold me back from joining as a regular here.

Sincerely glg
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Unread post by SacredCowSlayer »

glg wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 9:17 pm Just wondering about my status?
. . .
Takes me forever to write anything and what's worse, I seem to have some trouble in relating things in short.
Actually that may serve as an understandable argument to hold me back from joining as a regular here.

Sincerely glg
Dear glg,

I appreciate your patience here. Because of the high number of requests we have had recently, and one unfortunate grumsi slipping through the vetting process, I’m being a bit more cautious and giving my fellow Admins/moderators opportunity to ask questions.

You won’t be denied for having some difficulty communicating. We have quite a few members who use English as a second (or 6th) language—and I’m happy to make reasonable accommodations. The main thing is that you post in good faith, and make a solid effort to communicate as clearly and concisely as possible. But we aren’t here to grade papers or harp on people for typos. It (typos etc.) happens to ALL of us—I’m certainly no exception.

If my cohorts don’t express any reservation(s) by tomorrow, I will go ahead and change your status to that of Registered User. Please understand that if you have a rough start (for whatever reason), I might temporarily move you back to this group for further exchanges.

Cluesforum has a delicately balanced “ecosystem”—and it is often only as peaceful (or better, tranquil) as the most disruptive member (should such a disruption exist at a given time). So we try to make sure we are a good fit for each other. Again, thank you for your understanding.

Sincerely,
Petrov86

Unread post by Petrov86 »

Kham wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 5:05 am Petrov56,

Take care,

Kham
Hi,

Indeed my English isn't 100%, I am a French Canadian and learned English in video games :P Sorry about that!

Regards,

PS : Aphex Twin on Covid-19: https://www.reddit.com/r/aphextwin/comm ... s_new_bio/
glg

Unread post by glg »

Hey Petrov

Thank you for that Aphex Twin message.
For me it's icing on the cake.
I hate to weaponize info, but a good friend of mine ..well, we shut the door against each other. He called me paranoid for not being worried and I labeled him a Mitläufer.
Happens that Aphex Twin is my former friends refuge in times like this.

yeah..
glg

Unread post by glg »

Interestingly the following youtube video has been uploaded just about at the same time I made my comment here about 5G.
And the video is a great start.
I believe there's one puzzle piece missing to what this man is saying though.
In any case, it's a must watch in times where theories are flung about on how the effects of a virus (which doesn't exist) are rather the effects of death rays (which don't exist) from cell towers and lampposts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Du8yQeQdMBk
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Dear glg and Petrov86,

I have changed your status to the Registered Users group. I’m going to keep you in this group as well for a couple of weeks—just to make sure things are running along smoothly.

Welcome,
Petrov86

Dear admins,

It seems http://www.septemberclues.org domain has expired "This domain has expired. If you’re the owner, you can renew it. If you’re not the owner, search for domain and then build your website for free on Dynadot.com!."

Regards,
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Petrov86 wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 3:05 am Dear admins,

It seems http://www.septemberclues.org domain has expired "This domain has expired. If you’re the owner, you can renew it. If you’re not the owner, search for domain and then build your website for free on Dynadot.com!."

Regards,
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Hopefully this will be resolved shortly.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Thanks Petrov.

Am looking into it.
Petrov86

simonshack wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 8:02 pm Thanks Petrov.

Am looking into it.
Back online :D
echonomist

Unread post by echonomist »

Hello Cluesforum!

I hope I won't be automatically labeled as a notorious 'Russian hacker' by telling my nationality :) Also I want to make it transparent from the outset that I'm using Tor, so that it's not a red flag for the administrators when they see my widely varying IPs in logs. I hope it's not against the rules!

There is a number of fields I pursue. I'm what they call a jack of all trades, master of none (quite happy with that!). There's a seemingly eternal conflict between physicists and lyricists, and I consider this conflict the enemy of mine and the antithesis of my way, which is one of synthesis. But, there's also an equally perverse notion that everything must converge into a singularity of sorts (talk about that techno-singularity babble that is so typical of transhumanists), which I reject as fiercely for being a mantra for the followers of new-ageish cults to lure them into madness and exploitation. Hence my way is also one of separation.

So on the one hand, I'm quite technical. I'm into programming (that's where I'm best at), cryptography, control theory, some non-esoteric physics and mathematics. Then it starts crossing over to the other side via music, graphics and prose, and then blends completely into interests for psychology (hail Jung!), dreams, linguistics and symbolism - all the inner workings of the mind in general. This side is equally as important to me, both because of desire to know myself and because of the fact that there exist people for whom these "imprecise" metaphysical matters are as precise and technical as voltage and current are for an electrician. And many of them are keen on suppressing other people with their "vague" tools, being so hell bent on enslaving the humankind right now as if it was their last chance.

I stress the need to strike a timely balance between the intellect and the intuition as I see an overwhelming number of people I regarded as intelligent, even systems programmers, falling for the dramaturdgy of the ongoing coronacircus with all their ports widely open and ready to be exploited, if you will. Which, to be honest, is so audacious yet ridiculous, so unprecedented yet long foreseen an event that it finally made me quit lurking and try and start contributing exactly on that topic here at the Cluesforum. That is, if my introduction doesn't feel too lost in contemplation to the venerable administrators.

As for the "echonomist" nickname: figuratively speaking, I consider truth to be the source of sound, and its reflections in our minds the echo. Rarely do we hear that source directly, so, in order to grasp the truth, we must first study its echoes and reconstruct it from them.

Thank you.
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

echonomist wrote: Thu Apr 16, 2020 10:58 pm [1] I hope I won't be automatically labeled as a notorious 'Russian hacker' by telling my nationality :) [2] Also I want to make it transparent from the outset that I'm using Tor, so that it's not a red flag for the administrators when they see my widely varying IPs in logs. I hope it's not against the rules!
1. I’m guessing the whole “Russian hacker” comment was just a joke, since that issue (in my estimation) has never been anything more than a contrived media narrative for the politically amused.

2. Thank you for letting us know about the IP issue. It’s not specifically against the rules—however, we do pay attention to these things (amongst others).

I have a few questions for you, and I’ll give my cohorts ample opportunity to ask any follow up questions if needed.

When and how did you first discover cluesforum.info?

What topics are you most familiar with?

Have you read through the good forum member thread?

Do you claim to know any victim(s) associated with any of the topics discussed on our forum?

Thank you in advance for your patience with our process.

Sincerely,
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

Hi echonomist, your post contains some interesting observations. We can come back to them later.
echonomist wrote: Thu Apr 16, 2020 10:58 pmThere is a number of fields I pursue. I'm what they call a jack of all trades....
For now, I wondered if you could give some concrete examples of the work you do in different fields.