Admin and Mod Exchanges re Newly Registered Users

Discussions related to both taboo and peculiar areas of research.
parakalo

Re: Introduce Yourself to the Administrators

Unread post by parakalo »

Honestly, I hadnt payed attention. Thought it was the usual 9/11 debunking. But the hypothesis that the attacks were staged to such a extent as to fake victims and images is intriguing. Ill look more closely into it.
For now, I can assure you I don't know any victim associated with an event discussed on this forum.

Cheers,
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Unread post by SacredCowSlayer »

parakalo wrote: Wed Apr 29, 2020 11:10 am Honestly, I hadnt payed attention. Thought it was the usual 9/11 debunking. But the hypothesis that the attacks were staged to such a extent as to fake victims and images is intriguing. Ill look more closely into it.
For now, I can assure you I don't know any victim associated with an event discussed on this forum.

Cheers,
Dear parakalo,

I appreciate your candor. Based on your initial introduction, and my overall instincts, I’m inclined to admit you as a member—even without you being familiar with the basic 9/11 research that has been exhaustively covered here.

Please understand that this is a moderated forum. Under the circumstances, I strongly suggest that you become familiar with the existing research on a given topic before posting on it.

Welcome :)
patrix

Unread post by patrix »

parakalo wrote: Wed Apr 29, 2020 12:41 am Hi all!
I'm 32yo from Italy, been travelling the world by land and by sea, now back home and on house arrest for this phony plandemic.
I've found CluesForum a couple months ago, looking for alternative viewpoints on the coronacrisis. I was positively impressed by the quality of the discussion and have been following the related thread on a regular basis ever since.
I would like to contribute to the discussion on the virus topic but possibly also on others. I've been studying the establishment's propaganda and disinformation strategies for years, and I applaud your effort at trying to set up a grassroots counterintelligence operation. Way to go.
One of my inspirations has been the work of Aaron Swartz, and I would like to share with you one short essay he wrote which I think is packed with good ideas (read especially the last part, titled "An Alternative": http://www.aaronsw.com/weblog/usefultransparency

Looking forward to working together.

Truthfully,
I've been a Redditor since they hijacked Digg many years ago and seen the demise of Reddit since it was bought by a New York media company. Free speech has slowly but surely been removed and it is now in most parts an advertising site masquerading as social media. I actually run a small reddit called https://www.reddit.com/r/AlternativeAstronomy/
Thank you for the link to Aaron Swartz website. Haven't seen it before.

Welcome to the forum parakalo!
Old Swanner

Unread post by Old Swanner »

Hi all,

13 years into (and having soaked up avidly all of September Clues back in the day) this fascinating journey of about 20,000 hours to date.

Currently doing my best to bring the fraud of "virology" to the masses, to date with the results you might expect although no one's managed to knock me off my soap-box yet; plenty of outbursts based in the religion of "virology" but nothing of any merit whatsoever yet against my position.

Will continue to do so until they stop me from doing so and I'm hoping to strengthen that position further here.

https://www.facebook.com/paul.swanson.3701

Paul (Old Swanner).
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Old Swanner wrote: Sun May 03, 2020 4:25 pm Hi all,

13 years into (and having soaked up avidly all of September Clues back in the day) this fascinating journey of about 20,000 hours to date.

Currently doing my best to bring the fraud of "virology" to the masses, to date with the results you might expect although no one's managed to knock me off my soap-box yet; plenty of outbursts based in the religion of "virology" but nothing of any merit whatsoever yet against my position.

Will continue to do so until they stop me from doing so and I'm hoping to strengthen that position further here.

https://www.facebook.com/paul.swanson.3701

Paul (Old Swanner).
Thank you for that introduction. I usually wait a day or two to allow for some questions and answers before changing the group status—but I feel comfortable placing you in the Registered Users group. I’ll also keep you in this group for a little while to give my fellow Admins/Mods an opportunity to ask questions.

Welcome :),
Kham
Admin

Unread post by Kham »

Old Swanner,

Nice to see your many hours of interest in Cluesforum. In reading your post I thought you must have had a favorite thread or two so here is the question: what is your favorite top three threads and why?

Thanks and take care,

KHam
Old Swanner

Unread post by Old Swanner »

Hi Kham,

I've browsed here a lot over the years beginning with some 9/11 stuff way back and most recently "Origins of the Virus Idea". I remember trawling through a whole "Paul is Dead" thread in about 2015. Not sure what the latest on that is though as a guitar teacher, despite the fascinating evidence I had to go with my own conclusion (mostly based on his playing technique looking *exactly* the same throughout the years) that it is still the original JPM!

Rockets not working in a vacuum was interesting (and long) but tough to speak to others about. My favourite moon landing hoax proof is a lot simpler ... the post Apollo 11 press conference. Job done IMO and I've had some success using that with others.
patrix

Unread post by patrix »

A warm welcome Old Swanner

Yes the rockets in vacuum question. If you've been following this forum you might recall I had a problem with that. It's amazing how something that violates experimentally verified laws of physics has become such an irrevocable dogma in our present belief system. But also understandable since Hollywood has put such effort Into the space hoax. And I agree this is probably the hardest question to discuss with others.

But the more pressing question now is to raise awareness of the fact that pathogenic viruses or contagion for that matter has never been demonstrated which in turns means that vaccines can do nothing but harm and that the medical system in general is completely broken. And I see you work with that on Facebook. Kudos!
Kham
Admin

Unread post by Kham »

Old Swanner,

Thank you for your thoughtful reply. Boy, talking to the uninitiated about such things as the the Apollo hoax is a dicey affair, fraught with misunderstandings. I won’t bother you today about this but at some point I would like to hear about your general tactic in starting these types of discussions.

Welcome aboard, OS.

Take care,

KHam
olive
Vetted and Denied

Unread post by olive »

Hello, I have some things I want to post about the location of the third temple, that is about to be built, and the truth about our flat world, including a map that I drew.

I believe the Lord has given me this information, beginning at the end of last year, and as I gave my life to Jesus Christ four years ago, and he is my Lord and Savior, all of the praise, and glory, and honor be to him for these things forever and ever.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Hmm, I'm afraid you have chosen an inappropriate place to discuss your thoughts and interests.

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=1810
olive
Vetted and Denied

Unread post by olive »

God bless you.
Florin

Unread post by Florin »

Dear cluesforum admins, members and readers,

My name is Florin, 35, romanian living in the states ( since 3 yrs ago)

Graduated my home country's naval academy, sailed for 6 months and after that i discovered the art of melting glass in the flame (lampworking) and have been passionate about it ever since (2008)

I also have a passion for discovering the truth of things mostly related to us humans living peacefully and in harmony with nature and each other. I appreciate logic, clarity, love.

I have been reading here for only 2 weeks, being so dissatisfied with most media out there i am quite excited to have found this forum. I am a slow reader :) so it will take me many months to go through all the material. One other reason for wanting to join here so quick is to be able to see pics and other material not available for guests (I don't want to miss anything).
A blog called occam's razor linked to this forum.

Ways i could contribute: doing research about subjects discussed, careful study, asking good questions (or at least trying to) spreading the word about what has been and will be discovered as being true.

I know no victims of specific events besides victims of all the lies we've been fed.

Thank you for creating this forum.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Welcome to the forum, Florin.

In the little Norwegian seaside village where my father was born there was a glassmelting shop which I visited as a kid. I remember being totally fascinated by the craft...
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Dear Florin,

Welcome to Cluesforum.