Admin and Mod Exchanges re Newly Registered Users

Discussions related to both taboo and peculiar areas of research.
echonomist

Re: Introduce Yourself to the Administrators

Unread post by echonomist »

Hi SacredCowSlayer!
I’m guessing the whole “Russian hacker” comment was just a joke, since that issue (in my estimation) has never been anything more than a contrived media narrative for the politically amused.
Yep, it absolutely was :) Just mocking the beaten media scarecrow.
Thank you for letting us know about the IP issue. It’s not specifically against the rules—however, we do pay attention to these things (amongst others).
Great, glad to know that.
When and how did you first discover cluesforum.info?
I guess it was the Sandy Hook shooting that led me to here back in 2012. And then it just rained psyops, so my occasional refuge in this oasis of critical thinking as a reader became quite frequent.
What topics are you most familiar with?
I paid most of my attention to Sandy Hook, MH17, Charlie Hebdo and London Underground Bucket Smoke Emission, to name a few. The latter was a clear indication that people are ripe to believe anything at all, however blantant that be. And as those ripe fruits of decades of brainwash are being (attempted to be) harvested right now, I'm currently concentrated on the ongoing corona farce, because its effects are huge, immediate and unprecendented, as opposed to the subtle and gradual incrementalisms of the past.
Have you read through the good forum member thread?
Yes, I have!
Do you claim to know any victim(s) associated with any of the topics discussed on our forum?
No, I don't. Even remotely.
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Unread post by SacredCowSlayer »

echonomist wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 9:19 pm Hi SacredCowSlayer!
I’m guessing the whole “Russian hacker” comment was just a joke, since that issue (in my estimation) has never been anything more than a contrived media narrative for the politically amused.
Yep, it absolutely was :) Just mocking the beaten media scarecrow.
Thank you for letting us know about the IP issue. It’s not specifically against the rules—however, we do pay attention to these things (amongst others).
Great, glad to know that.
I guess it was the Sandy Hook shooting that led me to here back in 2012. And then it just rained psyops, so my occasional refuge in this oasis of critical thinking as a reader became quite frequent.
I paid most of my attention to Sandy Hook, MH17, Charlie Hebdo and London Underground Bucket Smoke Emission, to name a few. The latter was a clear indication that people are ripe to believe anything at all, however blantant that be. And as those ripe fruits of decades of brainwash are being (attempted to be) harvested right now, I'm currently concentrated on the ongoing corona farce, because its effects are huge, immediate and unprecendented, as opposed to the subtle and gradual incrementalisms of the past.
Yes, I have!
Do you claim to know any victim(s) associated with any of the topics discussed on our forum?
No, I don't. Even remotely.
Thank you for the direct responses—I really appreciate that. I’ll wait for your reply to the question from Flabbergasted, and go from there.

Sincerely,
echonomist

Flabbergasted wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 8:24 pm Hi echonomist, your post contains some interesting observations. We can come back to them later.
echonomist wrote: Thu Apr 16, 2020 10:58 pmThere is a number of fields I pursue. I'm what they call a jack of all trades....
For now, I wondered if you could give some concrete examples of the work you do in different fields.
Hi Flabbergasted!

Sorry, I can't, as that would defeat my anonymity, which I would rather retain.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

I vote to welcome echonomist to the forum - in the interest of economy. :)
michiganj

Unread post by michiganj »

simonshack wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 9:51 pm I vote to welcome echonomist to the forum - in the interest of economy. :)
I'll second that! Welcome to CluesForum echonomist!
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Thanks for the feedback guys.

Welcome echonomist. I have changed your group status. :)
echonomist

Thank you! :)
Balance12

Unread post by Balance12 »

Hi, I found this forum by a recommendation of a friend of mine so i started to read about The TYCHOS model, which i find very fascinating and cohesive. I always got this feeling since my childhood as there was something wrong with the world and I could not tell were it was at the time. I also read a lot of conspiracy theories, researching about it, trying to understand it. Also study Holographic Fractal theory by Nassim Haramein in other subjects, Am mostly self taught, tried to enter to college four times and failed 4 times... Math was not my strong suit. Always try to keep an open mind to different subjects and practice being compassionate and respectful.
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

Hi Balance12,

You do seem to be very open to new ideas. What did you learn from holographic fractal theory?

Is English your native language?

Why did you choose the handle "Balance12"?
Balance12

Long Post Incoming...
You do seem to be very open to new ideas. What did you learn from holographic fractal theory?
Well for starters, I was on a point of my life that I was changing my paradigm and I was looking for something flexible that could be able withstand change as the truth is always changing. At one point i was also studying mediumship at the time and i was surprise that what the catholic church teaches had not all the truth in it(it does but it has been distorted) but when i came full circle at the realization that it does but superficially it was not enough to satisfy my quench for truth. So after a while I ended up in the holofractal reddit and asked for help on what i could read to understand the theory because it sounded very coherence, like it was calling out to me it resonated with me so i when down the rabbit hole.

After a while of studying and sharing with the people at the subreddit, I felt like I was part of something, felt glad and happy, also crying of happiness hahaha that i could find like minded individuals and that I was not alone in this search for truth and a home to belong to.

Now getting back to the question after giving some background, I can say that I learned a lot about the universe and concepts that were separated within my mind started to connect and make sense like dots connecting and making a big spider web and I have a gf(at the time now she is my ex) that led me into learning more about myself and seeing how flawed and immature as a individual I was...then it came to me like a bolt of lighting, "if I was so smart why am i so such a dick?" that relationship was not best and neither was I or her at that time but it was what I needed in other to improve, then I started to apply my knowledge on myself trying to figure out for myself why was I behaving the way I was.

I started to break up the concept on my mind that started to make me feel pain and took them apart, being able to come up with a reasoning that made more sense, which lead into it being less subjective and more objective but at the same time being more flexible to be able to accept others as their own beings and coexist in peace while being respectful and self loving. Long story short I came to the realization that was commonly known as maturing lol and as a result I started to notice that my behavior and my way of speaking was more coherence in spanish mainly xD.

Also holographic fractal theory, showed me that is ok to be yourself being your own sovereign of your own life, to have self love, self esteem and that being a singularity and expressing yourself in many ways was fractal by nature, that is ok to be different and to think for yourself and for yourself while taking responsibility for yourself and thing you do in life, while respecting others and having compassion for others and how to be a man too.

Of course all this what i have said above starting from starting to know the holofractal theory to the present moment is about 4 years or so... I think.
Is English your native language?
No, my native language is spanish, I live in Guatemala Latin America it is below Mexico which is below Texas. So if my sentence do not make sense sometimes, you know why is it.
* Why did you choose the handle "Balance12"?
Well, it can from when I was playing Guild Wars 2 and had a character(warrior) called Balance Breaker(comes from the anime Highschool DxD) and people used to call me Balance, so i thought to make it my nickname because it seems people were more fond of it since it was more easy to say it compare to Balance Breaker, then the 12 came because those were the first keywords that were i found very comfortable reaching to when i wrote passwords then i just placed to the side of Balance and it stayed there and the rest is history.
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Dear Balance12,

I have a few questions for you, and I’ll give my cohorts ample opportunity to ask any follow up questions if needed.

Are you familiar with the Septemberclues research (generally) and the Vicsim Report?

Thank you in advance for your patience with our process.
Balance12

*When and how did you first discover cluesforum.info?

Through two of my friends from the internet which showed me this forum and one of them introducced me to the TECHOS theory.

*What topics are you most familiar with?

Holographic Fractal Theory, Quantum Mechanics, Electromagnetism, Esoteric subjects, Remote Viewing, Conspiracy Theories, ET subjetcs(Kabalah, Gnosticism, New Age, channeling, Sacred Geometry), Biofield research.

*Have you read through the good forum member thread?

Yes, now that you showed to me indeed I have. Thank You it is very useful :D .

*Are you familiar with the Septemberclues research (generally) and the Vicsim Report?

Yes, I read the Vicsim Report quite fascinating and very coherent, it makes sense that is possible that the report made on 9/11 and it´s victims made by an AI it is very possible whith the technology it should be possible is quite plausible even with the technology of the time, I think it was something that was already on the works and they were polishing the final details to make seem as real as possible to confuse and deceive people.

The simulation part also tieds into many things, it make sense to sometimes think outside the box to make sense of reality.

*Do you claim to know any victim(s) associated with any of the topics discussed on our forum?

No, at the time of the incident I had no prior contact with people outside my country so i did not have contact with any people in relation to 9/11, my acquaintance live in FL.
patrix

Unread post by patrix »

Balance12 wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 3:13 am *When and how did you first discover cluesforum.info?

Through two of my friends from the internet which showed me this forum and one of them introducced me to the TECHOS theory.
It's the TYCHOS actually. Glad that you're interested in it.
*What topics are you most familiar with?

Holographic Fractal Theory, Quantum Mechanics, Electromagnetism, Esoteric subjects, Remote Viewing, Conspiracy Theories, ET subjetcs(Kabalah, Gnosticism, New Age, channeling, Sacred Geometry), Biofield research.
If you plan to write on these things please know that this forum focuses on subjects that it is possible to apply discernment on.
Yes, I read the Vicsim Report quite fascinating and very coherent, it makes sense that is possible that the report made on 9/11 and it´s victims made by an AI it is very possible whith the technology it should be possible is quite plausible even with the technology of the time, I think it was something that was already on the works and they were polishing the final details to make seem as real as possible to confuse and deceive people.
I personally don't think those speculations in the Vicsim report are very relevant. I have a background in Computer Science and by learning what I have on Cluesforum it's pretty apparent to me that AI is glorified pattern recognition and other various algorithms. The vicsims was a photoshop job. Nothing more.

Welcome to the forum Balance12 but please know that mysticism is not something we find very fruitful to discuss. The world's relation to reality and actual science needs to improve however and that is what we tend to focus on.
parakalo

Unread post by parakalo »

Hi all!
I'm 32yo from Italy, been travelling the world by land and by sea, now back home and on house arrest for this phony plandemic.
I've found CluesForum a couple months ago, looking for alternative viewpoints on the coronacrisis. I was positively impressed by the quality of the discussion and have been following the related thread on a regular basis ever since.
I would like to contribute to the discussion on the virus topic but possibly also on others. I've been studying the establishment's propaganda and disinformation strategies for years, and I applaud your effort at trying to set up a grassroots counterintelligence operation. Way to go.
One of my inspirations has been the work of Aaron Swartz, and I would like to share with you one short essay he wrote which I think is packed with good ideas (read especially the last part, titled "An Alternative": http://www.aaronsw.com/weblog/usefultransparency

Looking forward to working together.

Truthfully,
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

parakalo wrote: Wed Apr 29, 2020 12:41 am Hi all!
I'm 32yo from Italy, been travelling the world by land and by sea, now back home and on house arrest for this phony plandemic.
I've found CluesForum a couple months ago, looking for alternative viewpoints on the coronacrisis. I was positively impressed by the quality of the discussion and have been following the related thread on a regular basis ever since.
I would like to contribute to the discussion on the virus topic but possibly also on others. I've been studying the establishment's propaganda and disinformation strategies for years, and I applaud your effort at trying to set up a grassroots counterintelligence operation. Way to go.
One of my inspirations has been the work of Aaron Swartz, and I would like to share with you one short essay he wrote which I think is packed with good ideas (read especially the last part, titled "An Alternative": http://www.aaronsw.com/weblog/usefultransparency

Looking forward to working together.

Truthfully,
Thank you for that introduction. My only questions are as follows:

Are you familiar with the Septemberclues research (generally) and the Vicsim Report?

Thank you in advance for your patience with our process.