Introduce Yourself to the Administrators

New Registrants Introduce Themselves
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Re: Introduce Yourself to the Administrators

Unread post by SacredCowSlayer »

Dear flaminggiant,

I’m going to change your group to that of a Registered User. I’ll also leave you in this group for a little while.

Please remember to put a period at the end of your sentences—and feel free to let us know (here) if you have any questions.

Sincerely,
flaminggiant

Unread post by flaminggiant »

SacredCowSlayer wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 3:31 pm Dear flaminggiant,

I’m going to change your group to that of a Registered User. I’ll also leave you in this group for a little while.

Please remember to put a period at the end of your sentences—and feel free to let us know (here) if you have any questions.

Sincerely,
Thanks sorry my grammar isn't that great I will double check from now on.

Thanks

Jorge
Nesrally

Unread post by Nesrally »

I’m a 1958 model Norwegian man, living in the Philippines last 20+ years. Born and growing up in a “fanatic” Christian sect known as Smiths Friends, and a active member there since the age 19 – 39 years old.

Already since the age 17-18, I was interested in alternative books about life and health. but got “sucked in” back in the Smiths Friends fold, where reading anything outside the sects own literature and the Bible, was spoken against.. So when I finely broke the chains, I was back reading everything I could get my hand on, and hungry as I was, swallow every bit and bytes of it, for many years… Aliens, UFO, astrology, Anunakies, Nibiru, etc… I guess I have been in most rabbit holes…;)

A few weeks ago I deleted my Facebook account after realizing that most of my post about truth and hoaxes there was filtered out by some algorithm or something. So I started to look for websites and bloggers addressing truth and hoaxes. I guess it was on the https://canularisme.wordpress.com/un-11-09-simule/ I came across clueforum... So the last weeks I have been reading most of the topics here and found it very informative...

I thought I knew most of the truth about Sept.11, but that was obviously not the case...;) Especially the Vicsim report was totally new to me, but makes sense...

As a former Christian I think I am most interested in find more truth about the origin of religions in general and particularly Christianity... But also the history of the world and the rulers/kings/emperors/presidents/ ect... Short; The ELITE, and all the hoaxes around those....

I don't have any formal education to speak of, so I guess my contributions might be just what I have learned/read about on my personal journey trough life...;)

I'm a wild reader, but not a deep reader.. I am more of the know a little about a lot of subject, then a lot about few subjects, if that makes any sense...;) So I'm here to learn more, mostly... I strongly feel that loving the truth must include exposing lies...

Last, but not least, I must say I am impressed about the quality of the research presented here, and also the very friendly tone from the administrators and moderators...

Cheers !
Nesrally
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

Hi Nesrally,

I am glad you've found lots of valuable info on CF. It should allow you to connect more dots than you ever dreamed of.
Nesrally wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 12:34 amI’m a 1958 model Norwegian man...
I am not sure I got this point...
Nesrally wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 12:34 am...living in the Philippines last 20+ years...
What sort of work have you been doing over the past two decades? And why did you choose the handle "Nesrally"?
Nesrally wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 12:34 am...loving the truth must include exposing lies...
That´s very true. It has been pointed out that "truth is the new hate speech", but exposing lies and delusions for the love of truth is actually an act of charity.
Nesrally

Flabbergasted wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 12:33 pm Hi Nesrally,

I am glad you've found lots of valuable info on CF. It should allow you to connect more dots than you ever dreamed of.
Nesrally wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 12:34 amI’m a 1958 model Norwegian man...
I am not sure I got this point...
Nesrally wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 12:34 am...living in the Philippines last 20+ years...
What sort of work have you been doing over the past two decades? And why did you choose the handle "Nesrally"?
Nesrally wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 12:34 am...loving the truth must include exposing lies...
That´s very true. It has been pointed out that "truth is the new hate speech", but exposing lies and delusions for the love of truth is actually an act of charity.
Thanks Flabbergasted, for responding.. I was starting to think all was on a vacation somewhere...;) The "I'm a 1958 model" is just another way to say I was born in 1958...

My life in the Philippines has been as a disable pensioner only, so I have basically just been doing what I love most; Reading, researching subject that I'm interested in, making music (mostly in Band in a Box), to make a long story short.. But I'm happy to elaborate further if wanted...

The name Nesrally is my last name Larsen backwards, with added ly, from a time when I was into racing online racing games...(trackmania).

In my waiting time for approval, I have read a lot more here in different subject and must say I have learned a lot more... Especially the discussion about Miles Mathis.. I have read a lot of his paper last years, and also translated to Norwegian and posted in my Facebook account... Always had a little nagging feeling about what I perceived as arrogance and lack of respect towards other researchers, but since I'm not an expert in anything, never really trusted my own feeling.

I also read more about the Space hoaxes, The TYCHOS model, etc. and learned more then I was expecting... So basically I have already experienced what you said; "It should allow you to connect more dots than you ever dreamed of."

Sheers again,
Nesrally
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Dear Nesrally,

Sorry for late reply, I've been momentarily 'disabled' this last week or two due to an incident to my shoulder which made it painful to even type on my keyboard...

Happy to have a fellow 'expat Scandinavian' taking interest in the forum (btw, my father was born in Kragerø / Norway). Many years ago I was invited to the Philippines by a friend I had met in Macau, a professional Jai-Alai player - and quite a character. I truly had the best times of times in Manila and Cebu - what with the warmth and friendliness of the Filipinos.

Good to hear that you've taken time to read various forum topics. I'd certainly vote for your admission as a member without any further ado. SCS?

Velkommen om bord ! :)
Nesrally

simonshack wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 7:45 am I'd certainly vote for your admission as a member without any further ado. SCS? Velkommen om bord ! :)
Tusen takk for DET Simon...;)
simonshack wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 7:45 am Sorry for late reply, I've been momentarily 'disabled' this last week or two due to an incident to my shoulder which made it painful to even type on my keyboard...
Auda... Shit happens... Glad you are back...Wishing you full recovery.
simonshack wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 7:45 am Many years ago I was invited to the Philippines by a friend I had met in Macau, a professional Jai-Alai player - and quite a character. I truly had the best times of times in Manila and Cebu - what with the warmth and friendliness of the Filipinos.
Funny, coz my sister in law was named Inday Alay, after my father in law won a lot of money in betting in that game when my mother in law was pregnant with her, my fiancée just told me ... I never heard about it, so I looked it up, and learned about it... What can we NOT learn about in this forum...;)
simonshack wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 7:45 am Happy to have a fellow 'expat Scandinavian' taking interest in the forum (btw, my father was born in Kragerø / Norway).
Yah, seems like it take a team of old Scandinavian Vikings to change the world ! ! ;) At least our VIEW of the world/solar system... Wish you all good luck with your TYCHOS project... I'm exited to follow this topic..
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Welcome Nesrally. My apologies for the delay.
Nesrally

SacredCowSlayer wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 11:20 pm Welcome Nesrally. My apologies for the delay.
Thanks' SCS... Yeah, seems like it is a lot lesser activity here now a days, compared to the "good old days"? Can't see the bottom line forum activity anymore. But before I was admitted into the “Newly Registered Users” group, I could see it, and it showed, if I'm not wrong, 0 registered members, (?) and a few hundred unregistered only... Hm, hope that it is something I overlooked? Anyway, I wont put any pressure of any admins/moderators, but have to admit that I have a irk in me to be admitted...;) And since you did not have any question for me, I take it as a sign you agree to Simon? ;)

Nesrally
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Nesrally wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 2:25 am
SacredCowSlayer wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 11:20 pm Welcome Nesrally. My apologies for the delay.
Thanks' SCS... Yeah, seems like it is a lot lesser activity here now a days, compared to the "good old days"? Can't see the bottom line forum activity anymore. But before I was admitted into the “Newly Registered Users” group, I could see it, and it showed, if I'm not wrong, 0 registered members, (?) and a few hundred unregistered only... Hm, hope that it is something I overlooked? Anyway, I wont put any pressure of any admins/moderators, but have to admit that I have a irk in me to be admitted...;) And since you did not have any question for me, I take it as a sign you agree to Simon? ;)

Nesrally
Yeah, the numbers at the bottom of the screen are a bit strange. They ostensibly show a breakdown of how many Admins/members/guests are using a given “forum” (within cluesforum).

I’ve of course changed your group status to registered member. I’ll keep you in both groups and submit any questions I may have on this thread for the time being (as is my usual custom).
Strannik

Unread post by Strannik »

Good afternoon, dear administrators and site members. I am a Slav, Russian. I live in Eastern Europe. I will not indicate the name and country of residence here for security reasons. I am the owner of several small channels in Telegram, Instagram and VKontakte. Approximately 5000 subscribers to whom the world really is. There is a small chat with a like-minded person, where we analyze world productions and analyze the current situation in the world. Through all my media, I teach people to identify fake information, develop a critical view and thinking. In general, to the best of my ability, I try to open people's eyes. Together with their companions, they opened several destructive groups and channels, brought several false prophets to the "clean water". I constantly study books, documents, watch videos on staging disasters, terracotta and similar situations, follow the actions of the governments of the main countries.

Has long been subscribed to the Russian-language forum "911tm.9bb.ru". I constantly find materials on it for analysis and some of my research. I know that the 911tm forum admin spoke well of the creator of "cluesforum.info" and considers him the ideological inspirer for the creation of his forum. There I also found a link to this forum.

My goal is information. There is a desire to get to the bottom of the puppeteers of this world. There are some developments. I hope I can be helpful myself.

I understand the administration's insurance when accepting new subscribers to the forum, provocateurs and other bad characters constantly fly to the very same place and we constantly clean them or watch new ones. There are more people on the blacklist of my chat than participants 😀

Thank you for your time. Links to my accounts can be dropped by the admin in PM when requested. I apologize for my English, I work through the translator program.
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Strannik wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 10:07 pm . . .

I understand the administration's insurance when accepting new subscribers to the forum, provocateurs and other bad characters constantly fly to the very same place and we constantly clean them or watch new ones. There are more people on the blacklist of my chat than participants 😀

Thank you for your time. Links to my accounts can be dropped by the admin in PM when requested. I apologize for my English, I work through the translator program.
Dear Strannik,

I appreciate your introductory post—and the heads-up about using a translator program. Please bear with me (a day or two at most) as I allow my fellow Administrators a little time to ask any questions they might have.

Sincerely,
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

Strannik wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 10:07 pmI am the owner of several small channels in Telegram, Instagram and VKontakte. Approximately 5000 subscribers to whom the world really is. There is a small chat with a like-minded person, where we analyze world productions and analyze the current situation in the world. Through all my media, I teach people to identify fake information, develop a critical view and thinking. In general, to the best of my ability, I try to open people's eyes. Together with their companions, they opened several destructive groups and channels, brought several false prophets to the "clean water". I constantly study books, documents, watch videos on staging disasters, terracotta and similar situations, follow the actions of the governments of the main countries
Hi Strannik,
With 5,000 subscribers, it sounds like you are engaged pretty much full-time in your mission to help people interpret world events and think critically. How do you find the time and resources for all this work? How do you keep yourself?
Strannik

Good evening. It is immediately obvious that you are a knowledgeable person. Yes, you correctly noted, time is the scourge of our reality. Time is the most valuable resource in our world. There are not only 5k subscribers, but about 5k in each social network. The total amount is approximately 15-17k. Someone, of course, repeats itself. The main activity is in the telegram. There is the main chat and channel. They don't ban and delete information like everywhere else. YouTube, for example, has issued as many as two strikes in the last 90 days. Most of the subscribers are of course just spectators, but we managed to educate and train a small backbone of sane moderators in a little over a year. With them, and I myself recruited honey agarics. Although he had not built any illusions about what was happening in the world before. Some of the subscribers themselves have brains. Together we study how the "system" works and discuss current events, analyze "history", "historians", "science" and even some alternative researchers. For this is also a kind of religion, and among them there are also people of the system. Almost everyone lies. Whoever says that he knows everything is also lying. And then again about the chat - against the background of our communication, others are also learning. Due to the fact that the administrators I have chosen already have experience in filtering and sorting information, a pre-selected info gets into the chat. Which I and others are discussing together, we draw conclusions. And once again we discard. The most interesting part of the chat I post to the channel. Such a scheme of work, filtering in several people, saves time on study, research.

I don’t spend any resources on social networks. If you are interested in a subtext, whether I have commercial channels - no. Advertising is prohibited on channels. All projects are ideological and people are appropriate. In friends and subscribers there are people of different levels on the social and material ladder. There are subscribers who have up to 2 million of their own subscribers. But everyone gathered for different reasons. Someone is for fun, it is interesting to spend an evening, someone is looking for specific information, someone is fighters against vaccinations, someone is working with the superstructure of government parasites, someone is studying the shape of the earth. But everyone was united by the fact that I created a place where we learn to identify lies - information, talking heads, false prophets, pseudo-theories and what I call "Matrix Noise" - all this nonsense that paid bloggers are talking about, is being developed by Tavistock and similar institutions and is being introduced through the octopus network of people imposing harmful and destructive information, movements and directions.

Thank you for your time.
Strannik

Working according to this scheme, I greatly save my own time and receive information selected and often already with preliminary explanations and analysis. so I save time. The income of social benefits from the state and small business allow you not to sit at work and not work for your uncle. And to spend time on what interests me and what I want to study.