Introduce Yourself to the Administrators

New Registrants Introduce Themselves
simonshack
Administrator

Re: Introduce Yourself to the Administrators

Unread post by simonshack »

Hi Strannik!

As far as I'm concerned, I have the feeling that you are "one of us", so to speak: a person dedicated to finding the true realities of this funny planet of ours.

The language barrier isn't something that bothers me too much - let's just try and jump over it! The Russian-English automatic translating machines can sometimes be frustrating (and funny!) but we shouldn't let this hamper our important efforts to comunicate internationally between fellow rational thinkers.

Welcome to Cluesforum '- and thanks for joining your efforts with ours.

Simon
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Unread post by SacredCowSlayer »

Welcome Strannik. I’m changing your group default—and I’ll keep you in this group a bit longer in case there are any more questions/exchanges to be had here.

Sincerely,
Strannik

Unread post by Strannik »

Thank you all. and I very much support the need for unification. Moreover, this will not give the system the ability to manipulate countries, locally. Since, if necessary, information will come firsthand.
Dani
Administrator

Unread post by Dani »

Flabbergasted wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 11:09 pm
Strannik wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 10:07 pmI am the owner of several small channels in Telegram, Instagram and VKontakte. Approximately 5000 subscribers to whom the world really is. There is a small chat with a like-minded person, where we analyze world productions and analyze the current situation in the world. Through all my media, I teach people to identify fake information, develop a critical view and thinking. In general, to the best of my ability, I try to open people's eyes. Together with their companions, they opened several destructive groups and channels, brought several false prophets to the "clean water". I constantly study books, documents, watch videos on staging disasters, terracotta and similar situations, follow the actions of the governments of the main countries
Hi Strannik,
With 5,000 subscribers, it sounds like you are engaged pretty much full-time in your mission to help people interpret world events and think critically. How do you find the time and resources for all this work? How do you keep yourself?
Dear Strannik, would you please answer Flabbergasted’s question before we continue.
Dani
DontCare

Unread post by DontCare »

Greetings!
I'm a almost 30 year old guy from East Europe. Viewing the world from critical, not sceptical point. I knew that there is something fishy about Pentagon attack on 9/11. "September clues" shocked me deeply in 2016. when I watched it for the first time. I cant even explain how much. The hoax on the eyes of 6 billion people and 99.9% believed in it. Now, I'm trying to configure it out, wats going on on the Globe, and whos behind "the scenes"
DontCare

I hope my status will be change to "register User" soon.
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

Hi DontCare,
DontCare wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 6:17 pm Viewing the world from critical, not sceptical point.
What do you mean by that?

Perhaps you could tell us a little about your professional background. And the reason for your choice of handle.
DontCare

Flabbergasted wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 12:04 am
DontCare wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 6:17 pm Viewing the world from critical, not sceptical point.
What do you mean by that?
In simple words, I'm trying to be open-minded. Most people denies from the stars things , which contradicts with their thoughts and beliefs. Thats what skepticism is. For instance, most people, when they hear about "No-plane theory" on 9/11, are sceptical about that because "we have saw the impact of the jetliners on TV, you should be nuts to say it was a fake".

I have an bachelor degree in political sciense. I been occasionally lurking this forum from 2015. Now I have some questions to discuss.
Flabbergasted
Administrator

DontCare wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 11:38 amI have an bachelor degree in political sciense.
On Clues Forum we care very much about communicating clearly, especially in view of the complexity of the topics discussed, and that unfortunately means using decent English sentence building and spelling. I realize English is not your native language, but most other CF members (and administrators) are in that same boat. You are not making an effort to compensate for this limitation, for example by using a simple grammar/spell checker. I hope this is not related to your choice of handle.
DontCare wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 11:38 amNow I have some questions to discuss.
How about having a preliminary discussion on one of those questions here in the "introduce yourself" thread, before we move on?
DontCare

Flabbergasted wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 12:40 pm

You are not making an effort to compensate for this limitation, for example by using a simple grammar/spell checker.
Pardon, my bad. Will use in future.

DontCare wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 11:38 amNow I have some questions to discuss.
How about having a preliminary discussion on one of those questions here in the "introduce yourself" thread, before we move on?
[/quote]
No problem.
Flabbergasted
Administrator

DontCare wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 1:47 pmNo problem.
Great. Thanks for your patience.

I would like to know how (or if) your major in political science has helped you interpret (or prevented you from seeing through) the events of 9/11. How "political" in nature are psyops? You mentioned the alleged attack on the Pentagon so that´s a good place to start.
DontCare

Flabbergasted wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 8:40 pm I would like to know how (or if) your major in political science has helped you interpret (or prevented you from seeing through) the events of 9/11.
It helped me to understand that US campaigns in Afganistan and Iraq were "show of force" after 9/11. 9/11 events weren't a casus belli for starting them as most folks think.
Flabbergasted wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 8:40 pm You mentioned the alleged attack on the Pentagon so that´s a good place to start.
Imho, the main purpose of the Pentagon " jetplane strike" was in blackmailing the USA government and Special Services.
I want to describe it more detail in specific topic for it.
apollonius.rabbit

Unread post by apollonius.rabbit »

Greetings.

It has been 1 year since I discovered the forum. During this time, I had the opportunity to examine separate topics in the forum. I really liked the atmosphere in the forum. Let people be enthusiastic about research, their kindness to each other is very nice. The forum deserves better.

If I talk about myself; I am from Turkey. As a young individual, my curiosity about these issues has continued since my childhood. My expertise is on photography and video editing. I hope I contribute to everyone here.

M159

Unread post by M159 »

Hi,

Citizenship: USA
Clues/Research Connection:

I am an information/internet junkie, digging for the truth online since the 1980s. One of my favorite topics is big pharma and the food industry. I've been carnivore (dairy, steak, eggs) for over a decade and helped out The Carnivore MD (Saladino) when he was getting started. I dig/debunk current events as part of my litigation practice and out of personal interest. One client of mine had foreknowledge of 9/11 and another worked for Adnan Khashoggi, so I am no stranger to conspiracies and corruption. I enjoy brainstorming/researching/debunking the shape of our universe, and I am intrigued by the Tychos binary model; that's how I found this forum. I hope to contribute occassionally and keep the quality of research high.

Cheers,
M159
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Unread post by SacredCowSlayer »

DontCare wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 8:58 pm
Flabbergasted wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 8:40 pm I would like to know how (or if) your major in political science has helped you interpret (or prevented you from seeing through) the events of 9/11.
It helped me to understand that US campaigns in Afganistan and Iraq were "show of force" after 9/11. 9/11 events weren't a casus belli for starting them as most folks think.
Flabbergasted wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 8:40 pm You mentioned the alleged attack on the Pentagon so that´s a good place to start.
Imho, the main purpose of the Pentagon " jetplane strike" was in blackmailing the USA government and Special Services.
I want to describe it more detail in specific topic for it.

[underline inserted by SCS]
Dear DontCare,

I can’t figure out what you’re trying to say thus far. Please go ahead and explain your comment underlined above, and we will go from there.

Thanks,