Introduce Yourself to the Administrators

New Registrants Introduce Themselves
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Introduce Yourself to the Administrators

Unread post by SacredCowSlayer »

Dear New Registrants,

After your account is active, you will need to post here with some basic information about yourself. [Note: please post only what you are comfortable with. We have no intention of being invasive in any way.]

Please include what led you to Cluesforum (and how long you have been reading here, if applicable), the topics you are primarily interested in, and what kind of life experience (personal or professional) you have that may be relevant to contributions you anticipate making.

Also, if you claim to know a victim (or a friend or family member of a victim) significantly connected to a news event that has been discussed on this forum, let us know that up front.

This is the exclusive Forum for New Registrants to post on at the outset. After review, and perhaps one or more exchanges with the Administrators and Moderators here (prior to, and subject to Admin approval), your Group will be changed to that of a Registered Member.

I recognize this is not ideal. But, this gives the Administrators and Moderators here the opportunity to engage in some back and forth (if necessary) before new registrants/members begin posting elsewhere on the Forum.

This will also serve to prevent the seemingly constant problem we have with new members having to be reminded to “please go introduce yourself.”

The only groups permitted to post here will be Administrators, Moderators, and New Registrants. So you need not worry about a “free for all” at the beginning from the entirety of Cluesforum.

Indeed, this particular thread will not even be available to be viewed by our members or guests. Please understand that your “handshake” Introduction here will (upon Admin approval) eventually need to be placed in our customary “Introduce Yourself” thread for the benefit of our members.

Thank you in advance, and please remember to become acquainted with this forum before posting.
I highly recommend becoming familiar with the following two topics before beginning to post here.

Please see Simon’s “TOUR GUIDE” to the September Clues research.

Then, to complete the picture, you should become acquainted with The Vicsim Report, and to drive the point home, you may find it helpful to read through some of what we refer to as The 9/11 Memorial Scams, which also exists here.

The concept of Vicsims is vitally important, since it isn’t exclusively a 9/11 method of deception.

As a bonus (that I personally think is an “eye-opener”), you may look through the topic ”FALLING MAN”-the phony jumpers.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________
[Terms of membership: By accessing “Cluesforum—Exposing Mass Deception” (hereinafter “we”, “us”, “our”, “Cluesforum—Exposing Mass Deception”, “https://cluesforum.info”), you agree to be legally bound by the following terms. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all of the following terms then please do not access and/or use “Cluesforum—Exposing Mass Deception”. We may change these at any time and we’ll do our utmost to inform you as such.

Our forums are powered by phpBB (hereinafter “they”, “them”, “their”, “phpBB software”, “www.phpbb.com”, “phpBB Limited”, “phpBB Teams”) which is a bulletin board solution released under the “GNU General Public License v2” (hereinafter “GPL”) and can be downloaded from www.phpbb.com. The phpBB software only facilitates internet based discussions; phpBB Limited is not responsible for what we allow and/or disallow as permissible content and/or conduct. For further information about phpBB, please see: https://www.phpbb.com/.

You agree not to post in an abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, unlawful, threatening, or other similar manner, which is determined by the Administrators of this site. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned, with notification of your Internet Service Provider if deemed appropriate and/or required by us. The IP address of all posts are recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions. You agree that “Cluesforum—Exposing Mass Deception” have the right to remove, edit, move or close any post or topic at any time, should we see fit. As a user you agree to any information you have entered to being stored in a database. While this information will not be disclosed to any third party without your consent, neither “Cluesforum—Exposing Mass Deception” nor phpBB shall be held responsible for any hacking attempt that may lead to the data being compromised.]

Sincerely,
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Re: Introduce Yourself to the Administrators

Dear Prospective Member,

Please take a moment to read this topic about previously vetted members before posting (if you haven’t already).

Sincerely,
Mbond007

Unread post by Mbond007 »

Found Cluesforum last week as I was reading through some websites and listening to videos about WTC and 9/11. I'm sorry I can't remember exactly which site linked to yours. I am interested in Deep State coverups and how it affects and blinds people all over the world. I don't claim to have any direct experiences, but I get the feeling that the more I learn, there will be a possibility of finding out that somewhere along the way I have had. However, I do consider that my fellow brothers and sisters around the world who have innocently been hurt, betrayed or killed is personal to me. I don't have any insight to offer, but if I were to ever find out something I would share it with ADMINS here to hand it off in case it could be of help. I did that once with QAnon, one of the guys that I trust, I had found a newly found piece of possible evidence of MOs of human traficking and other crimes. I contacted him to see if they had it yet, but he had already received it. I emailed it to myself just in case it was deleted later.

I will probably be more of a reader unless I really have some insight to offer, I'm not a big talker. (except sometimes on Twitter!)

I will check out Tour Guide, Vicsim and Falling Man as soon as I get time.

Thank you for accepting me.

Happy New Year!
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Thank you Mbond007 for that introduction. It’s helpful to know that you very recently became aware of this site.

Some people read for a couple of years before joining. Such was the case for me.

Do you already have a grasp of the Vicsim research? It’s perfectly okay if you don’t. It was sort of a radical and new concept to me when I first became familiar with it.

But, after spending a good deal of time thinking it through, it opened my eyes to this sneaky form of deception that preys on the “common” blind spots that are nearly universal amongst men.

In any event, I will give Simon and the other Admins an opportunity to ask questions.

Sincerely,
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Dear Mbond007,

You wrote:

"However, I do consider that my fellow brothers and sisters around the world who have innocently been hurt, betrayed or killed is personal to me. I don't have any insight to offer, but if I were to ever find out something I would share it with ADMINS here to hand it off in case it could be of help."

Now, don't get me wrong: I'm sure there are instances where innocent people are hurt, betrayed or killed around this mad world of ours.

But you see, what we deal with here at Cluesforum cannot possibly cover ALL individual instances of such criminal behavior. What we focus on are the HIGHLY PUBLICIZED "TERROR" EVENTS brought to us by the mainstream media (which get international attention).

So my question to you is: is there ANY international "terror" event reported by the media in, say, this last decade, that you truly believe (or can prove) caused people to die? If so, WHICH "terror" event would that be?

And btw, Happy New Year to you too ! :)
theo102

Unread post by theo102 »

Hi CF crew

A few days ago I read a post at the David Icke forum which led me here. The low amount of noise in the NZ Mosque attack threads was what made me want to join. I'm interested in symbols and patterns relating to events which effect change in society, especially those involving real or apparent violence. My relevant experience is in the field of comparative theology. I've had an active interest in conspiracy theory for a number of years, mostly relating to 9/11.

There's a possibilty that I'll travel to Christchurch with the intention of interviewing witnesses of the Linwood attack.

Regards,
Theo.
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Hi Theo,

1. If you don’t mind—from approximately how far would you be traveling to try and conduct such interviews?

2. Also, how did you discover Cluesforum?

3. And when was that (roughly)? I’m always curious how people manage to find this incredibly rare place of tranquility on the otherwise turbulent internet.

4. And what kinds of topics do you anticipate contributing to?

And dear RollieQuaid,

What inspired that particular username?

And, questions 2.–4. above are being asked of you here, for efficiency sake.

Thank you both very kindly.

Sincerely,
Dachsie

Unread post by Dachsie »

I came here today looking for a link to a video that only you would be able to give me.

I have been studying 9-11 since 9-11-01. I have read many books and articles on this subject as well as countless videos and audio shows.

I have not affiliated myself with any particular group, but I am a no-planes person and I have helped a few authors of books about 9-11 with "proof reading" and suggestions, as well as transcriptions of various audios.

I am familiar with September Clues work and have been to this forum a few times over the years looking for specific information.

I saw a very interesting video about released about two or three years ago explaining the latest techniques that can be used to create fake people. I seem to recall that the video was associated with September Clues. I sent the link to the YouTube video to a friend of mine who has written four books on 9-11 related to "planes without passengers." But now I cannot find the link in my records. I notice that YouTube has deleted many 9-11 videos, so I am hoping to be given your kind help in pointing me to a link that may still have this video.

Thank you.
hotcoals91

Unread post by hotcoals91 »

Hi I'm introducing myself. I live in Idaho but just recently moved from Pennsylvania. I've been reading the forums for a while but I'm a procrastinator so I haven't registered until now. I'm not sure what I bring to the forums except curiosity and a desire to be in a community where I fit in and the people ask the same questions I do.
Dani
Administrator

Unread post by Dani »

Dear hotcoals91,

Thank you for that brief introduction. If you don’t mind, please let us know a bit more, as SCS suggested in the initial post on this thread.

Specifically, he said, “Please include what led you to Cluesforum (and how long you have been reading here, if applicable), the topics you are primarily interested in, and what kind of life experience (personal or professional) you have that may be relevant to contributions you anticipate making.

Also, if you claim to know a victim (or a friend or family member of a victim) significantly connected to a news event that has been discussed on this forum, let us know that up front.”

I think that would be a good starting point.

Sincerely,
Dani
Prometheus

Unread post by Prometheus »

Hello,
I'm a political scientist living in Sweden, interested in the unfolding and revealing of media hoaxes around the world, used as propaganda.

For religious reasons, I call myself Prometheus.

It's easy for a European to religiously identify with Prometheus. Even the movie director Ridley Scott does this, since he believes we came from the stars, far far away, before populating this Earth, or something like that.

My stance is similar, not in Scott's literal stance, but in a religious/philosophical sense.

I have read all about VICSIMS on your site. To me, it is clear this was how they did it with their "victims". Their technology has been refined to the point that we now see video vicsims and interviewees, digitally created and morphed, be it Juliane Assassange or Andres Barrel Bravevik.

I regard the Tychos model to be the most important natural sciences scientific exposé of my lifetime, and beyond.

My reason for applying to become a member is a forthcoming, albeit not yet decided upon, but loosely discussed, project regarding the sinking of Estonia, in which I consider Cluesforum be the best and most serious platform; which is an idea put forward by members of the Cui Bono Association, to me in private.

Open scopes of hypotheses for the interpretation of material regarding the sinking of Estonia all omit the official story. Instead, they would include a media hoax hypothesis similar to the Ebola outbreaks in African states invaded by greedy corporations; the "Muslim" & "White neonazi" "terrorattacks" in Sweden, Britain, the Pacific, U.S., Germany, Belgium, France, Norway perpetrated by lobby organisations and media outlets, the Kissinger/Rothschild Olof Palme operation, as well as false flag events like U.S.S. Liberty and Pearl Harbor and the 9/11 demolitions.

Possible parallels to Titanic/Olympic/Britannic, The RMS Lusitania and/or MS Achille Lauro, Utöya, and other military exercise-backed events like ACE17 or Aurora may be explored.

Object of the planned exposition is to, with a higher or smaller degree of probability, rule the Estonia disaster as yet another media hoax vs. a false flag/fake narrative event.

Until now and presently, however, I regard the Estonia disaster as a false flag disaster perpetrated by secret military operatives.

I honestly don't remember when I first came across Cluesforum, but it happened quite a few years after the September Clues film was released. I'm guessing around 2012, because that was when a client of mine directed me towards the 9/11 combined false flag and fraud. I must have looked for alternative explanations to the dynamiting, and presumably found this site among the returned search results. I visit the site from time to time. Having a good time with all the audacious "corona" cold propaganda, among other things. So, if I can, I wouldn't mind contributing to further uncovering, if I can.
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Thank you Prometheus for such a thorough and fascinating introduction. I’m going to temporarily keep you in this group in order to give my fellow Admins/Mods an opportunity to ask questions. But, I’m also going to add you as a Registered User as well so you may post elsewhere on the forum.

Also, I have been forgetting to ask newly admitted members to post their introductions for the benefit of our members and readers. If you would please copy and paste (in whole or in part) from your introduction here, I’d greatly appreciate it.

Welcome :) ,
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Välkommen, Prometheus! :)
mzalazar

Unread post by mzalazar »

Hello, please excuse my english (very basic), spanish language (from Argentina). I registered myself to this site looking for general information (without censure), I can't trust in facebook, google, youtube, etc. they censure everything. I hope i can find the truth someday... still having some questions to be answered. =)
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

mzalazar wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 11:01 pm Hello, please excuse my english (very basic), spanish language (from Argentina). I registered myself to this site looking for general information (without censure), I can't trust in facebook, google, youtube, etc. they censure everything. I hope i can find the truth someday... still having some questions to be answered. =)
Thank you for letting us know about your basic English. It’s always helpful for us to know that from the outset. Please don’t be offended when I tell you that (I’m pretty sure) the word you were looking for was censor, which is a bit different from “censure.” Rest assured that is not me picking on you.

If you would take a little time to review my initial post on this thread, and reply with the requested information, then we may have further exchanges, or you may be admitted to the forum at large.

Sincerely,

SCS