Introduce Yourself to the Administrators

New Registrants Introduce Themselves
Dani
Administrator

Re: Introduce Yourself to the Administrators

Unread post by Dani »

apollonius.rabbit wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 5:54 pm Greetings.

It has been 1 year since I discovered the forum. During this time, I had the opportunity to examine separate topics in the forum. I really liked the atmosphere in the forum. Let people be enthusiastic about research, their kindness to each other is very nice. The forum deserves better.

If I talk about myself; I am from Turkey. As a young individual, my curiosity about these issues has continued since my childhood. My expertise is on photography and video editing. I hope I contribute to everyone here.

Dear apollonius.rabbit,

Which of these, “separate topics,” from this forum are you most interested in? And yes the atmosphere has been an ongoing effort by us managers of the forum.
Dani
DontCare

Unread post by DontCare »

Flabbergasted wrote:
Dear DontCare,

I can’t figure out what you’re trying to say thus far. Please go ahead and explain your comment underlined above, and we will go from there.

Thanks,

[For the record, this post was misattributed - FG]
There are more evidences that US Government wasn't behind the 9/11, despite some officials may know about it.
And the Pentagon was blown-up then to secure the perpetrators from FBI - they filmed the explosion and would put it on air if government order to seize them ( FBI operatives aren't dumb, they get the idea that there were no planes involved on 9/11, so its logical that five TV channels are part of it all).
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Unread post by SacredCowSlayer »

M159 wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 12:13 am Hi,

Citizenship: USA
Clues/Research Connection:

I am an information/internet junkie, digging for the truth online since the 1980s. One of my favorite topics is big pharma and the food industry. I've been carnivore (dairy, steak, eggs) for over a decade and helped out The Carnivore MD (Saladino) when he was getting started. I dig/debunk current events as part of my litigation practice and out of personal interest. One client of mine had foreknowledge of 9/11 and another worked for Adnan Khashoggi, so I am no stranger to conspiracies and corruption. I enjoy brainstorming/researching/debunking the shape of our universe, and I am intrigued by the Tychos binary model; that's how I found this forum. I hope to contribute occassionally and keep the quality of research high.

Cheers,
M159
Welcome :)
DontCare

Some questions about me and my opinion about 9/11 ?
antipodean

Unread post by antipodean »

DontCare wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 9:12 pm Some questions about me and my opinion about 9/11 ?
I can't figure out what you are saying in your previous post.
.There are more evidences that US Government wasn't behind the 9/11, despite some officials may know about it
And the Pentagon was blown-up then to secure the perpetrators from FBI - they filmed the explosion and would put it on air if government order to seize them ( FBI operatives aren't dumb, they get the idea that there were no planes involved on 9/11, so its logical that five TV channels are part of it all).
I appreciate that English is not your first language. Below is my reading of what you are saying in your opening sentance (highlighted in blue).

There is more evidence that the US Government wasn't behind 9/11, despite this some officials may know about it.

Some officials may know about what ?
And the Pentagon was blown-up then to secure the perpetrators from FBI
By blowing up the Pentagon, how are the perps protected from the FBI ?
they filmed the explosion and would put it on air if government order to seize them
Who filmed the explosion, and by putting it on air how would that effect the Government's decision to seize them ? Could it be a form of Blackmail ?
( FBI operatives aren't dumb, they get the idea that there were no planes involved on 9/11, so its logical that five TV channels are part of it all).
So the FBI are aware there were no planes and therefore know, that the five TV networks were in on it.
DontCare

Some officials may know about what ?

Foreknowledge about 9/11.
By blowing up the Pentagon, how are the perps protected from the FBI ?
If FBI seize the mass-medians, they could show on TV the real video of Pentagon explotion on 9/11. And everyone would think that feds are trying to shut them down to hide the truth, not visa versa.
So the FBI are aware there were no planes and therefore know, that the five TV networks were in on it.
Definitely. Thats way they don't want to show the flyight manifest - because they doesen't exist and FBI know about that.

Pardon me if I made some spell and grammar mistakes,I'm currently writting down from smartphone, not PC. Its difficult to copy-paste it for proper chech l
FractalSky

Unread post by FractalSky »

Hi all,

Thanks for letting me join this amazing forum!

Finally found what I was looking for. Being listed as a "crazed conspiracy cook" by friends and family my entire life got pretty tiresome as I just felt isolated and at times even questioned my own sanity - but knew I just needed to find like minded people.

It's quite funny because my brothers favorite movie is The Matrix yet he is hopelessly trapped inside it.

I was always skeptical of 9/11, and intuitively knew how much influence the powers that be have in just about every aspect of our "modern" world. The Septemberclues movie shattered my world view entirely. I thought: holy fuck, if we were this duped back then, what are they capable of now? I was depressed for the first 3 days after watching that movie, but then felt a kind of relief that most of the "atrocities" we see on the News are just PsyOps and have little basis in reality. I then felt a kind of "peace" ever since.

Flabbergasteds post titled "Advanced Building Technology in Remote Antiquity?" is my top interest. I firmly believe that there existed advanced civilizations with incredible technology and knowledge of electromagnetism that would be beyond our current capabilities. Too many inconsistencies of current paradigms to explain any one advanced megalithic structure and their similarity to others.

Anyways, I hope this was an adequate introduction.

Looking forward to discussing past, current, and future "events"!

Fractal
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Unread post by SacredCowSlayer »

FractalSky wrote: Sat Jun 26, 2021 6:23 am Hi all,

Thanks for letting me join this amazing forum!

Finally found what I was looking for. Being listed as a "crazed conspiracy cook" by friends and family my entire life got pretty tiresome as I just felt isolated and at times even questioned my own sanity - but knew I just needed to find like minded people.

It's quite funny because my brothers favorite movie is The Matrix yet he is hopelessly trapped inside it.

I was always skeptical of 9/11, and intuitively knew how much influence the powers that be have in just about every aspect of our "modern" world. The Septemberclues movie shattered my world view entirely. I thought: holy fuck, if we were this duped back then, what are they capable of now? I was depressed for the first 3 days after watching that movie, but then felt a kind of relief that most of the "atrocities" we see on the News are just PsyOps and have little basis in reality. I then felt a kind of "peace" ever since.

Flabbergasteds post titled "Advanced Building Technology in Remote Antiquity?" is my top interest. I firmly believe that there existed advanced civilizations with incredible technology and knowledge of electromagnetism that would be beyond our current capabilities. Too many inconsistencies of current paradigms to explain any one advanced megalithic structure and their similarity to others.

Anyways, I hope this was an adequate introduction.

Looking forward to discussing past, current, and future "events"!

Fractal
Thank you for that introduction—and welcome to the forum. :)
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

FractalSky wrote: Sat Jun 26, 2021 6:23 am The Septemberclues movie shattered my world view entirely. I thought: holy fuck, if we were this duped back then, what are they capable of now? I was depressed for the first 3 days after watching that movie, but then felt a kind of relief that most of the "atrocities" we see on the News are just PsyOps and have little basis in reality. I then felt a kind of "peace" ever since.
Dear FractalSky,

I remember thinking back in 2007 (as I published my 1st version of the September Clues documentary): "will people hate me for showing them just how they were duped?"

I'm glad to say that I hardly ever got any hate mail. On the contrary, the vast majority of those who contacted me personally thanked me for my research - basically expressing what you just wrote, i.e. that they felt a kind of "inner peace" ever since... :-)

Welcome to the forum
DontCare

i here again. ask me something.
Cellelfdt

Unread post by Cellelfdt »

Hello to all the Administrators, and thanks for accepting me into this very informative forum. I have followed the Aangirfan blog for quite a few years as i find it also very informative and it was in the comments of a story that i found a link to Cluesforum. I was so impressed with the wealth of information and links here that i have been browsing through for about 18 months or so. I have been interested in conspiracies and cover-ups for some time, it was in the early Eighties that i became very interested in the JFK assassination, and since that time have progressed to reading anything that i can about Government cover-ups. When 9/11 happened, i along with most, at first believed the mainstream media's take on it, but within a day or two i could smell something just wasn't right and avidly read and watched all i could for a year or two, hoping there would be some sort of breakthrough and the truth would come out. Since then, even expert analysis and what i can only describe as undeniable proof has still been dismissed by the powers that be. I now know that if the majority of the planet still believe in the Moon hoax , 9/11, the pandemic and countless other crimes against humanity, it is pointless to try and convince anybody of the truth, but to talk amongst like-minded people and keep the interest alive.
Thank you,

Cellelfdt.
simonshack
Administrator

Hello Cellelfdt,

Thanks for your rather brief yet clear-cut intro, welcome to the forum. I only beg to (mildly) differ with your last sentence where you say "it is pointless to try and convince anybody of the truth". To wit, I don't think the main 'point' of this forum is to convince people - but rather to encourage and stimulate their critical thinking abilities at every level of their earthly adventure. This, of course, will often prove to be a frustrating endeavour given the formidable amount of indoctrination, lies and deceptions that we've all been exposed to during our lives. As I see it, this forum provides - more than ever- a 'public service' of sorts, seeing how the Nutwork (a.k.a. "The Powers that shouldn't be") is now resorting to crude and systematic censorship of dissenting views all over the social media. For as long as I live (and hopefully beyond), this forum will remain an oasis of free and sensible out-of-the-box thinking dedicated to upholding sanity (through sheer, lucid brainpower) on this troubled world of ours - certainly not a pointless battle, as you may agree. :)
Dani
Administrator

Unread post by Dani »

Cellelfdt, welcome to the forum. :)
Dani
gitarrmannen

Unread post by gitarrmannen »

Hi all!

A big thanks for letting me in to this great forum. Very much appreciated.
I’ve been reading Cluesforum for many, many years and it all started with the September Clues films, which was an eye opener for me about 9/11 and about the world we all living in. I keep coming back to this forum several times a week and always thrilled when a new topic comes and I’m looking forward to read what people on the forum have to say about current topic. Somewhere on the line I thought it was time for me to become a member and here I am.
simonshack
Administrator

Hejsan / hallo gitarrmannen,

Let me guess... I take it that you're Scandinavian, AND musician, AND truthseeker - like myself?

If so, we have a lot in common! :)

Velkommen 'ombord'.