Miscellaneous Receptacle

Discussions related to both taboo and peculiar areas of research.
revolutionphase1

Miscellaneous Receptacle

Unread post by revolutionphase1 »

[Note by SCS (below) from when I began working on this.
clueman78 » October 31st, 2018, 5:23 am wrote:I truly dislike having to create a “topic” like this. But, having reviewed every (or close to it) single post in the Derailing Room, I am now able to articulate the basis for this decision.

There are often well written and insightful posts to be found in the general Derailing Room. But for whatever reason (usually off topic), they sit (almost) uselessly, seldom to be read by anyone. In that sense, it’s a shame.

On the other hand, and just as often, there are cheap or deliberately insulting one-liners or odiously long and pointless distractions contained therein. While these should arguably be deleted, it is my position that they may serve a purpose in the future, as we become better acquainted with the nature of forum disrupters and the like.

Let’s face it, ten or twenty years from now, the membership here will have more insight than it has now. And it would be a shame to deprive those members of anything that could end up being useful, even if it’s only to review the change in tactics and so forth over the years.

So, I have created this for the Admins/Mods as an alternative to the Derailing Room. An otherwise acceptable post that simply derails (or tends to derail) a topic should of course continue to be placed in the Derailing Room, as is now customary.

But, posts that have essentially no substantive or probative value, and contain primarily (or purely) ad hominem attacks and/or utter nonsense. . . well, this is as good a place as any to dump it if you deem appropriate. That’s why I’ve named it “The Garbage Bin.”

As a matter of guidance to the Moderators: Please note that a post that properly belongs in this “topic” may indeed reflect poorly on its author. That does not however mean that a warning or a ban should be made or imposed.

That is a judgment call for the Moderator, and ultimately (in the long run) one for the Admins. The key here is discerning whether the poster is acting in good faith or not. Importantly, I will add, a Member’s (positive) posting history and/or rank should weigh heavily against his/her post being placed in “The Garbage Bin.”

Obviously this is an ongoing process, and I’m still sorting through the Derailing Room, amongst other places. Thank you for your patience as I’m doing this slowly and methodically, and alongside organization of “The Holocaust” topic(s).

If you have any questions for me about how this should be used, please don’t hesitate to email me: [email protected].

Is it possible the JFK assasination was another attempt at digitially manipulating a certain event to induce fear?

Who witnessed him get shot? How many angles do we have of the shot? How many frames are missing? How many actors would it take? How many actors were in Lord of the Rings battle scenes?
revolutionphase1

OKC Bombing/WTC connection

Unread post by revolutionphase1 »

What: Terrorist Attack on US Federal Building

When: April 19th 1995

Who: 33 year old Timothy Mcveigh

Death Toll: 168 dead 600 + injured

After half the building was blown up, they decided to fill it with explosives and demolish it. Does this video seem familiar??

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vjohxAdXt4

They did a much better job with the WTC.
truthseeker
Banned

reply to wtc-wtf

Unread post by truthseeker »

Re: THE DERAILING ROOM
by wtc-wtf » March 29th, 2012, 7:56 pm

Okay mate,I agree with you,I was been silly there,my problem was that I can't spot the error's(thru lack of my own academic problems)this is my fault,but unfortunately I got frustrated,and (wrongly)took your comment personally.Please accept my sincere apologies.I love this site,and your work,so ill keep my opinion's too myself,until I improve my grammar.Can I just say,I don't have anything personnel against truthseeker,but I was shocked at his thread,I mean you guy's put a lot of effort in,and I felt the thread was suggestive,however I see that I was wrong.

To say that i insulted Simon is totally inacurate. I asked " Is Simon a shill".
My reference in asking this is that truther sites accuse him of this, although not me.
I,m sure Simon got the meaning of the post.

Oh and by the way, wtc-wtf ! I dont think Simon needs your protection.
Have a great day.
Truthseeker....
wtc-wtf

Unread post by wtc-wtf »

To say that i insulted Simon is totally inacurate. I asked " Is Simon a shill".
My reference in asking this is that truther sites accuse him of this, although not me.
I,m sure Simon got the meaning of the post.

Oh and by the way, wtc-wtf ! I dont think Simon needs your protection.
Have a great day.
Truthseeker....
I agree. Sorry truthseeker, but just for the record I didn't say you insulted anyone, and my original post was in plain text,
not highlighted text.
Last edited by wtc-wtf on Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
corncob2
Banned

Re: Satellites : general discussion and musings

Unread post by corncob2 »

In that case my "ire" was not aimed squarely at you. Believe me, I wouldn't be at this forum if I trusted "the government" and the official story for 9/11 etc.

I was responding to claims that satellites are wholly false or impossible. I wanted to respond with real, human interactions I have had with these technologies in order to convey the fact they are indeed very real.

As for stuff like the operation of secret orbital platforms with military applications... or public deception involved in projects that are ostensibly peaceful and scientific, sure. I'd be surprised if that didn't happen.
corncob2
Banned

lux - I came in here to dispute some of the ridiculous bullshit flying around that brings into doubt the existence of real technology that humanity uses every day. You responded with arguments to my statements along with others and I, in turn, replied.

Can anything truly be known? Is science rife with falsehoods and conspiracy? Is space really black or is it maybe green? I don't know, but if you intend to find the answer I suggest you get an education and investigate on your own. Look into the evidence and ask WHY things are believed to be true. If you ever have a question at this endeavor you can look to the hard-fought work of others to perhaps find your answer. If you have a question whose answer is not forthcoming in the literature, great, you can expand humanities understanding of the universe by using the scientific method to investigate the question.

Gaining sycophant badges from your paranoid contemporaries here will not, and can not, help anybody.

Now, kindly step aside, I'd like to hear from some of the posters who dispute the existence of artificial satellites.
corncob2
Banned

P.s. - How dare you try to debase my own experience by stating that I was merely responding to data without actually "knowing" its source.

When the GPS satellites I was discussing were at such a configuration that the precision of my measurements were considered unacceptable, I could have pulled out a sheet of paper and mathematically demonstrated how, and to what degree the triangulation was shoddy based on the position of transmitters in orbit.

What I'm stating is that I have used orbital systems to solve real problems of all descriptions and will continue to do so reliably because this shit works.
corncob2
Banned

did somebody say something? Maybe it was just the wind making sounds.. it almost sounded like a floundering moron sputtering to fill the chasms of the unknown with a sycophantic devotion of some kind.... how sweet.
corncob2
Banned

This is just a call out to the anonymous viewers of this thread that are watching from their perches in the realm of objective reality: Isn't it interesting how this insular sphere of 'reality' operates? A gaggle of fools is quick to agree with the perceived "ridiculous" nature of the clothing worn in clean rooms etc.. still more fools clamor to pat themselves on the back when they discover that the "tinfoil" on orbital systems could not stand up to their own ill-defined perception of space and then the same people scramble over themselves to point out the "play station" nature of any and all imagery. Cool beans.
corncob2
Banned

Terrence. I'd like to ask YOU a question before we proceed. Just the other day I was watching a live TV feed from India (transmitted solely by underground cables and well-protected, high-speed boats, I assure you), and you know what? It was raining.. pouring.. a downpour even! And you know what else? While the rain was absolutely thrashing the people that I could observe through the television, MY ass was dry. And I'm on the earth, too! Dry as a bone! Can you explain this?
jimmycorn

Re: The Moon Hoax

Unread post by jimmycorn »

Ok first off it distracts for posters who believe we landed on the moon? thats very disturbing to me because I love the research that has been done on this site (and I have found some of the vicsims on 9/11 on searches of people finder sites and am following up on them to prove they are indeed vicsims (but thats a whole other topic) just dont want people to think that I am a bullshitter because this is my first post) but the whole moon hoax theory with image fakery etc... was thought up and started by none other then NASA itself according to Richard Hoagland who was at the press conference on the apollo missions with Walter Cronkite suppose to be his protege and Richard said this guy was going around being introduced to the media by a NASA official and the guy was handing out folded up pieces of paper that said the moon landings were all staged in a set in phoenix arizona. Some of the pictures from the apollo landings are taken from that set (to have the set and practice the mock landings and other things is an obvious necessity so recreating the moon surface and practicing their landings and what not is common sense) but the point of showing those pictures "as official moon landing photos" from NASA is to distract diligent researchers from the REAL conspiracy which was WHAT THEY FOUND ON THE MOON!!!!!!!! I strongly advise ALL to read THE DARK MISSION THE SECRET HISTORY OF NASA BY RICHARD HOAGLAND & MIKE BARA because if you guys think the moon landings were all a photo fakery hoax then you are sadly mistaken because they were REAL AND WHAT THEY FOUND ON THE MOON IS THE REAL CONSPIRACY the ancient structures, advanced technology, etc. The reason NASA blacks out the stars ARENT because its just a photo image fakery to look like they went up their, they airbrush them out because they are hiding the fact that their are space craft orbiting Earth UFOs are seen in almost every image they took so they airbrushed them out! THIS IS DOCUMENTED BY MANY WHISTLEBLOWERS i..e Bob Dean, The disclosure project and other NASA whistleblowers! So to say that the whole space program is a hoax and we never went up into space is questionable and makes me wonder...........The ancient tin can which is our rockets and space shuttle is all a front for what is really going on which is we have a SECRET SPACE PROGRAM and that is why after 40 years we havent advanced any which way in the technology to get into space i.e. rockets!
Rudy Algera

Unread post by Rudy Algera »

AnOrdinaryAmerican

Columbine killer found in Giffords footage

Unread post by AnOrdinaryAmerican »

Hi guys,

I got really interested in the Giffords Shooting Hoax from many of the incites posted by members here. I just uploaded my newest video "Gab Giffords Shooting BLOOPERS BLUNDERS MISTAKES" on youtube at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zp6yKL0b8Yg

Please take a look. I was shocked to find "Eric Klebold" being interviewed as an acquaintance of "Jared Loughner". The other interviewee began to look familiar and I realized I was staring at Chaz Bono!

Thanks
AOA
Maat

Re: Columbine killer found in Giffords footage

Unread post by Maat »

AnOrdinaryAmerican wrote:Hi guys,

I got really interested in the Giffords Shooting Hoax from many of the incites [sic] [recte insights] posted by members here. I just uploaded my newest video "Gab Giffords Shooting BLOOPERS BLUNDERS MISTAKES" on youtube at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zp6yKL0b8Yg

Please take a look. I was shocked to find "Eric Klebold" being interviewed as an acquaintance of "Jared Loughner". The other interviewee began to look familiar and I realized I was staring at Chaz Bono!

Thanks
AOA
You are kidding, right? :lol: If you're actually serious, you must either have Prosopagnosia, need glasses or watched too much dallasgoldbuggery :wacko: :rolleyes: (Time to deprogram then, mate.) But in case it is Prosopagnosia ('face blindness'), MsQ provided some informative links in her post here that you might find helpful, e.g. http://prosopagnosiaresearch.org/index/information
http://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases/ ... 051909.php
AnOrdinaryAmerican

Re: Aurora Colorado "Dark Knight Rises" Theater Shooting 20-

Unread post by AnOrdinaryAmerican »

Hi guys. I just completed a new Batman Man Shooting Hoax video you might be interested in. When the clown-orange haired version of Holmes first came out. I thought he looked familiar. I finally realized who he was.

http://youtu.be/Y6QQxD-mDqg

Thanks
AOA