The Holocaust Under Review

simonshack
Administrator

Re: The Holocaust: propaganda, censorship and media fakery

Unread post by simonshack »

I don't understand. Why are the two above Youtube videos linked by Critical Mass unavailable in my country?

Omaxsteve? Why - in your honest opinion - do you think such bizarre / selective Youtube censorship is going on? :blink:

Hey, what if SEPTEMBER CLUES were unavailable in some country!? Does anyone know anything about that?

My own / gravest experience of September Clues censorship (and something I have just forgotten to tell you all - silly me) is that all parts of the Slovak version of SEPTEMBER CLUES - which I had uploaded on my own Youtube channel - suddenly just disappeared (some time ago) - i.e. were DELETED - point blank. NO explanation / motive given by Youtube - ever ! They were just removed, arbitrarily.
Critical Mass

Unread post by Critical Mass »

Hmmm odd... I'm sure it's just a 'bizarre coincidence' Simon :rolleyes:

How are these links on your end?

The Last Days of the Big Lie

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIRaYCRF69s

One third of the Holocaust

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=taIaG8b2u8I

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jj94b8DFwPg
simonshack
Administrator

Critical Mass wrote: How are these links on your end?
Another two "Holocaust critiques' on Youtube are 'not available' (i.e. censored) in my country, dear Critical Mass. I wonder why?

Omaxsteve, what are your thoughts about this blatant censorship ? Please do respond to this question of mine. Thanks.
arc300

Unread post by arc300 »

Flabbergasted wrote:
arc300 wrote:Any other suggestions?
I could put together a veeeery long list of Holocaust narrative smoke tests for you, but one that is somewhat analogous to the aluminium wing vs. reinforced steel column argument is the physical impossibility of conducting executions by gas in any of the facilities designed and/or built prior to 1945 by German-hired prison camp engineers.
Yes, Flabbergasted, it would be impossible to conduct mass executions in the so-called gas chambers in the prison camps.
However, another smoke test (ie. a test to see whether you are getting smoke blown up your arse :) ) regarding the nazi gassing claims is to comprehend these following photographs:

These photos show real gas chambers placed over railway tracks. The top photo is possibly the largest gas chamber in the world in El Paso, Texas; it straddles 3 tracks and is capable of fumigating 15 railroad cars at one time. There are/were others in Texas alone and they were used to prevent the importation of noxious pests in produce coming from Mexico.

The other two photos depict the same kind of gas chambers, one in Budapest, the other in an unstated(?) German location.

It seems to be uncontroversial that these giant, functional gas chambers already existed in "nazi Europe" during the time of the alleged holocaust gassings. They would be the perfect mass murder weapons. One would only need to drive a train full of jews (and ONLY jews - fuck the other 5 million!) into these tunnels, gas them, then drive them straight to the black-smoke-belching crematoria or highly-problematic burial pits. This would fit with the cartoonish image of a ruthlessly efficient, industrial nazi killing machine.

But this gassing narrative immediately fails the smoke test when we realise that, instead of doing the sensible thing and using this already extant, highly functional technology, the cunning nazis decided to complicate the whole process by building gas chambers that could not have worked. And I'll bet they cackled as they built, their leather riding boots creaking and their monocles steaming up with erotic pleasure.

There are many sources for this information, the one I used today was here: http://www.whale.to/b/large_gas_chambers.html
arc300

Unread post by arc300 »

@Omaxsteve

I assume you know that the accepted 9/11 narrative is a hoax.
Yet I'm sure you'll be able to find plenty of eye-witnesses who can validate certain components of the narrative, for example, the fact that on September 10, 2001 the WTC stood proud and tall, and on September 11 it had been reduced to a pile of (photoshopped) rubble. I doubt there is anybody who would deny this testimony, but that does not validate the narrative as a whole.

The fact that your grandparents had tattoos on their arms only validates the fact that your grandparents had tattoos on their arms. It does not validate the claim that 11 million people were systematically 'disappeared' off the face of this earth. Perhaps if you had been able to ask your grandparents about their experiences they would have told you true and harrowing accounts of life in a German transit camp during the war because during war, bad shit happens to good people. Nobody denies this. But, in the same way that the destruction of the WTC does not validate stupid stories about 19 dirty Arabs armed with box-cutters (etc etc), your grandparents tattoos and isolated personal experience does not validate stupid stories about physical and logistical impossibilities.

I read that site that you linked and, to be honest, it falls far short of the standards a reasonable person would require of evidence or proof. The so-called arguments, by-and-large, are nothing more than emotional manipulation, childish name-calling and ad hominem attacks against those who would disagree with the holocaust narrative. This in itself is another smoke test for me and is very similar to the garbage we see posited as evidence for the global warming scam. I'm sure you can do better than that. You might like to start with the videos that Critical Mass has posted.
arc300

Unread post by arc300 »

omaxsteve wrote:Apolologies in advance , whinge, whine, veiled threat, Whacko!, strawman argument, deliberate missing of the point, just because I make stupid posts doesn't give you the right to question me or call me out on my lachrymose mendacity, you're a hater and believe da jooz are behind everything, yadda yadda yadda...
Cry me a river, you disingenuous clown. After reading the retarded shit that you just wrote, I had a look at your previous posts and I've got to say I can't believe you weren't told to fuck off years ago.
Ataraxia

Unread post by Ataraxia »

omaxsteve wrote:Another issue I have is the extent to which "they" could have distorted reality? Were Jews in Nazi germany allowed to live freely, work, own businesses, buy property, etc? Or were they imprisoned, and put in camps, without having committed any crime other than being Jewish?

Assuming that they (Jews ) were persecuted, and imprisoned, but there were no mass executions, would that be considered a crime? If they were just rounded up, tattooed, put on boats and expelled from Germany would that have been acceptable?

Would it be any more , or less, acceptable if a country committed that type of atrocity to any ethnic group?
During WW2, here in Canada all the Japanese were rounded up and put into concentration camps. These were Canadian citizens, and they had their property and savings confiscated by the government. This was done against all humane laws, of course. The same happened in America, but not quite as effectively. These camps had pretty poor standards too, and many people died from diseases and the cold, etc. Then when the war ended, these inmates were released and everyone just sort of went back to living as before, and for the most part it's been forgotten about. It's certainly never brought up by the media and it doesn't play any part of the North American social conscious. These inmates were tattooed as well and suffered horribly, all while being innocent people living in free and civilized countries.

Yet isn't that in it's own way an example of how easy it is to create the emotion and history? The fact that nobody cares at all about the Japanese, but we're supposed to live in sheer veneration for the Jews and absolutely accept what we're told about their suffering. And yet the Jewish people today don't stand up and speak out for the Japanese who suffered. You'd think they'd be inseparable brothers-in-arms. Yet even they don't care at all about the innocent Japanese who were imprisoned and tortured simply because of their race.

The pompous myth of the holocaust actually renders the suffering of every real victim moot (and this includes the ordinary Jewish victims, whose suffering is certainly, purposely taken advantage of). I'd dare say that the people who continue to push these myths are the ones who demean and disregard those who truly did suffer, and in the end, they also act as killers in a way. We're forced to worship at the altar of this fakery and ignore all other suffering as being trivial when compared to it.
bostonterrierowner

Re: "Hiding in Plain Sight: Reflections on an Open Conspirac

Unread post by bostonterrierowner »

"Jew" topic is one of my favorites so I couldn't help adding my 2 cents despite the fact that I will be repeating myself because I elaborated extensively on the subject before in other threads.

"Jew" doesn't refer to any particular "race" it simply was a name of the rank/level of initiation in Chaldean mysteries. Masons are contemporary "Jews".

First "Jews" were mainly Arabs, Persians and Phoenicians hence the most common "Jewish" features like curly hair, olive complexion, big noses etc.

No wonder they pop-up in every psy-op because media fakery is an "esoteric" trade. 99% of zombified public live their lives semi-consciously having absolutely no idea what is going on around them.

Useful clue from not so distant past: Croats and Serbs that converted to Islam during Turkish occupation evolved into the separate nation and are called "Muslims" with capital M today. Yugoslav government officially recognized this phenomenon I think in 1970s.

These people enjoyed certain privileges thanks to the conversion and throughout the centuries acquired common social features, customs, hereditary positions, wealth etc. Despite being classified as Muslims ethnically they are Serbs, Croats.
jumpy64

Unread post by jumpy64 »

bostonterrierowner wrote:"Jew" topic is one of my favorites so I couldn't help adding my 2 cents despite the fact that I will be repeating myself because I elaborated extensively on the subject before in other threads.
Thank you Bostonterrierowner. I will look for the posts you're referring to, which I probably (and unfortunately) missed, but I already think your "2 cents" here is much more valuable than that.
"Jew" doesn't refer to any particular "race" it simply was a name of the rank/level of initiation in Chaldean mysteries. Masons are contemporary "Jews".
This is something very interesting that I already suspected in part. In fact, I have a Mason friend who is obsessed with Jewish symbols (like the Menorah), and very fond of discovering and visiting old synagogues. He looks at Jewish artifacts proudly, as if he were part of that religion, although he's not a Jew in the ethnic sense, and he hasn't officially converted. So now I wonder: do you mean to say that, in this sense, the real goyim are not people who are not Jewish or haven't converted to Judaism, but just the "uninitiated"?

And if the actual race is not important, why would they want to have DNA tests in Israel to establish if you're a Jew or not? Is that just a facade, or even a hoax?

I'd really like to deepen this subject also on a personal level, so I'd be grateful if you felt like giving me more hints, or even just addressing me to previous, specific posts of yours (also with a private message here on the forum, if you prefer).
ICfreely

Unread post by ICfreely »

jumpy64 wrote:And if the actual race is not important, why would they want to have DNA tests in Israel to establish if you're a Jew or not? Is that just a facade, or even a hoax?
In short, yes! DNA testing is a highly subjective art form.
ICfreely

Unread post by ICfreely »

Critical Mass wrote:I posted that video a few days ago & it's certainly an excellent breakdown however the black liberators* aren't even the worst part... the two women who escaped from inside gas chambers* have got to be the most egregious liars.
Agreed! They're all so outrageously clownish that it's hard to pick a favorite. I chose the black-tors for 'poetic symmetry' (Rev. J.J.) This documentary had me at, "Liemonds Are Forever." :lol:
Apache

Unread post by Apache »

what pressure is being brought to bear on the Italian Senators who recently voted 234 to 3 with 8 abstentions to enact the legislation making holocaust denial a crime in Italy
340 deputies voted in favor, one against and 107 abstained.
http://www.worldjewishcongress.org/en/n ... -10-1-2015

http://freespeechdebate.com/en/2015/04/ ... denialism/
Considering the pressure exerted by the Framework Decision and by the EU Commission, which has announced infringement procedures against states that do not adopt it, this Italian bill can be considered the best solution as it formally adopts the EU Framework Decision but at the same time minimises and rather nullifies the impact on historical research and communication.
simonshack
Administrator

Apache wrote:
340 deputies voted in favor, one against and 107 abstained.
http://www.worldjewishcongress.org/en/n ... -10-1-2015
Thanks Apache for the heads up regarding Italy's legislation on the matter - I hadn't even followed it up. So there we are, folks:

"In future, people [in Italy] who promote, incite or commit acts of racial discrimination based in part or entirely on the denial of the Holocaust can be punished with prison sentences of up to five years."

"Deputy Walter Verini, who presented the bill to the Chamber, expressed hope that the law become effective on 27 January 2016, International Holocaust Remembrance Day."

So I guess that this leaves us just about another three months to freely discuss the H. on this thread - whereafter it will be wisest for me to lock this topic - for the foreseeable future. Or am I being unduly 'fearful & paranoid'?
jumpy64

Unread post by jumpy64 »

I thought this thread was still locked, but since it doesn't seem to be anymore, I'll post here too a bit of info I've already posted on the "Open Conspiracy" thread.

There are said to have been 5 million non-Jewish victims of the Holocaust, in addition to the 6 millions Jewish ones, so a blogger rightly asks "Why are there so few Holocaust stories from non-Jews?"

I suggest to read the whole article at http://exposing-the-holocaust-hoax-arch ... ories.html
Last edited by jumpy64 on Sat Dec 12, 2015 9:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Apache

Unread post by Apache »

jumpy64 wrote:"Why are there so few Holocaust stories from non-Jews?"
Iwo Cyprian Pogonowski is named as having been in Sachsenhausen concentration camp as a non-Jewish victim of the Holocaust. He states there were gas chambers at that location and implies that they were used on non-Jewish victims.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sachsenhausen_concentration_camp
However the construction of a gas chamber and ovens by camp-commandant Anton Kaindl in March 1943[2] facilitated the means to kill larger numbers of prisoners.
Here crematoria facilities are described as "ovens", as per the usual dissimulation of the facts, but it is quite clear that Wiki states "a gas chamber" not "gas chambers" (plural).

This leads to 1 link:

jewishgen.org/forgottencamps/Camps/SachsenhausenEng.html
In March 1943, a gas chamber was added to the "Station Z". This gas chamber was used until the end of the war. The number of gassed victims is unknown because the transports for gassings were not registered in the entry registers of the camp.
On Pogonowski's own blog he has an essay called "The German dehumanizing routine".

bibula.com/icp/?p=165
Since all Jews were transported east in 1943, where most of them were murdered, there were no prisoners marked with the star of David among the thousands of inmates in Sachsenhausen at the time of the evacuation of the camp.
So, according to Iwo there were no Jews in the camp after 1943 and no-one immediately identifiable as Jewish among the inmates at the time of the evacuation of the camp in May 1945.

For the time period summer 1944 Iwo states TB sufferers were gassed, but provides no further details. He describes sending someone to be checked for TB in his place and that after the war he found that he had TB scars and:
therefore very likely I would have been selected for the gas chamber, which was in the adjacent (sic) to the camp industrial yard or the “Industriehof of the Sachsenhausen Koncentrations Lager."
He then writes "Word spread that the men listed were to be gassed".

Iwo then jumps a year, to Spring 1945 and the allied carpet bombing. He writes about American planes using phosphorous bombs which killed (according to his figures) 700 prisoners and injured 1000 others. He describes this as "a tragic case of 'friendly fire'".

Then he says:
Dead bodies of prisoners were loaded on trucks, and shipped directly to the crematorium. I was told that seriously injured prisoners were sent to the gas chambers and then to crematorium. SS-guards did not permit any rescue efforts on the part of the prisoners.
This part of his story about the seriously injured being gassed makes no sense. There was massive damage that had been caused by the allied bombing, with huge craters everywhere and barracks burned to the ground. Did the camp guards have the time and personnel to drag seriously injured prisoners to the gas chambers (plural)? Wouldn't it have made more sense to simply shoot them or leave them to die? Iwo, at no point describes seeing anyone or knowing of anyone who died in the gas chamber at Sachsenhausen and is only "told" that it is happening. There are only rumours and innuendo in his account.

The rest of his story is the usual "death march" story in direct opposition to his own use of the word "evacuated". There is also a preposterous "count" of 6000 people allegedly shot by SS guards along the evacuation road, although he doesn't state who counted all those corpses or why those self same guards didn't shoot the seriously injured after the carpet bombing and chose to gas them instead.

At the end of Iwo's account he repeats again that there were gas chambers (plural) at Saschenhausen.
About quarter million inmates passed through Sachsenhausen during the camp operation in 1936-1945; 130,000 inmates of 41 different nationalities died there. The camp was equipped with gas chambers.
So, here is an example of a non-Jewish account of a gas chamber where it is implied that it was used to kill people who weren't Jewish. He didn't see it being used, nor did he know of anyone who was killed via that device, or at least fails to name anyone. The mainstream view on the Holocaust is that only Jews were gassed by the Nazis, but here is an account attempting to add non-Jews to that story.