Pulse Gay Bar Orlando shooting, 12 June 2016

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Re: Anatomy of a Hoax, 16 June 2016

Unread post by SacredCowSlayer »

Note to mods: Please move to Anatomy of a Hoax if deemed appropriate. I don't want to derail the Orlando thread.
nonhocapito wrote:
What's better than using a few internet trolls, mixed with real people with real questions, lumping everybody under the 'kooks' epithet, all the while dismissing the idea of "crisis actors" and fakery?
Yea it must be nice to be able to set up all the props, straw men, and dummies and then smack em' around as needed. Their tactics are all circular and self serving. They will have to try much harder if they think I'm going to shut up. Being in a defensible position based on logic and facts sure helps during times like this.

It looks to me like these scams are becoming more and more obvious with each passing day. Or maybe it is confirmation bias on my part. But from an objective standpoint, the acting and the stories just get worse each time.

This appears deliberate, and I suspect they are testing both the boundaries of public credulity, and simultaneously the usefulness of the good old fashioned fear of ridicule as a suppressant.
Don't know this channel... I wonder if this is more of that "wellaware" distraction...
Well these channels are breeding at a staggering rate. I suppose it's about time for a thread dedicated to naming exposed and/or suspected clowns and operators on YT and the web?

I have grown tired of them, but on occasion I will go and comment with a link to CF. It's always interesting to see the responses. Recently I tried to follow "LiftTheVeil" after he did some good videos on San Bernardino.

Soon thereafter I noticed he did one where he was "interviewed" by the FE and Hot Potatoes garbage lady. So I tested him with a CF link. He responded promptly (but not directly to me) by warning others that "cluesforum is a honey trap" like the other "conspiracy sites" that should be avoided.

He also speaks openly about dealing with mental illness etc. so I can only conclude (based on a combination of the above) at this point that he is a prop to discredit and drown out real researchers.

He also did a full meltdown over alleged YT suppression of his channel and how he has been told he can make a living with his channel (if he isn't sabatoged of course) so he's taking it very personally. He's also evidently unemployed and now unemployable since he shows his face on his channel. I'm calling BS on all that. There are certainly many other such channels, so I'll start compiling a list and either post it here or on a new topic later.
Last edited by SacredCowSlayer on Sat Jun 18, 2016 10:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Re: Pulse Gay Bar Orlando shooting, 12 June 2016

HonestlyNow wrote:
HonestlyNow wrote:*
Research tip for this "event": For any member here who has the time and inclination to go through the list of victims, the site floridaparcels.com can be used to look up registered voters in the State of Florida.
I went through the list partially (up to Luis Conde), and found these thus far:

Luis S. Vielma, 22, Sanford, Fla.
Yes
link

Darryl Roman Burt II, 29
Yes
link

Amanda Alvear, 25
Yes
link

Gilberto Ramon Silva Menendez, 25
Yes, different city
link

Enrique L. Rios Jr., 25
Possible, city unknown, not listed as junior
link

Miguel Angel Honorato, 30
Yes
link

Luis Daniel Conde, 39
Possible, re: middle name
link

~~~
What to make of this?
It's just data and backstopping. Sort of like Sandy Hook Vicsims in the Social Security Death Index. It doesn't make them more real.
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

The NYT is sure going to a long distance to show how Mateen was a real person:

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016 ... ments.html
2016-06-19 04_01_39-News and info.jpg
2016-06-19 04_01_39-News and info.jpg (86.84 KiB) Viewed 10254 times
2016-06-19 04_02_35-News and info.jpg
2016-06-19 04_02_35-News and info.jpg (104.64 KiB) Viewed 10254 times
2016-06-19 04_05_14-News and info.jpg
2016-06-19 04_05_14-News and info.jpg (51.04 KiB) Viewed 10254 times
MrSinclair

Unread post by MrSinclair »

I think this old adage attributed to Mahatma Gandhi applies here "First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win. "

Seeing this article in the NY Daily News tells me they are past the point of ignoring the hoax debunkers and are getting desperate enough to move to the mocking stage.

"Orlando shooting survivor was target of 'insensitive' conspiracy theories while she recovered from bullet wound"
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nationa ... -1.2678872

I'm feeling pleased that one of the sharpest guys I know with no previous interest in media fakery has gotten very curious about all the anomalies and absurdities of this one. As a therapist he knows a lot about grief and the family and victims ring false for him too.
MrSinclair

Unread post by MrSinclair »

Sorry nonhocapito I missed your earlier post on this same woman.
starfish prime

Re: British MP dead after shooting attack, 16 June 2016

Unread post by starfish prime »

nonhocapito wrote: What's better than using a few internet trolls, mixed with real people with real questions, lumping everybody under the 'kooks' epithet, all the while dismissing the idea of "crisis actors" and fakery? I'm actually surprised they didn't come up with this before, as the idea of actors impersonating members of family and survivors seem to be quite popular on the internet, despite all the labels thrown at people who call fakery, and the general google ban on this forum in particular. Why not pretending to "fight back", while making sure that only a certain kind of "opposers" and "kooks" are singled out?

Meanwhile this video got promoted:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IiU89LNUD8

Don't know this channel... I wonder if this is more of that "wellaware" distraction...
This video (now removed) was posted by "New World Agenda," correct? That is simply the latest brand for flip-flopping shill Jeff C. (formerly of Free Radio Revolution). He has since of course retracted his statements that the Orlando Shooting was staged, and is now expressing his hope that "Patience Carter" has a "strong and speedy recovery".... :puke:
CluedIn

Unread post by CluedIn »

SacredCowSlayer said:
I have grown tired of them, but on occasion I will go and comment with a link to CF. It's always interesting to see the responses. Recently I tried to follow "LiftTheVeil" after he did some good videos on San Bernardino.

Soon thereafter I noticed he did one where he was "interviewed" by the FE and Hot Potatoes garbage lady. So I tested him with a CF link. He responded promptly (but not directly to me) by warning others that "cluesforum is a honey trap" like the other "conspiracy sites" that should be avoided.

He also speaks openly about dealing with mental illness etc. so I can only conclude (based on a combination of the above) at this point that he is a prop to discredit and drown out real researchers.
I completely agree with you about this LiftTheVeil (Veil/Evil/V(eil) LIE?) guy. I began watching him and found him semi-interesting, but somewhat dull. Then he started talking about drones flying over his house and his girlfriend being followed by helicopters and getting pulled over. He also makes it perfectly clear that he takes drugs for his mental illness. He started doing very strange things like looking into the camera very closely then backing up without explanation. He also would start talking about a subject and then go totally off topic and then return to the original subject and tell viewers to ignore what he had just said. That is what editing is for. Thank you for calling him out on CF - that certainly confirms my suspicions.

Thanks also for the ET pic - that did get by me, not being a big ET fan :)
XQB

Unread post by XQB »

CluedIn wrote:This is what I've found looking at Tevin's company: http://www.totalentrepreneursconcepts.com/index.html

Looks phony. Flashy without any real info. No client list
CluedIn, I couldn't agree with you more. I'm 99.99% convinced this site is fake. I did some quick digging and found some rather peculiar things about this website. The domain wasn't registered until July 2015. The domain registrant and admin are listed as Tevin Crosby, however take a look at the registrant/admin address:

https://who.godaddy.com/whoisstd.aspx?d ... wSBA%3d%3d

6400 Roswell Rd
Atlanta, GA 30328.

Google map show no such address exists in Atlanta GA as zip code 30328 belongs to Sandy Springs, GA which is a north suburb of Atlanta. Here's what 6400 Roswell Rd, 30328 looks like on Google:

https://www.google.com/maps/place/6400+ ... d1!6m1!1e1

An old, empty, abandoned, derelict fenced in lot next to what looks like a housing project. Why does a Saginaw, MI company have their domain registered to an empty lot in Georgia? I wonder if this was one of the perps inside jokes, as in the club was empty too?

There's more. Wayback machine has no archives of this website at all, which is odd considering the domain's been in existence for nearly a year. No archives usually means the site is too new to show any snapshots, so it was likely just launched recently:
https://web.archive.org/web/www.totalen ... ncepts.com

For a business that claims to "work with the largest retail and consumer electronics stores in the world", it's highly improbable they would have only just began their online presence within the past few weeks or months. And why would the domain be registered for only a one year period? Such a big company would normally have a multi-year domain registration. Whoever designed the site couldn't even be bothered to upload a favicon. Every legit site I've been to uses a favicon of some sort. Also lacking is an SSL certificate, a company that boasts of such a huge client list would have at least some basic encryption on its website if not a full EV-SSL.

I'm sure there are a lot more odd and funny things about this shady website, but this is what I found in just 5 minutes of digging. I take it back, I'm not 99.99% convinced, it's 100% fake!
XQB

Unread post by XQB »

More on this fake company Total blah blah blah CONcepts:

http://www.marketwired.com/press-releas ... 125875.htm

How convenient this fake press release was released just last month. It isn't very well written nor is it convincingly realistic. This so called "Leading marketing firm in the region" couldn't even afford a website until a few weeks/months ago. Notice not a single "client" name is mentioned, nor is it really clear what this company actually does. It sure looks like they were trying to hype up Tevin as a vicsim with such a big and bright future ahead of him, with big things to be unveiled later this summer. Too bad Tevin is gone and won't be around to see any of it unfold.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

MrSinclair wrote:I think this old adage attributed to Mahatma Gandhi applies here "First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win. "

Seeing this article in the NY Daily News tells me they are past the point of ignoring the hoax debunkers and are getting desperate enough to move to the mocking stage.

"Orlando shooting survivor was target of 'insensitive' conspiracy theories while she recovered from bullet wound"
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nationa ... -1.2678872

I'm feeling pleased that one of the sharpest guys I know with no previous interest in media fakery has gotten very curious about all the anomalies and absurdities of this one. As a therapist he knows a lot about grief and the family and victims ring false for him too.
My thoughts exactly Mr.S.

Tevin's company looks like a Nigerian Scam site, clothing and hair too.

My name is Eduard, I can Nigeria. I meet your long lost uncle and he gave me his Swiss Bank account nuber, but I have meet you in Amsterdam, can you pay flight and hotel bill? (Based on actual email)

In fact that's what the media has become - one giant Nigerian Scam.
nonhocapito

Sugar Mountain addressing the Orlando Tragedy with a shit-tasting load of empty rhetoric...

http://edition.cnn.com/videos/cnnmoney/ ... nmoney.cnn
2016-06-19 17_26_14-News and info.jpg
2016-06-19 17_26_14-News and info.jpg (38.16 KiB) Viewed 9865 times
"Whenever there is a tragedy around the world, we always find a way to come together."
Well, that's the least you do. The rest of the job includes supporting fake identities and disseminating false information...
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

nonhocapito wrote:Sugar Mountain addressing the Orlando Tragedy with a shit-tasting load of empty rhetoric...

http://edition.cnn.com/videos/cnnmoney/ ... nmoney.cnn
2016-06-19 17_26_14-News and info.jpg
"Whenever there is a tragedy around the world, we always find a way to come together."
Well, that's the least you do. The rest of the job includes supporting fake identities and disseminating false information...
Why does the top half of "his" head always look like it's in one room, while the bottom half is in another?

What's Max Headroom in Yiddish?
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

As someone rather experienced in lettering, children's handwriting and examining countless pages of different writing styles, I want to say that this is absolutely an affected handwriting style of the supposedly real simmad "Omar Mateen", who/which is increasingly looking like a completely invented personage.

And a very poor imitation of heavy handed composition, too.

It was maybe done with some cursory understanding of graphology but it is not a skilled forgery. The major clue is the poor variance in letter style, such that the letters are individually crafted (to roughly resemble one another) rather than written holistically as a learned hand does. It is very much as though it were copied from a script letter by letter, which would include deliberately misspelled words, and they were still figuring out the artificial "character" of their own handwriting.

I don't know if this would ever stand up in a reasonable court of law that knows documents can easily be forged (and can particularly be useful to a forgery operation when they have prominent dates written on them!) but you can be sure those trying to pass this off would not want a skilled graphologist at all familiar with graphic novels and zines in the courtroom.

Unfortunately, most people will glance at this crude graphic and think it's evidence that something on paper actually exists and it is what it's purported to be.
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

hoi.polloi wrote:Image

As someone rather experienced in lettering, children's handwriting and examining countless pages of different writing styles, I want to say that this is absolutely an affected handwriting style of the supposedly real simmad "Omar Mateen", who/which is increasingly looking like a completely invented personage.

And a very poor imitation of heavy handed composition, too.

It was maybe done with some cursory understanding of graphology but it is not a skilled forgery. The major clue is the poor variance in letter style, such that the letters are individually crafted (to roughly resemble one another) rather than written holistically as a learned hand does. It is very much as though it were copied from a script letter by letter, which would include deliberately misspelled words, and they were still figuring out the artificial "character" of their own handwriting.

I don't know if this would ever stand up in a reasonable court of law that knows documents can easily be forged (and can particularly be useful to a forgery operation when they have prominent dates written on them!) but you can be sure those trying to pass this off would not want a skilled graphologist at all familiar with graphic novels and zines in the courtroom.
That's a good observation. Beyond the obvious, I'll point out a couple of things that struck me.

One, as a criminal defense lawyer, I can say unequivocally that hardly anyone outside the profession uses the word "adjudicate,” let alone in the proper context.

That word has a very specific meaning that is only helpful to people who know what it means and its significance, especially as a juvenile case. Moreover, why would a person explain an adjudication with such precision and fail to mention the very likely juvenile probation and how the experience of accountability etc. really helped them etc.? [not that I believe such nonsense, but that's what schools and employers like to hear evidently]. Also, why qualify the subsequent altercations as not resulting in contact? I mean, why would a person even mention further altercations? There's no upside to such a comment.

To me it reads like how a person might write a letter to a university, trade school, or boss (after given explicit direction from a poor defense lawyer) as an explanation for some earlier trouble that turned up on a background check.

Now, I would not expect such a letter to look like this though. I've helped many people explain things on their record, and I don't recall it being done in handwriting on a sheet of notebook paper like a 3rd grader turning in a short book report.

This is just more ridiculous backstopping, and they clearly have some enough advisors with just enough knowledge to slop down some crap like this. But if they were trying to be convincing then rest assured it would look different.

A 19 year old with any resources would have had a lawyer writing the letter with perhaps an affidavit attached. Instead it looks like a committee "wrote" this and assembled the points in a letter form. I suppose it's on par with the rest of this psy op though.

And of course it's not as though this particular piece of "evidence" has any ultimate bearing on the invalidity of this story.

Perhaps Apache could chime in?

[Also-Hoi: would you take a look at my post at the top of this page and see if it should be moved to Anatomy of a Hoax? I wasn't sure if you guys saw it.]

-----
[ADMIN NOTE: Thanks, I saw and read the discussion, and I think it's appropriate to the thread, and doesn't derail the topic too badly. If you wanted to paraphrase or even just repost it in "Anatomy of a Hoax", though, it's a great jumping off point for more discussion! -HP]
nonhocapito

hoi.polloi wrote:It was maybe done with some cursory understanding of graphology but it is not a skilled forgery. The major clue is the poor variance in letter style, such that the letters are individually crafted (to roughly resemble one another) rather than written holistically as a learned hand does. It is very much as though it were copied from a script letter by letter, which would include deliberately misspelled words, and they were still figuring out the artificial "character" of their own handwriting.
(...)
Unfortunately, most people will glance at this crude graphic and think it's evidence that something on paper actually exists and it is what it's purported to be.
I don't see what you describe but that's just because I know nothing of graphology. Can I ask... where does your knowledge of graphology come from?