September Clues Book: Problems/Solutions?

It has taken less than 10 years to pry open the can of worms enshrouding the pathetic 9/11 scam. The central role of the major newsmedia corporations to pull off this sordid "terror" simulation has now been comprehensively exposed. Before joining this forum, please get familiar with the research at: http://www.septemberclues.org
hoi.polloi

September Clues Book: Problems/Solutions?

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

I started this topic to help pressure Simon to finish his book on September Clues. We were working on it a bit in 2009, there was a great cover designed by a friend and it's been 4 or 5 years now since there has been any word on it. I know that he is working on it and that there isn't any reason we cannot just give them away for free or just the cost of printing alone with no mark-up, but I also wouldn't blame Simon for attempting to sell it for more and make a small profit for all his hard work. The thing is, I think to avoid any accusations of profiteering the book would be best made on the cheap and just distributed as a means of having a physical copy of work to distribute. As someone experienced in publishing, I think it would be ideal to just produce print-on-demand copies that involve no profit on our part. I know that is a bit harsh but I think it is wise given that we could easily be accused of trying to make money, and it easily could become that without our thinking it through. This information should be free and widely distributed, with no advertising bullshit or anything. But the production of a book can be expensive in some forms. Is it too extreme of me to say it must not make any sort of profit? Maybe others disagree with me. It's Simon's words and I don't want to impose but I just want to express that concern.

In other words, there wouldn't be anything in the book that isn't completely reproduced on this web site or septemberclues.org in more or less the same detail, but the book is a way for people who don't have the Internet or don't like it to be able to process the kind of information we are talking about here. And since there is a popular understanding spreading in media these days (partially due to pirating and that sort of thing) that the thing you buy isn't the content but the medium, then it may be reasonable to say that the book form of the information is a resource-intensive luxury which demands a price tag, unfortunate as it may be. It has also been suggested that we burn copies of September Clues to DVD and include that in the back or front cover somehow.

So anyway, I would be curious to know people's thoughts on the possible problems we can imagine about printing a book, what its moral implications are in a media glut of "truth products" and how we can avoid being seen as something we are not.
simonshack
Administrator

Re: September Clues Book: Problems/Solutions?

Unread post by simonshack »

(edited for pondering purposes)
XQB

Unread post by XQB »

Hi Hoi,

I really don't see why Simon shouldn't be able to profit off it, at least enough to compensate for his long hours of time and tedious efforts. I can assure you he won't have to directly deal with any vicsim family members who might accuse him of profiteering on the horrific, untimely deaths of their beloved ones, who had infectious smiles are now smiling angels in heaven no less! :P

As far as "truth products", you most likely will catch some flak from "truther" type sites out there like Lets Troll, Fetzer, et al. However most of them have been trying to discredit SC from its inception. Will a book make it that much worse? The gatekeepers will continue to do what they do; demonize and discredit SC and CF. People new to the research who read the book with an open mind will be able to decipher the deception and recognize the truth.

Good luck with the project, count me in for a copy!
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

Simon, if you decide to go ahead and finish the book and would like a hand with reviewing the manuscript, I would be happy to contribute, free of charge. I have quite some experience editing papers for publication.
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

Flabbergasted wrote:Simon, if you decide to go ahead and finish the book and would like a hand with reviewing the manuscript, I would be happy to contribute, free of charge. I have quite some experience editing papers for publication.
I also have a lot of editing experience, and pride myself on clear, concise communication. I will gladly help you with this, Simon!
Brutal Metal

Unread post by Brutal Metal »

There have been quite a few new You Tube vids that came out mid 2013 focusing on the no planes aspect and paying homage to Sept Clues research in this genre of 911. I haven't watched anything about this in quite some time and saw some good ones last nite so a book now would be just dandy :D
sunshine05

Unread post by sunshine05 »

If there's going to be a book, you must charge money for it. It doesn't have to be a lot but I believe that people perceive free books as less valuable. I'm not saying I agree with it but it is what it is. I think something like $7.99 would be a good price for something like this. It is fine for the author to receive profit as there are so few people who really understand the degree of fakery in our society and others stand to gain a lot from this knowledge.