The Robert F. Kennedy "assassination"

Global War deceptions & mass manipulation, fear-mongering terror schemes and propaganda in the Age of the Bomb
bostonterrierowner

Re: The Robert F. Kennedy "assassination"

Unread post by bostonterrierowner »

did he die somewhere else / some other way or didn't die at all?

This is actually very interesting matter . What happens to these actors after they are removed from the script ? I would like to hear some answers/theories from the members of the forum .
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

bostonterrierowner wrote:

This is actually very interesting matter . What happens to these actors after they are removed from the script ? I would like to hear some answers/theories from the members of the forum .
If we look at things the way we're not supposed to I'd say they are/were sequestered away in Cuba or the Vatican or Diego Garcia or one of those Islands in the Pacific that were contaminated by radioactivity and all the inhabitants kicked off. I might have to dig out the Prisoner again.
bostonterrierowner

brianv wrote:

If we look at things the way we're not supposed to I'd say they are/were sequestered away in Cuba or the Vatican or Diego Garcia or one of those Islands in the Pacific that were contaminated by radioactivity and all the inhabitants kicked off. I might have to dig out the Prisoner again.
I suspect that lots of them get some diplomatic positions in far away countries , spend 10 years or so and then come back to live comfortable lives sitting on boards , commissions etc.
Nobody can really associate them with the talking heads of the past . We tend to forget rather quicky , " You look a lot like Tony Blair , has anyone told you this before ? " is the worst they risk :) Most recongnizable ones might be relocated to places like Diego Garcia or to some jesuit missions in Amazon Jungle .

If somebody told me this only 3 years ago I would have thought he/or she is a nutcase . Amazing how these paradigms change :)
lux

Unread post by lux »

What's to know? A beard or a little surgery and they go on living. What else? The world is a big place. Lots of nice places to retire if one has money.

Both JFK's and RFK's public speaking voices always seemed highly affected to me in the first place (MLK too for that matter). If so, they wouldn't even have to disguise their voices -- just talk normally for a change.

Besides, if someone notices a resemblance they'll also know it can't really be them because everybody knows they're dead. A person would have to be insane to think otherwise. :D
bostonterrierowner

lux wrote:What's to know? A beard or a little surgery and they go on living. What else? The world is a big place. Lots of nice places to retire if one has money.

Both JFK's and RFK's public speaking voices always seemed highly affected to me in the first place (MLK too for that matter). If so, they wouldn't even have to disguise their voices -- just talk normally for a change.

Besides, if someone notices a resemblance they'll also know it can't really be them because everybody knows they're dead. A person would have to be insane to think otherwise. :D
Exactly :)
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

brianv wrote:

They're all at Portmerion, Wales, an unreal, 'fake' town, for a bunch of second-rate, unreal actors!!!!

Portmeirion

Portmeirion is a popular tourist village in Gwynedd, North Wales. It was designed and built by Sir Clough Williams-Ellis between 1925 and 1975 in the style of an Italian village and is now owned by a charitable trust.

Portmeirion has served as the location for numerous films and television shows, most famously serving as The Village in the 1960s television show The Prisoner.

Sir Clough Williams-Ellis, Portmeirion's designer, denied repeated claims that the design was based on the town of Portofino, Italy. He stated only that he wanted to pay tribute to the atmosphere of the Mediterranean. He did, however, draw from a love of the Italian village stating, "How should I not have fallen for Portofino? Indeed its image remained with me as an almost perfect example of the man-made adornment and use of an exquisite site." [1] Williams-Ellis designed and constructed the village between 1925 and 1975. He incorporated fragments of demolished buildings, including works by a number of other architects. Portmeirion's architectural bricolage and deliberately fanciful nostalgia have been noted as an influence on the development of postmodernism in architecture in the late 20th century.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portmeirion
fast67vellen2o

Unread post by fast67vellen2o »

reichstag fireman

Unread post by reichstag fireman »

fast67vellen2o wrote:http://www.cnn.com/2012/07/08/justice/c ... index.html Interesting update on this matter.
fast67vellen2o,

What in particular makes the CNN article interesting?
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

reichstag fireman wrote:
fast67vellen2o wrote:http://www.cnn.com/2012/07/08/justice/c ... index.html Interesting update on this matter.
fast67vellen2o,

What in particular makes the CNN article interesting?
Well RF, I read the whole article - and found it mighty interesting.

As I read the whole thing, I learned that this Mrs Rhodes, " a controversial firsthand eyewitness to the RFK shooting" is a TV actress - married to TV producer Michael Rhodes. Once again, those media people seem to be willing - and crucial - participants in these psyops:
Rhodes-Hughes, now 78, told CNN that she was a television actress working as a volunteer fundraiser for Kennedy's presidential campaign and that she had been invited to the Ambassador Hotel to celebrate, along with the senator and hundreds of his supporters, his anticipated victory in the June 4, 1968, California primary election. She said she witnessed the Kennedy shooting shortly after midnight on June 5 inside a hotel kitchen service pantry.

(...)

She then looked across the room and saw Kennedy once again, lying on the floor and bleeding, this time with his wife Ethel kneeling and trying to comfort him. Rhodes-Hughes said the sight horrified her, sending her screaming out of the pantry and back through the corridor, where she was attended to by her then-husband, the late television producer Michael Rhodes.
http://edition.cnn.com/2012/07/08/justi ... index.html
The article linked to a CNN interview of Mrs Rhodes, whose eyeballs start glancing repeatedly and frantically to her right, from the precise moment (and onwards) that she gets to the core subject of her "eyewitness recollections" - a behavioral trait generally accepted in NLP studies (Neuro-Linguistic Programming) as a tell-tale sign of someone lying and/or telling fairy tales...

And how extraordinarily 'surprising' it is to learn that WILLIAM PEPPER - the outspoken "9/11 inside-job proponent" whom I used to admire (years ago) and look up to as a 'justice hero' - was not only "Sirhan Sirhan's" attorney, but also the attorney of Martin Luther King's alleged killer "James Earl Ray" !!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Francis_Pepper
lux

Unread post by lux »

"Coincidentally," the above RFK-related news story emerges just as yet another Kennedy (Joe) is entering politics.
reichstag fireman

Unread post by reichstag fireman »

simonshack wrote:The article linked to a CNN interview of Mrs Rhodes, whose eyeballs start glancing repeatedly and frantically to her right, from the precise moment (and onwards) that she gets to the core subject of her "eyewitness recollections" - a behavioral trait generally accepted in NLP studies (Neuro-Linguistic Programming) as a tell-tale sign of someone lying and/or telling fairy tales..
Eyeballs in frames #5347 - #5374
Libero

Unread post by Libero »

Another interesting connection to Robert Kennedy is that of Mary Jo Kopechne. According to the Wiki on her:

" She joined New York Senator Robert F. Kennedy's secretarial staff following his election in November 1964. For that office she worked as a secretary to the senator's speechwriters and as a legal secretary to one of his legal advisers."

"During the 1968 U.S. presidential election, Kopechne helped with the wording of Kennedy's speech of March 1968 announcing his presidential candidacy. During his campaign, she worked as one of the "Boiler Room Girls"."

"After working briefly for the Kennedy proxy campaign of George McGovern, she stated she could not return to work on Capitol Hill, saying "I just feel Bobby's presence everywhere. I can't go back because it will never be the same again."But as her father later said, "Politics was her life,"and in December 1968 she used her experience to gain a job with Matt Reese Associates, a Washington, D.C., firm that helped establish campaign headquarters and field offices for politicians and was one of the first political consulting companies."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mary_Jo_Kopechne

Mary Jo unfortunately was reported to have died while riding as the passenger of U.S. Senator Edward M. "Ted" Kennedy when he accidentally drove his car off a bridge and into a tidal channel on Chappaquiddick Island, Massachusetts in 1969 after a celebration party for the above mentioned "Boiler Room Girls" . It appears that both of Mary Jo's parents have passed since the incident and both names have been entered into the SSDI however, Mary Jo's name is still not there 40+ years after the event.

http://search.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/sse. ... x&uidh=000
anonjedi2

Unread post by anonjedi2 »

This thread has really opened my eyes. Absolutely fascinating! I will never be the same after this! It says a lot about the human brain when a photo of a man with no hand can go undetected for 50+ years. :blink:

I figured I'd add a few photos I found online.

In this image, there is another man laying on the ground just a few feet from RFK. I don't see him or the folks surrounding him in any of the other images taken from similar angles/perspectives.

No blood evident in this photo:

lux

Unread post by lux »

The public was so much easier to fool back then!
Libero

Unread post by Libero »

"Pierre Emil George Salinger (June 14, 1925 – October 16, 2004) was a White House Press Secretary to U.S. Presidents John F. Kennedy and Lyndon B. Johnson. He later became known for his work as an ABC News correspondent"

"Salinger served as a United States Senator in 1964 and was campaign manager for the Robert F. Kennedy presidential campaign."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pierre_Salinger

"Frank Fabian Mankiewicz II (born May 16, 1924) is an American journalist."

"He is the son of Sara (Aaronson) and screenwriter Herman Mankiewicz, who co-wrote Citizen Kane. His uncle, Joseph Mankiewicz, directed such films as All About Eve and Cleopatra. His brother is television writer Don Mankiewicz."

"He has been president of National Public Radio, regional director for the Peace Corps in Latin America, campaign director for 1972 Democratic presidential nominee George McGovern, and press secretary to Sen. Robert F. Kennedy, D-N.Y."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frank_Mankiewicz
IMDB bio
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0542533/bio

"John Michael Frankenheimer (February 19, 1930 – July 6, 2002) was an American film and television director known for social dramas and action/suspense films. Among his credits were Birdman of Alcatraz (1962), The Manchurian Candidate (1962), Seven Days in May (1964), The Train (1964), Grand Prix (1966), Black Sunday (1977) and Ronin (1998)."

"Seven Days in May is an American political thriller novel written by Fletcher Knebel and Charles W. Bailey II which was published in 1962. It was made into a motion picture and released in February 1964, with a screenplay by Rod Serling, directed by John Frankenheimer"

"President John F. Kennedy had read the novel and believed the scenario as described could actually occur in the United States. According to Frankenheimer in his director's commentary, production of the film received encouragement and assistance from Kennedy through White House Press Secretary Pierre Salinger, who conveyed to Frankenheimer Kennedy's wish that the film be produced and that, although the Pentagon did not want the film made, the President would conveniently arrange to visit Hyannis Port for a weekend when the film needed to shoot outside the White House."

"The Manchurian Candidate is a 1962 American Cold War suspense thriller film directed by John Frankenheimer from a screenplay by George Axelrod based on Richard Condon's 1959 novel. "

"The central concept of the film is that the son of a prominent, right-wing political family has been brainwashed as an unwitting assassin for an international Communist conspiracy. The Manchurian Candidate was nationally released on Wednesday, October 24, 1962, at the height of the Cuban Missile Crisis. The film was critically acclaimed, and was nominated for two Academy Awards."

"Frankenheimer was a friend of Senator Robert F. Kennedy and drove him to the Ambassador Hotel in Los Angeles the night Kennedy was assassinated in June 1968."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Frankenheimer
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_Days_in_May
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Manchu ... 62_film%29