What's Real In The News?

Fake news and propaganda
hoi.polloi

What's Real In The News?

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

It seems that there is hardly a fraction of real reporting going on in any given news area of the world, be it on the Daily Show, in the Onion or in any "serious" news program.

It seems as if the only "reality" that leaks into our news and world monitoring services is a standard bit about the "lost child" the spare murder or car wreck and the rest is focused on advertising for the globalists' twisted "health" products and technologically-dependent, anti-social standards of living.

Does anyone else feel a similar level of falseness and oppressive attitudes when partaking in the "News" simulations?
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

The internationally intertwined newsmedia machine is simply the greatest current threat to humanity (and its very sanity).

It is also, paradoxically, the weakest and most vulnerable tool of the "democratically elected", very deranged minds who currently 'rule' the Western World.

Thanks to the innate goofiness of their subservient media people they will all - sooner rather than later - experience a formidable downfall.

Just my two cents - and I do think I have invested them pretty well ;)
http://www.septemberclues.org
godzilla

Unread post by godzilla »

I agree. The so-called news and just about every single thing that is a media presentation is targeted propaganda of one kind or another. I believe the banks and corporations which own and control the media funnel almost all of what we see, hear and read to us in a stream of twisted information that exists solely for the purpose of attempting to dictate how we think and feel about our world, what policies and politicians they want us to support, and what we should be investing our dwindling dollar in. The lying corporate media is the number one obstacle I face when attempting to discuss with friends and neighbors the truth of how our world is set up for us in this deceitful way. It's amazing how so many reasonable and thoughtful people are blinded to the reality of what's actually happening in the world because of the media propaganda. I think because we are given T.V. to watch and trust from an early age we are easily duped. There is some kind of emotional security when we can flip on the tube and have everything fed to us in a package that we have always trusted to tell us the truth and entertain us.
"It's not a matter of what is true that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true." - Henry Kissinger
fred
Banned

Unread post by fred »

One of the key elements of the illusion is that there are multiple, independent sources of "news".

People get the same propaganda from the TV, from the fake Internet websites and blogs, from the radio, from government spokesmen, and from the thousands of newspapers and magazines controlled by the very same media owners. With all of these seemingly unconnected sources telling them pretty much the same thing, viewers falsely conclude that they have many ways of verifying reality and that there are some "checks and balances" in the system.

Fortunately the majority of people have a helpful apathy that protects them from the news. The vast majority don't read the newspapers or watch the news for anything other than sports or weather or celebrity gossip. It's really a small minority "elite" that even bother trying to find out what's going on.
proloft

Unread post by proloft »

fred @ Oct 20 2009, 02:35 PM wrote: One of the key elements of the illusion is that there are multiple, independent sources of "news".

People get the same propaganda from the TV, from the fake Internet websites and blogs, from the radio, from government spokesmen, and from the thousands of newspapers and magazines controlled by the very same media owners. With all of these seemingly unconnected sources telling them pretty much the same thing, viewers falsely conclude that they have many ways of verifying reality and that there are some "checks and balances" in the system.

Fortunately the majority of people have a helpful apathy that protects them from the news. The vast majority don't read the newspapers or watch the news for anything other than sports or weather or celebrity gossip. It's really a small minority "elite" that even bother trying to find out what's going on.
Right said Fred!

It's good to have you here, brother.
stevenwarran

Unread post by stevenwarran »

"The most effectual engines for [pacifying a nation] are the public papers... [A despotic] government always [keeps] a kind of standing army of newswriters who, without any regard to truth or to what should be like truth, [invent] and put into the papers whatever might serve the ministers. This suffices with the mass of the people who have no means of distinguishing the false from the true paragraphs of a newspaper." --Thomas Jefferson to G. K. van Hogendorp, Oct. 13, 1785. (*) ME 5:181, Papers 8:632

Thomas Jefferson on the Press
SimonJCP

Unread post by SimonJCP »

Why should people accept newsmedia from a foreign religious organization that is sworn to destroy civil/religious freedoms and the USA as a free country?

The story of the destruction of the World Trade Center on September 11, 2001, does not begin on that day. It began shortly after World War One. After the war, Jesuit Edward Mandell House and Woodrow Wilson created the League of Nations. When U.S. Senator Henry Cabot Lodge Sr. kept America out of the League. the Jesuits were furious. This must never happen again. So, in 1921, under the influence of House, an organization was formed in the United States called the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR).

-Bill Hughes, The Secret Terrorists, Chapter 12, "WORLD TRADE CENTER ATTACK"
http://www.pacinst.com/terrorists/chapter11/wtc.html

(This book is a MUST READ for anyone who wants to understand the New World Order -- read the whole thing: http://www.pacinst.com/terrorists/preamble.html)

ABC News -- Corporate Member of the CFR
News Corporation (Owner of FOX News) -- Corporate Member of the CFR
General Electric (Owner of NBC News) -- Corporate Member of the CFR
Time Warner (Owner of CNN News) -- Corporate Member of the CFR

And my own little investigation into the subject (Published on Eric Phelps' website) concluded that Eric Jon Phelps, Bill Hughes, and other authors/historians are correct in asserting that the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) acts as the Vatican/Jesuit political powerhouse in the US, based in their controlled capital, New York:

Jesuit-Ruled CFR
http://www.vaticanassassins.org/?p=272
SimonJCP

One can also find many CFR/Trilateral/Bilderberg members in the anchor/reporter positions:
http://911wasahoax.blogspot.com/2007/02 ... a.htmlHill & Knowlton

In fact, the current head of AOL Time Warner (CFR Corporate Member) is Jeffrey Bewkes, who is a former director of the CFR (2002-2006). Bewkes graduated from, is an adviser to, and is on the board of Yale University -- a "spook central" institution that is covertly ruled by the Jesuits' Skull&Bones/Russell-Trust organization.

Bewkes is also on the board of The Paley Media Center, which is run by Pat Mitchell, who is, like Bewkes, a member of the Jesuits' CFR. She is also a member of Human Rights Watch (HRW) organization, which has been exposed as a front for the world power elite (Ultimately, the Jesuits). HRW goes after foreign countries for "violations of human rights", thus providing a motive to launch a war on said countries. Mitchell is also a founding member of an environmental organization started by Mikhail Gorbachev, who was the de facto leader of the USSR.

The Vice President of The Paley Media Center is Christy Carpenter, who was a group director for and Vice President of Hill & Knowlton, which was the company that masterminded the propaganda campaign against Iraq during Bush I.

Also, many people involved with the mainstream newsmedia have connections to the US Military:
http://lordtsukasa.comoj.com/is-the-us- ... eam-media/

Israel also has it's hands deep in the US mainstream newsmedia:
http://www.zionismexplained.org/media/media.html
hoi.polloi

That's a good connection for people to understand, Tsu. Can I still call you Tsu? It's such a fun name to type.

CFR ... yes!

Interestingly, the Mitre corporation may have formed out of the CFR's "collaboration with" (read: infiltration of) the Pentagon.

Every CIA head since I think the 60's has been a member.

We're finally catching up to world history people! Now, if only we could get people to use their brains and have a true curiosity instead of an addiction to the "News"

Also, great find, Steve! Thomas Jefferson proves to be - once again - the only astute leader our country ever had. Everyone else seems to have ignored all his dire warnings about how precarious "America" would prove to be.
SimonJCP

hoi.polloi 4 Oct 22 2009, 11:09 AM wrote: That's a good connection for people to understand, Tsu. Can I still call you Tsu? It's such a fun name to type.

CFR ... yes!

Interestingly, the Mitre corporation may have formed out of the CFR's "collaboration with" (read: infiltration of) the Pentagon.

Every CIA head since I think the 60's has been a member.

We're finally catching up to world history people! Now, if only we could get people to use their brains and have a true curiosity instead of an addiction to the "News"

Also, great find, Steve! Thomas Jefferson proves to be - once again - the only astute leader our country ever had. Everyone else seems to have ignored all his dire warnings about how precarious "America" would prove to be.
You can certainly call me Tsu. After the name change, I occasionally fail to recognize myself. :)

Since we can trace MITRE to the simulation operations, then MITRE being a CFR "baby" makes quite a great deal of sense. The CFR was, in the US, started by Colonel Edward M. House (President Wilson's handler), a banker who was a member of the British Committee of 300 (Ultra-powerful secret society). House was also an undercover Jesuit, according to the research of Bill Hughes.

The origins of the CFR can actually be traced to Cecil Rhodes' "Round Table" in Britain. Rhodes was a Freemason and a Jesuit agent. It's known that he modeled the Round Table club after the Jesuit Order.

It's AMAZING that the CFR has been headed by CFR members since the 1960s. Is the current CIA Head, Jesuit-trained Leon Panetta (Devoutly Roman Catholic), a CFR member? I know that the current head of National Intelligence is Dennis C. Blair, a Rhodes Scholar -- the Rhodes Scholarship system was started by Jesuit Freemason Cecil Rhodes and financed by the Astor Family (Which is very evil and has many links to different secret societies).

Very interesting -- when we look into the newsmedia, which is accepted by the 'herd', we find that it's controlled by the Council on Foreign Relations, which was founded and is controlled by agents of the Jesuit Order in Rome.
hoi.polloi

It's AMAZING that the CFR has been headed by CFR members since the 1960s.

I think you meant CIA headed by CFR but I get your drift! :P

Yes, it is amazing. And sick!

"Our" country needs some serious revolution-in' going on because it has been taken over by these creeps.
911truth.ch

Unread post by 911truth.ch »

[
...Cecil Rhodes...

preceded the Pandora?s box wide open with the help of Crowley, the Camerons (and or Wislosns), MJ12s, Kissinger, Permindex, P2, the Jesuits(Bloodlines of the Thalmudian Orion origin undercover since Spain?s persecution of the Jews), and the merging of natural occult science with black magic, an issue that goes beyond those already shying away from spooky crazy theories,

but if investigated and posted about in an understandable way would make the dots connect and before that would happen the blog would follow the fate of 911movement, and none will take this seriously until the shit hits the fan, not long from now.

"Our" country needs some serious revolution-in' going on because it has been taken over by these creeps
I agree, but:
This is a catch 22, the revolution is already going on, it is online and is giving a good fight, a violent revolution will simply accelerate their agenda of control and the really have the upper hand, those white vans with parabolic dishes can do much more than just shoot,

I think there is hope though, they wont be soon pulling the plug on the internet since the world is now dependant 100%, but pulling the plug of people?s computers by putting them (the people) once successfully uneployed and unemployable, on "Special" working projects in the private gulags of Fema.

So this information war is I beleive the way to go because it would create non compliance from the informed population. This is buying time and hopefuly beat the agenda.

good work guys, hit them hard
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

OMG...

Ok folks : WHO would put his money on this being a real picture ? :lol:

That's today's news media for you... get it yet?
http://www.septemberclues.org
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Yes thats a Video Game for sure! Quake, Arena, Doom etc.

I could beat Heinrich without leaving the spawn area in Return to Castle Wolfenstein.

Here's the new one just out!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_tRr-UHLuw