What's Real In The News?

Fake news and propaganda
holyUnderWearBatman!

Unread post by holyUnderWearBatman! »

I wanted to add this to the context discussed here -

In Plain Sight clip

This is the most "accurate" of the official unofficial 9/11/2001 story lines of 9/11/2001 Truth, in this video clip the fact that SimonShack's fake video and fake plane images are shown over and over but the narrator leads the viewer along to prevent such a conclusion is very telling. It's like they need to cover all the possible discovery paths but plant false conclusions at each one. This particular one is quite ridiculous for how obviously fake the video of the plane disappearing into the side of the building is.

The way each so-called documentary and all media leads and trains viewers to follow along and simply adopt the narrator's story as truth, is the main point. All of these fake stories have that characteristic. By stepping back one can see that we are dealing with illusionists using media as their conduit. So an easy way to explain it with one quick phrase - if David Copperfield were evil and he had mass networks of TV, radio, print and Internet publishers at his disposal, what kinds of reality would he not be able to create? That's what we are dealing with here, and I don't know if David Copperfield is evil or not, for all I know he could be in on it too, :D
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

This video reminds me of the fake landslide videos from Italy. This is a news report on a sinkhole that swallowed a car last night. It doesn't look like any sinkhole picture I've seen before. Got to assume it's fake.

A large sinkhole estimated at 50 feet wide swallowed up a parked car in Richmond Thursday night. Juliette Goodrich reports.

http://news.yahoo.com/video/local-15749667/19175673
idschmyd

Unread post by idschmyd »

fbenario @ Apr 16 2010, 01:21 AM wrote: My intro was intended to provide an obvious contrast to the words of the article, and lead the reader to conclude that NONE of the listed media organizations is good - regardless of the article's absurd assertion that some of them actually told the truth about 9/11. They are ALL perp organizations.

I'm sorry I left the reader to draw the contrast himself, rather than laying it out more simply. I didn't intend to leave you confused.
‘An obvious contrast’. No, now you’re just wasting my time. Any reader will conclude that your article urges balance and reason in assessing the output of media organisations.

You say ‘Organisations can appear on both lists’. So, if I inform you correctly that there’s a car hurtling towards you and strongly advise that you jump to your left to avoid it, whilst neglecting to mention the precipice that awaits you in that direction, how should your grieving lovers honour me? f#ck them, I’d do it anyway.

Straighten up, maggot! If your intentions were as you say, that your article was really a manipulative exercise, then you owe it to your readers to level with them, and to publish the results of your labours and theirs.

I shan’t bother posting my breakdown of the first two episodes of the BCC’s ‘The Power of Nightmares’.
D.Duck
Banned

Unread post by D.Duck »

idschmyd @ Apr 17 2010, 12:41 PM wrote:
fbenario 4 Apr 16 2010, 01:21 AM wrote: My intro was intended to provide an obvious contrast to the words of the article, and lead the reader to conclude that NONE of the listed media organizations is good - regardless of the article's absurd assertion that some of them actually told the truth about 9/11. They are ALL perp organizations.

I'm sorry I left the reader to draw the contrast himself, rather than laying it out more simply. I didn't intend to leave you confused.
‘An obvious contrast’. No, now you’re just wasting my time. Any reader will conclude that your article urges balance and reason in assessing the output of media organisations.

You say ‘Organisations can appear on both lists’. So, if I inform you correctly that there’s a car hurtling towards you and strongly advise that you jump to your left to avoid it, whilst neglecting to mention the precipice that awaits you in that direction, how should your grieving lovers honour me? f#ck them, I’d do it anyway.

Straighten up, maggot! If your intentions were as you say, that your article was really a manipulative exercise, then you owe it to your readers to level with them, and to publish the results of your labours and theirs.

I shan’t bother posting my breakdown of the first two episodes of the BCC’s ‘The Power of Nightmares’.
idschmyd,

Bwhaha, I liked that post, kind of has a nice ring to it.

Thanks
D.Duck
fbenario

Since the Polish plane was traveling to Russia to commemorate the Katyn Massacre (Soviets murdered the Polish officer corps in WWII), the fact that this American immigrant who "died" on the plane also lost his father at Katyn 70 years ago in the massacre seems WAY too coincidental to be true.

I guess we should conclude that there might have been no victims in this crash, and we probably should also conclude the crash never happened.

It also looks like Obama has used a fake volcanic ash cloud as an excuse to not travel to a funeral for fake victims of a fake plane crash.

For a Polish Artist, Tragedy Strikes Twice

Wojciech Seweryn, an American immigrant from Poland and skilled amateur sculptor, spent 10 years crafting a monument to one of the great crimes of the 20th century, the massacre of 22,000 Poles by Soviet agents in 1940. The slaughter, known as as the Katyn Forest massacre, happened when Mr. Seweryn was under a year old. The monument he built, though, was personal: Among those executed was his father.

It ate at him his whole life. Russia denied culpability for Katyn until 1990, and has yet to describe the event as a war crime for which Stalin himself was responsible.

Then, this month, a breakthrough: Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin visited Katyn, just ahead of the 70th anniversary of the massacre. And in the crowning moment of Mr. Seweryn's life, he was invited by Polish President Lech Kaczynski to fly with him and other leaders to Katyn for a ceremony last Saturday.

Mr. Seweryn bought new clothes: a navy-blue suit, two white shirts and a blue one, new shoes and so many socks his wife, Maria, laughed at him. He fretted over the suit's material. "It was important that it didn't wrinkle on the plane," she says. "He was so excited."

Mr. Seweryn didn't make it to the ceremony. He, President Kaczynski and 94 others perished when the Tupolev-154 crashed in fog.
U.S. President Barack Obama, Russian President Dmitry Medvedev and other leaders were due to attend Mr. Kaczynski's burial in Krakow Sunday, though those plans were threatened by the Iceland volcano's disruption of air travel.
"My husband called me from the hotel" in Warsaw, Mrs. Seweryn says. "He said, "I should have asked for a seat for you. Sometimes I think maybe I should have gone. Now I'm alone. It's the 70th anniversary of Katyn, and he was 70 years old."

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB2000142 ... s_page_one
ozzybinoswald
Banned

Unread post by ozzybinoswald »

fbenario @ Apr 19 2010, 02:33 PM wrote: Since the Polish plane was traveling to Russia to commemorate the Katyn Massacre (Soviets murdered the Polish officer corps in WWII), the fact that this American immigrant who "died" on the plane also lost his father at Katyn 70 years ago in the massacre seems WAY too coincidental to be true.

I guess we should conclude that there might have been no victims in this crash, and we probably should also conclude the crash never happened.
Of course people traveling to the commemoration will have reason to - ie. they're going to commemorate family members. Coincidence isn't part of the equation.

There's no reason to assume the crash in Russia is fake when the real deaths of those persons removes an entire bouquet of thorns from the Bear's paw. What would they possibly have to gain from faking the deaths of actual irritants and downright threats to their state? They liquidated them in an "accident". Problem solved.
Jazza

Unread post by Jazza »

Reminder thats its 15 years since Oklahoma in the USA today.

Worth seeing who says what, and what slip-ups they make. I'm sure they will be milking it.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Several leaders and monarchs were unable to attend due to the air travel disruption around Europe in the aftermath of the eruption of Eyjafjallaj?kull in Iceland.[39] Poland closed its airspace on 16 April but [40] President Horst K?hler and Foreign Minister Guido Westerwelle flew to Poland in a helicopter anyway.[41]

President of the United States Barack Obama cancelled his planned attendance, speaking of his regret in a statement that blamed "the volcanic ash that is disrupting air travel over Europe".[42] German Chancellor Angela Merkel was stranded somewhere between Lisbon and northern Italy, so she sent President Horst K?hler and Foreign Minister Guido Westerwelle to Poland in a helicopter instead.[43] The Prince of Wales from the United Kingdom also cancelled his visit due to the air travel conditions.[44] President of Ireland Mary McAleese announced she was to attend but was later forced to change her mind due to the spread of the volcanic ash plume.[45][46] Spanish Prime Minister Jos? Luis Rodr?guez Zapatero and South Korean Prime Minister Chung Un-chan both confirmed they were unable to attend.[40] Prime Minister of Canada Stephen Harper, along with members of the opposition parties, also cancelled their planned attendance due to the air travel disruptions in Europe.[47]Governor-General of Australia Quentin Bryce attempted to travel to the funeral but found herself delayed in the United Arab Emirates on the day it was due to take place.[48]

President of Israel Shimon Peres chose not to attend as the funeral clashed with the state ceremony for Yom Hazikaron (Israel's memorial day).[49]

Two dozen Central and East European leaders and President of Russia Dmitry Medvedev were the main dignitaries to join the hundreds of thousands of Poles.[39] Many planned alternative travel arrangements over land. President of Slovenia Danilo T?rk drove around 850 kilometres during April 16.[40] President of Romania Traian Băsescu is expected to fly by helicopter to the northwest of his country before driving on through Hungary and Slovakia.[40] Prime Minister of Estonia Andrus Ansip is expected to drive for 18 hours for 1,300 kilometres.[40] President of the Czech Republic V?clav Klaus is expected to use car and train to travel the required 525 kilometres.[40] President of Slovakia Ivan Ga?parovič is expected to drive 300 kilometres from Bratislava.[40] President of Hungary L?szl? S?lyom and his Prime Minister Gordon Bajnai is expected to drive from Budapest.[40] Former President of Ukraine Viktor Yushchenko and his wife set out by road from Budapest.[40]

Representatives from Morocco flew into Krakow in a Cessna on 17 April ahead of the funeral.[39]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_and_ ... y%C5%84ska

:rolleyes:

The "person" named Obama played something called Golf {Do they mean Gulf?}

http://emptysuit.wordpress.com/2010/04/ ... play-golf/
fbenario

Jazza 4 Apr 19 2010, 10:03 AM wrote: Reminder thats its 15 years since Oklahoma in the USA today.

Worth seeing who says what, and what slip-ups they make. I'm sure they will be milking it.
And right on cue, a story about the "children", with typically heart-warming stories. Much of this smells fishy.

I've seen studies that show children of divorced parents have some real problems, but children of deceased parents generally don't have the same type of problems, and go on to lead perfectly functional lives. If my parents had died I don't think I would have dropped out of school. If anything, I would have wanted the stability and routine of the school-day.

Okla. bombing victims' children build new lives

Dion Thomas' life began spiraling out of control after her mother was killed in the Oklahoma City bombing, when the straight-A student started skipping classes and saw her grades slip to D's, F's and incompletes.

She stayed in her bedroom for days, unable to come out. No one let her see her mother's body to say goodbye, thinking it was better for her daughter to remember how she was alive.

"I pretty much almost dropped out of high school," said Thomas, who was a sophomore when her mother, Social Security Administration employee Charlotte Thomas, died in the April 19, 1995, attack.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100419/ap_ ... e_children
Surcouf
Banned

Unread post by Surcouf »

fbenario Posted on Apr 19 2010, 02:33 PM

Since the Polish plane was traveling to Russia to commemorate the Katyn Massacre (Soviets murdered the Polish officer corps in WWII), the fact that this American immigrant who "died" on the plane also lost his father at Katyn 70 years ago in the massacre seems WAY too coincidental to be true.

Sorry to say but this kind of statement derides TV fakery and the Vicsim/fake victims on 9/11 which are the core of this forum's research. There is a serious risk here to let this forum discredited by non substantiated claims. What is the weight of this "conclusion" when comparing with overwhelming evidence gathered on 9/11 ??

NPT was being ridiculed by holograms and "beams from outer space", Reality_Shack could sink with Total Fakery.
Everything might not be faked ...
ozzybinoswald
Banned

Unread post by ozzybinoswald »

Surcouf @ Apr 19 2010, 10:19 PM wrote:

Sorry to say but this kind of statement derides TV fakery and the Vicsim/fake victims on 9/11 which are the core of this forum's research. There is a serious risk here to let this forum discredited by non substantiated claims. What is the weight of this "conclusion" when comparing with overwhelming evidence gathered on 9/11 ??

NPT was being ridiculed by holograms and "beams from outer space", Reality_Shack could sink with Total Fakery.
While I agree that fbenario is drawing suspiciously unnecessary conclusions of fakery which tend to diminish the import of actual fakery the premise of this forum is completely concerned with the exposition of Total Fakery (specifically as pertains to 9/11 and as opposed to the Ace Baker 'plane insert into real footage' limited hangout doctrine).

So how does Total Fakery, applied in feasible context, pose any threat to the investigators of Total Fakery? Does the study of dough threaten a bakery? If some wonder aloud if the moon is made of sourdough does the bakery collapse?

But I think I get you. The danger is to ascribe fakery to anything and everything without justification, leaching away meaning and credibility from actual discoveries.
fbenario

Surcouf 4 Apr 19 2010, 05:19 PM wrote:

Sorry to say but this kind of statement derides TV fakery and the Vicsim/fake victims on 9/11 which are the core of this forum's research. There is a serious risk here to let this forum discredited by non substantiated claims.
OK, I see you point. I will try harder to avoid posting mere suspicions, and try to provide substantive criticisms.
holyUnderWearBatman!

Unread post by holyUnderWearBatman! »

The Never Ending Script - When ever the Fear button needs to be pushed the same people issue stories about how unstoppable and deadly these fictional characters are, when ever the Victory button needs to be pushed they issue stories of the "top" bad guys being killed - either way support the West European Empire and it's war machine.

We Got 'em, Again

The fact that these stories, the threats and the victories over the threats can be generated and published at will is striking. When you consider that it is all fake, it makes perfect sense, Fear and Victory generated over and over to justify the system that generates it. All you need is people who don't question and take action.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

holyUnderWearBatman! @ Apr 20 2010, 03:58 AM wrote: The Never Ending Script - When ever the Fear button needs to be pushed the same people issue stories about how unstoppable and deadly these fictional characters are, when ever the Victory button needs to be pushed they issue stories of the "top" bad guys being killed - either way support the West European Empire and it's war machine.

We Got 'em, Again

The fact that these stories, the threats and the victories over the threats can be generated and published at will is striking. When you consider that it is all fake, it makes perfect sense, Fear and Victory generated over and over to justify the system that generates it. All you need is people who don't question and take action.
Nice.

Yeah and they run many simultaneous scripts in a single article so that those following for different reasons can all meet at the same spoon.

You have the military professional talking, the pundit, the commentator ... you have a guy simplifying the story for children playing video games in terms of "bad guys" and "Al-Qaeda wants you to know that they are still in control. The good guys want you to know that we will continue to stop those bad guys." etc. etc.

It's very tired, but as you say ... it works on a lot of people.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Sorry if you already know this..

In addition to Kaczyński and his wife Maria, on board were the military joint chiefs of staff (army, air force, navy), the national bank governor, a deputy foreign minister, head army chaplain, head of the National Security Bureau, three deputy parliament speakers, Olympic Committee head, head civil rights commissioner and at least two presidential aides and widely known national lawmakers (including core members of the Law and Justice party), the Polish foreign ministry said.[55]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_Polis ... -154_crash