What's Real In The News?

Fake news and propaganda
Terence.drew

Unread post by Terence.drew »

brianv 4 Apr 10 2010, 10:26 PM wrote: I'm sure you've all heard of this by now!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nucwf6DvpG4

This Fox news clip, o sorry, RT clip is a little odd.

A guy wandering around with a video camera in the middle of a crash site very shortly after the event. A plane crashes, and there are literally millions of pieces(except in 911 footage)..including presumably many and various BODY parts ...heads, limbs etc

Great clear up in super fast time.

The ticker tape at the bottom.. numbers.. (turn off now if you must) 300 yards from the runway.. 3... 132 people on board 1+3+2= 6 .. three sixes 666. Repeated over and over again. calling card ..all because the lady loves black magic(not milk tray)
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Might as well stick this here too!!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/scot ... 612044.stm
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

Apparently Poland had refused to adopt the EU currency, and was intending to devalue its currency to try to gain a monetary advantage vis-a-vis the rest of Europe. Further, Poland was apparently the only 'Western' country that didn't sign on to the the swine-flu pandemic story, and chose not to use government funds to buy vaccine for that supposed illness.

The thought is that the perps assassinated the Polish President because he didn't comply with their wishes, and to send a signal to any other leader not to do anything similar in the future.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Hot!

A car bomb has exploded near the headquarters of Britain's MI5 domestic security services in Northern Ireland, police said, adding that there were no reported injuries.

"A device has exploded in a vehicle at the rear of Palace Barracks in Holywood," a police spokeswoman said. The barracks is a former British army complex just outside Belfast that now houses MI5.

"The explosion occurred at approximately 12.24 am on Monday (0924 AEST). There are no reports of any serious injuries at this stage," she said.

http://news.smh.com.au/breaking-news-wo ... -s20i.html
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

brianv 4 Apr 12 2010, 01:04 AM wrote: Might as well stick this here too!!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/scot ... 612044.stm
:lol:

May as well stick the whole goddamn BBC News site here. It's about 90% bold-faced lying and/or spin of 10% outdated information, on first glance. Not to mention every other news service.

My question is: Is the only way to get information these days through patient waiting until the news is completely obsolete, but at least sifted through by enough skeptics of the messenger? Perhaps our responsibility will not be to reform the news - which is stubbornly refusing to turn down the BS - but to teach others how to be forever skeptical of those who wish us to be ignorant and deceived. (Apparently, our own government and every news organization shackled to its sick whims.)

This is more realistic, and it's something we can start at home. Watch news with your children and teach them to ask questions. If you're a teacher, you can explain to kids about King's Decrees and propaganda from the past.

When watching news, you might try some of these questions:

1. Who may have paid for this "story"? Is there product placement in the visuals or language?

2. Whom does the story benefit? Whom does the story villainize?

3. Is this story providing information, or is it mostly entertainment? Perhaps it is neither. Then, what is it?

4. Can people go without the reliance on the news corporation? If not, why? Give personal examples of ways in which you do not need news corporations to tell you about how life works.

5. How do the subtleties of the speakers' language and tone - taught to them by the news corporation - influence how we hear the story?

6. Can there be a news story that questions social situations? If so, are they deep questions - or shallow?

7. In what ways does a news corporation make the watcher feel empowered? Do you think the power promised to the viewer at all parallels the true power available to the viewer?

8. Do you think some news stories underestimate your intelligence? Do you think this is deliberate discouragement, or just being polite to slow viewers?

9. What kinds of people might never trust the news? What kinds of people might always trust the news?

10. What kinds of people might not be able to receive the news information you receive? Is this a problem of physical access, mental access or something else?
fbenario

hoi.polloi 4 Apr 12 2010, 04:38 AM wrote:
Perhaps our responsibility will not be to reform the news - which is stubbornly refusing to turn down the BS - but to teach others how to be forever skeptical of those who wish us to be ignorant and deceived.
This is the exact same thought I just posted as a response to your Rothschild essay today!
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

fbenario @ Apr 13 2010, 12:45 AM wrote:
hoi.polloi 4 Apr 12 2010, 04:38 AM wrote:
Perhaps our responsibility will not be to reform the news - which is stubbornly refusing to turn down the BS - but to teach others how to be forever skeptical of those who wish us to be ignorant and deceived.
This is the exact same thought I just posted as a response to your Rothschild essay today!
Not exactly. :lol:

But I'll take into account that's what you think.
holyUnderWearBatman!

Unread post by holyUnderWearBatman! »

For some further analysis on the Moscow Train Wreck of a False Flag you can see the following article -

http://www.newsvine.com/_news/2010/03/3 ... world-news

One odd thing about that particular story is how the father said he identified his daughter as the second female bomber (the original reports had her age as 20 but now they say she is 28) by her severed head, at the beginning of the story. Then towards the end of the story the emotional tale of her disappearance ends by saying she was last seen by him wearing a red scarf as she left to go visit a friend and that she was wearing that same scarf when she died. Hmmm, that just doesn't add up for some reason.

Here is a Moscow "victim " people can look into - Tatyana Akimova

Just to add about the Holohoax, no one has to spend anytime on researching anything, it's been thoroughly debunked as a hoax. Here's just one amateur's cursory look at it and the ease at which anyone who chooses to go beyond what is told to them and expected of them to believe by peer pressure -

http://video.google.com/videosearch?hl= ... nka&view=3

and

http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=d ... vil&view=3

I'm not trying to defy your wishes Hoi, but the parallels between this master piece of mass historical denial and injection of falsehoods into what is now historical canon and what we examine on this board are too fundamental to be ignored. The same people, doing the same things, with much the same purpose and with the same effects via the same psychological manipulation tactics, that's like saying we are going to study Classical Piano but ignore all the greats from Mozart to Chopin to Beethoven. If we do that, then we are missing something and coming up empty.

Making the connections between mass deception as used in the Holohoax, primarily by use of emotional anchoring, such as in hypnotism and the deifying of myths and the same operations by the same groups of people today is pretty much a prerequisite. Again I'm not challenging you here, but honestly that would be a fundamental omission that would hollow out a lot of historical context and modus operandi - that would hamper things pretty severely.

If you're concern is too much wrangling with deniers, just get rid of them, because it's not a debate. Anyone who has any mind open to scrutinizing what they are told that looks at the Holohoax gets it pretty quickly. The entire fabrication falls apart once anyone goes beyond the superficial and stops wanting to believe it. Again, the emotional need to want to believe it was paramount to establish in the minds of those targeted by that lie. The psychological and emotional language is the primary vehicle used to deliver all of these kinds of messages, having the listener crave for the lie and self-deceive once the emotional virus has been established in their minds.

The Holohoax is the biggest, most pervasive, and well established of these kinds of psychological warfare operations, all modern psyops is born of it as it's prototype. So there's really no honest way to discuss these things without bringing it up, again if you think someone is going to drag down the discussion of modern affairs with it by creating an opportunity for deniers to smear what's being said - then that process simply smokes out a shill - there is no rational way to defend the Holohoax as an actual historical occurrence, hence the need for emotional anchoring. By including it, it gives historical context to what's happening today with an explanation of how the same people did it before, I don't see how that can be left out of an honest discussion.
holyUnderWearBatman!

And here is the photo given for the second supposed bomber.

Fake Bomber Photo

A Natasha seeking her Boris
holyUnderWearBatman!

Stop the Presses !!! Hold on every one, they've finally out did themselves once and for all they've definitively proven how crazy these suicide Muslims are and thus shown without a reasonable doubt how all this Muslim terrorist hysteria is actually all justified and true, they got it all on infallible video tape as well !

Now behold exhibit A - the one and only needed justification for it all, we can all hang it up now proudly knowing we are safe within the confines of the our Protective Mommy and Daddy States -

(drum roooolllll)

See for yourself - Muslim Terrorism in Living Color

Ta Daaa !!!

Did you catch that? Did you see how definitive and clear it all was?

Without the sarcasm, it's clear that the media outlets are desperately trying to string together what ever Hollywood B rate Movie special effects scene they can muster and have it reported as "news" to get what seems to be deaf ears to perk up again.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

holyUnderWearBatman! @ Apr 15 2010, 08:58 AM wrote:
Ta Daaa !!!

Did you catch that? Did you see how definitive and clear it all was?

Yes. I see a clear and definitive news media suicide attempt. <_<
Those who cannot see it are probably the newspeople themselves.
http://www.septemberclues.org
fbenario

I just posted this entry on my Facebook page.

ALL news organizations have lied about the most important aspect of 9/11, that ALL the videos you've seen are fake:

"9/11 honour and dishonour

As it becomes increasingly clear that the official explanation of 9/11 is insupportable and won’t stand the test of time, I thought it might be apropos to establish a media “Honour” and “Dishonour” roll, recording those news organizations who have or haven’t done their job in reporting the story. The idea here is that, 10 or 15 years from now, when the great majority of people have cottoned-on to the fact that the government lied -- just as the great majority now realize that about the Kennedy assassination -- we’ll be able to look back and see which of them maintained the best traditions of journalism, and which were compliant or complicit.

This list is pretty much off the top of my head, and certainly subject to change, persuasion, and the wisdom of crowds. In other words, if you have suggestions for additions and subtractions, or moving an organization from one list to the other, let me know via the comments form. "

http://backofthebook.ca/2010/04/14/911- ... nour/2445/
simonshack
Administrator

=fbenario,Apr 15 2010, 08:09 PM] I just posted this entry on my Facebook page.

Well, Fbenario,

Seeing that the article lists 16 "Honorable" publications and 7 "Dishonorable" publications,
I'm already pretty shocked by the ratio proposed by Frank Moher :

16 good versus 7 bad.

Now, let's have a look at the 16 supposedly "Honorable ones":

The 9/11 Media Honour Roll:

A Channel (Victoria, BC)
Report on Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth press conference

The British Broadcasting Corporation
The Power of Nightmares

The Canadian Broadcasting Corporation
The Fifth Estate, “The Unofficial Story”
Sunday Special Edition, “9/11: Facing the Fallout”

Channel One Russia
Showing of documentary Zero, followed by debate

The Copenhagen Post
Article on scientific study of nanothermite found in WTC residue

“Democracy Now!”
9/11 debate (Many Truthers regard Amy Goodman as a “left gatekeeper” -- but she did run this debate.)

The Japan Times
Article on 9/11 Diet member Yukihisa Fujita

KBDI, Colorado Public Television
Showing of 9/11 Press for Truth and 9/11 Blueprint for Truth

KMPH FOX 26 (Fresno, Calif.)
Interview with Richard Gage

La T?l? Libre
Interview with Cynthia McKinney and Niels Harrit

Maclean’s
“Hijacking the Truth on 9/11

RT
Various programs and reports

TV2 News (Denmark)
Interview with Danish Scientist Niels Harrit

Vanity Fair
Article on Loose Change

The Washington Times
“Explosive News”

Zoomer Radio (Toronto)
Interview with author of A Guide to 9/11 Whistleblowers

At a quick glance, I can't say that ALL of these are disinfo sources - but MOST certainly are!

Can you vouch for any of them, Fbenario? If so, which?
fbenario

simonshack 4 Apr 15 2010, 05:52 PM wrote:

=fbenario,Apr 15 2010, 08:09 PM] I just posted this entry on my Facebook page.

Well, Fbenario,

Seeing that the article lists 16 "Honorable" publications and 7 "Dishonorable" publications,
I'm already pretty shocked by the ratio proposed by Frank Moher :

16 good versus 7 bad.
At a quick glance, I can't say that ALL of these are disinfo sources - but MOST certainly are!

Can you vouch for any of them, Fbenario? If so, which?
Simon, my intro, my words, were:

"ALL news organizations have lied about the most important aspect of 9/11, that ALL the videos you've seen are fake"

My intro was intended to provide an obvious contrast to the words of the article, and lead the reader to conclude that NONE of the listed media organizations is good - regardless of the article's absurd assertion that some of them actually told the truth about 9/11. They are ALL perp organizations.

I'm sorry I left the reader to draw the contrast himself, rather than laying it out more simply. I didn't intend to leave you confused.
simonshack
Administrator

fbenario @ Apr 16 2010, 12:21 AM wrote: I'm sorry I left the reader to draw the contrast himself, rather than laying it out more simply. I didn't intend to leave you confused.
Ok.