Magic numbers in news

Fake news and propaganda
timothymurphy

Unread post by timothymurphy »

fred 4 Feb 11 2010, 07:47 PM wrote: --
BrianV and Timothy, you'll love this: More angel and goddess imagery from the 'independent adviser'.

I do love it.

Funny thing is, my mum knows Anthony Gormley's Mum (they're not friends) which brings it a bit close to home.
But he is clearly bad news.
His Daughter is called Paloma, which is also the name of Mika's sister, and Paloma Faith the pop star.
Picasso called his daughter Paloma.

Sally Phillips is talking to a Picasso painting in a clip of her at the BIrd's eye view film festival for women.

http://www.youtube.com/user/BirdsEyeVie ... nLiqcGpT-U

Cut to the chase?
Paloma means Dove in Spanish. Dove is a symbol of DIana, the Goddess.

Anyone called Paloma is probably to do with the Goddess agenda.
And Picasso paintings are a symbol of split personality/mind control sh#t.

Here is Sally Phillips again, btw:
timothymurphy

fred 4 Feb 11 2010, 06:31 PM wrote:

Eliphas L?vi says in his "Histoire de la Magie": "The absolute hieroglyphical science had for its basis an alphabet of which all the gods were letters, all the letters ideas, all the ideas numbers, and all the numbers perfect signs.
yes.
and re: the pack of cards. There was a feaure in the Times recently where Simon Cowell was depicted as a King and all his acts were assigned a place in the pack of cards.
I didn't see this as literal because it not only included people like danii minogue etc, but also teletubbies and powerrangers - are they people too.

Anyway, I never felt like i fully understand the whole vicsims names issue - the clusters of letters etc.

BUT - I am starting to appreciate that EXACTLY THE SAME ISSUE COMES UP WITH THE NAMES OF REAL CELBRITIES!

cluesters of letters : cc, ck ss, ll, mk km in particular

davina mCCall, who looks like benedetta ciaCCia, is apparently a friend of eriC Clapton,

Sally Phillips has called her son Ollie Phillips,
which isn't a million miles from the author Phillip Pullman, or the designer of the Olympic Logo, Wally Ollins
Lily Allen ,Billy Elliot,

These are elite people - the double L looks like an eleven.

(i'm sorry i haven't thought this through and am just riffing)

i'm thinking of Kate Moss, Mylene Klass, Kylie Minogue, Jodie Kidd

Nicole Kidman, cheryle cole,

Jo Brand, Katie Brand, Russel Brand (comedy trinity)

and there is no shortage of pretentious biblical naming:
Jordan,

It's like a Pantheon.

We're meant to think that people get famous because they are talented, hard-working and lucky.
But no, it's planned carefully, fare in advance.

Whatever system it was that Hoi worked out with vicsim names, i think he should look at celebrities.

To me, the Davina Mccall, Bennedetta Ciaccia link shows that whatever is behind the vicsim thing extends way into our culture, and is perhaps more carefully prepared than it may have appeared.

Boris Johnson Bridget Jones Brian Jones

If it is a sealed system - with finite places that would be hard to conceal...

[btw i'm not psychotic! - a user on youtube called EsotericKitten has mentioned this type of stuff to me before, but i'm just starting to be able to see it for myself...]
fred
Banned

Unread post by fred »

The artist himself may be perfectly lovely but he's chosen based on his appeal to the people running the show. I'm not sure they would tell the artists that the victims weren't real. They probably plunk the designers down with their hand-picked 'family members' who say 'we're hoping you'll build us a temple to Isis' or 'how about a couple columns of light or some Georgia Guidestones.'

When you buy a simulation, you're not just buying public support for an unpopular war, you're using public funds to commission permanent public art installations featuring your favorite artists! You're employing your favorite actors and writers. What a bargain.

More Gormley:

Little clay idols and pillars...

Osmosis

Unread post by Osmosis »

timothymurphy 4 Feb 11 2010, 07:08 PM wrote:
SmokingGunII 4 Feb 11 2010, 03:43 PM wrote:
; what I see in the photgraph is the woman placed between the twin towers (11) - more subliminal messaging? In fact, the first thing I see after the woman in red is 11 11

but I do think his presence in the photograph is significant - why else would the photo taker not have asked him to move out of his shot? Perhaps it's another "in joke" - that they know they are being watched??
they know they are being watched...
yeah - another remove from reality as they direct the photo fakery experts to look at the photographer taking the picture...
trying to tell us it's a real photo...

smoking gun.
great minds think alike.
re: the twin towers thing.

i actually made a video trying to emphasize the comparison:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEEuT2fGSls

May I just say, as one who has neither the time or the "grey matter" to do significant research:

YOU GUYS ARE FANTASTIC!!! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK, WE ALL APPRECIATE YOUR DILIGENCE AND SKILLS!

And, to Timothy Murphy........You have come a long way baby! I remember reading ongoing "banter" and comments between you and Brian, Simon, Hoi, etal, and at one time I think you were dangerously close to being encouraged to "take up stamp collecting".........but you perservered and now you are making valuable contributions on a regular basis! I am envious of your (and Fred, Ozzy, Brian, Simon and Hoi) research skills.

You have the bad guys on the run!
fred
Banned

Unread post by fred »

timothymurphy @ Feb 11 2010, 08:34 PM wrote:
Whatever system it was that Hoi worked out with vicsim names, i think he should look at celebrities.
Celebrities are always changing their names trying to come up with something catchy like Marilyn Monroe or Marilyn Manson. Companies spend a fortune on branding and naming and word-smithing, with copywriters constantly carefully crafting their communications collateral.

When your bandmates all have names like Posh Spice and Scary Spice and it follows a pattern, you suspect it's an intentional ploy. When you see the same sorts of naming going on with 'random victims' of a train wreck, you have to suspect that it's an intentional ploy as well.
JamedD

Unread post by JamedD »

Hi Newbie here. Signed up to the old forum just before it got shut down so fingers crossed I won't be bringing bad look :lol:

The women in the black dress in the center to me looks similar to the actress Daniela Nardini (who works primarily for the BBC and Channel 4).

I agree with Tim, the man on the far right definitely resembles Ian McEwan. Interestingly this is from McEwans wikipedia entry.

Controversy

In 2008, McEwan publicly spoke out against Islamism for its views on women and homosexuality. He was quoted as saying that fundamentalist Islam wanted to create a society that he "abhorred". His comments appeared in the Italian newspaper Corriere della Sera, to defend fellow writer Martin Amis against allegations of racism. McEwan, a self-described atheist,[13] said that Christianity was "equally absurd" and that he didn't "like these medieval visions of the world according to which God is coming to save the faithful and to damn the others."[14]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ian_McEwan

He doesn't like Muslims it seems.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

fred @ Feb 11 2010, 08:16 PM wrote:
timothymurphy 4 Feb 11 2010, 08:34 PM wrote:
Celebrities are always changing their names trying to come up with something catchy like Marilyn Monroe or Marilyn Manson. Companies spend a fortune on branding and naming and word-smithing, with copywriters constantly carefully crafting their communications collateral.

When your bandmates all have names like Posh Spice and Scary Spice and it follows a pattern, you suspect it's an intentional ploy. When you see the same sorts of naming going on with 'random victims' of a train wreck, you have to suspect that it's an intentional ploy as well.
I think a lot of this hidden language stuff is subconscious. Jung studied it, but not as extensively as it's being used.

We may think we are accessing some "greater power" when we try to invent the world around us and thus we justify misbehavior and unjust actions toward our fellows. Whether those stories are accurate or self-deceptive, they are stories that people invent about the world. And it may be only natural that several vicsims just happen to have the last name Eden when 5 independent story-writers come up with a vicsim name.

The study of how the fake terror events "happen" (i.e.; how the human race tricks itself into thinking they took place) is a study of human systems, whether people are lying to each other deliberately or not. This is why it may be confusing. The skilled deceiver trains people to deceive themselves when they aren't in the same room. Thus some people know what is a lie and others simply lie. It's very much about the stories we tell ourselves.

I suspect the vicsims are invented the same way a storyteller of any sort invents names - chock full of personal internal mythology with a mixture of self-awareness and self-ignorance.

It's clear to me that those who planned 9/11 do not live, strictly, in consensus reality and they are deluded in thinking they "invent" the world that they live in. It's also about ego.
ozzybinoswald
Banned

Unread post by ozzybinoswald »

Me riffing like Murphy on the topic of role confusion.

Convention dictates that Mary the Virgin Mother is usually cloaked in blue. These paintings show her red underneath but covered in blue.

Image Image

Whereas Mary Magdalene the [reformed] prostitute is [notwithstanding] cloaked in red, a scarlet woman. Below, even though she is privileged to be the first witness to Christ's resurrection, she completely retains the identification.

Here Mary Magdalene is blue beneath but cloaked in red.
Image Image

If we consider these personages in the context of the more archaic 3-formed goddess [as Renaissance painters would have] then the virgin is blue [interior blood obscured by covering skin], the sexual woman is [exterior/menstrual] red and the crone would be black like a widow. All 3 three manifestations are really a single goddess.

However, in Christian terms, a virgin mother shares in two qualities as does a 'born again' prostitute. Only the dominant color characteristic is at variance, for the sake of artistic communication and/or identification. Older motifs have been reinterpreted. But those standards being altered may may themselves be modifications of an even earlier original.

Let me quote from Mircea Eliade [an ex-Romanian Iron Guard fascist idealist and meth head transplanted to the University of Chicago where he was a professor of religious studies...but he's knowledgable] defining "māyā":
It has been agreed to derive the term māyā from the root māy, "to change." In the Rig Veda, māyā designates "destructive change or change that negates good mechanisms, demonic and deceitful change, and also alteration of alteration." [Dumezil] In other words, there are good and evil māyās...[Evil] māyā impairs the cosmic order...As for the good māyās they are of two kinds: (1) the māyās of combat, the "counter-māyās"...used..[to] challenge[s] demonic beings, and (2) the māyā that creates forms and beings - the privilege of the sovereign gods...

So it is in the Rig Veda, some 1500 years before classic Vedanta, that we perceive the first meaning of māyā: "intentional change," that is, alteration - creation or destruction - and "alteration of alteration."

In this scene the woman in the red dress is the crone. She's an older woman styled in a manner that would better befit someone younger. Both she and the man [Ian] direct the viewer's attention to the 2 younger women at left who appear to be in an embrace.

The older woman to the left of the red dress should be the crone but she, with her back turned, is peripheral [a transitional linking device at best] as are the other people who are looking elsewhere. The woman in dark blue with the red purse [presumably happily fingering a dead name, like the others] seems to be gesturing at the woman in the red shoes in the dress spotted with red roses. Directly in front of 'dark blue dress' is a younger woman [with the bangs] whose facial structure resembles her own [ignoring the hair and eyeshadow difference]. It's as if 'dark blue dress' has rushed forward, in the guise of her more daring self, actuating her secret will, and is about to kiss the young mommy type with the red accessories.

Or is the neglected boy's mother 'blue dress?' It doesn't matter. The roles in this tapestry are interchangeable, ill-defined and unreal. I placed the arrows to suggest a transference of the scarlet woman qualities.

Although one would assume that it's the closer woman's nose that is complete the line of the further woman's nose is equally suggested. The space between them is also congruous on either side like a building. Parliament?

Image Image

Ian Mcewan is positioned distinctly away from the crowd and moving as if he has just entered the temple - because it is a temple of sorts. He pays no attention to the faux scarlet woman. He knows where the real action is. He eyes the sacred prostitutes and clutches his phallus, readying himself to pour forth his divine seed since he is entering as a god or a king standing in for the god.

He has one thought on his mind.
"Gorrr! That's a bit of alright there, innit?"
antipodean

Unread post by antipodean »

Hey Ozzie ! love the punch line.

I find it appropriate that this bloke below is part of the ceremonial proceedings.
Especially as his Mum's Great Uncle was the reason for some Grizzly murders in Whitechapel, in the late 19th century, & those victims could have also been sims.

timothymurphy

i love your post ozzie.
i wonder if these inticately posed photos ressemble any famous paintings?

As for novelists I was interested to see what they were reading on the Richard & Judy book club during July 2005.

(The Richard and Judy show, with the crazy time-warping Rachel North / Sally Phillips stunt run a Oprah style book club)

here is list of their books last decade:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_bo ... _Book_Club

It appears they were reading:
Audrey Niffenegger - The Time Traveler's Wife
A book with crazy time-warping themes.

(*epiphany*)
all these films and books where people time travel - people from different times fall in love with each other etc. - They're ultimately an excuse for paedophilia!!!!!

Although there is nothing by Ian McKewan on the list,
I recall studying his book The Child in Time at school, which features strange time-warping situation, a book within a book, and a child goes missing - in a not dissimilar way from the case of Madeleine McCann, the British child who went missing in Portugal.

Madeleine McCann - Mary Magdelene?

you may have looked at this case before, but even i can tell these are odd - they're from The Guardian newspaper.

Wikipedia summary of the Child in Time (1987):

", he loses his only daughter, Kate. The only purpose in his life is that he is a member of a committee on childcare. Otherwise he spends his days lying on the sofa drinking scotch and watching mindless TV programmes and the Olympic games. His wife, Julie, has become a recluse, and he visits her very rarely. He has a close friend, Charles Darke, who published his first novel and who is now a junior Minister in the Cabinet, and the Prime Minister's favourite. His wife, Thelma, is a quantum physicist. She engages Stephen with her outlandish theories on time and space. "

"a death-defying story"

By the way, I mentioned to Brian V on the 7/7 thread about how there was a feature on the soap *Eastenders* in the Independent on 10 feb. The front page just says:

"The Meaning of Eastenders - E=MC2" (by michael bywater)

Eastenders has some mystical connection to 7/7 - they had a character played by an actress Gretchen Franklin:
Gretchen Franklin (7 July 1911 ? 11 July 2005) nice dates!!!
K K
Yes, I think it's clear "they" are wanting to somehow warp space/time (or at least our perception of it) by means of fiction, tv, soaps, lies etc. and weird stunts.

Eastenders has been key to this: - it's like an alternate reality.
Boris Johnson, Mayor of London appeared in the soap recently, and the tabloids are constantly running stories which confuse readers about which is the actor / character

couldn't find an example, but this front page should show you how the Sun is on the pluse of Britain:
(note the funny monkey face in the words: the "o" of You is the mouth)
I am really digressing. Sorry.

Eastenders clearly has alot of seriously mind-controlled actors.
Not least Martine MCCutcheon.

OK - I am in danger of rambling about this, and it may seem irrelevant to non-Britsh readers.
I am sure similar mind-control oddities are happening in USA and everywhere. But i guess London is somehow key. - 7/7, olympics, British Israelism etc.

But i kind of investigated this stuff a little for some videos, to see how they are trying to confuse our sense of reality.

Moving Echoes
( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQHhchrRT2M )

There were two TV programmes in the UK.
Echo Beach and Moving Wallpaper.

Echo Beach is a pastel-coloured soap opera.

Moving Wallpaper is a reality-ish style comedy about the script-writers / producers etc of Echo Beach.

I think that the perps have a plan to make everyone believe in an Echo Beach world. (Fake)
Moving Wallpaper is meant to be a safety net, to make doubley sure nobody gets out of Echo Beach -

Only the wisest will say: Echo Beach is not real!
They will find Moving Wallpaper, and not realise that this is equally unreal.

This is what we have now!!
Only the luckiest / cleverest people realise 9-11, 7-7 are not real.
But then they start believing in things like Ripple Effect, David Icke, etc. not realising that these are equally unreal.

I thnk the most pernicous psy op is the mockumentary about Ludicrous Diversion etc.
A bit of disinfo is fair enough, but this is below the belt:

On youtube I have not seen one comment that shows people understand it is a mockumentary, which it is according to monkeyographer's account at http://www.filmacademy.snappville.com (monKeyographer is Jason Love the director)

If you feel like seeing a mockumentay about mockumentaries here is Eye on Britain - The Search for Truth:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMtdM-OBoKw
note: "A team productions" : 4 men accused of a crime they didn't commit - then observe recreation of he opening credits of the A team during the film.

- The main music is the theme from Total Recall ...

sorry, meandered there.
timothymurphy

fred 4 Feb 11 2010, 08:13 AM wrote:
In the next picture they've blurred everything except KILLED IN THE LONDON BOMBINGS. Faceless attractive female killed in the London bombings, appears in blood red with long hair in the wind and no face. Perhaps she's meant to represent some kind of female ghost.

re: the ghost thing.

there was a 2005 film, THe Queen of Sheba's Peal's
it has this thing where a woman turns up who looks like some woman who was dead, basically...
and there's trains and things. and women in red dresses...

I used the trailer of it in my video on Queen of Sheba imagery in 7.7
(at 4.20)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGmlmgPnc_M

The lead actress did a swedish film called Mind the Gap a couple of years later(2007):

(I changed the image used above which stops D Duck's post below making sense. The film is called se upp vor darana in swedish, mind the gap in english.)
timothymurphy

ok. the King Solomon Ark Academy School is located pretty close to the 77 memorial (this new school has just opened)
(Edgeware road area of london)

Given it's MozaKKa logo, it's connected to 77 for sure.

As far as I know there is no "Queen of Sheba" school in London.

BUt also, just opening, is the new Mary Magdelene Ark Academy School.

logo:

Mary Magdelene is the same person as Queen of Sheba according to legends...

Sheba means Seven in Hebrew, Saba means Seven in Arabic.

( i don't really get any of the symbolism - snakes, whatever - ah! it's symbols of the river?)

It's located by a place called Paradise Park, and it's not a million miles from King's Cross.
SmokingGunII

Unread post by SmokingGunII »

Tim - excellent work.

With regards the St. Mary Magdelene logo - turn your monitor screen 90 degrees anti-clockwise! ;)
D.Duck
Banned

Unread post by D.Duck »

timothymurphy 4 Feb 12 2010, 05:04 PM wrote:

The lead actress did a swedish film called Mind the Gap a couple of years later(2007):

Talking of time-travelling, Bergstrom seems to look younger in the images in Mind the Gap, than in QUeen of Sheba... hmm

Tim,

That is not Helena Bergstr?m in the picture.

The picture is from a movie called "Se upp F?r D?rarna"

D.Duck
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Glad to see this topic firing and picking up the crumbs left for us! Great work guys, keep it up!

As it happens too, I watched a "Sherlock Holmes" film last night starring two notable british actors Edward Woodward and Anthony Andrews.

Appropriatley enough it was called "Hands of a Murderer".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-E5s6APN7YQ