JFK Zapruder: a proven fake

Global War deceptions & mass manipulation, fear-mongering terror schemes and propaganda in the Age of the Bomb
agraposo

Re: JFK Zapruder film re-touched

Unread post by agraposo »

Scotty Baldwin wrote: A lot of well known researchers have known of Greer's guilt for decades.
I am not ashamed to say that I paid some attention to this theory when I read the web site http://covertoperations.blogspot.com/

See for example http://covertoperations.blogspot.com/20 ... ns-of.html

Until I saw in that web site that a user "Anonymous Physicist" also promoted theories as the following:

- "the Moon was created/brought over some tens of thousands of years ago, and is an artificial body"
- "these aliens who apparently created us and have been in charge ever since—hence all the wars, chaos and evil displayed— have been quarantined here, and have tried unsuccessfully to escape their quarantine for tens of thousands of years."
http://anonymous-physicist.blogspot.com ... truth.html

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
lux

Unread post by lux »

What's the point in "analyzing" a film clip which has been proven to have been majorly altered? :blink:
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

Scotty Baldwin:
You are creating new posts every three minutes from material obviously prepared in advance. Please put your posts together into single posts, there is no need to flood our threads and force page changes this way.

Also: this forum investigates MEDIA FAKERY. As such, we don't pay much credit to what the media have said about pretty much anything. We analyze videos and images in order to find clues of manipulation and alteration. We don't interpret what happens in a video without asking ourselves first whether such video is even remotely real. We don't take things at face value, nor we do it with any other material, including official testimony.

FAMILIARIZE YOURSELF WITH THIS FORUM BEFORE POSTING AGAIN. STOP FLOODING OUR BOARD WITH YOUR MATERIAL.
lux

Unread post by lux »

I don't think Scotty got the message. Bot?
nonhocapito

Scotty: Seeing that you are not interested in interaction with other members and seeing that you are not going to stop from flooding our forum with dubious material, I am suspending your account. Feel free to appeal via email, in the meantime consider this a suspension for the Easter holidays.
agraposo

Unread post by agraposo »

nonhocapito wrote:Scotty Baldwin:
You are creating new posts every three minutes from material obviously prepared in advance. Please put your posts together into single posts, there is no need to flood our threads and force page changes this way.
His posts are easily found through the web, for example:

http://www.disclose.tv/forum/alcoholic- ... 7-210.html
http://www.realityuncovered.net/forum/v ... 73&p=35092

A plagiarist?
nonhocapito

agraposo wrote:His posts are easily found through the web, for example:

http://www.disclose.tv/forum/alcoholic- ... 7-210.html
http://www.realityuncovered.net/forum/v ... 73&p=35092

A plagiarist?
Maybe lux is right, this was a bot. Pretty amazing stupid annoying bots they have. :P
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Anyone turning up here dumping an avalanche of wordy posts (such as this Scotty Baldwin) will be instantly blocked and all posts will be deleted.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

simonshack wrote:Anyone turning up here dumping an avalanche of wordy posts (such as this Scotty Baldwin) will be instantly blocked and all posts will be deleted.
I'm glad to see the mods are awake to what is happening to the board!
ukrberserker
Banned

Unread post by ukrberserker »

The best source I found for info on Kennedy assassination is jfkmurdersolved.com which has tons of info in one place. If I remember correctly, there were at least 3 films of the killing from different perspectives. You will also find out about James Randall Files, who has confessed to killing Kennedy. His story makes sense, and he has pictures of himself and Oswald together. Doubt if they are fakes because he has spent most of his life in prison since 1963. He claims he used a Remington XP-100 bolt action pistol in .222 caliber. He fired from the grassy knoll. More proof is that every time he has been released, someone from the government has tried to kill him. I'm sure they doctored the Zapruder film, same as they moved the autopsy from Parkland hospital to a military hospital where they could control the outcome. This has been one of my favorite subjects to study. :)
lux

Unread post by lux »

ukrberserker wrote:The best source I found for info on Kennedy assassination is jfkmurdersolved.com which has tons of info in one place. If I remember correctly, there were at least 3 films of the killing from different perspectives. You will also find out about James Randall Files, who has confessed to killing Kennedy. His story makes sense, and he has pictures of himself and Oswald together. Doubt if they are fakes because he has spent most of his life in prison since 1963. He claims he used a Remington XP-100 bolt action pistol in .222 caliber. He fired from the grassy knoll. More proof is that every time he has been released, someone from the government has tried to kill him. I'm sure they doctored the Zapruder film, same as they moved the autopsy from Parkland hospital to a military hospital where they could control the outcome. This has been one of my favorite subjects to study. :)
I get the impression from your post that you haven't read any of this thread which contains evidence that a great deal of carefully crafted media fakery (the major theme of this forum) was used as regards the alleged assassinations of JFK and Oswald and brings into serious question whether these events happened at all.

The site you recommend, by Wim Dankbaar, is yet another "who killed JFK theory" site, this one pushing a paperback book written by Dankbaar and available for a mere $37.95 from his site or you can pay as much as $973 for it on Amazon. :o

The Dankbaar site also contains and uses as "evidence" the Zapruder film which has been shown, by posts on this thread, to have been significantly altered. And, the obviously faked photo of JFK in limousine is also featured on Dankbaar's site's home page.

I also found this web article by Dankbaar containing links to such notable disinfo sources as Alex Jones, Jeff Rense and even Rush Limbaugh. I also noticed you urged us to visit Rense's site in this post of yours.

BTW, Bob Vernon, the person who claims to have actually interviewed Dankbaar's alleged "confessed killer of JFK" and who sold his rights to these interviews to Dankbaar is quoted as saying "Dankbaar is a fraud" and calls the whole thing a hoax perpetrated by Dankbaar for monetary gain.

Now, ukrberserker, I'm wondering ... you wouldn't have some personal connection to Dankbaar, would you?
lux

Unread post by lux »

Happy JFK Assassination Hoax Day, everyone! :P
simonshack
Administrator

Sorry, Lux. I MEANT to wish you the same the other day - but it slipped out of my mind. :)

I am now taking a closer look at the infamous Zapruder clip (the newly-released "HIGH-RESOLUTION" version, that is):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cZCHERqtnE

Will report my findings in my next post.
simonshack
Administrator

CONCLUSIVE PROOF OF ZAPRUDER FAKERY

I don't think this will come as 'shocking news' to any readers of this forum - but I thought it was about time to conclusively expose the fakeness of the Zapruder clip, once and for all - in an incontrovertible manner and beyond appeal. Half a century of public belief in that piece of phony 'footage' is, in my mind, an amazing achievement by whoever put together the Zapruder fraud - so let's be gentlemanly and recognize that those Zapruder fakers did a pretty good job, after all. We may only wonder why they chose a Russian jew, Abraham Zapruder, to play the role of the alleged "amateur videographer" who purportedly shot this short clip - which has fooled the world for 50-odd years...

As always, I'll keep it simple - and will present only two animated gifs extracted from the Zapruder clip. The two of them are, in fact, all we need to establish the artificial nature of these universally (in)famous 27 seconds of 'footage'.

THE "2D CARTOON SCENERY":
By the end of the clip, we see the limousine passing between a foreground lamp post - and a backdrop which features a row of parked cars - and a skinny running man. But forget that odd-looking running man for now. What we need to focus on is that foreground lamp post, and how it remains perfectly aligned with the cabin of that pick-up van parked many yards behind it. This, in spite of the 'cameraman' performing a panning shot, which means he is moving his camera from left to right, as he follows the limousine. This total absence of parallax motion (between the foreground lamp post and the backdrop pick-up van) will simply not happen in the real world, and betrays / demonstrates the limits of 1960's imagery compositing technology, which of course couldn't properly simulate real world, 3-D environments:

source: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cZCHERqtnE

THE IMPOSSIBLE SHADOWS (the conclusive proof)
If the sun in Dealey Plaza that day was in the upper right corner of the cameraman's view (as ALL the shadows of bystanders and trees in the initial part of the clip clearly suggest), then these shadows should be consistent throughout the 27 second clip. The dead giveaway proving - beyond any shadow of doubt - that the 'Zapruder film' is fake comes in the very last part of the clip, where we see two individuals projecting shadows totally inconsistent with those seen in the initial part of the clip. The sun NEVER lies :

(Please do copy and diffuse the above animated gif far and wide. I claim NO copyrights to it!)

So let me spell this out in red type, lest we waste another 50 years debating this blatant piece of forgery:

These DRAMATICALLY INCONSISTENT SHADOWS of the various people seen in the Zapruder clip are proof positive of the entire clip being a fraud - from start to finish. THE SUN DOES NOT LIE. Moreover, the long shadows seen in the clip are not what one would expect from sunlight angle at 12:30PM ! Therefore, to use this forgery to base any conclusions on what - if anything - took place in Dealey Plaza is a complete waste of time.

And this is my final take on the Zapruder clip: There is ONLY ONE rational explanation for these two individuals to cast entirely different shadows than those cast by the other people featured in this imagery: the Zapruder clip is a fake. It's case closed. The long-debated Zapruder clip is a fraud - and there is no reason to believe that "parts of it" is real. It is a fraud from start to finish.

JFK was, presumably, never actually killed - but just removed from the scene to generate a global trauma amongst the world population which, a few years later, were to be fooled once again with the fairy tale of the Apollo program - and its six, successive & successful "moon landings" - an outlandish feat which JFK, with his charismatic speeches, had prepared everyone's belief systems to accept. To be sure, MOST people of this planet bought into the alleged Apollo moon landings - and even today, a great many folks still believe in them. Let us never forget that it was JFK who paved the way to the public acceptance of the very silly moon landing hoaxes.

PLEASE NOTE: The Zapruder clip was first released to the public in 1975 - a full twelve years later !!!
"First time the Zapruder film was shown to the public" : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DwKK4rkeEM
simonshack
Administrator

Re: JFK Zapruder: a proven fake

A look at the (media) folks behind this 50-year-old scam.

Just watch the first minute of this video - and the body-language / demeanor of this guy interviewing Abraham Zapruder... and watch Zapruder himself: does he sound legit to you?

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8Ih6yiX3t0

DAN RATHER admits being familiar with the Zapruder film - on Nov 25, 1963 !

Next, watch American sweetheart TV anchorman DAN RATHER - as he relates what he knows of the(yet unreleased) Zapruder clip, only three days after the JFK drama. Enjoy! (and ask yourself if Dan Rather resembles in any way that Mike Walter of USA Today who is featured in my September Clues, relating how "he saw an American Airlines airliner hitting the Pentagon"...)

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kiSoxFHyjGY Image< Mike Walter

YET, THE ZAPRUDER FILM WAS APPARENTLY ONLY AIRED ON TV IN 1975 - TWELVE YEARS LATER!
Here's media whore Geraldo Rivera presenting it for the first time to the public:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DwKK4rkeEM

For those interested in the subject, you may wish to read /check out the priceless stuff published on this website:
http://motherboard.vice.com/blog/the-ot ... -ever-made