THE "CHATBOX"

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest
Nefilimp

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

Unread post by Nefilimp »

sharpstuff wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 8:12 am Dear All,

I am posting this in the Chatroom more as a general statement than a deceit as it shows the depths to which ‘they’ will go to maintain a narrative that is almost universally evident when ‘facts’ are the way they are presented to us about subjects which are contentious to genuine research into events presented to us via any form of media.

I read a book by Christopher Jon Bjerkness some years ago regarding Einstein. I came across this video yesterday in my researches which I have linked below and believe it is worth sharing within this forum.

Albert Einstein the Incorrigible Plagiarist

Christopher Jon Bjerkness

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xstRusZoweg
Ah Sharpstuff, you make me happy by posting this, I have been sending his channel to various people because I think he is correct in his perception of reality. By being correct I mean correct about most of it because he talks about 'getting our governments to understand this threat' while at the same time explaining this group of people have been running the world behind the scenes for more than 2.500 years. I do have the idea he is genuine and that these mistakes are the result of someone being so focused on this aspect of reality that he has not looked into each and every lie they have spun.

To cut a short story even shorter; watch his video's and get another perspective on the why and how with regards to gender confusion, the alien deception, the F.E. deception and the rest of our scripted reality.
anonjedi2

Unread post by anonjedi2 »

I woke up this morning to this Aaron Bushnell character trending all over social media. He is a US Air Force officer who allegedly set himself on fire in protest of Israeli genocide. I wonder about this story. Thoughts?

Video can be viewed here:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Palestine/comm ... orce_seo=1
Macaria

Unread post by Macaria »

Hi anonjedi2,

I couldn't see the full video because I don't want to create a Reddit account which is necessary to see mature content.

It is hard to believe anyone could be so stupid as to burn themself for bad stuff happening across the other side of the world. And this person thinks their action will have any consequence to help Palestinians? Technically possible, but extremely unlikely someone would do this.

Yes, it's a nice little media event to get people stirred up. I gather, based somewhat on what Noval Harrari says (see post earlier on this thread), that media is driving to get people involved with this conflict, whether support is for one side or another. For some reason we are supposed to get excited about all this. Perhaps it is to engender support for more UN action?
HonestlyNow

Unread post by HonestlyNow »

Dear HonestlyNow, thanks for reminding me to delete that "Semrush [Bot]". I remember trying to do so a long while ago - but for some reason couldn't find it using the search function of the forum's member list. I finally found it the other day - and promptly removed it. :)
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

Does anyone know where I can purchase this videogame?

simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

TICKLING MY ASTRONOMICAL EGO :P

The other day, my new Italian friend (and TYCHOS forum member) “Fred” came to visit me with his girlfriend, and they brought me a present which had me laughing to tears! Here it is:

https://septclues.com/TYCHOS%20PROMO%20 ... ASE_01.mp4
thisisunreal

Unread post by thisisunreal »

An absolute humdinger of a CGI job on the Baltimore bridge collapse

"A large cargo ship struck a major transportation bridge that spanned Baltimore's Patapsco River early Tuesday, causing the structure to collapse, officials and authorities said".

The imagery is quite something!
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Internal messages and panel discussions leaked from the World Professional Association for Transgender Health (WPATH) have revealed some of the workings of what some refer to as "a monstrous criminal organization". Here is a 241-page report if anyone is interested:
https://static1.squarespace.com/static/ ... les111.pdf
Flabbergasted
Administrator

I am having another one of those eerie Bataclan moments with this image. Can´t anything look real anymore?

O´bummer, Sleepy Joe and Clinton Fucker allegedly at a campaign fundraising event at Radio City Music Hall in New York City on 28 March 2024.