9/11 victims and yearbooks

The notion of 'thousands of victims' was crucial to generate universal public outrage. However, having 3000 angry families breathing down their necks was never part of the perps' demented plan. Our ongoing analyses and investigations suggest that NO one died on 9/11.
Joshua Tree

9/11 victims and yearbooks

Unread post by Joshua Tree »

Has anyone here ever independently verified a 9/11 victim's photo in a high school or college yearbook?

https://www.e-yearbook.com

I recently tried to do this and the victim isn't found in the yearbook portraits. Not even in one of the 4 yearbooks that were published during the years they attended college. There's not a single portrait with their name underneath it. There's not even a "not pictured" slot with their name underneath it. They just flat out aren't listed anywhere in the portraits section of the yearbook.

They only appear in a handful of group sorority photos, only one of which is accompanied by a list of names (and which is honestly very difficult to spot them in due to the low quality of the scans or the yearbook itself).

Is this normal?
antipodean

Re: 9/11 victims and yearbooks

Unread post by antipodean »

Joshua Tree wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 8:32 pm Has anyone here ever independently verified a 9/11 victim's photo in a high school or college yearbook?

I recently tried to do this and the victim isn't found in the yearbook portraits. Not even in one of the 4 yearbooks that were published during the years they attended college. There's not a single portrait with their name underneath it. There's not even a "not pictured" slot with their name underneath it. They just flat out aren't listed anywhere in the portraits section of the yearbook.

They only appear in a handful of group sorority photos, only one of which is accompanied by a list of names (and which is honestly very difficult to spot them in due to the low quality of the scans or the yearbook itself).

Is this normal?
This is probably because it was a feeble attempt at back stopping the victim. Some have been better back stopped than others. The occasional victim have been featured in School publications.
Just curious which victim are you researching ?
Joshua Tree

Re: 9/11 victims and yearbooks

Unread post by Joshua Tree »

antipodean wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 4:48 am
Joshua Tree wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 8:32 pm Has anyone here ever independently verified a 9/11 victim's photo in a high school or college yearbook?

Is this normal?
This is probably because it was a feeble attempt at back stopping the victim. Some have been better back stopped than others. The occasional victim have been featured in School publications.
Just curious which victim are you researching ?
Thank you tor your input. I hope you will understand if I don't want to name this victim publicly. I need to get some rest and after I wake up I will PM you a more detailed explanation.