The CORONAVIRUS circus

Anything on the news and elsewhere in the media with evidence of digital manipulation, bogus story-lines and propaganda
antipodean

Re: The CORONAVIRUS circus

Unread post by antipodean »

It looks as though New Zealand has now become a crime scene. These sort of stats cannot lie, if hopefully they can be published even though the whistle blower has got cold feet. Multiple deaths related to the same jabbing site on the same day from the same batch.
https://rumble.com/v3qp8bu-m.o.a.r-upda ... O-5Sksw6Rc

When the Covid vaccine roll out happened back in October 2021, there was what was called a special 12A exemption for those working in Health related positions, this was unbeknown to a lot of lower level workers. 11,000+ exemptions issued for Health based jobs in a country of only 5 million people.
https://newzealanddoc.substack.com/p/se ... um=reader2

https://hatchardreport.com/the-ministry ... m2kNvLPM0g
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

In the exercise of powers they do not possess, and based on imaginary science, the CDC have just determined that all passengers arriving at 7 US airports must have a nasal swab (or is it Schwab?) stuck up their noses. It is called the "Traveler-based Genomic Surveillance Program" and is actually run by two private companies (Ginkgo Bioworks and XpresCheck). They say it is only a temporary arrangement, but as Milton Friedman once said, "Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program."

https://www.cdc.gov/media/releases/2023 ... ruses.html

Interesting how the Nutwork insist on nasal swab testing. For one thing, they need new fraudulent "case numbers" to renew their unconstitutional emergency powers. Second, I am not so sure those swabs are harmless.

All the while documented and paying tourists and businesspeople visiting the US are being subjected to police state surveillance, millions of illegal aliens are being spirited across the southern border and farmed out by plane or bus, with hundreds of millions in federal funding (primarily cashed in by Catholic Relief Services) and no questions asked.

It remains to be seen how and when the Nutwork will deploy their 10-million strong army of illegal aliens. If Russian history is anything to go by...
antipodean

Jab death data base.

There's a lot to explain here. Start from 7 minutes.
A Statistician who was involved in documenting the vaccine roll out, managed to put together his own analysis using stats he is privy to & it makes grim reading.
Managing to pinpoint the jab (death) centres with the most deaths, along with batch numbers etc. If I was the owner/ manager of some of these Pharmacies or jab stations I'd be running for the hills. Pitch Forks to the ready.

Being someone living in NZ, I'm happy to answer any queries people may have questioning the authenticity of this data.

https://rumble.com/v3ynskd-operation-m. ... JlzastCLss
sharpstuff

Unread post by sharpstuff »

We can't access this site in France!??!

"Rumble

NOTICE TO USERS IN FRANCE

Because of French government demands to remove creators from our platform, Rumble is currently unavailable in France. We are challenging these government demands and hope to restore access soon."

Be well.
antipodean

sharpstuff wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 4:41 am We can't access this site in France!??!

"Rumble

NOTICE TO USERS IN FRANCE

Because of French government demands to remove creators from our platform, Rumble is currently unavailable in France. We are challenging these government demands and hope to restore access soon."

Be well.
Here is a condensed version
https://twitter.com/i/status/1729999098366033980

This one here, are we going to see the lynching of some of the vaccinators. If my son was killed by one of them I'd tear them apart.
https://twitter.com/i/status/1730123937064091948
sharpstuff

Unread post by sharpstuff »

Thank you for the links, Antipodean. However, I am not on any social media sites.
antipodean

sharpstuff wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 12:43 pm Thank you for the links, Antipodean. However, I am not on any social media sites.
Here's a site that has graphs showing the deaths. interestingly there is also a spike in deaths on the days of the Christchurch Earthquake and Mosque shootings. We never saw this reflected in any data on 9/11.
With a popoulation of only 5mil., it makes NZ an easier case study.

https://freenz.substack.com/p/nzs-covid ... re-exposed

antipodean

It's game on, the whistle blower has been arrested following a complaint to the Police. The interviewer Liz Gunn is on the run after receiving threats. She's posting updates from her car to a Telegram Channel.
https://zeeemedia.com/interview/emergen ... by-police/
Macaria

Unread post by Macaria »

Hi antipodean.

I'm quite sceptical about this whistleblower episode for at least these reasons:

-The spike for the mosque shooting you pointed out is a problem - exactly what half truthers would want to include
-The likelihood of some insider having names and place of vaccination intersecting with their deaths (very low I would think)
-The very extreme high rate of deaths at some vaccination sites
- The reporter Liz Gunn appearing on Stew Peters (aka Stewpid) - a known shill
-The "bad batches" meme having been circulating around dodgy sources for a long time now
-The related source "Zee Media" selling all sorts of niche merchandise to a "truther" crowd (ie it's in their interest to attract a market with sensational material)
-The daily death chart shows nothing significant, it is what COVIDians expect - lots of death during CVD
-specific claims not verifiable (any way to verify?)

BTW, I'm not one of those who thinks the vaccines are inert saline solutions or such. I don't know how one could have that position when even Big Pharma admits they can kill in so many varying ways!
My position is that the CVD jabs do harm, but perhaps not so much more than any other jab. Though, I wonder, because the excess death rates may be showing that I'm underplaying the effects.

What do you think is particularly credible about this source and the information?
antipodean

I'm only interested in the data, which I have been combing through since someone sent it to me last week.

The vaccine roll out correlates with the excess deaths as recorded by stats New Zealand.
In the data base with all the people who have died post jab, 33% had 3 jabs a further 25% had 4 jabs(this doesn't mean there was a peak at 3 jabs, many would have opted out after getting side effects after the 3rd)

Obviously a lot less of all those vaccinated overall would have 3 plus jabs as opposed to 1 or 2.

The excess deaths started to climb in 2022 & have remained static through 2023. Most of the jabbed would have received their double jabs by the end of 2021. The obvious conclusion, the more jabs you get the greater the chance of shortening your life.

Even those in the data base who only have had one jab (17.5%), and died 2 years after being jabbed, may have had further jabs at other Jab centres not on this data base.
The data base is only representative of those who visited jab sites at a 'pay per dose' facility, accounting for 33% of all vaccinations of the roll out.

https://www.stats.govt.nz/news/deaths-i ... t-in-2022/
antipodean

This interview with Barry Young is well worth a listen, it's not that long.
Interestingly he said the data has 37,000 recorded deaths, but on one of the data files I looked at there were 66,500 individual death lines.
I'm actually quite pleased about this.
Because there were approx. 93,000 regular deaths in NZ, recorded for the 30 month time frame of the data.

37,000 out of 93,000 deaths, is a lot more feasible for the data set representing 33% of administered vaccine doses.
I'll need to look through some of the other files. But I don't think it will change the %s in my post above.

Also Barry said overall 2.2 million NZers were jabbed in his data base with 4 million doses, so many would have had their following doses from the batches administered from his database.

https://realitycheck.radio/barry-young- ... ng-public/
antipodean

If you go to 1hr. 13mins. The graph shows what I could see in the raw data, by just using my phone calculator.
The shots following the second shot is the big killer.

https://rumble.com/v40ms7q-incredibly-i ... -and-.html
Rumble.com
Cafe Locked out
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

Macaria wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 5:39 am I'm quite sceptical about this whistleblower episode for at least these reasons...
You raise some good points, many of which can be raised about pretty much everything we try to investigate here on CF.
Macaria wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 5:39 am - The spike for the mosque shooting you pointed out is a problem - exactly what half truthers would want to include
I noticed that and didn’t like it either. An acceptable explanation would be if the government's database has actual entries in the mortality information system, assuming it’s possible to add sims to the database when desirable. Possible, but unlikely, in my experience.
Macaria wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 5:39 am - The likelihood of some insider having names and place of vaccination intersecting with their deaths (very low I would think)
Not sure what you mean.
Macaria wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 5:39 am - The very extreme high rate of deaths at some vaccination sites.
Very strange indeed, but what do we have to compare with? It would be nice if Antipodian could talk to locals in those particular areas to get some first-hand impressions.
Macaria wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 5:39 am - The reporter Liz Gunn appearing on Stew Peters (aka Stewpid) - a known shill
Shills need to have a certain percentage of real people and true stories on their shows to sustain credibility with the public. Jones, Fetzer, Rense and Stewpid may invite someone like Michael Hoffman (in my opinion above suspicion of shilling) if they think the guest raises their credibility or intellectual standard without compromising their game. It is the usual challenge of separating the chaff from the wheat.
Macaria wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 5:39 am - The "bad batches" meme having been circulating around dodgy sources for a long time now.
Who would in your opinion be a non-dodgy source? Are there good reasons to think the exact same thing was injected in all individuals?
Macaria wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 5:39 am - The related source "Zee Media" selling all sorts of niche merchandise to a "truther" crowd (ie it's in their interest to attract a market with sensational material)
Agreed. It’s very bad taste.
Macaria wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 5:39 am - The daily death chart shows nothing significant, it is what COVIDians expect - lots of death during CVD
Could you elaborate on that?
Macaria

Unread post by Macaria »

Hi Flabbergasted.

To clarify...

(on the final point I made) I was referring to the daily death chart posted by antipodean. All the chart shows is deaths over time. On its own it is useless. We may point out the deaths in proximity to the vaccine campaign (and be closer to the truth). But, it will also be read as deaths due to COVID (and will be read this way by the average person). Not going to prove anything to anyone, even if you graphically illustrate the accelerating vax campaign lining up pretty well with the accelerating deaths (I have made such graphs myself).

To me, it sounds farfetched that anyone, insider or whistleblower or whatever would be able to cross-reference data in such a way as claimed.
The story given is that this insider had access to data showing people who had been vaccinated, when and where they were vaccinated and could match this with their dates of death.
Maybe.
But having seen a bit of the video in antipodean's most recent post, he (Barry Young) says this (18:00):

"When I was looking through it, (the data) I could see groups of 10, 20 and then 30 just within the same site within a couple of hours of each other"

Either his tongue slipped, or he also had access to the time of death of each person (or time of vaccination?).
It sounds off to me.

I am sympathetic to the idea that genuine people may appear from time to time on known shill platforms. But on Stew Peters? A sensationalist if I ever saw one. The guy who helped promote the idea of snake venom in the jabs and in the tap water? And would anyone be given this exposure when they have found real and damning data?

For whatever it's worth. I just don't find any of these characters or their stories credible. The story seems to be progressing like a staged drama.
I think their calling of each other "heroes" very cringy. I think Peter's story of an "epithany (sic)" (just before 18:00) is insincere.

Yeah, petty little things perhaps after all. But to me it adds up to a stink.
antipodean

Very strange indeed, but what do we have to compare with? It would be nice if Antipodian could talk to locals in those particular areas to get some first-hand impressions.
I live in the North Island. What was concerning about the data was the abnormal high percentage of deaths in the South Island, which has less than 25% NZ population. I don't really know anyone in the South Island. Someone I'm in regular contact with (yet to meet them in person) living in Christchurch, told me she has quite a few friends and relatives who have died shortly after being jabbed with a 3rd dose onwards. She also said she can remember seeing people queuing up to get their booster shot.
Someone over at Fakeologist said on a podcast the wife of a close friend visited one of the named Invercargill jab locations, and is now seriously ill.
Up here in the North Island I've met a few jab injured, I know of a few vaccinated people who have died recently (over 60).
The location where my double jabbed partner got jabbed is on the database. Also so is the place where I booked getting a vaccine
The overall % average of NZ deaths related to the vaccine, seems to be similar to the rest of the world. But here in NZ there appears to be an over representation in the South Island.