Controlled Opp - or (unjustly) tainted by association?

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest
Nefilimp

Re: Controlled Opp - or (unjustly) tainted by association?

Unread post by Nefilimp »

simonshack wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 6:53 pm :lol:

Reminds me of this old track of mine...
https://septclues.com/AUDIO%20FILES/ALL ... AMLAND.mp3
Ha! I like the song; simple yet capturing the essence!

But Mansur, I can't let it go just yet. What is the difference between being Jewish and Jewish origins and then specifically when it has to do with the character of Larken. You mentioned it in both your post, please share your wisdom.
Mansur

Re: Controlled Opp - or (unjustly) tainted by association?

Unread post by Mansur »

First of all, I don't really understand why you are tying yourself into this small matter (even if you were right or justified) and why not with something that will or can take the issue you initiated a little further? And why this condescending and commanding tone? Is it something that can promote an exchange of ideas? Or is it for something else?

Well, since religion has been touched on above, I have ventured to make a distinction - which your 'critical thinking' apparently refused to consider.

Being a Jew is a religious category, where it is not there, one cannot speak of being Jewish, at least not rightly so. The same can be said about Christians: I am not a Christian just because my mother-father, grandmothers-grandfathers etc. were or were considered Christians... etc.

How that other kind of 'Jewishness' relates to 'deceiving the masses' is not for me to present here. You'll find plenty of material here in the forum - if you want it.