The CORONAVIRUS circus

Anything on the news and elsewhere in the media with evidence of digital manipulation, bogus story-lines and propaganda
Newsbender

Re: The CORONAVIRUS circus

Unread post by Newsbender »

simonshack wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 11:39 am I have now heard from a number of trustworthy friends / acquaintances (in Italy where I live and elsewhere) of several cases of post-injection deaths and injuries.
I can also verify this, Simon. Last Friday evening, my wife's grandmother died, apparently in her sleep. She had had her second AstraZeneca jab a few weeks earlier - not by choice, she was frog-marched there twice by "caring" relatives :blink: . Now she was old, but otherwise in good health for her age.

We will never know, but I would be willing to bet the jab was a factor in her death and she would have had a few more years without it. Even the brainwashed pro-vaccine crowd admit it makes you feel like you've been poisoned for a few days and that it is very tough on the body (usually as part of a virtue signalling exercise, e.g. "I did my duty and took one for the good of the species!").

Putting an octagenerian through that is basically euthanasia, as far as I'm concerned.
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Unread post by SacredCowSlayer »

Newsbender wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 2:25 pm
simonshack wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 11:39 am I have now heard from a number of trustworthy friends / acquaintances (in Italy where I live and elsewhere) of several cases of post-injection deaths and injuries.
I can also verify this, Simon. Last Friday evening, my wife's grandmother died, apparently in her sleep. She had had her second AstraZeneca jab a few weeks earlier - not by choice, she was frog-marched there twice by "caring" relatives :blink: . Now she was old, but otherwise in good health for her age.

We will never know, but I would be willing to bet the jab was a factor in her death and she would have had a few more years without it. Even the brainwashed pro-vaccine crowd admit it makes you feel like you've been poisoned for a few days and that it is very tough on the body (usually as part of a virtue signalling exercise, e.g. "I did my duty and took one for the good of the species!").

Putting an octagenerian through that is basically euthanasia, as far as I'm concerned.

[bold inserted by SCS]
I completely agree. The “treatments” for “it” in 2020 were round one of euthanasia. It’s now round 2 with the mass vaccinations. Damn this can be depressing sometimes. But carry on we must.

Love and peace to all cluesforum members and readers.
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

Flabbergasted wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 7:13 pm In my opinion intubation should be avoided at any cost, but of course I am not an intensivist. I see intubated patients experiencing kidney failure, nosocomial infection, stroke and other apparently non-flu-related events. Some non-sick patients with sudden onset of lung issues are actually dying (three people in the family got a pretty rough going, with two still sedated in the ICU).
Since we are at it, the two relatives I mentioned (a 30-year old cousin and a 60-year old aunt, both active and healthy people) died after around ten days of intubation.
rusty

Unread post by rusty »

simonshack wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 11:39 am A few months later, scores of elderly people (over-75y) began to die like flies in Lombardy and adjacent regions, where, in fact, about 80% of the 'covid' deaths in Italy were recorded. When finally a few brave forensic doctors decided to perform some autopsies (which had been - for some ‘inexplicable’ reason - expressly forbidden by the ISS!), they discovered that these poor old people had NOT died due to interstitial pneumonia - as had been widely believed until then - but due to thromboses/blood clots and assorted haemorrhages. Putting them on respirators had only accelerated their demise (much like what was reported from New York, where 90% of those put on respirators quickly died).
One question remains, though: Why did all those deaths in the so called "hotspots" like Lombardy or Madrid occur so suddenly all at once "a few months later"? If those were all side effects of the vaccine, why didn't we see a continuous rise of deaths after the onset of the vaccination campaign, but instead a very steep rise just after the announcement of the lockdown? Did the vaccines have an integrated time bomb? Was there some kind of external trigger like 5G or environmental toxins (deployed on purpose or not)?

I always maintained the opinion that those extreme excess deaths in the elderly were caused mostly by the breakdown of the care system, by neglect, fear, toxic medications (e.g. overdosed Hydroxychloroquine and Remdesivir), the use of respirators and - yes - a weakened "immune system" due to the vaccination campaigns. However, the fear and medical protocols were the same all over the world, and while the neglect and breakdown of the care system could account for many deaths, the extreme number is still astonishing. Evidently, the problem is always associated with a high number of PCR positives in the affected regions, which may not come as a surprise, because treatment and medications may not be the same if you are not suspected of having COVID. And the fear level may not be the same if the incidence of disease remains low. But there may be more to it.

Many of the skeptical scientists all over the world see the biggest problem of the "clot shots" in that they may in fact worsen the disease, if the patient gets in contact with the so-called "wild virus" (i.e. the vaccine does exactly the opposite of what it is supposed to do). This is also supported by animal studies. Though I still firmly believe that science gets the "virus theory" completely wrong (the definition of a virus simply describes the process of protein synthesis within the body cells), we cannot deny that diseases occur "naturally" (or so it may seem) in seasonal and regional clusters. So, whatever "triggered" the Lombardy disease cluster, it looks like this disease itself (with the specific processes of protein creation) is at least a necessary prerequisite for the vaccine "side-effects" to turn deadly.

Or does anyone have a simpler explanation for this?
patrix

Unread post by patrix »

I think the effect of the injection that has been most prioritized is that it makes women sterile. We are the carbon they want to reduce but if the injection kills a huge number of people short or long term it will raise suspicion. This way they get the desired result without that. However a large amount of people has died but it's been mostly elderly and the media has been largely successful in covering it up.

In recent years there's been a lot of research into chemical permanent sterilization of pets and I suspect it has to do with the current agenda that is being played out.
https://sheltermedicine.vetmed.ufl.edu/ ... -and-dogs/

5g is a red herring/disinformation. Magnetism/graphene as well. They seed these theories among the critical thinkers to create confusion and divide.

Another disinformation tactic I think it's good to be aware of is that the "no virus has been isolated issue/fact" seems to now be heavily associated with Flat Earth and similar crackpot ideas.
kickstones

Unread post by kickstones »

The insanity of it all, the Government recommending injecting pregnant women with experimental drugs.

From the Scotish Government Twitter platform......

Scottish Government
@scotgov
·
27 Jul

Over 55,000 pregnant people in England & Scotland have had the #coronavirus vaccine.

Know how to find the right information.

Speak to your healthcare professional or go to NHS Inform.

https://twitter.com/scotgov

Obviously they don't remember Thalidomide.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

rusty wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 10:24 am
One question remains, though: Why did all those deaths in the so called "hotspots" like Lombardy or Madrid occur so suddenly all at once "a few months later"? If those were all side effects of the vaccine, why didn't we see a continuous rise of deaths after the onset of the vaccination campaign, but instead a very steep rise just after the announcement of the lockdown? Did the vaccines have an integrated time bomb? Was there some kind of external trigger like 5G or environmental toxins (deployed on purpose or not)?
Dear Rusty,

In reply to your above question, let us pretend that you & I had joined the CIA and were tasked to plan (in behalf of the Nutwork) a dramatic-looking surge / spike of deaths (caused by a "NEW DEADLY FLU VIRUS") in the nation of Italy. Here's what the two of us would do:

1) Firstly, we would have the Italian Health authorities inject a mildly toxic broth into a large group of elderly, ailing people (already suffering from lethal / terminal conditions like cancer, heart disease, alzheimer, pneumonia, advanced diabetes, etc). This would of course help accelerate their demise. Now, you may ask: "wouldn't some die the next day after the toxic shot - whereas others might die weeks or months later?" Sure - but please stay with me...

2) Secondly, in order to obtain a dramatic-looking spike of deaths, we would tell the Health Authorities to issue (to their hospitals / nursing homes, etc) an order to list as "COVID DEATHS" all of these poor oldtimers' deaths, STARTING at a given date (say, March 15, 2020). Of course, this would cause some anomalous statistical aberrations - since all such deaths that would, in other years, normally have been classified under "cancer, heart disease, alzheimer, pneumonia and advanced diabetes fatalities" would show (in the stat charts) a significant decline.* And in fact, this is precisely what happened (as pointed out by a few astute observers / statisticians).

3) As a precautionary measure, we would also have asked the Italian Health authorites to impose a BAN on performing autopsies of the so-called "Covid victims" - in order to try and prevent honest doctors to diagnose the TRUE cause of death of most of those elderly people, i.e. blood clots / thromboses / assorted haemmorhages - which are now being associated with the fatalities caused by the "anticovid" broths of Pfizer, Moderna, Astrazeneca, etc. (Well, that part of our mission miserably failed, dear Rusty!)

*Mind you, even the influenza mortality rate showed an absurd 90% decline in 2020! And there were even cases of suicides or road-accident fatalities which were lumped in with the Great Covid Spike of April 2020! But all this shouldn't be too worrisome for us, dear Rusty.... After all, our colleagues in the mainstream media will keep carpet-bombing the public's psyche with incessant, 24/7 Covid propaganda with unprecedented, mind-numbing intensity such as this planet has never experienced before. The least of the public's worries will be to verify for themselves worldwide mortality rates and such dreary things...

Et voilà - our job would be done! Here's how the general mortality curve (and scary 'spike') in ITALY looked like - between March and May 2020 :

You may now be surprised to learn that, according to the INDEXMUNDI database, the general mortality rate in Italy has been slowly increasing (mostly due to its aging population) at a CONSTANT / LINEAR / ANNUAL rate of 0.1 "points" - ever since the year 2010 - with NO sign of any "spike" whatsoever! Moreover, in several other nations, the 2020 general mortality rate turns out to have been the LOWEST of the last 20 YEARS!

PANDEMIC? WHAT PANDEMIC? 😳

Let's now compare the yearly GENERAL DEATH RATES (for these last 20 years) in various nations of the world - and see if we can find evidence of a worldwide / unprecedented / deadly / devastating flu pandemic in 2020...

In ITALY, the death rate has increased by 0.1 EVERY YEAR since 2010:
https://www.indexmundi.com/g/g.aspx?v=26&c=it&l=en

In SWEDEN, the 2020 death rate was among the LOWEST of the last 20y:
https://www.indexmundi.com/g/g.aspx?v=26&c=sw&l=en

In NORWAY, the 2020 death rate was among the LOWEST of the last 20y:
https://www.indexmundi.com/g/g.aspx?v=26&c=no&l=en

In the USA, the 2020 death rate was the next-to-LOWEST of the last 6y:
https://www.indexmundi.com/g/g.aspx?v=26&c=us&l=en

In IRAN, the 2020 death rate was among the LOWEST of the last 20y:
https://www.indexmundi.com/g/g.aspx?v=26&c=ir&l=en

In RUSSIA, the 2020 death rate was THE LOWEST of the last 20y !
https://www.indexmundi.com/g/g.aspx?v=26&c=rs&l=en

In INDIA, the 2020 death rate was THE LOWEST of the last 20y !
https://www.indexmundi.com/g/g.aspx?v=26&c=no&l=en

In the PHILIPPINES, 2020 death rate was THE LOWEST of the last 20y !
https://www.indexmundi.com/g/g.aspx?v=26&c=rp&l=en

In SERBIA, the 2020 death rate was THE LOWEST of the last 18y !
https://www.indexmundi.com/g/g.aspx?v=26&c=ri&l=en

In UKRAINE, the 2020 death rate was THE LOWEST of the last 20y !
https://www.indexmundi.com/g/g.aspx?v=26&c=up&l=en

In SOUTH AFRICA, the 2020 death rate was THE LOWEST of the last 20y !
https://www.indexmundi.com/g/g.aspx?v=26&c=sf&l=en

Finally, the WORLD'S GENERAL DEATH RATE has remained PERFECTLY STABLE (at its lowest level recorded in the last 20 years) since 2016 - at a rate of 7.7/1000 :
https://www.indexmundi.com/g/g.aspx?v=26&c=xx&l=en

In conclusion: there is no evidence of any major pandemic having taken place in 2020. The "Covid pandemic" is a complete and utter hoax - from start to finish.
Howewer, it does appear that the various "anticovid vaccines" are now killing people of all ages around the world - and are therefore more than MILDLY toxic broths.
So the question that remains is the following: HOW can so many people fail to notice this - and voluntarily put their lives at risk by taking the deadly clot shots? :mellow:
rusty

Unread post by rusty »

simonshack wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 6:43 pm 2) Secondly, in order to obtain a dramatic-looking spike of deaths, we would tell the Health Authorities to issue (to their hospitals / nursing homes, etc) an order to list as "COVID DEATHS" all of these poor oldtimers' deaths, STARTING at a given date (say, March 15, 2020). Of course, this would cause some anomalous statistical aberrations - since all such deaths that would, in other years, normally have been classified under "cancer, heart disease, alzheimer, pneumonia and advanced diabetes fatalities" would show (in the stat charts) a significant decline.* And in fact, this is precisely what happened (as pointed out by a few astute observers / statisticians).
Dear Simon,

shifting causes of death to "COVID DEATHS" would have indeed created a "scary COVID spike", but if would not have an effect on the overall mortality. If you want to create a "scary overall mortality spike" this would require shifting the dates of death and I doubt that this is what happened on a large scale.

The overall mortality spike in Italy shows an almost 100% increase in total deaths at its peak, and in communities like Bergamo the increase in March was more than 400% (don't have the exact numbers). Of course, no one of us can actually verify these numbers and we can't exclude statistical tricks being at play here. There certainly was some sort of leveling out during the remaining months of 2020, leading to an almost (but not fully) "normal" overall mortality for the whole year.

The index mundi data for the US 2020 is a bit surprising to me, because all the statistics I saw so far had a 10%-15% increase in overall mortality.
kickstones

Unread post by kickstones »

And the madness continues.....

Here are the latest headlines from UK news aggregator service Newsnow.......

UK Coronavirus - Pregnant Women

Rise in Covid-positive pregnant women requiring critical care Wisbech Standard, Norfolk
12:55

England’s chief midwife urges pregnant women to get coronavirus jab Evening Standard
12:31

In the last 2 hours
Pregnant women urged to get vaccine Worcester News
11:55

In the last 4 hours
99% of pregnant women admitted to hospital with Covid-19 haven't had vaccine Leeds Live

11:05
Dr Amir: It is safe for pregnant women to have Covid vaccine and protects them The Telegraph & Argus
10:15

Chief midwife urges pregnant women to take up the jab The Independent
09:51

In the last 6 hours
Covid alarm over 'rising numbers' of pregnant women in intensive care Manchester Evening News
09:28

Researchers Warn Pregnant Women To Get Both Jabs To Protect Themselves Against Delta Variant Latin Times
09:02

Pregnant women reassured they can get Covid vaccine Stoke-On-Trent Live
08:55

Pregnant women urged to get Covid jab as Delta variant could pose 'greater risk' Birmingham Live
08:50

Pregnant women urged to get jab as majority are unvaccinated Evening Standard
07:49
https://www.newsnow.co.uk/h/UK/Coronavi ... nt%20Women
sharpstuff

Unread post by sharpstuff »

Simon wrote:
HOW can so many people fail to notice this - and voluntarily put their lives at risk by taking the deadly clot shots?
Because, dear Simon they have been brain-washed into believing that anyone who has an M.D., PhD, or other acronymous nonsense appended to their name, apparently have a superior power over others, becoming, apparently a breed apart. The same thing with 'Queens', 'Kings' or other fanciful titles. They cannot see the trees, let alone the wood. Their books/ideas become bibles/lectures of interminable unsubstantiated drivel and they are the priests to lighten your apparent darkness of truth. Unfortunately they have armies behind them and the public follow them believing they are safe. Beware the bombs, they will make large craters into which you will surely fall!

There can be no evidence that vaccines work. How can one tell? Because I don't 'get' something, how can you know exactly why? You cannot throw at me some kind of 'natural immunity'. What exactly is that? How can you prove it? How do you prove it was a vaccine?

We are permanently told that there are diseases which can kill or maim us without any knowledge of how that happens as such. We are told that there is a 'flu season every year and that people die from it. No real research goes into to finding out why people die because, simply, as many of us know, it doesn't make money or it fits some other agenda.

Another issue with vaccines is that we do not know what is 'in them'. Speculations are added to the mix of mis/dis information, such as nano-particles, graphene or whatever and these snippets are discussed by the ignorati and do not help any sensible arguments against vaccination and detract from purely rejecting them on the grounds that they cannot work in the first place, end of story. Also, there is the plethora of other forms of treatment for this current 'virus', this also adds to the confusion around vaccines and vaccination.

We need to just say: VIRUSES DO NOT EXIST! and be done with it. Print that as massive headlines on your favourite rag (newspaper) and see a change of attitude.

If people want to convince or enforce others to accept that ‘germs’ or ‘viruses’ exist, demand of them to demonstrate absolute proof of their existence and their ability to create so-called dis-eases before confining themselves to foisting their notions upon others.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

sharpstuff wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 12:52 pm

We need to just say: VIRUSES DO NOT EXIST! and be done with it. Print that as massive headlines on your favourite rag (newspaper) and see a change of attitude.

If people want to convince or enforce others to accept that ‘germs’ or ‘viruses’ exist, demand of them to demonstrate absolute proof of their existence and their ability to create so-called dis-eases before confining themselves to foisting their notions upon others.
Dear Sharpstuff,

Your above sentences are remarkably just and clear (in my honest and fairly experienced opinion). I invite every reader to take them into due consideration.
anonjedi2

Unread post by anonjedi2 »

rusty wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 7:47 am
simonshack wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 6:43 pm 2) Secondly, in order to obtain a dramatic-looking spike of deaths, we would tell the Health Authorities to issue (to their hospitals / nursing homes, etc) an order to list as "COVID DEATHS" all of these poor oldtimers' deaths, STARTING at a given date (say, March 15, 2020). Of course, this would cause some anomalous statistical aberrations - since all such deaths that would, in other years, normally have been classified under "cancer, heart disease, alzheimer, pneumonia and advanced diabetes fatalities" would show (in the stat charts) a significant decline.* And in fact, this is precisely what happened (as pointed out by a few astute observers / statisticians).
Dear Simon,

shifting causes of death to "COVID DEATHS" would have indeed created a "scary COVID spike", but if would not have an effect on the overall mortality. If you want to create a "scary overall mortality spike" this would require shifting the dates of death and I doubt that this is what happened on a large scale.

The overall mortality spike in Italy shows an almost 100% increase in total deaths at its peak, and in communities like Bergamo the increase in March was more than 400% (don't have the exact numbers). Of course, no one of us can actually verify these numbers and we can't exclude statistical tricks being at play here. There certainly was some sort of leveling out during the remaining months of 2020, leading to an almost (but not fully) "normal" overall mortality for the whole year.

The index mundi data for the US 2020 is a bit surprising to me, because all the statistics I saw so far had a 10%-15% increase in overall mortality.
Dear rusty,

I wrote a document on statistical trickery that is happening here in the US that could give insight to your question in regards to overall mortality rate. You can read it here:

https://bit.ly/3iCvUAT
anonjedi2

Unread post by anonjedi2 »

TWO PFIZER DEMONS

Dear cluesforum members,

I would like to draw your attention to these these 2 Demons - Scott Gottlieb and James Smith.

Both of these demons sit on the Board of Directors at Pfizer.
https://www.pfizer.com/people/leadershi ... -directors

James Smith has spent the bulk of his career as President and CEO of Reuters. He is currently Chairman of the Board.
https://www.linkedin.com/in/jim-smith-4a7315a9/

Scott Gottlieb is the former FDA Commissioner from 2017-2019 (Appointed by Trump).
https://www.linkedin.com/in/scottgottliebmd/

Scott Gottlieb is also on the board of a company called Illumina Inc.
https://www.illumina.com/company/about- ... ctors.html

When Gottlieb was FDA Commissioner, the FDA granted Emergency Use Authorization to Illumina for a "Sequencing-Based COVID-19 Diagnostic Test" (In other words, he granted Emergency Use Authorization to himself, or his other company)
https://www.illumina.com/company/news-c ... 3f453.html

James Smith’s Company Fact-Checks on behalf of his other company Pfizer, which is a direct conflict of interest.

Cluesforum members understand that Coronavirus has never been PROPERLY isolated or “sequenced” nor shown to cause the illness. We also understand that viruses don't exist and do not cause disease. Even the original paper admits "that data collected so far is not enough to confirm the causal relationship between the new_type coronavirus and the respiratory disease..."
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articl ... Y1HqYMnJcg

If you do a Google search for “Has Coronavirus been sequenced”, the first fact-check you will find is from Reuters.
https://www.reuters.com/article/factche ... SL1N2LS27P

This fact check links to 3 papers which erroneously claim to have “sequenced” Coronavirus. Here they are
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/nuccore/MN908947
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/nuccore/MT560525.1
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/nuccore/MT019532

If we search these papers for “Sequencing Technology”, we can see that they all use a machine made by Illumina.
https://www.illumina.com/systems/sequen ... forms.html

It is not clear whether samples are sent to Illumina or whether laboratories have the Illumina machines on hand. Either way, the integrity of this process is based on these machines.

So Scott Gottlieb sits on the Board of Pfizer (which stands to make money via the manufacturing and sale of vaccines based on the successful sequence of coronavirus) and his other company is providing the machine that does the alleged “sequencing” - which they all profit handsomely from. This is a direct, undeniable conflict of interest.

Then when honest scientists explain why it wasn’t property isolated or sequenced, James Smith uses his fake fact-checking company (Reuters) to “debunk” these claims so that these demons can continue scamming the world and making more money. This is also a direct conflict of interest.

Coronavirus “case statistics” rely on the integrity of these “sequencing machines” and the honesty of these demons.
pov603

Unread post by pov603 »

anonjedi2 wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 4:54 am
Dear rusty,

I wrote a document on statistical trickery that is happening here in the US that could give insight to your question in regards to overall mortality rate. You can read it here:

Many thanks for your article/document - a good read!
rusty

Unread post by rusty »

anonjedi2 wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 4:54 am I wrote a document on statistical trickery that is happening here in the US that could give insight to your question in regards to overall mortality rate. You can read it here:

Thanks for that, a good read indeed! Just a little suggestion: it would have been nice to include the actual absolute figures for 2020 and some graphs.

Yes, in fact, if you look at the total number of deaths in a year you need to put it in context, because there may both exist a general trend over many years for a certain country and major deviations from that general trend for a single year without apparent reasons. If you look at the death rates for Sweden, for example, you will notice a continuous trend over the last 10 years, but the year 2019 is significantly below this trend while the year 2020 is significantly above. If you combine two-year periods you arrive at a perfectly linear trend again.

However, I still haven't found a good enough explanation for some of the "death spikes" such as in Bergamo or Madrid. As we already discussed, toxic medication, malpractice, neglect and prior vaccinations may all play a significant role here, but even combined I have a hard time to believe they may cause these extreme spikes. Of course, we know for sure it can't be a "deadly virus" either.

One thought that crossed my mind lately was this: There were reports, e.g. from Lombardy, Italy, that most "COVID victims" died at home and not in the hospitals. In fact, many sick elderly people were sent home or to care homes because there were no free beds in the hospital. Sometimes after a short treatment, but some were probably not even admitted. They were usually given medications, such as Tylenol (Paracetamol) to self-treat their disease. I know of at least one report of an alleged "COVID" case (a younger man) from northern Italy that was very evidently caused by a Paracetamol overdose, with the "side-effects" listed in the package insert. But what if ... there is an enhanced effect of certain medications (such as Paracetamol), even if taken at regular dose rates, in the gents and ladies who just recently received certain shots? What if those shots were specifically designed for this effect? Then you'd get your death spike just at the time the medical authorities give out these medications in large amounts, and no one will suspect neither the medications (after all, everyone knows that those few pills will not kill many people, right?) nor the vaccinations (too long ago to be a culprit).

BTW, here is a new video of the German Corona Committee featuring Bryan Ardis from the US who talks about the abuse of Remdesivir and the effect it caused among US patients.
Scroll forward to 01:37:50 https://odysee.com/@Corona-Ausschuss:3/ ... ted_720p:0