The CORONAVIRUS circus

Anything on the news and elsewhere in the media with evidence of digital manipulation, bogus story-lines and propaganda
simonshack
Administrator

Re: The CORONAVIRUS circus

Unread post by simonshack »

glg wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 1:51 am
oh and here:
https://www.xprize.org/home
just a little side note about the speaker, Peter Diamandis :puke:
Well, that figures... :rolleyes:

"He earned degrees in molecular genetics and aerospace engineering from the MIT and holds an M.D. from Harvard Medical School."

And from Wickedpedia:

"From a very early age, Diamandis expressed a keen interest in space exploration. At age 8, he began giving lectures on space to his family and friends. At age 12, Diamandis won first place in the Estes Rocket Design Competition for building a launch system able to simultaneously launch three rockets. [...] Diamandis graduated from MIT in 1983 with a B.S. in molecular genetics. He then entered Harvard Medical School to pursue his M.D. During his second year of medical school, he cofounded the Space Generation Foundation to promote projects and programs that would help the "Space Generation"—all those born since the flight of Sputnik—get off the planet."

Hmm, sounds like a great idea: let's hope he succeeds in getting all the clowns of his ilk off this planet !
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

Like everywhere else, Brazilian TV is teaching the nation's cattle what interaction should look like in the future. The first image is from a feminist talk show, the second from a girly guy talk show where the guests get large screens and the audience are zombie faces looking out through small screens. Many of these new morona-age get-togethers display a video quality which makes it obvious professional equipment is used to film each participant. For all I know, they could be sitting in different corners of the same studio. What a dystopian nightmare they have crafted overnight!

Flabbergasted
Administrator

A recent ruling by the Portuguese Court of Appeal describes in considerable detail the shortcomings of the PCR test as a diagnostic tool, particularly when not used in combination with a clinical diagnosis. Maybe the arguments presented in the ruling can help in the fight against PCR-backed lockdown tyranny in other countries.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ZIj6ZV ... sp=sharing (in Portuguese)

Below is part of a message forwarded to me by e-mail. It was written by a Portuguese professor who wishes to remain anonymous. It summarizes the main points of the ruling.
In a recent decision, dated November 11, 2020, a Portuguese appeal court ruled against the Azores Regional Health Authority concerning a lower court decision to declare unlawful the quarantining of four persons. Of these, one had tested positive for Covid using a PCR test; the other three were deemed to have undergone a high risk of exposure. Consequently, the Regional Health Authority decided that all four were infectious and a health hazard, which required that they go into isolation. The lower court had ruled against the Health Authority, and the appeal court upheld that ruling with arguments that explicitly endorse the scientific case for the lack of reliability of the PCR tests (e.g., as extensively explained in Lockdown Skeptics by Dr. Mike Yeadon, Dr. Clare Craig and others).

The court’s main points are as follows:

A medical diagnosis is a medical act that only a physician is legally qualified to undertake and for which such physician will be solely and entirely responsible. No other person or institution, including government agencies or the courts, has such an authority. It is not up to the Azores Regional Health Authority to declare someone ill, or a health hazard. Only a physician can do that. No one can be declared ill or a health hazard by decree or law, nor as the automatic, administrative consequence of the outcome of a laboratory test, no matter which.

From the above, the court concludes that “if carried out with no prior medical observation of the patient, with no participation of a physician certified by the Board of Medicine who would have assessed symptoms and requested the tests/exams deemed necessary, any act of diagnosis, or any act of public health vigilance (such as determining whether a viral infection or a high risk of exposure exist, which the aforementioned concepts subsume) will violate [a number of laws and regulations] and may configure a crime of usurpation of powers [unlawful practice of a profession] in the case said acts are carried out or dictated by someone devoid of the capacity to do so, i.e., by someone who is not a certified physician [to practice medicine in Portugal a degree is not enough, you need to be accepted as qualified to practice medicine by undergoing examination with the Board of Medicine, roughly our equivalent of the UK’s Royal College of Physicians].”

In addition, the court rules that the Azores Health Authority violated article 6 of the Universal Declaration on Bioethics and Human Rights, as it failed to provide evidence that the informed consent mandated by said Declaration had been given by the PCR-tested persons who had complained against the forced quarantine measures imposed on them.

From the facts presented to the court, it concluded that no evidentiary proof or even indication existed that the four persons in question had been seen by a doctor, either before or after undertaking the test.

The above would suffice to deem the forced quarantine of the four persons unlawful. The court thought it necessary, however, to add some very interesting considerations about the PCR tests:

“Based on the currently available scientific evidence this test [the RT-PCR test] is in and of itself unable to determine beyond reasonable doubt that positivity in fact corresponds to infection by the SARS-CoV-2 virus, for several reasons, among which two are paramount (to which one would need to add the issue of the gold standard, which, due to that issue’s specificity, will not be considered here): the test’s reliability depends on the number of cycles used; the test’s reliability depends on the viral load present.”

Citing Jaafar et al. (2020), the court concludes that “if someone is tested by PCR as positive when a threshold of 35 cycles or higher is used (as is the rule in most laboratories in Europe and the US), the probability that said person is infected is 3%, and the probability that said result is a false positive is 97%.” The court further notes that the cycle threshold used for the PCR tests currently being made in Portugal is unknown [N.B. I know from acquaintances that in at least some Portuguese labs the threshold is 35 cycles].

Citing Surkova et al. (2020), the court further states that any diagnostic test must be interpreted in the context of the actual probability of disease as assessed prior to the undertaking of the test itself, and expresses the opinion that “in the current epidemiological landscape of the United Kingdom, the likelihood is increasing that Covid 19 tests are returning false positives, with major implications for individuals, the health system and society.”

The court’s summary of the case to rule against the Regional Health Authority’s appeal reads as follows:

“Given how much scientific doubt exists — as voiced by experts, i.e., those who matter — about the reliability of the PCR tests, given the lack of information concerning the tests’ analytical parameters, and in the absence of a physician’s diagnosis supporting the existence of infection or risk, there is no way this court would ever be able to determine whether C was indeed a carrier of the SARS-CoV-2 virus, or whether A, B and D had been at a high risk of exposure to it.”
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Global Report on 2019-nCov: "There is no deadly pandemic".

https://online.anyflip.com/inblw/ufbs/mobile/index.html

Good for sharing with people who are beginning to catch on to the scam.
CluedIn

Unread post by CluedIn »

TPTB make sure we are not without entertainment during this life-threatening time! Coming in December...

The movie "Songbird" :

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKFPgd4j5k8
sharpstuff

Unread post by sharpstuff »

Dear CluedIn,

The comments were mostly very good...

THE PURVEYORS OF THIS HOAX just prove how far in the past this was created.

There is nothing 'new' in the 'Universe'...

Be well,
Sharpstuff
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Dr. Kaufman looks at the so far largest study evaluating the ability of masks to reduce (or increase) the risk of moronavirus infection. As in all the previous studies I am aware of, no significant association was found between mask wearing and infection rates (null hypothesis). In other words, science at the primary level has still not provided a valid reason to mandate mask wearing.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ykcUbwsfK4
CluedIn

Unread post by CluedIn »

Sharpstuff,

I didn't really look too closely at the comments, but did find one saying one of the executive producers is Adam Mason (A Dam Mason)! :P

Interesting note about his "success": In 2004 he started production on Broken, a feature film made for less than 5000 pounds, that ultimately went on to find distribution through The Weinstein Company and won many awards worldwide. That film got him spotted in Hollywood, and a few months later he was directing The Devil's Chair, financed by Crystal Sky.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt12592252/fullcredits
Stubblar

Unread post by Stubblar »

CluedIn wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 4:17 pm Sharpstuff,

I didn't really look too closely at the comments, but did find one saying one of the executive producers is Adam Mason (A Dam Mason)! :P

Interesting note about his "success": In 2004 he started production on Broken, a feature film made for less than 5000 pounds, that ultimately went on to find distribution through The Weinstein Company and won many awards worldwide. That film got him spotted in Hollywood, and a few months later he was directing The Devil's Chair, financed by Crystal Sky.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt12592252/fullcredits
I like how the movie is classified as Comedy, Drama, Romance, Thriller in the IMDB. After watching the trailer I realized why Comedy made that short list: because to the people who created it, it is! Kind of sick, really.
kickstones

Unread post by kickstones »

Again, its about what we are not being told in the mainstream media....

Portuguese Court Rules PCR Tests “Unreliable” & Quarantines “Unlawful”

Important legal decision faces total media blackout in Western world

An appeals court in Portugal has ruled that the PCR process is not a reliable test for Sars-Cov-2, and therefore any enforced quarantine based on those test results is unlawful.

Further, the ruling suggested that any forced quarantine applied to healthy people could be a violation of their fundamental right to liberty.

Most importantly, the judges ruled that a single positive PCR test cannot be used as an effective diagnosis of infection.

https://off-guardian.org/2020/11/20/por ... -unlawful/
http://www.dgsi.pt/jtrl.nsf/33182fc7323 ... 1f003e7b30
Prescient

Unread post by Prescient »

In Denmark, a new law has just gone through: Until July 1, 2021, employers can force employees to get a coronavirus test if it is objectively justified.

And so it begins...

https://www.bt.dk/politik/lov-vedtaget- ... ferrer=RSS
Articles in Danish but use google translate.
Flabbergasted
Administrator

I came across this funny post by a Danish traveller (Carsten Graff) writing from Spain.
During these amazing corona times I have been living like a king. I currently live at the 5-star Grand Miramar in Malaga with a handful of other daredevils who defy certain death in order to live in luxury for half the price. In Spain, everyone wears masks everywhere, even deniers. Failure to wear a mask would mean that you would have to quarrel with people everywhere. In order not to wreak havoc, I wear a mask under my chin or in my hand, which gives almost everyone enough reassurance to relax. As we all know in Denmark, mask wearing can not be shown to have any protective effect, but the Spaniards have not realized this yet.

Another thing that makes life as a death-despiser amazing is dating. If you are brave enough to meet others in the real world, you can experience unimaginable things. A girl who thought she would only be approached by men wearing a spacesuit, visor, mask, alcohol dispenser and portable respirator will naturally open her heart when a charming guy gives her a loving hug at the first meeting. Here in Andalusia, there is also a curfew after 10 pm. This is the time when the deadly virus really takes hold and therefore everyone has to go home to bed. In Andalusia it is not legal to drive from one town to another unless it is for your job, but no one takes that very seriously. The streets are full of cars and the police are outnumbered and have to be content with enjoying full control over the empty cities at night. If you like driving in the Spanish mountains, you can use Waze which has a function that tells you where the police are. Another thing I enjoy here is that I can go to the Spa alone. Everyone knows that viruses will always seek out and attack places where people relax. Therefore, a spa is a high-risk place. This means not only that it costs almost nothing to go to the spa, but also that there is a rare calm and great energy in spas (if one can abstract from the staff with their obsessive hand-alcoholism and visor wearing).

My decision to fly from London to the warm and beautiful shores of Malaga (in a fit of death contempt) was further rewarded by the discounted fare of only 10 euros. Actually, London had been a pleasant experience and it was with sadness that I left. In London, I had the pleasure of riding my own subway system, along with the most hardcore daredevils. With the many half-empty trains, however, the subway is probably one of the places where it is most difficult to get infected with the dangerous virus. Of course, I tried to get infected in many other places, but without success. Eventually, however, a golden opportunity emerged. Due to an increase in the outrageous infection rates, a new major lock-down was mandated in London a few weeks ago, which meant that restaurants were only allowed to serve take-away. As a result, I had to stand in long lines in the street, or even eat my food standing up. I again failed to catch the deadly virus, but I made lots of new friends.

So far, all my efforts to get infected have been in vain. Of course I do what I can. I ceremoniously pick my nose every day, clean my teeth with the nails, rub my eyes and do everything the National Board of Health says I must not do.
I have just read that what makes coronavirus different is that it attacks the poor in Africa to a very small degree while being strongly attracted to rich or fat people with lifestyle diseases in the West. If it weren’t so, I wouldn’t even have heard about the virus. The press would hardly be concerned about a virus killing a few million Africans.

In my case, my lack of success in getting infected may be due to me not being fat or rich enough. So therefore I have to use other methods. A friend advised me to wear a mask 24/7, stay indoors and immerse myself in alcohol. It is his theory that viruses primarily go after those who are afraid of it. He actually believes that my lack of fear has made me immune to it.
On my travels, which of course all go against the Foreign Ministry’s recommendations, I meet lots of people who do not believe in the slightest that masks have a protective effect against the flu. However, they wear a mask anyway and many say they feel insecure if they don’t, or if they see others without a mask. It will be an exciting topic for future research: "which was the most deadly, the virus or fear of the virus?"
patrix

Unread post by patrix »

Mortality in Sweden 1968-2020
I've done a diagram of the mortality rates in Sweden from 1968 to 2020, and 2020 will have the second lowest mortality in its history.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

+++++++++++++++
Altair

Unread post by Altair »

Moreover, it's my feeling that public perception of the danger is at a turning point. Nobody can live for so long in a panic state, and people are learning to get by more or less normally even in this weird situation. For what I see in my environment, there is a growing resentment to imposed restrictions in detriment of the initial fear to COVID. The "virus" is seen less and less as a threat as direct information sources (from family, friends, inmediate environment) are becoming much more credible than the media, which is indeed a good thing.