The CORONAVIRUS circus

Anything on the news and elsewhere in the media with evidence of digital manipulation, bogus story-lines and propaganda
anonjedi2

Re: The CORONAVIRUS circus

Unread post by anonjedi2 »

WHAT IS A BACTERIOPHAGE?

Dear Cluesforum Members,

I will keep this post short and Mods please move to the Virology Origins thread if more appropriate ... I just want to bring up this photo for discussion.

Source - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Bacteriophage.jpg

Google defines a Bacteriophage as a "virus that parasitizes a bacterium by infecting it and reproducing inside it."

Obviously, members here are aware about how easy it could be to fake such a photo, but I'm curious if there is a point of discussion that can be had in regards to whether or not this "thing which we call virus" could be a real photo of something else? Any and all comments welcomed.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

ABIGAIL (the movie) - released in Russia on August 22, 2019 - by 20th Century Fox!

"Did you say "predictive programming"? Nah, there's NO such thing!"

From Wikipedia: "Abigail is a young girl living in a town which, many years earlier, experienced an epidemic of a mysterious illness and was subsequently sealed off from the outside world by the government. One of those who fell ill was Abby’s father, taken away when she was six years old. While searching for her father, Abby finds out that the epidemic never actually occurred; IT WAS ALL A HUGE DECEIT. In fact, she lives in a world of magic. Her city has been seized by users of dark magic, who wiped out all other sorcerers, banned magic, and attempted to erase all traces of its existence." https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abigail_( ... ture_film)

An Italian friend (on Fecebook) posted this clip of the Italian version of the ABIGAIL movie: (dunno how to embed it, sorry! But please check it out - and read my below English transcript! )

https://www.facebook.com/1502220704/vid ... 449348074/

Here is the English transcript of what we can hear in the above clip from the "ABIGAIL" movie:
(PUBLIC MESSAGE):
“Message from the surveillance department!... The confinement has provided us with peace and tranquillity for many years... Unfortunately, the epidemic has now appeared again.

The number of infected people is growing by the hour. We must remain united and work together to better address the crisis. Inspectors from the surveillance department are already at work. Sweep checks on the population to identify the infected at an early stage. The disease is highly contagious and leads anyone who has contracted it to a terrible death. We are doing everything in our power to prevent it from spreading to the city.

At first, the disease does not give any recognizable symptoms.

Infection can only be detected by a special device. In the second phase, however, those affected have a high fever and acute pains, and the third phase will be joined by convulsions and hallucinations. During the third stage, those with the disease become highly contagious. For reasons of public safety, anyone found infected will be quarantined and subjected to a painless lethal injection prior to the onset of the third phase.

Anyone who gives refuge to people infected with the disease will be considered a traitor and accused of high treason for putting public health at risk.

The curfew has begun. Everyone is required to stay at home. "

(ABIGAIL - talking to her mother):
"Mom, I figured it all out: the epidemic is a lie. And the inspectors deport the people who have the tone [?]. Don't you understand? They won't let us live our lives. You can't find work. You carry on with difficulty. And I should be hiding. They took dad away, but for what? After all, we have done nothing wrong. They tricked us, forced us to shut up, and everyone pretends it's okay. The city is submerged in lies. Accepting their lies means agreeing with them and submitting to their will. Freedom is the opposite of lying!"
Sounds familiar, folks?... -_-

Short trailer on Youtube (in English) : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-P9TjzQ ... tu.be&t=23
kickstones

Unread post by kickstones »

Yesterday I read on online media that 'there were over 100 people arrested as a few hundred people protested in London over new lockdown restrictions', today I came across this video depicting what appears to be more than a few hundred people, as depicted in the media.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSAlLGwNhu4
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

Flabbergasted
Administrator

anonjedi2 wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 6:16 amI'm curious if there is a point of discussion that can be had in regards to whether or not this "thing which we call virus" could be a real photo of something else? Any and all comments welcomed.
First off, the name "bacteriophage" is quite a misnomer since viruses (assuming they exist as independent hostile entities) have no metabolism, but then of course the term was coined a hundred years ago.

If not a purely artistic work, the picture would have been created by a software programmed to interpret signals from the molecular realm in a manner which reflects our concepts and expectations. The texture and shadows seem artifical for something that cannot be visualized by any optic means. But what do I know?

In general, things that we have no way of accessing and verifying directly -- whether it be rockets and nebulae in space or molecular structures or elusive hominid ancestors -- are perfect for scientific myth making.
Mansur

Unread post by Mansur »

My version of the picture above would rather look like this:

sharpstuff

Unread post by sharpstuff »

The Mask Saga

I had various thoughts about the use of masks in this present climate of determining how far 'they' could go before the 'masses' (hopefully but unlikely), will go before they are 'brought to book'. My personal view is that they are a visible means of pretending that there is any sort of 'crisis' in regard to non-existent malpheasants of Nature for whatever ends they are trying to establish.

Why were masks made mandatory?

What is a mask?

Definition of mask:

Synonyms:

Noun

1. A covering for all or part of the face, worn as a disguise, or to amuse or frighten others.

Disguise, veil, false face, domino, stocking mask, fancy dress, visor, vizard.

2. A covering made of fibre or gauze and fitting over the nose and mouth to protect against air pollutants, or made of sterile gauze and worn to prevent infection of the wearer or (in surgery) of the patient.

3. A manner or expression that hides one's true character or feelings.

Similar:

matte, photomask, shadow mask, masking. masking tape.

A protective covering fitting over the whole face, worn in fencing, ice hockey, and other sports.

Similar:

face mask, protective mask, gas mask, oxygen mask, fencing mask, iron mask, ski mask, dust mask, safety goggles, welding goggles, welding mask, surgical mask, eye mask, visor.

Similar

pretence, semblance, veil, screen, front, false front, facade, veneer, blind, false colours, disguise, guise, concealment, cover, cover-up, cloak, camouflage.

Verb
1. To: cover (the face) with a mask.

Similar

To hide, conceal, disguise, cover up, obscure, screen, cloak, camouflage, veil, mantle, blanket,
enshroud, enhance, reinforce.

It is patently obvious that a mask is a complex device, whether a physical covering of some sort as well as a non-physical means to present something as a 'fact' (readily observable, provable in some way) rather than an' idea' which might be contested.

Given the above words regarding masks, it is obvious that a number of those are relevant to the present 'Corona-virus' scandle (or whatever you want to call it), There a many aspects of this diabolical play, (I refuse to use the 'COVID19' appellation on account of its obvious negative numerology for fans of this medium) which fit the definitions).

One of the reasons, perhaps this is why masks were chosen. Each time one sees a masked person, one is constantly remined that there is a 'virus'. This is anti-social distancing, if ever there was such, as well as determining conformance with alleged 'authority'.

You are welcome to add your views.

Be safe and well,
Sharpstuff
Flabbergasted
Administrator

sharpstuff wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 11:33 ampretence, semblance, veil, screen, front, false front, facade, veneer, blind, false colours, disguise, guise, concealment, cover, cover-up, cloak, camouflage.
That is a very thought-provoking perspective.

Personally, I see the mask mandate as primarily a component of the DDD torture method. To me, the main purpose of mask wearing is fourfold:

1 - to make the imaginary visible/palpable in the public domain
2 - to declare: "I believe in what my torturer is telling me"
3 - to declare: "I submit to my torturer's will"
4 - to please the torturer by way of virtue signaling

This is a demonic travesty of orthodox religion:

1 - embodiment of revealed truth
2 - profession of faith
3 - submission of will
4 - practice of virtue

For example, in Islam, which has a very clear-cut spiritual economy, the last three principles are termed iman, islam and ihsan. I think there is a term for the first principle as well, but I can´t remember it right now.

Wearing a mask in public is tantamount to professing a counterfeit religion. A sordid caricature.

[Just to clarify: I am citing Islam as an example of an orthodox religious tradition; the corona creed is a parody of religion as such]
simonshack
Administrator

Hear, hear!
Science Denial and COVID Conspiracy Theories
Potential Neurological Mechanisms and Possible Responses

by Bruce L. Miller, MD - November 2, 2020

[Extract]
Neurological Mechanisms for False Beliefs
"People hold beliefs with varying levels of truth. False beliefs are common in neurodegenerative disorders, particularly dementia with Lewy bodies and frontotemporal dementia. In neurodegenerative and psychiatric disorders, false beliefs range from accusations of theft, delusions of grandeur, to misidentification of people. Recent theories suggest that false beliefs emerge when there are neuropsychological impairments that (1) promote formation of false beliefs due to faulty sensory information and (2) hinder rejection of a belief due to faulty prefrontal systems that evaluate thoughts and beliefs.5 The content of false beliefs in dementia with Lewy bodies and frontotemporal dementia differ but may offer insights into the shared neural mechanisms by which humans misperceive information. With both, the brain receives distorted sensory information that interferes with accurate interpretation of the world and lacks the circuitry needed to determine whether information received is true or false.

Read more at: https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/a ... ct/2772693

Basically, anyone who questions the official narrative of the "Covid pandemic" is suffering from a precocious onset of dementia or/and Alzheimer's disease... :rolleyes:

Good Heavens. We truly live in a silly, silly world. Yet, we may still live to see the end of this madness. If enough idiots take their toxic vaccine shots, we may hope that the consequently higher ratio of smart (versus silly) people will turn things around. I know, I'm sounding an awful lot like "Kill Bill" Gates - but at this point I am at a loss as to how to get out of this mess. Please - everyone - help me formulate some less cynical solutions to this sorry state of affairs!
simonshack
Administrator

ABOUT THE UPCOMING COVID VACCINE

A great video (and analysis) by CalcifiedLies that I found over at the Fakeologist blog :

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAJP0mLHQzY

I'm scratching (and shaking) my head at the Nutwork's ever-declining proficiency at fooling the public - and the increasingly piss-poor actors recruited to do so.

And by the way, do you all know that the so-called "vaccine-hesitancy" in the USA has sky-rocketed in later months?

https://news.yahoo.com/poll-number-of-a ... 27770.html

That's right: almost 70% of Americans appear to be unwilling to take the upcoming Covid vaccine! NOW THAT IS GOOD NEWS, FOLKS !
kickstones

Unread post by kickstones »

Yes Simon, good news indeed, along with this news from Denmark found on Twitter...

https://twitter.com/robinmonotti/status ... de%3Dfalse

Lana
@LanaLokteff 8h

After 9 days of big crowds banging pots and pans protesting a law for mandatory vaccination, Denmark canceled it!

We'll have to do the same in America and around the west.

My body my choice.

Robin Monotti Graziadei
@robinmonotti

·
14 Nov
DENMARK: 9 days of protests over a new law that "would be able to define groups of people who must be vaccinated. People who refuse the above can be coerced through physical detainment, with police allowed to assist."
anonjedi2

Unread post by anonjedi2 »

MED DETECT DOGS

Did you hear? We now have trained dogs, that can detect Coronavirus just by sniffing through a crowd. They can pick people out who are "infected", even if they are "asymptomatic" :o

If only we could find a way to train dogs to sniff out fraudsters, liars and cheaters, I think the world would really be a better place.

It would be funny, if it wasn't so vomit-inducing. :puke:

https://time.com/5898049/covid-19-sniffing-dogs/

https://twitter.com/MattHancock/status/ ... 3463665664
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Unread post by SacredCowSlayer »

simonshack wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 7:15 pm *

ABIGAIL (the movie) - released in Russia on August 22, 2019 - by 20th Century Fox!

"Did you say "predictive programming"? Nah, there's NO such thing!"

[Short link to trailer inserted by SCS]
full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-P9TjzQjUYE

From Wikipedia: "Abigail is a young girl living in a town which, many years earlier, experienced an epidemic of a mysterious illness and was subsequently sealed off from the outside world by the government. One of those who fell ill was Abby’s father, taken away when she was six years old. While searching for her father, Abby finds out that the epidemic never actually occurred; IT WAS ALL A HUGE DECEIT. In fact, she lives in a world of magic. Her city has been seized by users of dark magic, who wiped out all other sorcerers, banned magic, and attempted to erase all traces of its existence." https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abigail_( ... ture_film)

An Italian friend (on Fecebook) posted this clip of the Italian version of the ABIGAIL movie: (dunno how to embed it, sorry! But please check it out - and read my below English transcript! )

https://www.facebook.com/1502220704/vid ... 449348074/

Here is the English transcript of what we can hear in the above clip from the "ABIGAIL" movie:
(PUBLIC MESSAGE):
“Message from the surveillance department!... The confinement has provided us with peace and tranquillity for many years... Unfortunately, the epidemic has now appeared again.

The number of infected people is growing by the hour. We must remain united and work together to better address the crisis. Inspectors from the surveillance department are already at work. Sweep checks on the population to identify the infected at an early stage. The disease is highly contagious and leads anyone who has contracted it to a terrible death. We are doing everything in our power to prevent it from spreading to the city.

At first, the disease does not give any recognizable symptoms.

Infection can only be detected by a special device.
In the second phase, however, those affected have a high fever and acute pains, and the third phase will be joined by convulsions and hallucinations. During the third stage, those with the disease become highly contagious. For reasons of public safety, anyone found infected will be quarantined and subjected to a painless lethal injection prior to the onset of the third phase.

Anyone who gives refuge to people infected with the disease will be considered a traitor and accused of high treason for putting public health at risk.

The curfew has begun. Everyone is required to stay at home. "

(ABIGAIL - talking to her mother):
"Mom, I figured it all out: the epidemic is a lie. And the inspectors deport the people who have the tone [?]. Don't you understand? They won't let us live our lives. You can't find work. You carry on with difficulty. And I should be hiding. They took dad away, but for what? After all, we have done nothing wrong. They tricked us, forced us to shut up, and everyone pretends it's okay. The city is submerged in lies. Accepting their lies means agreeing with them and submitting to their will. Freedom is the opposite of lying!"
Sounds familiar, folks?... -_-
. . .
[bold inserted by SCS]
Thank you Simon for posting this. It’s interesting how their “phases” and protocols necessarily mean that people who “test positive” are killed before any “symptoms” beyond that of an ordinary “cold” or “flu” (as they are commonly thought to exist) are exhibited.

Also, “infection” can only be detected by a “special device”—AKA, something that an ordinary person can’t objectively verify for himself. Yeah, that sounds incredibly familiar. :wacko:
simonshack
Administrator

My dear friends,

It is now high time for us to start naming names and to point our fingers at the main architects / terrorists behind this idiotic Covid affair (which has already caused massive hardship around the world). Enough is enough.

Here's one of the main buffoons behind this diabolical project, KLAUS SCHWAB, the founder of the World Economic Forum. The warped brain of this one Jewish-German individual (a close friend of that other Jewish-German, Henry Kissinger - the 1973 Nobel Peace Prize recipient !) is currently threatening the entire humanity - what with his demented wish for a "Great Reset" and for a robotical, technocratic society:

Here's a great satirical video containing some of KLAUS SCHWAB's outrageous statements :

https://fakeotube.com/video/1672/klaus- ... -satire--1

I highly recommend everyone to watch the above video - were it only to realize what sort of perverted minds are currently running this planet.

Once again: enough is enough and, as I like to say, may reason prevail.
glg

Unread post by glg »

Simon Shack wrote
It is now high time for us to start naming names and to point our fingers at the main architects / terrorists behind this idiotic Covid affair (which has already caused massive hardship around the world). Enough is enough.
That should be a quick fix :

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpTYk52jAhc

Allow a Masai to do his Banking :lol:

oh and here:
https://www.xprize.org/home
just a little side note about the speaker, Peter Diamandis :puke: