The CORONAVIRUS circus

Anything on the news and elsewhere in the media with evidence of digital manipulation, bogus story-lines and propaganda
kickstones

Re: The CORONAVIRUS circus

Unread post by kickstones »

-
Did this speech, questioning the validity of the 'Virus 'on the video below, by Vittorio Sgarbi, get much airplay in Italy?

He appears very passionate about the whole affair.

Vittorio Sgarbi is a member of the Forza Italia PartyI (“Go, Italy!”). Which was founded by Berlusconi In 1994.

Although not an avid follower of Italian politics, I would assume Sgarbi would have been given the go ahead from higher ranked officials on the party platform to make such a controversial speech and raises the question what is going on here?

Sgarbi: The COVID-19 crisis is a Fiction!
April 25, 2020

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52uFPA_oPog
kickstones

Unread post by kickstones »

Here is another Vittorio Sgarbi speech, for this one I found a transcript in English below.

Italian MP, Sgarbi denounces the Statistical Fraud on COVID-19

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ok9Qu5rQRBc

In the transcript which follows parentheses indicate interruptions from the floor.

HERE IS AN ENGLISH TRANSLATION OF THE TRANSCRIPT

The speech of the Member of Parliament Vittorio Sgarbi in the session of the Italian Camera, Meeting no. 331 of Friday 24, April, 2020, regarding the approval of the ‘Cura Italia’ decree.

“We are on the eve of April 25th and we must be united against dictatorships and united in truth. Let us not make this the House of lies: not on February 26, but on March 9, science, the science evoked here, said that the virus was little more than a flu. That science is what inspired this Government

(Comments of the Members of the Movimento 5 Stelle and Democratic Party groups).

It is said, it has been said, it is documented, it has been said, do not lie! Then, tell the truth, do not make this the Chamber of lies. At least here the principle of Giambattista Vico applies: verum ipsum factum. And, then, you have heard and given the numbers, I want to give them too: no D’Attis, no Pagani; do not say 25 thousand dead here too, it is not true! Don’t use the dead for rhetoric and terrorism. The data from the Higher Institute of Health say that 96.3% died of other diseases.

(Comments from the MP Trizzino).

Exactly the data, the numbers, the numbers say this. It’s the truth!

Go read them! Go read them! I read them all! Sixty percent died of other diseases, said by the Higher Institute of Health. If you don’t know, study!

(Comments from congressman Trizzino)! You are a ignorante!

While Italy was a red zone, here everyone was without masks. Today Basini is accused because he has to wear it. You’re ridiculous

(Comments from the MEPs of the MoVimento 5 Stars group)

you didn’t wear it until the day before yesterday: that’s exactly how it is! In Germany, the economy, health care and school on 4 May will work perfectly. We are a state with the least rights in Europe. Germany has shown strength and the right response, we here are once again humiliated by Germany, even in illness. We have closed down 60% of businesses. I give data, dear Trizzino, go check them out.

Now, it is clear that I was the first to call for the closure of Parliament; today we are all here in disguise, while the other time there was only Dall’Osso; there were few who wore the mask, and today it is pointed out if you do not wear it. Well, precisely because the truth is the most important thing, let us give the real numbers, let us not continue to lie. There are certainly strong data. I read them here too, Trizzino: 56% in Lombardy, 14% in Emilia, 8% in Piedmont, 5% in Veneto. We cannot imagine applying uniform rules with such disparate areas of epidemic. So I say: at least here, let us tell the truth, let us measure ourselves against Germany, let us be united in liberation against hypocrisy and lies, against falsifications, against the false numbers that are given to terrorize the Italians. The 25,000 dead, as Professor Bassetti said, died of heart attacks, cancer and other diseases

(Comments from the members of the MoVimento 5 Stelle and Partito Democratico groups).

Let’s not use them to humiliate Italy, let’s not use them to give the citizens false news! Give the numbers, check them out, and I challenge you, Trizzino, to a jury of honor to look at the numbers…

I simply said they all give numbers, but they don’t give false numbers. 25 thousand Coronavirus people didn’t die in Italy. That’s not true! It’s a way to terrorize the Italians and impose a dictatorship of consent: it’s ridiculous!

(APPLAUSE MEP Cunial)!

https://fromrome.info/2020/04/25/italia ... -covid-19/
Petrov86

Unread post by Petrov86 »

https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/06/us/unive ... 6dXLNQOVeQ

"Professor researching Covid-19 was killed in an apparent murder-suicide, officials say"

Questionable story...
glg

Unread post by glg »

Contact Tracing?

Switzerland opts for old school - the digital tracing app in Switzerland has been postponed to Juli since just in time democratic triggers are employed to safeguard against police state type misuse. (impossible tech. anyone?)

Instead, our bars and restaurants, and gastro in general are decreed to collect analogue data from its customers in case tracking is necessary to safeguard the public against the mythical virus.

That analoge tracking is of course not going to work either except in the media sphere, but there will be changes of behaviour no doubt from a compliant service sector and its customers.

https://www.en24.news/en/2020/05/corona ... isit-2html
Last edited by glg on Wed May 06, 2020 8:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
glg

Unread post by glg »

glg wrote: Wed May 06, 2020 8:32 pm Contact Tracing?

Switzerland opts for old school - the digital tracing app in Switzerland has been postponed to Juli since just in time democratic triggers are employed to safeguard against police state type misuse. (impossible tech. anyone?)

Instead, our bars and restaurants, and gastro in general are decreed to collect analogue data from its customers in case tracking is necessary to safeguard the public against the mythical virus.

That analoge tracking is of course not going to work either except in the media sphere, but there will be changes of behaviour no doubt from a compliant service sector and its customers.

https://www.en24.news/en/2020/05/corona ... isit-2html
mnew9

Unread post by mnew9 »

The Hidden Agenda Behind Covid 19 - Plandemic (Was Covid-19 a plan?)

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PmIaChOKAg
anonjedi2

Unread post by anonjedi2 »

Hilarious.

At 9:45 into the above "Plandemic" video:
Dr. Judy - "They'll kill millions as they already have with their vaccines. There is no vaccine currently on the schedule for any RNA virus that works."
Mikki Willis - "So I have to ask you, are you anti-vaccine?"
Dr Judy - "Oh, absolutely not... Vaccine is immune therapy ... my job is to develop immune therapies, that's what vaccines are."

:blink:

Mikki Willis - "Do you believe that this virus was created in a laboratory?"
Dr. Judy - "...It's very clear this virus was manipulated, this family of viruses was manipulated and studied in a laboratory where the animals were taken into the laboratory and this is what was released whether deliberate or not..."

Haha, okay. If you say so, Judy. :rolleyes:

And then there's also this:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUWgSYhqszw
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Hilarious indeed, dear anonjedi...

The "Plandemic" movie has to be the quintessential limited hangout... good lord! :rolleyes:

We've got another "Judy whistleblower scientist" to lead people, once again, into la-la land.
But unlike "Dr. Judy Wood" (the world famous "9/11 whistleblower scientist"), this other Judy actually has a Wickedpedia page! https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judy_Mikovits
glg

Unread post by glg »

I hear Tanzania is a beautiful country - I might move there..
To date it's the most scientifically advanced region on earth and therefore perhaps I should have posted the following in the ¨Origins of the Virus¨ thread?
But then again, Tanzania so admirably pulls the cover from the circus tent, that placing the evidence right here seems appropriate:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKRcPFk3v9k
heniek1812

Unread post by heniek1812 »

anonjedi2 wrote: Thu May 07, 2020 5:46 am
Mikki Willis
I had no idea who Willis was. However after seeing the video I get very very bad vibes about him. At best he is a conman trying to make a buck on people's misfortune.

Dr. Mikovits is a question mark for me. OK, she seems to be a vaccer but that may be part of the ploy to allow 90% of her message to get through, that we are being fk-ed with. Willis is out for me, Mikovits is a borderline OK.
anonjedi2

My main problem with Dr. Judy is that she claims to have isolated the HIV virus, which is an obvious lie.
anonjedi2

Please jump to the 50 second mark in this video and observe the gentleman in the background on the far left.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgiR04ey7-M

Now you might think, well there is some resemblance but it's not conclusive. Fair. But I can assure you that this is absolutely him, as he confirms in this video:

[Edit by SCS: Skip to 23:09 for his claim of “standing behind“ Rodney King during his remarks to the press (in the video above).]

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_cVCZDV4dk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_cVCZDV4dk&t=23m09s

So, I guess the pressing questions here are as follows:

[Edit by SCS: The 9/11 tale by this guest (Mikki Willis) begins at 9:52.]
1) What are the odds that this person would just happen to be at the forefront of the two most important and life changing events of our lifetimes (The 9/11 attacks as a "citizen bystander who has a media buddy, and the first Limited Hangout slick production documentary on the Coronavirus [Edit by SCS: (the video “Plandemic") ] was subsequently removed by YouTube.) "? One in a hundred trillion?

2) Add the third piece to the equation, the Rodney King incident which I also think was a very significant event in the United States over the last few decades, one that ranks among the top - and here we find this character again, hanging out in the background, doing what, exactly? - so what do those odds become now ? - one in a bagazillion?

On a lighter note, it was interesting to watch this Rodney King video again, oh so many years later with a sharpened eye and a skeptic's perspective, thanks to my many years of education on Cluesforum. The horrible 3rd rate acting on his part is breathtaking, isn't it?

Thank you dear Simon for creating the only safe haven of rational thought on the internet. It has been a delightful ride and has really contributed not only to my critical thinking acumen, but also my research skills. For that, I am eternally grateful.

[Admin Note (SCS): I added the edits above so as to make this post more easy to follow for our readers.]
heniek1812

Unread post by heniek1812 »

Hi anonjedi2

That's some impressive work there. I don't quite recognize Willis in the Rodney video but watching Rodney I can't help thinking his performance looks fake. But Willis is the ultimate freak in all this. Now how Dr. Mikovits fits into this is simply too nebulous for me. One moment I think she is the real things but then seeing her with Willis I have my doubts.

Not sure what to make of this. Whatever the con here is it is beyond me.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

glg wrote: Thu May 07, 2020 5:57 pm I hear Tanzania is a beautiful country - I might move there..
To date it's the most scientifically advanced region on earth and therefore perhaps I should have posted the following in the ¨Origins of the Virus¨ thread?
But then again, Tanzania so admirably pulls the cover from the circus tent, that placing the evidence right here seems appropriate:
Dear glg, I may move to Tanzania too one fine day! :P

You just gotta love the president of Tanzania, John Magafuli, who decided to probe the "efficacy" of the COVID-19 tests by sending samples of papaya fruits, goats and sheep to his nation's top laboratory. Those secret samples were tagged with (fictitious) names of (non-existing) Tanzanian citizens. Well, several of those samples turned out "COVID POSITIVE" - including a paw-paw (papaya) fruit !

Now, listen to this hilarious (and cringy) TV broadcast which features an uppish and toffee-nosed human rights activist (Mrs. Fatma Karume) who tries to accuse Tanzania's president of "unscientific" misbehaviour... Enjoy! :lol:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dn79u2HgcTY
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Unread post by SacredCowSlayer »

heniek1812 wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 7:00 pm Hi anonjedi2

That's some impressive work there. I don't quite recognize Willis in the Rodney video but watching Rodney I can't help thinking his performance looks fake. But Willis is the ultimate freak in all this. Now how Dr. Mikovits fits into this is simply too nebulous for me. One moment I think she is the real things but then seeing her with Willis I have my doubts.

Not sure what to make of this. Whatever the con here is it is beyond me.
Dear heniek1812,

I definitely agree with your assessment of this Mikki Willis character. His 9/11 story makes that clear enough. He’s a self-described actor, director, artist, and story-teller. Of course he visited the WTC on September 10, 2001, and was waived through the barricades the following day to be a rescue worker—after all, his friend did have press credentials that got him in. :rolleyes:

With regard to Dr. Judy Mikovits (or is it MyCOVIDs?), she is a classic prop-up DBA dummy designed to steer otherwise honest and curious (though new or naive) people off a cliff into la-la-land.

Here is the full link to her Wiki page.

Moreover, the description of her as an “anti-vaccination activist” on Wiki is peculiar given the exchange as described in this previous post:
anonjedi2 wrote: Thu May 07, 2020 5:46 am
Dr. Judy - "They'll kill millions as they already have with their vaccines. There is no vaccine currently on the schedule for any RNA virus that works."
Mikki Willis - "So I have to ask you, are you anti-vaccine?
Dr Judy - "Oh, absolutely not... Vaccine is immune therapy ... my job is to develop immune therapies, that's what vaccines are."

:blink:

Mikki Willis - "Do you believe that this virus was created in a laboratory?"
Dr. Judy - "...It's very clear this virus was manipulated, this family of viruses was manipulated and studied in a laboratory where the animals were taken into the laboratory and this is what was released whether deliberate or not..."

Haha, okay. If you say so, Judy. :rolleyes:
[Underline inserted for emphasis.]
Attachments
Dr. Judy M.pdf
Full Wiki page on May 8, 2020.
(147.21 KiB) Downloaded 50 times