Discussions on “5G” (and similar) Technology

Anything on the news and elsewhere in the media with evidence of digital manipulation, bogus story-lines and propaganda
patrix

Re: The CORONAVIRUS circus

Unread post by patrix »

HonestlyNow wrote: Fri May 01, 2020 2:49 pm I just want to get this straight.

Are you saying that 5G at 60 Ghz and 6Ghz is not a weaponized system that is currently being used in select places and is not being deployed right now, as people are in their residential prison, in schools and other public buildings?

Is that is YES, or a NO?
Indeed I am. 5Gs been slowly deployed for many years. And if you did know anything about radio waves you would reach the same conclusion. It's fear mongering and disinfo. Just like Nukes or veganism.
anonjedi2

Unread post by anonjedi2 »

patrix,

Based on my understanding of frequency, 60Ghz and indeed 6Ghz are very low frequencies. NOT, high frequencies as you mentioned. Thoughts?
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

HonestlyNow wrote: Fri May 01, 2020 9:24 amThe creator of this video has been investigating the subject for many years. He shows how our children are going to be targeted with this technology, and what do you think the effects of this technology will be blamed on?
I am willing to consider the possibility that radiation, whether it be wifi, 3G, 4G or 5G, or something entirely different, can cause harm. Every technological innovation brings with it a convenience of some sort and an even greater set of negative repercussions, many of which are more social and spiritual than biological. Over the years there have been viral videos of cell phones popping popcorn or incinerating gas pumps and novel cancers and skin conditions attributed to radiation and chemtrailing, and I have seen for myself how handheld EMF meters "explode" when pointed at cell towers, however one interprets that.

But that´s beside the point, really. Fact is, the same narrative, with its dire warnings of impending public health disaster and depopulation, is painted each time a new frequency or communications system is implemented. In a certain way, the 5G narrative is not so different from the successive pandemic fear stories we have been served over the past 15 years.

Then life goes on, and we all just slip into the new demonic "G" or application or e-feature or whatever. Why? Because we have no choice, we are not sicker or dumber than before, our old devices become obsolete and the new ones are annoyingly cheap and powerful.

Does that mean 5G at 60 Ghz and 6 Ghz is not a weaponized system? Because of the way the question is put (requiring proof of a negative), I would have to answer "no". And, as I said, I certainly keep my mind open. But since the topic is so rife with fanciful hypotheses and professional disinfo, the first thing it might harm is our down-to-earth efforts at unmasking the fake pandemic.
patrix

Unread post by patrix »

anonjedi2 wrote: Fri May 01, 2020 3:19 pm patrix,

Based on my understanding of frequency, 60Ghz and indeed 6Ghz are very low frequencies. NOT, high frequencies as you mentioned. Thoughts?
Ghz is above ultra high frequency. As I wrote its wavelengths approaching infrared and visible light. The "60 ghz scare" is very strange. The problem with those wavelengths indeed has something to do with oxygen. They are absorbed by oxygen in the atmosphere which negatively affects range. They will however not do anything to oxygen inside us since frequencies in this range is stopped by our skin just like visible light. And the energy is comparable to a flashlight.

We inject ourselves and our children with poison thinking it will prevent pathogens that has never been observed. We prefer diets that poor people ate in the past that caused leprosy and still does, it's just that leprosy been relabeled as cancer, heart disease etc.

And then we blame our health problems on low energy radio... Brave new world indeed.
rusty

Unread post by rusty »

patrix wrote: Fri May 01, 2020 8:40 pm Ghz is above ultra high frequency. As I wrote it's wavelengths approaching infrared and visible light. The "60 ghz scare" is very strange. The problem with those wavelengths indeed has something to do with oxygen. They are absorbed by oxygen in the atmosphere which negatively affects range. They will however not do anything to oxygen inside us since frequencies in this range is stopped by our skin just like visible light. And the energy is comparable to a flashlight.
The question is: What happens when this energy is actually turned up to a much higher level? Can this technology be weaponized somehow? The 5g standard encompasses all sorts of frequencies from 700 MHz up to 80 GHz. I guess any of these frequencies will affect living organisms in some way if you use high levels of energy.

The thing is: There is not even an affordable, commercial EMF meter for the detection of the ~30 GHz and ~60GHz frequencies. Even the good ones for frequencies below 6GHz are expensive and a bit cumbersome to handle. If "they" (operators of this stuff) turn up the energy to insane amounts for, say, only a few minutes even in those "measurable" bands in a public building such as a school, it is highly unlikely anyone will pick it up on an EMF meter. But still it could constitute a serious health hazard for a number of people.

I don't advertise fearmongering and don't say anything like this is going to happen. Also the current plandemic shows that it's not necessary to actually provoke "real" illness other than that happening anyway. However, a general statement that any of this technology is 100% harmless is simply not warranted.
glg

Unread post by glg »

regarding 5G - how, may I ask does anyone here think informatiom is transmited from one of your 5G cell towers to the next neighbors 5G cell tower?

In order for it to work with some stealth connectivity I mean.
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Re: Discussions on “5G” (and similar) Technology

Unread post by SacredCowSlayer »

Dear Cluesforum members,

I’ve tried to work my way through the relevant threads for posts concerning 5G, and move them to this topic that I created earlier today. If you come across any that I’ve missed, please feel free to let me know in the Chatbox, and I’ll (or another Admin/Mod) be happy to move it.

Thank you all :) ,
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

glg wrote: Sat May 02, 2020 1:21 am regarding 5G - how, may I ask does anyone here think informatiom is transmited from one of your 5G cell towers to the next neighbors 5G cell tower?
Your writing is not clear. Please reword or flesh out your questions.
patrix

Unread post by patrix »

Many thanks for keeping the forum tidy SCS! Great to have a separate thread for this.

I found this article that is similar to my stance and knowledge about radio. I haven't read it carefully though.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/startswith ... a6c2a870e3

And as the article notes it's alfa/beta/gamma radiation that's troublesome and that spectrum is above visible light. Radio is below it.

And as pointed out, energy makes a big difference and that goes for ionizing radiation as well. I suspect that radioactive material found in nature is perfectly harmless because the energy of the radiation is low. You have to be exposed to an xray tube or similar to get radiation damage.

But our fear for things we cannot see, touch or smell is the greatest. Perfect if you want to do landgrabs like Chernobyl or Fukushima or lock up an entire world (Corona).

So if you want to stay healthy dear readers I suggest looking into diet instead. Natural fats, animal protein and cholesterol are essential nutrients and foods should be fresh and free from pesticides and additives. Processed vegetable oils like margarine are toxic. It won't help your teeth to use toothpaste or drink water with a known neurotoxin - flouride. Also avoid vaccination and most of current medicine.
glg

Unread post by glg »

Thank you SCS for making this an new engaging thread!
glg wrote: ↑Fri May 01, 2020 8:21 pm
regarding 5G - how, may I ask does anyone here think informatiom is transmited from one of your 5G cell towers to the next neighbors 5G cell tower?
Flabbergasted wrote:
Your writing is not clear. Please reword or flesh out your questions.
So let me try to rephrase:

Cellular or mobile data lets you connect wirelessly using cell towers that receive and transmit radio signals. In addition to macro site cell towers, 5G includes installing a great number of small cell sites (low power nodes with very high capacity).
So the question I tried to ask is: By what means does any one here think, is data transferred between any of these small cell sites?
alovas1980

Unread post by alovas1980 »

I think even low-level Electromagnetic Field (EMF) can have negative effects on the body. I don’t say GSM, 2G, 3G, 4G or 5G is to blame but maybe other EMFs.
EMF would be the ideal instrument to pull off such an operation like this COVID-19 pandemic.
You don’t even need 5G towers or any radio waves to used it. Powerlines and electric power are everywhere. They can send any signal through those in any frequency. They use those powerlines to carry phone etc. signals, so they can send any other signal too. When they want to fake an epidemic or pandemic, they just send whatever electric waves they need to the places where they need them. It would be a temporary maybe very short term something, so nobody could find it later when they look for it.

Even WHO says, that:
It is not disputed that electromagnetic fields above certain levels can trigger biological effects. … There is no doubt that short-term exposure to very high levels of electromagnetic fields can be harmful to health.
https://www.who.int/peh-emf/about/Whati ... ndex1.html

But there are scientists who say that weak electromagnetic field can also be the cause of health issues, and can cause flu. They say weak EMF caused by solar activity is to blame, but why wouldn’t it be possible to create the same weak EMF filed by other means. We are now in a low solar activity phase, but if it can be replicated by other means, then it could cause flu like diseases.
Mechanisms of Geomagnetic Field Influence on Gene Expression Using Influenza as a Model System: Basics of Physical Epidemiology
Valeriy Zaporozhan and Andriy Ponomarenko
We believe that the data presented here allows us to conclude that most living creatures and many types of cells can be sensitive to weak magnetic fields due to magnetosensitive proteins—Cryptochromes, which are important regulators of the major circadian transcriptional complex CLOCK/BMAL1 activity. The transcriptional repression function of CRY is apparently highly responsive to weak MF because of radical pairs, which periodically arise in the functionally active site of CRY and mediate the radical pair mechanism of magnetoreception. Thus, environmental exposure to EMFs can interact with fundamental biological processes in the body, confirming the possible bio-informational and bio-regulatory functions of electromagnetic radiation.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2872305/

According to the following study 1% to 10% of the world population is hypersensitive to EMF and they can have a lot of negative effects from EMFs.
Electromagnetic hypersensitivity or “EHS” refers to a variety of non-specific symptoms attributed to exposure to electromagnetic fields (EMF), including RF and extremely low frequency (ELF) electrical sources. Prevalence is estimated to vary from 1% to 10% of the population.
Reported symptoms ascribed by some individuals to be associated with exposures to EMF. In alphabetical order, obtained from Leitgeb (2009)

Abdominal pain
Anxiety
Appetite loss
Arousal decreased
Blood pressure increase
Breathlessness
Chest pain
Concentration difficulties
Crankiness
Daytime sleepiness
Digestive problems
Dizziness
Dry skin
Exhaustion
Faintness
Fatigue
Fear
Feebleness
Feeling hot
Forgetfulness
Hair loss
Head pressure
Headache
Heart beat irregularity
Heart palpitation
Hormonal disorder
Hypersensitivity to medication
Hypersensitivity to noise
Intestinal trouble
Irregular bowel movement
Irritation
Itching skin
Limb pain
Metabolic disorder
Mood changes
Mood depression
Muscle cramps
Muscle pain
Nausea
Neck pain
Neuralgia
Neurasthenia
Numb limbs
Phosphenes
Rash
Restlessness
Skin burning
Skin redness
Skin tingling
Sleep disturbance
Stress
Sweating
Swollen eyes
Swollen joints
Tachycardia
Tenseness
Tiredness
Toothache
Trembling
Unfeelingness
Vision blurring
Vomiting
Weariness
http://www.bccdc.ca/resource-gallery/Do ... 062013.pdf

Arthur Firstenberg writes the following in his book “The Invisible Rainbow: A History of Electricity and Life”:
Abbé Nollet was thus the first person, back in 1753, to report significant biological effects from exposure to a DC electric field—the kind of field that according to mainstream science today has no effect whatsoever. His experiment was later replicated, using a bird, by Steiglehner, professor of physics at the University of Ingolstadt, Bavaria, with similar results.
Table 1 lists the effects on humans, reported by most early electricians, of an electric charge or small currents of DC electricity. Electrically sensitive people today will recognize most if not all of them.
Effects of Electricity as Reported in the Eighteenth Century

Non-therapeutic effects:
Dizziness
Nausea
Headaches
Nervousness
Irritability
Mental confusion
Depression
Insomnia
Drowsiness
Fatigue
Weakness
Numbness and tingling
Muscle and joint pains
Muscle spasms and
cramps
Backache
Heart palpitations
Chest pain
Colic
Diarrhea
Constipation
Nosebleeds, hemorrhage
Itching
Tremors
Seizures
Paralysis
Fever
Respiratory infections
Shortness of breath
Coughing
Wheezing and asthma attacks
Eye pain, weakness, and fatigue
Ringing in the ears
Metallic taste
I don’t have a link to this book unfortunately.
So even small DC current can cause negative health effects in sensitive people.
Altair

Unread post by Altair »

I work in IT, and I don't like a thing about 5G. In short, it uses two ranges of frequencies: 6GHz for long-range (that's just a bit more than your router's wifi, I wouldn't care much about that). But for short-range xmitters it's above 24 GHz. That's millimeter waves, much more energetic that lower frequencies, and transmitters located very close to users. I wouldn't like to have one of those in my neighbourhood.
Much of the RF advocacy is based upon the fact that these frequencies are non-ionizing radiations and cannot harm organic tissues nor DNA. That might be true. But there are many studies showing that even a small power emitter can alter brain function in studied subjects.

Here is a video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLUXm3_tpT8) in Polish (but the references to technical papers can be read) explaining this in detail. Among other interesting facts, it uncovers how the government increased from 45 to 100-fold the EMR intensity allowance in order to provide for 5G deployment. This was in Poland, but it was similarly done in most countries.
patrix

Unread post by patrix »

5G health issues is in my opinion Flat Earth or Chemtrails type DBA and fearmongering in conspiracy circles to draw attention from the actual health problems. For example that processed vegetable oils are toxic, that a low fat diet can lead to chronic disease, that flouride is a neurotoxin and therefore has no place in toothpaste or drinking water or that most of the paradigms in "modern" medicine are completely irrational which often means that treatments and immunization (vaccination) does nothing but harm.

Electromagnetic radiation is perceived as scary since we don't see it, but the energy of those wave is what matters the most. To stand in front of a bonfire is much different to sitting beside a candle.

And of course electromagnetic radiation can be harmful. But some research on the effects of mobile radiation however fails to take into account the fact that low energy radiation is very effectively stopped by human tissue and will therefore only result in a slight increase in temperature. You wouldn't think much of research that claimed that exposure to flashlight batteries is dangerous because if you drill a hole in the skull of a test animal and put some wires into it's brain you can inflict damage using only the power from a battery. Yet this is in my opinion about the same model of reasoning that is used in some of this research.

To create fear is simply thee most effective way to control people. Fear keeps us in check and creates new ways to siphon our money into the hands of the Nutwork without us protesting. How many tax dollars are now spent on face masks? Wouldn't it have been great to have an interest in that market? The surest way to become rich is to be able to predict the future, and the only way to do that is to create it.
glg

Unread post by glg »

Altair wrote: ↑Tue May 05, 2020 1:55 am
I work in IT, and I don't like a thing about 5G. (...)
I don’t either, and my opinion on 5G is that it indeed poses a threat, I am just very skeptical about the nature of that threat…
(...) In short, it uses two ranges of frequencies: 6GHz for long-range (that's just a bit more than your router's wifi, I wouldn't care much about that). But for short-range xmitters it's above 24 GHz. That's millimeter waves, much more energetic that lower frequencies, and transmitters located very close to users. I wouldn't like to have one of those in my neighbourhood.
Not sure how you broke down the issue into two separate definitive ranges of frequencies?
In fact, that is one thing I consistently see missing from any claims about 5G, that standards on frequencies pertaining to 5G have not been decided on yet!
It is my understanding, that individual countries where given the go ahead by the International Telecommunication Union (ITU) to test 5G by way of allotting specific frequencies to mobile companies.
Switzerland as an example, did not reserve frequencies higher then 3.5Ghz as a starting point for 5G, but I am indeed aware that other countries – for whatever reason – went way above that.
Again, I think this was all mostly a propaganda test phase, because global standards allegedly are only decided on by ITU in June 2020.

24 Ghz, measures to a wavelength of 1.25 cm. and indeed I would rally behind the voices who are scared for our living water soaked trees needing to be cut down for such frequencies to reach their targets.

You work in IT and so maybe you can answer my question above?
How do cell towers, cell sites communicate – by what type of tech. (not protocols, but phys. tech.)
It is my contention that answering this Question may actually help us all to get a step ahead…
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Unread post by SacredCowSlayer »

patrix wrote: Tue May 05, 2020 8:46 am 5G health issues is in my opinion Flat Earth or Chemtrails type DBA and fearmongering in conspiracy circles to draw attention from the actual health problems. For example that processed vegetable oils are toxic, that a low fat diet can lead to chronic disease, that flouride is a neurotoxin and therefore has no place in toothpaste or drinking water or that most of the paradigms in "modern" medicine are completely irrational which often means that treatments and immunization (vaccination) does nothing but harm.
. . .
Dear Patrix,

I’m completely open to the idea that the 5G issue is just as you suspect. That said, I feel confident that this forum can handle objectively fleshing it out in such a way that the more sensationalized fear-mongering and/or DBA tactics can be avoided. If it becomes a problem, I’ll gladly address it.

As I’ve previously stated, the reality of the 5G issue (and the concerns therewith) is likely not binary (i.e. real v. fantasy). It makes sense to me that there could be a range of problems that stem from this technology (and similar technologies) . . . anywhere from (nearly) nonexistent to significant.

I really appreciate the contributions from our members, and I sincerely hope that this thread will become a source of knowledge (and perhaps liberation) for genuine researchers who would otherwise be trapped and paralyzed by the hyped up fears surrounding this topic.

Maybe the next step here would be to lay out the claimed dangers, and start trying to sort out which ones are worth exploring further. Obviously there are no beams of 5G blasting from satellites. So we can quickly set that one aside. Okay, I took the easy one. Next. :P

Edit by SCS: To be clear—I do agree that there are active disinformation and fear-mongering campaigns (of a wide variety) that have been launched (under the guise of “3G conspiracy”) in recent weeks/months to distract, confuse, scare, obfuscate, and ultimately reinforce the underlying claim that this “coronavirus” actually exists as some silent killer. I felt the need to clarify my position after doing some (cringeworthy) cursory research on the topic. Heaven forbid we be lumped in with the crowd on this one.