The CORONAVIRUS circus

Anything on the news and elsewhere in the media with evidence of digital manipulation, bogus story-lines and propaganda
patrix

Re: The CORONAVIRUS circus

Unread post by patrix »

I'll just drop this so you'll know what the symbolism of the masks are about.

scud

Unread post by scud »

Hi everyone.

I was looking for info’ concerning seasonal flu death stats here in the UK and found this rather interesting article in the BMJ (British medical journal).

https://www.bmj.com/content/361/bmj.k2795/rr-6

So, in the season 2017 - 2018 the so called British government via their ‘office for national statistics’ stated that 50,100 people in the UK had died from influenza and through their media organs the reason for this was chiefly low uptake of the available vaccine and exceptionally cold weather.

The seemingly unaffiliated BMJ though had other ideas and attributed only 335 to 340 sadly deceased . . . an exaggeration of some 150 times.
Petrov86

Unread post by Petrov86 »

Robert Kennedy Jr. talks about vaccines, Kennedy’s conspirations, etc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLi6ZrF ... HIpCfEgr9Y
rusty

Unread post by rusty »

sharpstuff

Unread post by sharpstuff »

heniek1812 wrote:
SacredCowSlayer wrote: ↑
Sat May 02, 2020 9:19 pm

In my local jurisdiction the County and City governments recently (4/24/2020) implemented a mask in public requirement. Over that weekend (4/25–4/26) I made it absolutely clear (to a top civil authority) that I will not comply. I’ve been quiet and haven’t “rocked the boat,” but now I refuse to go further.

This person understood that I was not bluffing in the slightest. The following day, the Governor (TX) issued an Executive Order which precluded local jurisdictions within the state from imposing civil or criminal penalties for failure to wear masks—thus invalidating our local laws on the matter.

I think we all have to decide what we are absolutely unwilling to do, and be willing to face the consequences for it (whatever that may look like under the given circumstances). In the face of any order to forcibly vaccinate anyone in my home—I don’t think for one minute that ANY law enforcement, soldier, or otherwise would even think about it. They would literally have to be willing to lose some personnel over the effort.

Without getting into politics here (which I truly loathe), I’ll say that there truly is a benefit to having a broadly armed society. This is not a fact that is lost on law enforcement.
heniek1812 wrote:
I think you have gauged the situation correctly. They are stress testing the System and seeing what the response is. Only then do they decide how to move forward.
I have to agree with you (and SCS) but especially your notion of 'stress-testing the System and seeing what the response is'. When I first discussed this with my dear lady companion some weeks before this full-blown nonsense got beyond lucidity, this is exactly what I said to her (with agreement).

We have been and are constantly being side-tracked by a multitude of speculations regarding the implications of this hoax and subsequent 'lock-down' and all the elements that preceded it and proceed. In my view, it is essential to keep our feet on the ground so far as is possible.
Petrov86

Unread post by Petrov86 »

Legault Québec (Canada) government meeting about Covid-19: Stick to 2m distancing!
heniek1812

Unread post by heniek1812 »

Petrov86 wrote: Mon May 04, 2020 5:31 pm Legault Québec (Canada) government meeting about Covid-19: Stick to 2m distancing!
I would love to ask people such as these "So how are you going to fly from Quebec to Berlin ?"

heniek1812

Unread post by heniek1812 »

Things will begin to be rolled out rapidly now. Just watch. They have momentum and they can not loosen up. Second Wave is in the News Cycle.
Fever-Reading Drones Just The Beginning

Via: Miami Herald:

Last month, police departments in Daytona Beach and Connecticut unveiled what was initially touted as a potential new tool against a pandemic: drones capable of taking a person’s temperature from 300 feet in the air.
https://www.miamiherald.com/news/state/ ... 70226.html

The crime fighters are not sleeping.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9sJrzDcbXFc
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

Petrov86 wrote: Mon May 04, 2020 5:31 pmLegault Québec (Canada) government meeting about Covid-19: Stick to 2m distancing!
In most gatherings of politicians and ministers there is no concern about masks and social distancing, even when they gather to tell us how likely we are to infect each other.

For example, recently when the Brazilian minister of health (a WHO plant) resigned, there were hugs and kisses for everyone in the know. To hell with those clown masks!

Altair

Unread post by Altair »

This is from the closing of the campaign hospital in Madrid. Obviously politicians were not afraid of being so close with nurses and doctors who have been treating those highly contagious patients.
anonjedi2

Unread post by anonjedi2 »

Security Guard shot and killed at Family Dollar after telling customer to put on a face mask. :rolleyes:
Michigan police are investigating the shooting death of a security guard at a Flint Family Dollar store outlet following a dispute about a customer not wearing a face mask amid the ongoing coronavirus pandemic.

Family members identified the victim as Calvin ‘Duper’ James Munerlyn, 43, WSMH reports.
https://scallywagandvagabond.com/2020/0 ... face-mask/
"Mr. Calvin “Duper” James Munerlyn"

*duper
noun
a person who deceives or tricks someone.

slowanon

Unread post by slowanon »

Supposedly it's been proven(?) that there are many 'asymptomatic carriers' who are infected and carry the virus, show no symptoms, but can still transmit the virus to others. The virus is airborne, which implies that it escapes the body of the carriers. (Even by talking and breathing in the case of asymptomatic carriers.) That is why we have the 1-2m safety distance and the masks to block the viri as they escape outwards.

It would be interesting to know what is the method/technology to detect/identify the virus particles while airborne, flying or floating in the air.

If technology exits for that, I guess that must be highly sensitive compared to the common testing method based on collecting samples from mucous membrane with swabs, as the swabs must have good physical contact with the mucous membrane to pick up the virus particles. (In contrast the detection of the virus particles that have escaped into the air sounds like a more sensitive technology.) As the following article mentions the swabs must go to the right place and make physical contact to be able to pick up the virus particles:
https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/s ... -1.5553947
Lin said the swabs couldn't reach far enough into a person's nose to properly test for the virus.

"So what happened was that their swab is for your mouth. Therefore, it cannot fit all the way up into your nose, and you have to actually go pretty high up in the nose," the doctor said. "Their swab systems are not able to pick up everything."
anonjedi2

Unread post by anonjedi2 »

The entire concept of an "asymptomatic carrier" is a lie, in my opinion. There is no way to prove that someone is an asymptomatic carrier versus a false positive. I highly recommend reading Jason Hommel's interview with an anonymous epidemiologist, which sheds light on this topic:

An epidemiologist reveals circular reasoning is used to support the validity of COVID-19 test kits.
Anonymous Epidemiologist:
I think you probably overstate the problems with test kits (because identifying asymptomatic infections is not a false positive) and I already account for the over to issues (the adjustment to 0.5% based on the Diamond Princess is based on an age adjustment).

If I made your assumption, which as I noted I believe is incorrect and vastly overstates the specificity issues, it actually INCREASES the case fatality rate.

Jason Hommel:
As I understand the terms, an “asymptomatic carrier” has no symptoms, but has the COVID19 as determined by a test kit. And a false positive is someone with no symptoms, but tested positive. So. both look exactly identical. no symptoms. positive test. Is there a second test kit that tests the test kit to be able to know the difference between someone with no symptoms but tests positive (asymptomatic carrier) vs someone with no symptoms but tests positive (false positive)? Furthermore, I found a study that said because the tests are bad, there is no way to distinguish between the two. [Potential False-Positive Rate Among the ‘Asymptomatic Infected Individuals’ in Close Contacts of COVID-19 Patients]

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32133832/

A false positive is someone without an infection but a positive result. An asymptomatic carrier is infected with no symptoms.

I ran into a physician at the Arkansas Department of Health back in 2000, the then-head of the TB program, who also had problems wrapping his head around this. Physicians think of a “case” as a diagnosed individual, public health folks think of it as someone with the infection/disease, diagnosed or not (our “patient” is the population, not individuals, which is why veterinarians, trained with a herd focus, are often better epidemiologists than MDs/DOs). We had a TB case diagnosed in a junior high student in Forrest City, and the news led to people flocking for TB testing – we ended up doing population screening instead of only testing symptomatic cases. Because a lot of TB infections are asymptomatic, the number of DIAGNOSED cases rose dramatically. The doctor thought this meant we had a large increase in incidence and prevalence rates, and it took a lot to convince him that was wrong – the infections were ALREADY there, and the older estimates were too low because of the ascertainment bias introduced by less extensive screening.

Jason Hommel:
I understand the difference between the two, as you are saying. The asymptomatic carrier is infected. Again, my question was how do you determine the difference, and you came right back to the test. However. What if the test is bad, how do you tell the difference? That is the essential question. To help you understand my question, I have another. What is the reliability of the TB test vs. the COVID19 test? As I understand it, a pregnancy test is 99% accurate. The scientists I’m reading say the COVID19 test is 20% accurate, 30%, 40%, or just total nonsense.

You generally use an established, “Gold standard” test to compare. Unfortuntely at this point, the existing test IS the gold standard. That is one reason I do not buy the error numbers you toss around – there is no reference point at present to actually determine those numbers, and three sequence PCR in general has much better accuracy than you report – the sensitivity and specificity of the N. gonnorhea test, for example, runs about 98% each, and that is using a gold standard of bacterial cultures as a comparison reference. In fact, the problems that led to the bad press for CDC was that reagents were contaminated in a way that led to underidentification because one primer was not identifying qc material that supposedly contained the sequence, while the other two were accurately responding to their qc materials.

A paper in the journal radiology is finding similar PPVs for the COVID pcr test and the gonnorhea test using cases confirmed with CT scans.

Jason Hommel:
Oh. Thank you.

Jason Hommel:
https://www.itnonline.com/content/ct-pr ... s-covid-19 This article?

Jason Hommel:
It seems to me that our discussion has moved all the way into unsubstantiated opinion. There is no way a CT scan can see a virus. All a CT scan can see is if the lungs are congested, as in, from the flu. This confirms my well researched opinion that they are simply re classifying flu cases as COVID19 cases. Furthermore, you are confirming for me that there really is no way to test the reliability of the test kits in use; because circular reasoning (assuming that the test kits are the gold standard, IE, assuming they work) does not answer the question of whether or not they work. The other problem then, is are “asymptomatic carriers” the ones spreading the disease, or do we just have an epidemic of false positives because the test kits are so horrible?

Jason Hommel: As I understand things, it is not up to me to prove that the test kits don’t work. Because I’m not doing anything. However, those who are enacting martial law, and breaking many laws of the supreme law of the land, breaking many Constitutional laws, violating the bill of rights, destroying the first Amendment through censorship, destroying the Second amendment through suspending gun sales, and on and on have the burden of proof that the test kits actually work. But not even top scientists can do so.

An asymptomatic carrier and a false positive look exactly the same. No Symptoms. Tests positive. And there is no second test that can tell the difference between the two.

https://revealingfraud.com/2020/03/heal ... test-kits/
Pokerniko

Unread post by Pokerniko »

I would like to share with you this video uploaded on YT in 2014, it is pretty accurate in its predictions, the part that impressed me the most is the one regarding social distance and citizens monitoring streets hidden behind windows (exactly what's going on in Italy).

The original video from 2014 is in spanish:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uZMQEiD1mM

This one is the italian version, uploaded on april 2020:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NoVxL7YeTpI
rusty

Unread post by rusty »

slowanon wrote: Tue May 05, 2020 1:20 am Supposedly it's been proven(?) that there are many 'asymptomatic carriers' who are infected and carry the virus, show no symptoms, but can still transmit the virus to others. The virus is airborne, which implies that it escapes the body of the carriers. (Even by talking and breathing in the case of asymptomatic carriers.) That is why we have the 1-2m safety distance and the masks to block the viri as they escape outwards.

It would be interesting to know what is the method/technology to detect/identify the virus particles while airborne, flying or floating in the air.
Of course they can't. These are just assumptions, based on other assumptions and the behaviour of droplets. The "airborne" assumption is just derived from this.

On the topic of false positives: It is very important to understand that you could increase the rate of "positives" by adjustment of the test parameters. The test is simply "tailor-made" such that it has a "reasonable" (false) positive rate. For example, Stefan Lanka states in his latest newsletter that you could get a positive test result from almost anyone if you simply increase the amount of material you gather from e.g. a throat swab. Also, the number of PCR cycles and the equipment used for "cleaning" the material are important for the outcome. So there are always certain thresholds involved, it's never black or white.