The CORONAVIRUS circus

Anything on the news and elsewhere in the media with evidence of digital manipulation, bogus story-lines and propaganda
antipodean

Re: The CORONAVIRUS circus

Unread post by antipodean »

I don't know if this has already been posted, but things are now getting very silly unless you're in the coinkidence camp. (along with Johns Hopkins having research centres in China & Italy not far from the epicentres)

A couple of years ago there was BBC TV series called 'Contagion' (Whereas the actual movie Contagion was a few years earlier).

Patient zero is from Haslemere a small commutor town, near London making it a prime geographical demographic to easily spread the virus.
I haven't watched the series but it appears to highlight how statistics/ data for the virus can be electronically gathered and perhaps even fudged.

The first reported Covid 19 case in the UK was from Haslemere. (I've even visited there a couple of times)
https://twitter.com/fryrsquared/status/ ... 2775782400

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/11085112/ ... ronavirus/
Last edited by antipodean on Sun Mar 29, 2020 8:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
mlebek

Unread post by mlebek »

alovas1980 wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 11:45 pm
mlebek wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 12:33 pm Corona collecting point, Berlin:
no patients, no physicians, no bodies, but more and more people who say 'Fake!'
https://d.tube/#!/v/zellblock/xxks1fjs71z (en sub)

or ready for deletion on utube(en sub):
[...]
Nice video, unfortunately the YouTube version has been deleted and the d.tube version ends abruptly at 10 minutes.
Did anybody download the original video?
:unsure: :blink: full d.tube version: https://d.tube/#!/v/zellblock/fpr8h6ev3ne
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

A most interesting and highly recommended read :

"How deadly is the coronavirus? It’s still far from clear" (March 28, 2020)
https://www.spectator.co.uk/article/The ... s-we-think

Its author, John Lee, is a recently-retired Professor of Pathology and NHS consultant pathologist
heniek1812

Unread post by heniek1812 »

antipodean wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 7:42 am I don't know if this has already been posted, but things are now getting very silly unless you're in the coinkidence camp. (along with Johns Hopkins having research centres in China & Italy not far from the epicentres)

A couple of years ago there was BBC TV series called 'Contagion' (Whereas the actual movie Contagion was a few years earlier).

Patient zero is from Haslemere a small commutor town, near London making it a prime geographical demographic to easily spread the virus.
I haven't watched the series but it appears to highlight how statistics/ data for the virus can be electronically gathered and perhaps even fudged.

The first reported Covid 19 case in the UK was from Haslemere. (I've even visited there a couple of times)
So these buggers do have a sense of humor. The only people not getting the joke are the vast majority of people in a given population.

Nice find !!!!
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

When I was a kid I sat glued to the TV set for every episode of BBC's "Survivors". I never forgot the plot and coincidentally downloaded and rewatched the first episode about a year ago. The symptoms which the characters display before they die are very much like those attributed to the current 'plague'.

From the Wicked:
Survivors is a British post-apocalyptic fiction drama television series created by Terry Nation and produced by Terence Dudley at the BBC, that broadcast from 1975 to 1977. It concerns the plight of a group of people who have survived an apocalyptic plague pandemic, which was accidentally released by a Chinese scientist and quickly spread across the world via air travel. Referred to as "The Death", the plague kills approximately 4,999 out of every 5,000 human beings on the planet within a matter of weeks of being released.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Survivors ... TV_series)
First episode: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1NK9Ob ... kerIMgh3_9
(hasn't finished uploading at the time of posting)
anonjedi2

Unread post by anonjedi2 »

Undoctored

Unread post by Undoctored »

First: thanks to anonjedi, Flabbergasted, and Simon for your support of my optimistic sentiment that the current draconian measures will be over “soon” that is, by April 12, Easter.

A follow-up.

Here in America at least, with the enactment of the 2.2 trillion dollar stimulus package on Friday, March 27 (day 3*3*3 of the 3rd month) we now have the “reward” for being good little citizens for cutting back on human contact and living the virtual life for the duration of this exercise. Thanks for taking the time out of your busy schedule to help us investigate the challenges and promote the opportunities of taking the digital transformation to the extreme. Now shut up and go buy things online! Mission accomplished, more or less. No it’s not over yet. I hear there are some parts of the world that haven’t had a shutdown yet. Gotta get it over with. Brace yourself for some more drama over the next two weeks! It’s always darkest before the dawn!

Also recall:

January 11: First coronavirus death confirmed
February 11: Coronavirus disease given a name by WHO: COVID-19
March 11: Pandemic declared

Something is in store for April 11. My prediction is that we will get some kind of official statement that the virus has reached its peak / curve has been successfully flattened / thanks to our “social distancing” we have avoided catastrophe, and that it is now safe for healthy people to lead normal lives. And now with all that money we’re dedicating to the medical industry we can be thankful that we’re going to have have all the tests and vaccines and masks and ventilators and hospital beds we need so next year won’t have to go through all this again. To everyone’s relief, high fives and pats on the back will be encouraged. Oh and shame on everyone who didn’t take this seriously, it’s all in spite of you that we made it through this alive!

Between now and then we have April Fool’s Day. I think we’re still in for some more surprises.
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

Help! I am being inundated with social media messages (videos and articles) about the power-obsessed Chinese government, the callous Chinese biological weapons developers and the depraved Chinese eaters of virus-bearing live bats. Talk about a distraction!

China is the new bin Laden, version 2020.
bhicks

Unread post by bhicks »

Curious, Former CIA Director and Secretary of State Mike Pompeo mentions on live TV during a coronvirus announcement that "We are in a live exercise right now", whereby Trump flinches and responds "You should of let us know", making me wonder if he was pretending to not know, or being angry that Pompeo didnt let him know he was going to say it? Dr Brix appears to flinch as well.

https://www.globalresearch.ca/secretary ... us/5707223

This is probably nothing and being taken out of context, but interesting nonetheless.

EDIT: New twitter tag #FilmYourHospital where people are filming their hospitals...

https://twitter.com/search?q=%23FilmYou ... yped_query

https://twitter.com/dadetrading/status/ ... 7106121729
slowanon

Unread post by slowanon »

bhicks wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 9:11 pm NY Times video with an ER Dr. called Colleen Smith
There's this line in the video that I find odd.

Does Dr. Colleen Smith say the following? "We had to get a refrigerated truck to store the bodies of patients who are dying."

I don't understand what that means. Patients who are dying or dead people are moved into a refrigerated truck? If that's what she's saying, how is that possibly in accordance with medical protocols? Instead of transporting patients to other hospitals. (By the way hospital bed utilization is public data, just can't find the site that shows bed utilization percentages right now.)
bhicks wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 9:11 pm What Jason Goodman found was that this Colleen Smith is involved in medical simulation, and was part of this paper, published May 2019:
A Simulated Mass Casualty Incident Triage Exercise: SimWars
https://www.mededportal.org/publication/10823/
"A mass casualty incident (MCI) is an event that overwhelms the local health care system, with the number of casualties vastly exceeding local resources and capabilities in a short period of time."
Interesting coincidence.
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Unread post by SacredCowSlayer »

bhicks wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:46 pm Curious, Former CIA Director and Secretary of State Mike Pompeo mentions on live TV during a coronvirus announcement that "We are in a live exercise right now", whereby Trump flinches and responds "You should of let us know", making me wonder if he was pretending to not know, or being angry that Pompeo didnt let him know he was going to say it? Dr Brix appears to flinch as well.

https://www.globalresearch.ca/secretary ... us/5707223

This is probably nothing and being taken out of context, but interesting nonetheless.
Dear bhicks,

I’m glad you pointed this out, along with the disclaimer at the end. The website (at www.globalresearch.ca/ . . . ) shows a “tweet” at the top that suggests this is evidence of a coup. Then, the narrowly clipped video shows zero context for this bizarre comment, and Trump’s almost nonchalant, but somewhat quiet reply.

At first glance this looks like little more than the continued “Trump v. the Deep State” narrative that has managed to grip a certain segment of the public. Anything that tightly edited, without additional supporting context—well . . . it just smells like bait. We shall see.

As for the few videos I’ve seen of hospitals that should (if the sensational media headlines were true) be chaotic—they do give a sense that Sandy Hook-style staging has been implemented on a nearly world-wide scale. They are truly in a “believe us or your lying eyes” position.

It will be interesting to see if (and to what degree) the authorities go out of their way to create more buffer zones between the general public and the hospitals. Perhaps this will be obscured by declaring unspecified areas (under the guise of privacy in all likelihood) as “COVID-19 Centers.”
slowanon

Unread post by slowanon »

Flabbergasted wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 8:59 pm Help! I am being inundated with social media messages (videos and articles) about the power-obsessed Chinese government, the callous Chinese biological weapons developers and the depraved Chinese eaters of virus-bearing live bats. Talk about a distraction!

China is the new bin Laden, version 2020.
The species spillover is part of the standard narrative, also of the scientific one. I don't sense much hostility against Chinese in the mainstream media, except from Trump, but arguably that works both ways to some extent, but there also exist things like "what can we learn from China's handling of the crisis."
I've also seen the Chinese biological weapons thing popping up, not sure whether it's very widespread outside of alternative media realms.
Comparing Chinese influence to a fairy tale about an imaginary character might be a bit misleading. Chinese investments in countries is a real phenomenon and those had to be arranged. For example Ethiopia has Chinese investments, and the director of the WHO was previously FM of Ethiopia. Suppose there were theories incriminating NATO, would you be similarly suspicious about those theories? Speaking of which, if you look at the Wikipedia pages about Jens Stoltenberg, the secretary general of NATO (and previously of the 2011 Norway attack fame), and her sister Camilla Stoltenberg, currently director of Norway's public health institute, you'll find communist connections in their pasts, the same can also be said about the director of the WHO.

patrix wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 8:51 am Crisis actor anyone?
https://youtu.be/zrNXXQ_0WlU
Looks to be a crisis actor performance, but then that means it's likely scripted. For what purpose? To influence with some talking points?
He actually talks about that we should protect the elderly, but that point is then also used to argue for a lockdown. He also praises China a bit and in closing voices his utter discontent about the Spanish government.
Stubblar

Unread post by Stubblar »

Here's the full video of Pence and Trump: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_E0I3mtF1BQ&

Starting at 1:04:00 is the pertinent part.

It sounds to me like Trump says "Should've let us know". To me it means "they", the Chinese should have let us know. But who knows.

More interesting to me is when Pence says "live exercise". Based on all the staged events over the past 20 years, and everything I've seen and experienced regarding this virus circus, I think he means exactly that: This is a live exercise.

To me the take-away from this coronavirus circus is that someone has the real power to make everyone in the world stay in their house. I don't think we should take that lightly.
mlebek

Unread post by mlebek »

first the press report about Klaus B., who visited a corona clinic in Germany:
("Despite being banned, man enters the clinic area and future treatment rooms")
https://www.moz.de/nc/artikel-update-se ... wtIJZKKk_E
(via google translator)
Neuruppin (MOZ) The Ruppiner clinics are checking whether they are taking legal action against Klaus B. The latter has entered their premises in the past few days, although this is prohibited for outsiders due to the corona safety precautions.

The man was also in the emergency room, where Covid 19 patients are to be treated. "All entrances to the clinics are signposted in accordance with the current site closure for outsiders. We did not consider it necessary to commission security services in order to enforce a perfectly understandable arrangement, unless common sense is sufficient," said clinic spokeswoman Verena Clasen.

According to his own online publication, protected with a painter mask, B. wanted to interview Covid 19 sufferers during the consultation and to get an idea of ​​overwhelmed doctors, nurses and nurses as well as disinfection teams. On his website and on social media, he is amazed that he was alone in the Covid 19 emergency room.

As clinic spokeswoman Clasen emphasized, there are twelve infected people in the district, one of whom has to be treated in hospital. The commissioning of the prepared but still empty emergency room is planned for Tuesday.

B. also questions the use of the drive-in for Corona rapid tests because he has never seen patients there. "Since the outpatient testing has been carried out at the Ruppiner clinics, between four and 48 patients have been cared for per day," said Clasen. They would not be in line, but come after "request from the family doctor or the health department." B. also claims that after his contribution about the clinics, the server is attacked with his article. The clinics will not respond to further allegations made by the man who claims that he "does not propose conspiracy theories": "After an initial disbelief, we decided to ignore them."
*** and the deleted article of Klaus B.*** :(28.3.2020):
(via google translator)
Corona crisis and Ruppiner Clinics, what's wrong here?

The corona crisis is bearing increasingly strange fruits. These days the borders of our Ostprignitz district were de facto
closed and by decree everyone unauthorized was expelled.
Previously, the site of the Ruppiner Kliniken became a restricted area explained. It was reported that even the Bundeswehr(german military) was requested
to support the clinics.

Furthermore, there are no press inquiries to the district, the city or the clinics answered us. Telephone inquiries were blocked, we should inquire in writing.
Then as the investigative journalist and war correspondent Billy Six from Berlin reported that the Charité had told him to go to the dpa, the German press agency under the leadership of The federal government itself directed its press inquiries of course, something is wrong here.

Because no matter what time you are on the Corona Test Drive In Ruppiner Kliniken drives past, the tent is vacant, the in and out Exit bollards are at the top, there is no operation. Only the MAZ likes to show a photo in the busy bustle in the tent is.

Now that the very factual report from Billy Six on the video portal youtube for violating the Community standards was deleted, I wanted myself Interview affected subjects.
So today I went to the Covid-19 office hour between 10 a.m. and 12 p.m. to the Ruppiner Kliniken. The first thing you notice is that the no entry signs are only in the front.
If you come into the area from behind, you won't be there Shield, no ribbon, nothing at all. On my way to regular registration and emergency room I then came across the Covid-19 emergency room.
Where, if not here, can you meet doctors and patients? And are the doctors here really in full protective suits? Since the door opens by itself, I enter because of the gesture inviting the building and follow the red marker.
Suddenly I'm in the middle of the emergency room. Treatment room, emergency room, registration, triage room. But the rooms are largely empty. There is junk around. I don't find a human soul.
Then I see the word "triage". Triage is a classification system incoming patients according to the urgency of the treatment.
The triage system is used to a significant extent, not to personnel unnecessarily stressful and no longer able to treat patients
to be excluded from the outset.
The triage system is used in the event of disasters with so many injuries applied that doctors cannot treat everyone.
Although I spent a good half hour during Covid-19 In the Covid-19 emergency room, I haven't seen anyone. At the same time, the whole Emergency room after my inspection not once operational. They are just almost empty spaces. The Ruppiner Klinikum wanted the Bundeswehr(german military) last week request for assistance.
The only question left is where is the Bundeswehr? Where are the Security guards who should not let unauthorized persons into the house?
Where are the overwhelmed doctors, nurses, nurses? Where the Disinfestation teams?
There are a thousand questions to be answered.
But not only with the Ruppiner clinics. Billy Six found in the Virchow Clinic in Berlin, which is the central point of contact for all Covid-19 is used for the whole of Berlin, exactly the same Conditions like me in the Ruppiner clinics.
heniek1812

Unread post by heniek1812 »

Stubblar wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 4:25 am
More interesting to me is when Pence says "live exercise".

To me the take-away from this coronavirus circus is that someone has the real power to make everyone in the world stay in their house. I don't think we should take that lightly.

[Bold inserted for emphasis]
It was Pompeo who said this if I'm not wrong.

I think not many people realize how significant that is. Most people are fixated on Trump but that's not the decider. Any country that gets out of line can be punished in many ways without the need to use military weapons.

1) Sanctions
2) Blocking of Bank accounts of the politicians/ruling class
3) Exclusion from various International Organizations
4) Exclude your students from going to certain universities (MIT and Chinese student as an example)
5) Making life difficult for a given country to function efficiently when interacting with other countries.
6) Strange deaths
etc etc
Toe the line or you're OUT.

Here are some videos of people visiting medical facilities to show how busy they are,
http://gold-silver.us/forum/showthread. ... out-Corona
Last edited by heniek1812 on Mon Mar 30, 2020 10:55 am, edited 1 time in total.