The CORONAVIRUS circus

Anything on the news and elsewhere in the media with evidence of digital manipulation, bogus story-lines and propaganda
slowanon

Re: The CORONAVIRUS circus

Unread post by slowanon »

Flabbergasted wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:56 pm
anonjedi2 wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:22 pmNah. The real goal is to crash the economy so that they can keep the fake Federal Reserve fiat money system going another 5-10 years until their next scam. This is simply a currency war.
That´s an interesting perspective. Could you elaborate on how the current pandemic psychosis may be used to keep the fiat money system going?
Very large economic rescue packages that lift limits on debt issuances by governments, and I guess also actions that expand the money supply, have been announced very quickly in virtually every country. That couldn't have happened without a crisis pretext in the previous reality of a economic growth few weeks ago. (I don't think money being fiat is the problem, in theory central banks could be transparent, like other other institutions of the state, open books required by the law, if central banks go away that'll be part of a plan.)
bostonterrierowner

Unread post by bostonterrierowner »

From the occultist point of view TPTB clearly want to tell us something. Soon we will be forced to activate our crown chakras and it means an abrupt and painful end to our materialistic, lavish lifestyles driven by lower chakras responsible for our animal instincts. Time to say goodbye to sexs, drugs, alcohol and other silly stuff ( well at least for the vast majority of the sheeple). That's why they are crushing the economy and pulling the rag from undrneath us. We will have to come into contact with the Prime Cause or God as a species again. Unfortunatelly many will die in the process, go insane, depressed etc. Without the globalization and the global trade at this level of development great number of places won't simply be able to support their current level of population with China as a prime example. Nothing new really just a come back to the usual way stuff used to work. Famines, high infant, childbirth mortality rates so depopulation clearly on the agenda.

You stick these things to temples not foreheads :)

Usual geopolitical, fight for resources and global control in the background as well of course so most probably some war soon unfortunately. For example today in Poland they voted in so called anti crisis shield bill with the harsh penalties for violating maximum prices imposed by the government. Sacrcity is coming. Not longer than 2 moths ago they were pushing the prosperity, employee market myth. Boom and its gone just like that :)

Local/state governments are finally exposed to be just globalist puppets with WHO/UN pulling the strings that's why most probably elections in USA will be postponed ad calendas grecas , te same goes for scheduled for this May presidential elections in Poland. In France the second round of muni elections have been postponed already.

Crash the system to keep the fiat scam going. Really? :) Deflationary force unleashed by de facto shutting down the world economy will be way stronger than bail out keystrokes. US initial jobless claims came in 3.2 milion for the week ending March 21 to my eye like 15 standard deviations above 2008 crash.

USA punishing Italy and others for doing something with N. Korea. Americans trashing their own econmomy to punish its vassals for siding with their imaginary foe. Childish.

It's big and not going away soon.
anonjedi2

Unread post by anonjedi2 »

Have no fear, dear Cluesforum friends. Chris Hadfield is here to lecture us on how to self-isolate in this time of crisis. Also, he just happens to be calling in via satellite from Corona, Ontario, Canada.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dI458GsIpQ
Last edited by anonjedi2 on Fri Mar 27, 2020 3:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
anonjedi2

Flabbergasted wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:56 pm That´s an interesting perspective. Could you elaborate on how the current pandemic psychosis may be used to keep the fiat money system going?
This is all about the control over money creation.

1) They have to slow down the movement of money so that they can deflate the currency and consolidate all of the assets at pennies on the dollar. So, lockdown accomplishes that to an extent. They'll print a bunch of counterfeit money, manipulate markets and re-arrange all of the pieces as a bit of a reset to keep it all afloat for another 5-10 years until it's ready to collapse again. House of Cards.

2) Russia, China, Iran and other countries have been fighting against the Central Banking Cartel for years. They're trying to find ways to avoid its tentacles, namely by ditching the petro-dollar / fake Federal Reserve Notes (worthless paper money). The fake Federal Reserve system has complete control over the United States. They fight back by using all sorts of methods, such as sanctions, to force these other countries to bend to their will. Some of these countries are starting to find ways to trade with each other and tap into their resources, outside of the banking cartel's web of control. So the cartel is fighting back. Here's an example - "Pakistan, China and Russia decide to conduct trade in local currencies skip dollars."
https://www.brecorder.com/2020/03/17/58 ... WmEd0AGiL0

3) A lot of jockeying for power over resources (gold, oil, gas, etc). The Globalist banking cartel's goal is a complete debt-slave system.

Coronavirus is just the cover story for all of this which allows the secondary objectives to play out as well (vaccines, control over movement, bailouts, transfer of money, etc).

This website has some great research on the subject. Please note that I do not agree with some of his conclusions (Nuclear Weapons, WikiLeaks/Snowden). I also think that some of his citations are bogus. But, I do find his analysis of the financial / currency aspect to be very informative. There's a lot to go through, I skim through the parts that don't resonate with me and focus on the financial stuff. Here's a good one to start with.

https://coloradopublicbanking.blogspot. ... nd_16.html
Undoctored

Unread post by Undoctored »

No the “experts” telling us to stay home do not want to “crash the economy.” They are using the threat of economic collapse and massive death tolls to whip us into action, or, what seems like inaction but is actually a behavioral modification.

If “they” just really wanted to create more debt or bailouts or whatever it is that the bankers are supposed to thrive on they could find a simpler way to do it. I mean, whoever has the power to shut down the entire world certainly could cause an economic recession or depression by some other means. War, act of terror, civil unrest, energy crisis, natural disaster, mix and match, take your pick, it’s all been done before.

This is not just the same old game. This is something new.

We are clearly witnessing an experiment in social transformation.

Take a look at what's going on.

People are being strongly urged to stay home, to literally keep a physical distance from everyone but the members of one’s own household (the word “social” in “social distancing” is used to obscure this fact). Where it is not the law, it is being enforced by social pressure or intimidation. That, it seems to me, is the primary effect of this exercise. To keep people from being with people physically. To what end?

No restaurants. Limited shopping. You must order your food online. You cannot visit neighbors. You cannot go to work. No gym, no dancing, no sports. No communal activity at all. You must conduct your life entirely virtually now. How do we seal deals from now on? No handshakes. No signatures made with crude, unsanitary pens. All agreements will be authorized by Face ID, recorded on servers in the Cloud. Even doctor visits must be performed through the internet. This is what it's all about. Forcing everybody how to learn to interact with each other exclusively on screens, through the Cloud. The Cloud is going to have a piece of every interaction from now on, get used to it.

I say they can only make us participate in this experiment by threatening the health and wealth of the entire world, but in particular our own community, if we don’t obey. We must obey now or our loved ones will die! Yes, up until now our way of life has depended on face-to-face interaction. Of course we think the world will end if we don’t continue to interact face to face. “They” are pitting one instinct — longing for physical company — against another — fear of death — in the hopes that the former will be diminished to help usher in a new world where the virtual has primacy over the real.

How long will this experiment last? I believe we are nearing the end. All evidence points (hints from the mainstream media, official quarantine end dates) to getting back to work right after Easter, April 12. Having the all-clear given on April 11 will be numerologically appropriate. It is symbolic. This approximate month of shutdown coincides with Lent. The world needs to be able to celebrate on Easter Sunday. The Pope will certainly play a large part. We will have suffered, but we will be rewarded for our obedience. That is the purpose of this exercise. They don’t want to break us, just bend us in line with the new economy of virtual interaction.

Don’t you see, the point of this whole exercise is to show us that we can survive on screens alone. It is a preview. We cannot now live this way for long. The goal is to train us for the future so we will more readily accept it when it arrives.
anonjedi2

Nicely written. I agree with you, 100%. There is actually not a single thing you wrote that I disagree with. But it's more than what you wrote, in my opinion. This is clearly a currency crisis as well. Look at the accumulation of gold in Russia for example, over the last few years. All of the bailouts and asset consolidation. Trillions upon trillions of worthless paper dollar and legislation proposals for digital currency. This entire world is run on and by money and the creation of it. The "virus" allows the Social Engineering piece to happen, which cannot happen with Terrorism. Climate Change is too slow. It accomplishes multiple things at once.
slowanon

Unread post by slowanon »

anonjedi2 wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 3:45 am Russia, China, Iran and other countries have been fighting against the Central Banking Cartel for years. They're trying to find ways to avoid its tentacles, namely by ditching the petro-dollar / fake Federal Reserve Notes (worthless paper money). The fake Federal Reserve system has complete control over the United States. They fight back by using all sorts of methods, such as sanctions, to force these other countries to bend to their will. Some of these countries are starting to find ways to trade with each other and tap into their resources, outside of the banking cartel's web of control. So the cartel is fighting back. Here's an example - "Pakistan, China and Russia decide to conduct trade in local currencies skip dollars."
https://www.brecorder.com/2020/03/17/58 ... WmEd0AGiL0

3) A lot of jockeying for power over resources (gold, oil, gas, etc). The Globalist banking cartel's goal is a complete debt-slave system.

Coronavirus is just the cover story for all of this which allows the secondary objectives to play out as well (vaccines, control over movement, bailouts, transfer of money, etc).

This website has some great research on the subject. Please note that I do not agree with some of his conclusions (Nuclear Weapons, WikiLeaks/Snowden). I also think that some of his citations are bogus. But, I do find his analysis of the financial / currency aspect to be very informative. There's a lot to go through, I skim through the parts that don't resonate with me and focus on the financial stuff. Here's a good one to start with.

https://coloradopublicbanking.blogspot. ... nd_16.html
The problem I have with explanations like this is that it's like much of these themes could even fit into some kind of Soviet propaganda framework, as one doesn't have to dig in very deep to see some potential connections with some prominent libertarians. Murray Rothbard, described as "the person most responsible for popularizing the term libertarian", was quite a Soviet apologist. Ayn Rand hailed from the Soviet Union. Ron Paul is quite a fan of Russia and Vladimir Putin of the KGB. A while ago there was quite a lot of praising of the BRICS idea in the alternative media, was that just organic? How do we know whether the good old anti-Fed goldbug movement was organic? How do we know for a fact how much gold exactly exists in the world with no secret holders with hidden advantage? A central bank with open books is much more transparent than that. The cryptocurrency looks a lot like the goldbug movement. Most of the bitcoin is being created in China probably. That's a big operation so it's obviously going on with the involvement of the Chinese regime.

To be somewhat on-topic. China is obviously deep in this event. It was the starting point of the story. Currently it seems that economies in the West are shut down to a larger extent than the Chinese. Might change quickly as well but there also seems to be some push for prolonging the situation still. The director of the WHO, Tedros Adhanom, was FM of Ethiopia. (And he started out in a communist organization: "Ethiopian People’s Revolutionary Democratic Front.") China has significant investments in Ethiopia. The First Lady of China is involved with the WHO.

Currently a number of European countries are buying and importing so called tests and medical supplies and equipment from China. The country of Serbia has Chinese doctors assisting. Italy has now Russian military personnel "helping in the epicenter of the crisis" in Norther Italy, and doctors from Cuba. Just not sure that all that about Western central banks explains these things.

I'm fine with removing this post from this thread. I'd also vote for keeping the thread free from too much esoteric stuff and maybe even the 5G theory. What is going on right now is very serious. It'd be nice to have a high quality thread.
Ataraxia

Unread post by Ataraxia »

It's trite, but I think this is punishment for not swallowing all the nonsense that we’ve been fed for the last few decades. Entire populations have laughed away Greta Thunberg and global warming, nobody buys electric cars or willingly starts eating bugs. The world is clearly leaning right, even though the media works so hard to present an illusion that we worship the left. The UK has abandoned the EU, Brazil elected a president who ran on a platform of re-arming the population, etc

So they've literally taken away our toys, our movies, our comic books and our sporting events. We’re little children being punished for thinking wrong. We’re supposed to sit at home now, forced to watch their programming and live in fear until we beg and submit and worship them again and take the holy medicines they offer us. Everyone needs to be forced back into line. This stuff is deeply religious. Every great religion needs a great plague. Something like the 5G stuff is media created red-herring. They've been saying the same since radio and tv and microwave and wi-fi came out. All of those were suppposed to destroy us with their invisible murderous waves.

I will say my experience over the last two weeks has been much more optimistic than the stories of doom and gloom others post here. I can only speak of where I live in Ontario Canada, but in a city of 40,000 people, there are thousands of us going about our business everyday, the same as before, interacting and having a nice time. Of all those people, I've seen two wearing masks. I can only imagine in Toronto, there must be hundreds of thousands going about like normal. What kind of quarantine is that? Anyone of those people could in theory harbor the mystical virus and allow it to spread to everyone else. This thing is supposed to be so virulent that all it takes is one infected person to cause it to spread throughout the world. But it won’t happen, of course.

I tell people at work everyday that we’re magical people, we can do what we want and go where we want, because no matter what happens nobody will ever get sick or be at risk or see any sign of sickness. What happened to those fake Chinese videos of people falling dead in the street, or a guy on a bus writhing in pain with his blood sprayed all over. That crap was supposed to happen in every city in every country. But thanks to the providence and holiness of our governments, we've been spared those horrors. We are not worthy.
patrix

Unread post by patrix »

How to create a PLANDEMIC! Video by a swedish truthseeker looking into what the "Corona test kits" really shows and how this plandemic was created.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xs_5DL2JUpk

https://youtu.be/xs_5DL2JUpk
fakeologist

Unread post by fakeologist »

anonjedi2 wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 3:24 am Have no fear, dear Cluesforum friends. Chris Hadfield is here to lecture us on how to self-isolate in this time of crisis. Also, he just happens to be calling in via satellite from Corona, Ontario, Canada.
It's actually Corunna, and the root word may have been corona if you drill down the links.
Either way, all the a$$trueNOTs are being rolled out to sell this hoax. After all, it's their LARPing job. Fakeologist Link
patrix

Unread post by patrix »

simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

patrix wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:24 pm On no, Boris Johnson got it too! :o
https://www.theguardian.com/politics/li ... atest-news
:puke: :puke: :puke:
Boris must have shaked hands with Greta too ! :P

Here she is passing it on to Charlie:

Flabbergasted
Administrator

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

Undoctored wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 4:30 amHow long will this experiment last? I believe we are nearing the end.
Very refeshing thoughts.

"Event 201" and the actual global turmoil should be seen as one and the same ongoing drill, a theoretical part followed by a practical rehearsal. In Brazil, a critical mass against the insane lockdown has been reached over the past 3-4 days and other countries around the world seem to be getting ready to turn the ship around. Every drill has a start date and an end date.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Ataraxia wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 6:16 am I will say my experience over the last two weeks has been much more optimistic than the stories of doom and gloom others post here.
Flabbergasted wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 1:33 pm
Undoctored wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 4:30 amHow long will this experiment last? I believe we are nearing the end.
Very refeshing thoughts.

"Event 201" and the actual global turmoil should be seen as one and the same ongoing drill, a theoretical part followed by a practical rehearsal. In Brazil, a critical mass against the insane lockdown has been reached over the past 3-4 days and other countries around the world seem to be getting ready to turn the ship around. Every drill has a start date and an end date.
Dear Ataraxia, Flabbergasted and Undoctored - I very much welcome your sensible words and level-headed thoughts. Of course this silly corona-circus will soon end.

Let me make one thing very clear: I will not tolerate any "gloomy doomsayers" on this forum any longer. The very last thing that Cluesforum wishes, is to become yet another platform to foment further anguish and despair among this world's population - and thus partake in the Nutwork's slimy, obnoxious and pathetic fearporn.

In fact, I'll go one step further and strongly discourage any dismaying debates about "bioweapons" / or "5G" / or "that our lives will never be the same again" - because these are no more than crude, mind-numbing and depression-inducing propaganda tactics that the Nutwork hopes will cause their dreaded arch-enemies (i.e. the brainy critical thinkers of this planet) to sag, succumb and "throw in the towel". I, for one, am laughing aloud and singing my way through this idiotic house arrest imposed by the clowns-that-be.

May reason prevail
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Unread post by SacredCowSlayer »

Ataraxia wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 6:16 am . . .
So they've literally taken away our toys, our movies, our comic books and our sporting events. We’re little children being punished for thinking wrong. We’re supposed to sit at home now, forced to watch their programming and live in fear until we beg and submit and worship them again and take the holy medicines they offer us. Everyone needs to be forced back into line. This stuff is deeply religious. Every great religion needs a great plague.
. . .
Dear Ataraxia,

I really appreciate this particular comment. A couple of weeks ago when this scam was getting ramped up, I told my wife and kids that this is the adult version of a huge temper tantrum. It’s like the system is saying, “alright now, you’re going to pay attention to us, even if we have to take away every toy you have and activity you enjoy.”

In a way this should be encouraging. They are truly grasping to gain (or regain?) some relevance.